𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β².13

1.5K 45 34
By -laheyswifey

<narrators pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

After the chaos on the field happened Angie had snuck away. She knew if her mother was around then so was her father- well James- who was actually her father legally since he was the one that signed the birth certificate but in reality he wasn't.

Angie had snuck away to the locker room where Scott and Isaac headed afterwards. I didn't know what was next, Jackson was dead and I didn't know what was after that.

"What's wrong?" Angie asked, waiting for the boys to get out of the locker room so she could enter watching how the two wolves were looking through a locker.

"Stiles is missing" Scott replied as soon as he saw it was Angie making her rush down to them.

"Who do you think took him?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Gerard I'm guessing..." Scott shrugged and Angie stood by feeling the boy's frustration at his missing best friend.

Angie frowned and worried for the boy she hated to admit it but she had begun to care for stiles and she wanted to find him as well.

Scott had gone back to going through the locker while he handed Isaac a shoe and he got a shirt. Angie stood by trying to figure out what they were doing trying to ignore Isaac who's eyes were burning on her skin.

After the conversation they had she didn't know if Isaac wanted to speak to her or not even if they did talk she didn't know what to tell him.

It was like she had put her life on pause but eventually everything was going to hit her but for now she was keeping herself from it.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked, finally removing his eyes from Angie who felt like a weight was lifted off her.

"Yeah. We both are." Scott replied, turning away from the locker and back to them.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac frowned, making a small smile appear on Angie's face at his comment. He looked up to catch it but then was interrupted by another presence in the room.

"We need to talk," Derek said, making the three of them turn around.

"All of us." Peter appeared next to him making Angie's face drop as well as Scott's.

"Holy shit..." Scott cursed "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station..." Derek struck back then took a glance at Angie who immediately looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom! And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defended the accusations from Derek.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous!" Peter remarked.

"Shut up!" Derek and Scott said.

"...Who is he?" Isaac chirped in confusion on why Angie was filled with rage at the sudden appearance of the man as well as Scott's.

"Someone who is supposed to be dead," Angie said, folding her arms. "How the hell are you alive?"

"That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explained to Isaac who just nodded amused and looked back at him watching as he approached Angie.

"Hi" he smirked, trying to bother the girl. "I'd like to formally apologize for the incident that happened last time we saw each other..." Peter was then interrupted feeling a sharp pain in his head making him groan.

"Apology not accepted" Angie replied then stopped the spell she was doing. "How are you alive"

"Ask your best friend Lydia" he smiled watching how Angie's face filled with confusion. "She was easy to trick but then again she's not you or your mom I really thought I was going to get you to break..."

Again Peter dropped feeling the pain once again but more intense now.

"Angie!" Derek went to stop her but as soon as she felt his hand on her arm she flinched away and stopped.

"Last time I saw him he was trying to kill Lydia! And tried to make me kill stiles..." Angie then paused. She realized what he was trying to do that night. "You wanted to trigger my wolf side..."

"I see she's learned a lot while I was gone" Peter turned to Derek smirking.

"Give me a good reason why I should keep him alive right now" Angie stepped back and turned to Scott.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson... and maybe how to save him." Derek intervened.

"Jackson is dead" Angie informed as everyone's face turned to worry.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asked, watching how they were more worried than happy.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen-- Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter said.

"But why?" Derek asked, turning to his uncle.

"We'll figure it out later for now where the hell is stiles! Because something tells me you took him to pull off the same thing you did before" Angie stepped forward approaching him.

"Okay all hard feelings aside okay we're family kids" Peter smiled making her scoff.

"Right...you wish" she turned to Scott and Isaac. "I have to go check on Lydia call me if there's any updates"

Both boys just nodded allowing the girl to go.

Derek just watched as she left being hurt at the fact she didn't even let him get close to her.

His own child hated him.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie had rushed outside to her car to find Lydia who was probably at the hospital. She needed to comfort her friend.

She hadn't sunk in the fact that Jackson was dead, the adrenaline was still in her body and she needed to stay moving but eventually everything was going to hit her.

As she was about to enter her car something stopped her.

"Angelina" she heard James' voice. She tried to rush to open the door but he stopped her. "You can't just run away! You're still a kid and we're still your parents!"

"Like you care!" She scoffed and went to try again but he stopped her again.

"I do care angie! Just because you're not my blood doesn't mean I don't!" He exclaimed while he locked the door keeping her from leaving.

"No you don't! You couldn't give a crap about me even if you tried! You did this for yourself!" Angie had built an anger towards him after she took so many things into consideration now.

After she was told everything she started to connect the dots realizing the situation was more messed up than she thought.

"I sat for a while thinking why the hell would you stick with the woman who turned you down so many times for your own enemy. You were in love with my mother and you hated Derek because she was in love with him. Your family and the hales are rivals and the woman you 're supposed to marry was in love with your enemy and ended up being pregnant by him and you still claimed the child yours! You were still willing to do it all for her and I kept wondering why"

"I loved your mother Angie," he commented.

"No!" She interrupted immediately. "There was love there but not enough. You still felt resentment for what she did, but you did it because you wanted to please your parents and keep your family's legacy going. The whole reason they were mixing her bloodline and yours was to make a even more powerful one and seeing I was a Hale and my mother's bloodline you knew I was going to be powerful and the witches were going to be happy to feel my power and you needed that so you took it all"

"I would never do that Angie, I love you like you were my own blood! I've always loved you. I never saw you as a powerful thing I could use to please the witches..." he tried to defend but there was no use.

Angie had aligned the pieces too well.

"You're lying! You are selfish! And all you're doing now is making sure your name stays clean! So stay the hell away from me and my mom you're just selfish and you're just like your family you don't care about anyone but yourself" Angie then used her magic to push him away from the door making him drop to the ground.

Angie then rushed into the car turning it on and driving off.

She thought that she had been harsh on him. Other than lying James had never been unfair to her he was everything but a bad parent figure it was obviously all a lie but he played it well.

Well enough for Angie to think of him as a good father figure to her but she was done being lied to. She was done being stepped over.

She knew everything now she knew what everyone did to dictate her life with the lies and she was done with it.

From now on she got to choose what was good for her no one else.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Angie had driven to the hospital guessing that's where Lydia was. While she looked around crazy trying to figure out where she was she realized how much of a bad friend she was.

Lydia was probably alone somewhere falling apart while she was worried about other stuff which only made her walk faster to find Lydia until she rushed into someone who happened to be her mom.

"Angie!" Ava exclaimed, stopping her.

"Not now, mom, I don't have time to be yelled at Jackson is dead and I completely abandoned Lydia!" She tried to fight her way out her hold but Ava kept holding her.

"I don't want to yell at you, I want you to see something" she just took the girl's hand and started to lead her down to the morgue.

It was obvious to assume they were going to go see Jackson's body why else would they go down but she was confused when she also saw Scott's mom there then watched as Isaac and Scott entered too.

"What happened?" Angie asked and Ava just went to unzip the body bag revealing Jackson inside of a transparent casing.

"What is happening to him?" Scott asked, looking up to ava.

"If I'm not wrong this is how he heals I read it a few weeks back if he's able to heal himself then we're screwed" Ava explained to them all.

"Why?" Angie asked but before she could answer Scott's phone began to ring.

He dug in his pocket and answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Scott, did you see him? what happened?" Derek's voice was heard.

"I'm here with Angie and her mom and she's telling us how his body is basically healing. He had a shell made out of his venom and he's healing" Scott explained to Derek while everyone stood around listening.

"So he's going to wake up again?" Derek asked.

"Not only that but he's going to turn into something bigger and if Gerard is the one that is controlling him we're screwed he will kill us all" Ava spoke up to tell him.

"Bring Jackson to us, we'll deal with him" Derek instructed. Scott just turned to Ava asking for permission.

Ava knew what Derek wanted Jackson for and she knew Angie would have a say in it too but her mind was like Derek's and Peters she knew that finding a way to kill Jackson would do it once and for all.

She just nodded to him and Scott ended the call and went to grab Jackson.

"Why does Derek want him for? Mom, are you going to fix it?" Angie began to ask, watching as the two boys walked out the room with Jackson.

"Angie, listen to me..." Ava walked towards her, setting her hands on her arms. "They have to do this..."

"No..." Angie shook her head. "There has to be a way mom! We could find a way to get him out of his control! Jackson was able to stop himself from hurting anyone else!"

"But this time he'll be more powerful! It took him a while to control it! This time he won't and he will lash out on all of us as soon as Gerard allows him to!" Ava kept trying to convince the girl but it was impossible.

"I'm not just going to sit back and do nothing, I'm not letting you stop me!" She again tried to fight her way through.

"Angie, stop! I'm on your side but this is out of my control..."

"If you're on my side then help me find a way! At least go with me to make sure they all end up okay please!" Angie pleaded.

Ava knew Angie was too compassionate; she loved to make sure others were okay and she knew she got that from Derek.

Derek always made sure Ava was okay. He would put his life on hold to make sure the ones he loved were okay and that's one of the things she loved about him.

She was done keeping Angie from being who she really was.

She knew eventually she was going to regret it all but she didn't care. She cared about Angie way too much and realized what she was doing was doing more harm than good.

She would rather have Angie be happy than miserable.

If she was going to do all these things to keep her alive there was no use if Angie hated her life.

"Fine let's go" Ava said, going to walk out while Angie followed her all the way out to the parking lot where they were stopped by Chris.

"Ava!" He called out, making them both turn.

"Not now Chris we're on a clock" Ava said, opening the car for Angie to get in which she did and turned the car on as well since she had the keys.

"I know but I need us to work together" Chris said to ava stopping her from going in the car.

"This is not the time to pick sides chris right now I'm choosing to do what's right...I owe it to her"

"Then hear me out ava! Gerard has gotten inside of Allison's head just like with Kate he's using her to get something and I'm afraid she'll do something she'll regret!" Chris continued to insist to the girl.

To the girl that used to be his friend and would never think he had to be begging her to help because there was once upon a time where she would've put her life on hold for him.

"That's what's called being an argent Chris let her go through with it and at the end you'll have one big party and congratulate her for making it in" the old ave wouldn't have said that she would be in the car by now on her way to help him but the truth is that friendship was dead now.

"Don't be like that I've always done you favors and now that I'm asking for one you won't do it?"

"You wronged me Chris! I appreciate what you've done but..." Ava just paused, she was hurting herself by ignoring his cry for help.

The truth was she still cared for her friend.

"I don't want her to be a killer, Ava. I never did. I wanted something better, you wanted something better for Angie too! And now look at us stuck in the middle of it again it already cost so many lives who can be next? Me? You? Allison? Derek?" Chris watched as tears formed in her eyes and she looked away. "Angie?"

She shut her eyes at the name drop and just sighed. She wanted to help him, she did but she also wanted to keep herself safe and Angie.

"Fine but just this once after this I'm done I'm taking her away. I don't want her living this life; it won't end up good" Ava stated and he just nodded.

"Just follow me" he said and went to walk to his car and she got in Angie's car.

Angie had heard the whole conversation she didn't want to argue with her mom any more she was starting to realize that all she did was to protect her and she felt bad for getting them to this point.

She was the one that made them get into this mess.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Ava had driven behind Chris until they reached the warehouse where there was another car already there.

Scott and Isaac were with Peter standing there with Jackson on the floor watching as Chris made his way over with Ava and Angie.

"Where's Derek?" Chris asked as soon as they reached them.

Then Derek appeared jumping through the room all the way towards them.

"Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance..." Peter muttered.

"I'm here for Jackson not you" the hunter stated making sure to show he wasn't intimidated by Derek.

"Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." Derek replied, stepping closer in a threatening manner.

"Okay stop! We're all on the same side so stop!" Ava got in between them and saw as Derek looked down to her then stepped back.

"Get him inside." He ordered Scott and Isaac. Scott looked around realizing someone was missing.

"Where's Peter and Lydia?" Scott questioned making Angie worry.

"Why does he have Lydia?!" She stepped forward waiting for a response but everyone ignored her.

Derek looked up to Ava knowing he had to kill Jackson; they had found a way and none of them were going to agree with it. She just nodded and stepped back taking angie into her hold watching as Derek approached jackson.

"Whoa! Hold on a second-- you said you knew how to save him." Scott went to stop him and Angie looked up to her mom.

"What is he talking about?!" But Ava ignored her.

"We're past that." Derek said.

"No he can't! You said we would find a way!" Angie turned to her mom completely.

"What about..."

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek interrupted the boy and Angie turned to him now.

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris added.

"Of course not..." someone else entered, making them turn.  "Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead. Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

Ava immediately put Angie behind her seeing how Gerard didn't come alone. Everyone else d started fighting off the hunters while both of them stood by watching until she saw Allison sticking two knives into Isaac.

"No!" She went to attack her but Ava stopped her.

"Allison?" Scott questioned but then saw as Gerard took her into his hold. "No, Allison!"

"Not yet, sweetheart." Gerard said then looked over to Angie smirking.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked, scared.

"He's doing what he came here to do..." Scott stepped forward.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it? When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?" He asked, looking at Scott.

"He's dying..." Isaac realized while he panted on the floor.

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet... But the supernatural does..." Gerard said. "And I was taking it the easy route but now you've brought witches into it so I can put my plan B in motion"

"You monster." Chris said.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek pleaded to Scott.

"That's true... But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott?" Gerard asked, then looked over to Ava and Angie. "He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love and lucky for me there's two pairs here tonight"

Everyone began to attack again while Ava still tried to keep Angie in her hold seeing how she became angrier by the second.

"Angie calm down..." Ava then got distracted when a hunter went straight to Derek shooting him close to his heart. "No!"

Ava immediately rushed to him on the floor taking his body close to her. "Don't move! Don't move I'm going to take the bullet out" aba tried her best to stay still while she dug into his wound.

Angie stood by watching as her friends fought with each other then saw how Isaac was barely standing and one of them was about to attack him but she immediately put her hand out making the hunters hand break.

They shouted in pain, making Ava shot up to see her.

"Angie no!" Then she turned to see another car driving in that contained James who immediately jumped out the car.

"When did he get here..." Derek asked as soon as he saw the man.

"You love him don't you? It's funny isn't it?! It's Ava and Derek all over again" Gerard scoffed amused at the girl. "I'll do you a favor..." he looked over to his hunters. "Kill him and Scott"

"No!" Angie exclaimed and went to stop them but she realized Jackson was starting to wake up.

She couldn't fight them off all by herself; she knew her mom wasn't going to help her so she had to think smarter. She had to make it stop by stopping the root of the problem.

Gerard.

Angie then turned to him and began doing a spell making him drop to the ground groaning.

"Angie no!" James immediately rushed to her but Angie was too far gone. Her magic and anger was controlling her.

The whole reason they made sure to keep her calm to keep her in control but there was no more saving her now.

Ava got up from the floor after taking out the bullet from Derek and he got up as well rushing to Angie as well but they were only pushed away by the magic she was using.

"Angie, control it! Make it stop! This is what he wants! He wants you to lose control!" Ava shouted but there was no use.

Then she finally stopped. She finally got control but it was too late. When she was done Chris ran to Gerard who was on the floor unconscious and checked his pulse.

Everyone turned to him who just looked up and shook his head sighing.

"No..." Angie looked around panicking. "What...no what did I do...no..." then she dropped to the ground feeling something trying to fight its way out of her.

Everyone stood back watching as she dropped down groaning in pain then looked back up at the showing her fangs and golden eyes.

They all looked at the girl then exchanged looks.

"Mom..." she sobbed not knowing how to make it go away.

"It's okay..." she rushed to her, kneeling down to face her. "Just breathe..." she tried but in reality didn't know how.

Then Derek appeared next to them kneeling down as well. He placed his hands on her arms trying to calm her down.

"It's okay. You're okay. Breathe, take a deep breath and push it away. Make it go away." The girl was hyperventilating and Derek kept trying to calm her.

Ava just got up and ran her hands through her hair taking a deep breath then looked over to James sighing.

"This is on you, Ava," he said.

"I know! I know that James you don't have to throw it at my face I know that! You did your part, it's over now you can leave, you can stop pretending like you care!" Ava shouted at him.

"It'll only be a matter of time before they find out..."

"And I'll be here with her to make sure she's okay. I knew what I got myself into James so go" Ava replied looking back down at her and Derek seeing how Angie had actually calmed down.

Derek got her to calm down which made Ava smile slightly.

"No..." James approached her and stood close by enough to whisper into her ear. "You'll be here screwing around with him like you were before. You could've prevented this today but you chose to save him. The love you have towards him will be the death of you and Angie"

With that James walked away and into his car then drove off.

Ava just shut her eyes pushing her tears away then looked back down to Angie who was looking at her and she just smiled at her daughter who still looked scared.

"You got it?" Derek asked, making the girl turn back to him and she nodded then felt as Angie wrapped her arms around him.

She felt a different type of warmth from him. It's like she could feel the fact that he was her dad.

Derek was stiff to her touch at first but then hugged back tighter. He couldn't believe the person in front of him was his actual daughter.

He was able to calm her down. She trusted him to do so.

Angie then let go and got up from the floor with the help of Derek who also got up.

Then the girl rushed into her mothers arms wanting to feel comfort from her.

"Mom I...I killed him..." Angie sobbed into her arms and aba just held back tightly.

"It's okay everything is going to be okay..." then they were interrupted by Jackson who was now awake making them pull away from each other and get ready to stop Jackson.

He was about to attack but was stopped by stiles who drove in with his jeep knocking him away.

"...Did I get him?" Stiles asked jumping out of his jeep to see that Jackson only got back up.

"Jackson!" Lydia finally ran off away from Peter trying to get the boy's attention. "Jackson."

"Lydia.." stiles and Angie tried to go stop her but Scott stopped them seeing how Lydia pulled out a key.

"Wait." Scott said wanting to see if it worked.

The creature stood there looking at Lydia who was crying while she held up the key. Then the creature started to transform back to Jackson but it wasn't just normal jackson.

It was Jackson in his wolf form. Lydia then rushed hugging the boy and he hugged back.

"Do you... Do you still...?" Jackson pulled away and Lydia nodded.

"I do. I do still love you. I do-I do still love you. I do. I do. I do still love you. I do." Then the two hugged again.

Angie just smiled and then turned to everyone else. Her eyes landed on stiles who frowned at the sight of them which made Angie's smile drop.

When Scott noticed he just frowned and looked down and took him away from the scene.

Aba went to check on Jackson while Angie stood there watching how Allison approached her but she wanted nothing to do with the girl.

"Angie I'm so...I didn't know he would push it that far I..."

"So you knew?!" Angie interrupted her. "You didn't know what he would do to you but what he would do to me?!"

"He promised he wouldn't push it that far!" Allison defended while Angie just scoffed.

"Stay the hell away from me" Angie cursed and walked past the girl to get back to the car but was stopped by Isaac who was standing there waiting for her.

"Angie I'm so sorry..." Isaac said and the girl just frowned, nodding.

"I need a break," she blurted out. "Isaac I love you but this...all this it's too much for me and I need a break"

"Okay...yeah i understand" the boy tried his best to act like he wasn't hurt.

"I'm sorry...and I get if you want to move on because I honestly don't know when I'll be okay..." she was then stopped when Isaac got closer to her placing his hand on her face.

"I will wait for you no matter how much time you need, okay? I will always wait for you" Isaac said to her and the girl just smiled.

"Thank you Isaac but..." she took his hand, putting it away from her face. "That's unfair to you. Don't wait for me, you deserve to be loved, not left behind okay?"

Isaac just stood there filled with hurt and Angelina as well. She then let his hand go and got up on her tippy toes and left a small peck on his cheek and walked away from the car.

Everyone was right, the three worlds didn't mix. If they did chaos would happen just like at this moment once again history repeating itself.

With two young teens being torn apart from loving each other because of the rules.

A witch and a hunter breaking their friendship.

And the witch who risked it all for the love she had towards a wolf who she would never be allowed to love.

- on who I didn't eat that up???

Like pleaseeee I did that!

Anywaysss it's not over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 16 18
After so much loss and trauma, Isaac decided that staying alone was his best option. No attachments meant no hurt. He has trained himself to be a mer...
5.9K 270 15
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. βͺ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ βͺ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫
780 75 17
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ A Happy life with Isaac Lahey. Emma and Isaac go through life together with all the up's and down's that normal people have even tho...
94.6K 2.6K 28
It all started when he bumped into her and it all ended with two arrows. isaac lahey x oc mature content season 2