what if nagito got the knife...

By cloverleaf777

What if nagito actually got the knife? Who would his target be? How would the killing game function without h... More

The Blackout
A Grizzly Sight
The Investigation
The Class Trail
Nagitos Looking Suspicious
The Execution
New Hair/Breakfast
Fuyuhikos Cruelty
second motive
teruterus idea
playing the game with her
at the beach house
picking a swimsuit/beach day
a dead body
The Second Class Trail
Pekos Execution
Fuyuhikos Different
Fuyuhiko The Antagonist
Fuyuhikos Party
The Despair Disease
Just Me And Gundam
Making A Monitor
Visiting Fuyuhiko
Double Murder
Third Trail
Mikans Breakdown
The Theme Park
The Funhouse
High Stress
Reunion in Grape House
Fourth Trail
Sonia's Confession
The Final Island
Fuyuhikos Change Of Heart
fuyuhikos murder
finding information
who's the traitor?
ghosts
the truth about us
future foundation appears
our future we make together

Trying To Spend Time With Him

30 0 0
By cloverleaf777

Fuyuhikos pov

I headed up the stairs and into fuyuhikos room. Mikan says he's stable now but I still want to see for myself. Funny a couple of days ago I would have been avoiding him like the plague. It's weird what this killing game's doing to me.

I opened the door to find fuyuhiko sitting in bed in a trance. I knocked on the door a couple of times to get his attention "hey buddy. Hope you don't mind having a visitor"

"Naw come on in" he muttered. I nodded and took a seat. We sat in silence until "I'm surprised you even came to visit me"  fuyuhiko chuckled softly "I've been nothing but an ass to you"

"It's true we never really got along but it doesn't mean I'd stand by when you're treated so unfairly. It goes against my code" I folded my arms "what mahiru said to you was wrong. You're not responsible for Peko's choices. She should have known how much peko meant to you"

"Thanks kid" he smiled softly "you're a good guy. Better than most. I'll take your name off my hit list"

"Hit list?" I did a double take. I must have misheard him.

"I had it all planned out. I'd fulfil pekos final wish and reconcile with everyone before joining her myself but those bastards. They weren't mourning her at all!" He slammed his fist down angrily "they sent her to his death and they couldn't even give so much as a sorry for your loss! I'll play nice for now but once I get off this island their days are numbered" with that he took off.

"Fuyuhiko wait!" I ran after him only to bump into mahiru.

"You were right kazuichi. I feel terrible for how I treated fuyuhiko. I need to apologise-"

"That's great mahiru but I got a bit of a situation here" I patted her shoulder before taking off after fuyuhiko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 117 27
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝0 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒0𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔: "𝙼𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒0𝚞𝚜 𝚑0𝚙𝚎". 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝0𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋0𝚞𝚝 (𝚈/𝚗)'�...
14.8K 528 14
"𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬,𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞...
61.5K 1.1K 62
What would it be like in a world where the killing game went differently? What would it be like if different people lived and different people died? ...
12.1K 397 18
Hajime Hinata, seemingly a normal reverse course student, is nothing like what he seems. its up to Nagito, Chiaki and the others to find out who the...