𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β³.03

1.1K 38 41
By -laheyswifey

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I think if I went more time without being with Angie I would actually go insane.

The girl drove me insane and I thought I was going to do good like I had been doing all summer without seeing her work but I didn't know that until now that I saw her and then went closer to her.

It's like I could feel the power radiating off her and I was drawn to her. I didn't understand if we were going to get back together. Nobody seemed to have a problem with us being so anymore but we hadn't talked.

There was tension. Obviously we were too careful around each other but I think it would break it if we actually talked and explained what we were.

I believed nothing had changed. She still seemed to like me, she didn't hate me. I knew that but for some reason she avoided me and another thing that was bothering me now was that I heard Scott say that she and Tyler were talking.

And not to sound jealous or anything but I believe that he shouldn't be near Angie at all or heather the same air as her he didn't deserve that.

But that was just my opinion.

I understood she needed time to think about everything that had happened like the fact she was Derek's daughter that had to be something we were all shocked about then the fact she was a werewolf and a witch that was even more shocking.

I'm sure other things came with those other things I missed since she left me out of the loop for a while and I understood that and I let her have some time but now I didn't think I was able to be around her and pretend I wasn't in love with her.

I said it, I am in love with her.

She certainly doesn't seem to be in love with me back at least lately and that scared me but I was probably overthinking it because up until today at the clinic when she helped me it did seem she still loved me but now we didn't have time.

Now we had to think of a plan to get Boyd and whoever was in the vault and we had to spend the whole time sitting here pretending that nothing happened.

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" We all sat at Derek's loft hearing stiles and him go back and forth.

Both of them stood next to each other arguing while Scott stood on the other side with Angie and her mom between her and Derek on the side while I sat down with Peter on the stairs.

"Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek assured.

"Okay. Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on! Get it out there! Don't be scared, big bad wolf!" Stiles again went on and on while we all listened.

"Please tear out his tongue so he won't talk" Angie cursed, folding her arms making everyone look at her. "What?! Why are we taking orders from him? What does he know?!"

"Angie I know it's a full moon but that doesn't mean you have to be a total..." Stiles immediately stopped when he saw the glare Ava and Derek were giving him, making me grin.

"No no let him finish his sentence I would love to listen to what he has to say" Angie challenged but stiles remained silent. "So get back to the plan..."

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me?" Derek moved on from the argument and looked up to Peter.

"Don't look at me! I'm not up to fighting speed, yet. And honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter said but I shook my head.

"Speak for yourself but I'm going" I said getting up walking towards them.

Angie had something to say I could tell but instead she just looked over to her mom like it was better if she said it.

"Isaac I think you should sit this one out after the spell I did on you and getting hurt you shouldn't be fighting yet especially against alphas" once ms ava said that it made everyone look at her. "What?! you guys think they're not behind this? Derek you're an alpha now and a hale they're obviously looking for you and her this is most likely a trap"

"Then I'm going too" Angie exclaimed but I knew they wouldn't let her.

"No" Derek and Ava said at the same time.

"Oh please save the over protective parent act you need all the people you can get!" Angie was stubborn and I liked that about her but something told me she wasn't going to win that.

"And you happen to be our most valuable weapon" Peter intervened, making everyone look at him now. "They want her right? They'll do anything to get her but they won't and we have her we have the upper hand"

"My daughter is not a weapon Peter I've been telling you this for years" Ms. Ava spoke up. "You're not going angie and that's the end of the discussion"

Usually Angie argued back but something told me she was thinking about what Peter said and that made me sad. I didn't want her to think of herself as a weapon.

"What about you?" Derek was obviously referring to Scott but stiles somehow thought he was speaking to him.

"Yeah, if you want me to come..." stiles said hesitantly.

"Not you." Derek glared at him, making Angie scoff.

"I don't know about Erica... But, if Boyd's alive, we have to do something. We have to try." Scott replied.

"But...?" Derek questioned.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?" Scott answered.

"I think I know who it is..." Ava commented and Derek turned to her with a questioning look. "I'm coming with you"

"Mom!"

"No angelina you're staying here I'm going I'll be fine" ms. Ava immediately began to gather her stuff to head out. "Peter make yourself useful and make sure she doesn't leave"

Peter just nodded and I began to approach Angie who just stood there watching her mother leave along with Derek and Scott.

"Great, we get to all hang out!" Stiles said all cheerfully only to see Angie wasn't happy at all.

She just glared at stiles and if looks could kill stiles would've been dead by now. She just looked at his hand and a few electric shocks came out of them making him flinch.

"Ouch!" Stiles exclaimed, moving his hand away from the table then she walked away.

I just looked away trying my best not to burst out laughing but Peter beat me to it.

"Dude, not funny!" Stiles defended but I couldn't help but laugh too. "We're actually cool now okay? She's just mad right now but we don't hate each other any more"

"Whatever you say stiles" I just shook my head and went to walk out the same way she did as well.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie was standing down the hall of Derek's loft where there was a big window and she was just staring outside from it. I didn't notice what she was looking at until I approached her.

She was looking at the moon.

"You still don't have it under control?" I asked and she remained her gaze on the moon.

"I do, it's my fourth one actually..." she replied to me while I stood next to her.

"Was it hard to gain control? Derek mentioned you got an anchor quickly. What was it?" I didn't expect her to tell me she obviously had more important stuff in her life than me.

I didn't find it embarrassing that she was my anchor but I just found it meaningful if we were each other's anchors.

"My magic" she answered, turning to look at me.

"Right..." it made sense I mean I'm sure she had way more magic now that it was tainted with her wolf side.

"It's just my mom always made me go outside on full moons. She said it was better than having to deal with it if I was hidden from the moon..." then she paused like she realized something. "What do you think would happen if someone was kept from seeing the full moon for months? Just locked away?"

"Uh I don't know but uh...I actually wanted to talk..."

"I have to ask Peter" suddenly she interrupted me and began to rush away.

"Angie!" I had no option but to follow her.

I really thought this was going to be the best chance to talk to her but I was wrong. It was a habit of hers. She shut the whole world out when she was nervous or under pressure.

"Peter!" Angie shouted once we entered the room.

"Angie, I can hear you, I'm not deaf!" Peter complained, getting up from his seat.

"What happens when a wolf is kept away from the moon for months?" She asked and at first Peter's face was unfazed like she had asked a dumb question but then it dropped.

"What type of material is the vault made of?" He asked, looking over at stiles.

"I don't know why?" He began to rummage over some stuff. "Here it's hacatollite"

"Get them on the phone now!" He demanded, making everyone feel worried.

"Why?!" Angie asked, pulling out her phone dialing her mom's phone.

"'Cause Boyd and that girl aren't gonna kill each other... They're gonna kill Derek, Ava and Scott." Peter replied and I could see Angie was worried too worried.

"I swear when I see Peter I'll kill him!" Ms Ava's voice was heard from the phone.

"Thanks for the sentiment but all three of you need to get out of there now the walls of the vault are made from a mineral called hecatolite-- it scatters the moonlight." Peter explained getting closer to angie.

"Ms Ava, they're gonna be stronger..." Stiles added.

"More savage, more bloodthirsty... Scott, they're the lions! They're the starved lions, and you and Derek just stepped into the Colosseum."

"Right got it..." then there was a pause on the other side of the phone. I could see it made angie even more worried.

"...Cora?" Derek's voice was heard.

"I knew it..." Ms Ava's voice was heard before she hung up.

"Who's that?" Angie asked, putting her phone away.

"Cora, she's Derek's sister...I thought she was dead..." Peter rubbed the back of his neck confused.

"I'm going, I can't stay here and do nothing!" Angie turned to stiles. "Keys to your jeep now!"

"What?! No?!" Stiles replied and turned to Peter.

"Angie you aren't going!" He ordered but I doubted Angie would listen.

"Fine I'll find a way there" she said and went to rush out.

"Wait angie! I'll take you" stiles followed and I didn't wait to follow behind them as well.

Then I felt Peter behind me making me turn. "What are you doing?"

"Are you crazy?! If I leave her alone Ava will kill me!" He replied and I just kept rushing out only to find Angie and stiles arguing.

"Stiles you drive like a little bitch give me your keys!" Angie kept her hand out waiting for him to hand her his keys.

"Fine but I'm sitting in the passenger seat!" He finally gave in and Angie spent no time taking the keys and Peter and I entered his jeep.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie drove like a maniac and probably made us question our safety the whole way there but when we did she spent no time getting out just like the rest of us.

"Jesus girl who taught you how to drive" Peter exclaimed when we got out of the car.

"You're never driving while I'm in the car ever again! You almost killed us" stiles complained and Angie just rolled her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" As soon as the voice was heard Peter sighed defeatedly. "Peter?!"

"Hey! I don't know if you know but your kid is stubborn she almost killed us on our way here the girl drives like a maniac!" Peter defended but Ava didn't respond; she was caught off by Angie rushing to hug her.

"Mom! Are you okay?!" Angie pulled away and we began to walk toward them.

"You good man?" Stiles asked Scott and he nodded.

"What happened, you killed them" Peter asked Derek.

"No they're out there we have to catch them now before they rip everything apart" Ms Ava replied.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" Angie exclaimed once she saw Allison coming out of the building.

I knew Angie was really upset about Allison and I was too. If I'm being honest I was too obviously about the fact she attacked all of us but especially because of what she did to Angie.

She allowed her grandfather to trigger her werewolf curse.

"Look I know all of you hate me but we have to find them!" Allison stepped forward and she had some nerve.

"Yeah we got it, we can do it by ourselves" Derek said.

"Derek we might need them, they're kind of experts at finding and trapping werewolves" Scott as always was going to defend Allison.

"Yeah and then they kill them" Angie finished for them.

"Thank you Allison but we got it, Angie, let's go" Ava grabbed Angie and went to take her to the car.

"No ava take her home" Derek intervened.

"Derek this is Cora we're not letting her lose"

"Okay we need a plan" Scott said and we began to gather in a circle.

"I can find Cora I'm sure it won't be hard to find Boyd either by a spell we put them to sleep or try to calm them then we take them home" as usual the witches were the ones fixing our problems.

"Right they save the day once again great" stiles chuckled, shaking his head.

"Okay break into groups Isaac you come with me and Peter. Angie, stay with your mom and Scott" Derek assigned our groups and they all seemed to be happy except me.

I wanted a chance to be with Angie.

"And me?!" Stiles spoke up noticing he hadn't been assigned to one.

"You don't do anything by the time we get to where they are it'll be day time" Angie sassed to him. "If he comes he's not driving"

"No seriously, who taught you how to drive? '' Stiles questioned.

"Ava did..." Derek replied, making us all turn to him. "She's not going near my car I'm surprised you let Angie drive yours"

"Okay everyone can stop shaming our driving" aba finally spoke up. "Let's just go I'll do a locator spell and text you the location"

Everyone started to get in the cars while I just looked at Angie hoping that she would tell me to go with them. It obviously wouldn't happen but I just wished it did.

But it didn't. She just caught me looking at her but then looked away.

This was going to drive me insane.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

We were currently waiting in the middle of the woods in Derek's car for Ms Ava to text us a precise location. Derek and Peter kept going back and forth about the girl who was apparently Derek's sister that was on the loose.

I just kept on thinking about Angie which I hadn't done so much since I saw her today and felt that spark between us.

"Has Ms. Ava said anything about me?" I asked as soon as they both stopped talking and Derek just looked at me confused. "You know about me and Angie"

"She hasn't," he replied. I'm guessing it wasn't a conversation he wanted to have.

"And what about Angie whenever you two train...has she said something?"

"Isaac, I'm learning to build trust with her. I'm not going to tell you what she tells me" he replied and that only made me think one thing.

"So she has talked about me?!" That got my hopes up but it shouldn't have because what if what she told him was bad.

"Again Isaac I won't tell you if you want to talk to her then do it yourself..." then he paused when he saw a car approaching us. "Lucky you she's here"

All of us went to get out of the car while Angie and her mom did the same approaching us and somehow Scott had joined them and Stiles hadn't come back.

"Okay I found them I sent the locations where they're at but we need to break up and try to attack them at once" ms ava explained. "My best bet is go for Boyd first then Cora they've had her trapped for longer she's stronger"

"She's right Peter and I can go get Boyd and the rest go get Cora" Derek suggested and we all nodded. "Ava go with Scott and Angie with Isaac both of you need a witch on your side"

Derek's reasoning made sense but something told me he did it on purpose and I wasn't complaining. Maybe now it gave us the opportunity to talk.

"Okay we're on foot from here angie do you know where to go?" Her mom asked and she nodded. "Please be careful"

"I will mom" Angie assured and then all of us went our separate ways.

It took a while before I said something to Angie mainly because I had no idea what to tell her or when to start the conversation. I honestly didn't think it was a good idea but if it wasn't now if I didn't grow the courage to do it now I was never going to do it.

"So...you talked to Tyler?" Probably the worst way to ever begin a conversation but it was too late to take it back.

"Really Isaac?" She paused and turned to look at me. "Yes we talked he asked me about jackson"

"Oh...okay" I nodded trying to think of how to change the conversation.

"Don't make it something it's not it was nothing don't think too much about it" she dismissed and just began to walk but I stopped her.

"That's the thing Angie, that's all I've been doing while you shut me out all I can do is think!" I had grabbed her arm to stop her which she didn't move away from until after my sentence.

"Isaac I told you I needed a break..." she stated like if she was upset I brought it up in the first place.

"Right but I want to know where we stand I mean I hadn't seen you all summer and now I see you and after the moment we had at the clinic I thought it was clear what we both wanted but now I don't think I'm too sure..." she took a moment to take in my words she was thinking but with a sad face on.

Whatever she was thinking wasn't good and I'm pretty sure I did not want to find out.

She was about to say something back but then she heard something and then I did as well when I focused on what she was listening to.

"My mom..." she realized and then started to run and I followed her. "Mom!"

Both of us ran through the woods for a few more seconds until we reached the scene which was just Scott on the ground. He got hit pretty bad and Angie immediately rushed to him then looked around.

"Where is my mom?!" She exclaimed looking around and I did the same. "If this is how she left him then what did she do to my mom?!"

She then stood up back again and looked around trying to listen. Scott was healing and quickly got up while I helped him. Then we began to follow Angie who slowly walked through the woods until she reached her mom who was on the ground with a girl in her arms.

"It's ok you're okay..." Ms Ava said while she still held the girl in her arms. "Keep breathing"

"What's happening..." I asked stepping forward to be next to Angie.

"She's doing a spell to calm her down" she replied to me while she watched closely.

Then the girl pulled away from ms ava to look at her and realized who she was.

"Ava..." Cora said and hugged her again.

"We got to go cora come on Derek is looking for you" aba got up and helped her out as well then we began to walk back to the car.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After the night we all had stopped at Derek's loft and it was clear Angie and her mom weren't going home anytime soon. They had never spent the night over before but I'm guessing they were starting to act more like a family although I didn't think that was the cause.

Ms Ava seemed to have a connection to Derek's sister.

I was still looking for Angie who was at the same window she was at before the sun was about to rise and she was watching it and I just approached her but I didn't make my presence known I just stood there.

"Isaac I said I needed a break and I got one I got time to think and try to adjust to my new life that keep getting weirder and weirder by the day and I'm trying to adjust still but you...I don't want you to be stuck waiting for me it's unfair..."

"Angie no I will wait I told you I would wait I will give you all the time you need because I'm not moving on I can't I love you I'm in love with you" I interrupted her but all she did was frown.

"Isaac that is so unfair to you I can't just live my life while you watch and wait for me. Trust me I love you too so much but overnight all these things happened and I'm just walking around knowing that if the wrong person finds out about me which someone somehow already has it's over for me I can't do that to you"

"So you just teach me how to live without you? You make me fall out of love with you?" I asked, feeling nothing but sadness.

"You are so great literally you have the biggest heart and I am so thankful for you for showing me what it feels like to love someone but you deserve someone that gives you that love back and I'm not sure I can do that right now" Angie was trying her best not to cry I could tell and I would be lying if I said I wasn't doing the same.

"But you do you're the first person that has showed me love in the longest time ever angie I will wait for you there's no one else in this world I want to love other than you please don't give up on this so soon" I took a step forward trying to bring her in my hold but she stepped away.

"Isaac don't wait on me don't be stuck you deserve better than sitting around for me allow yourself to be loved by someone else..." she had paused once she realized that part hurt me the most.

She wanted us to move on. That's what she wanted. I didn't want that all I wanted was her there was nothing else I wanted more than her.

"I'm so sorry Isaac..." she turned around and began to walk away while I wiped off the few tears that had dropped.

Having Angie made me feel like my life was whole even if I had lost everyone and everything she made up for it but losing her just made it feel like I had lost everything once again.

-sorry...but like I love suspense but I promise they'll be back and they'll be happy.

Don't hate me please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 736 27
| home. what a strange thing to say when you've spent months avoiding it. is it really your home though? or are you just trying to find your place in...
173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
2.5K 130 14
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. - isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...
444 16 18
After so much loss and trauma, Isaac decided that staying alone was his best option. No attachments meant no hurt. He has trained himself to be a mer...