what if nagito got the knife...

By cloverleaf777

What if nagito actually got the knife? Who would his target be? How would the killing game function without h... More

The Blackout
A Grizzly Sight
The Investigation
The Class Trail
Nagitos Looking Suspicious
The Execution
New Hair/Breakfast
Fuyuhikos Cruelty
second motive
playing the game with her
at the beach house
picking a swimsuit/beach day
a dead body
The Second Class Trail
Pekos Execution
Fuyuhikos Different
Trying To Spend Time With Him
Fuyuhiko The Antagonist
Fuyuhikos Party
The Despair Disease
Just Me And Gundam
Making A Monitor
Visiting Fuyuhiko
Double Murder
Third Trail
Mikans Breakdown
The Theme Park
The Funhouse
High Stress
Reunion in Grape House
Fourth Trail
Sonia's Confession
The Final Island
Fuyuhikos Change Of Heart
fuyuhikos murder
finding information
who's the traitor?
ghosts
the truth about us
future foundation appears
our future we make together

teruterus idea

38 1 0
By cloverleaf777

Kazuichis pov

"A beach party?" I raised an eyebrow at mahirus explanation.

"Yeah sonia invited me and I thought it would be nice to have some girl time" she smiled.

"Some quality time with miss Sonia. Lucky" I sighed.

"Better luck next time Romeo" she ruffled my hair before walking away.

"Ohh What's this I hear" teruteru perked up.

"Oh no" I muttered to myself as he hopped over to me.

"The girls are having a beach party huh. Interesting very interesting" he chuckled menacingly.

"What are you hinting at?" I growled.

"Now no need to be ansty my handsome friend. This could benefit both of us" he winked at me.

"Alright I'll bite" I took a seat.

"Alright picture this" he paced about excitedly "a beach setting, beautiful girls in swimsuits and two of us enjoying the view"

"Dude we weren't even invited and you're the perviest guy on the planet. There's no way they'll let you anywhere near them" I shook my head.

"Yes but what they don't see won't hurt them" he smiled devilishly "we'll hide behind the palm tree and watch as they get their suntan on" his nose began to bleed.

"As nice as it would be to see miss Sonia's beautiful skin I have to stand down" I folded my arms "Mahirus my friend and I don't want to perve on her with you"

"That's fair" he shrugged "I don't want to ruin any relationship you have with mahiru. I guess I have to be a lone ranger"

"Wow dude that was really cool of you" I smiled softly.

"Anything for you sweetcheeks" he slapped me on the ass before running away.

I stood there as my face turned beat red. I guess it's my fault for being friends with a sexual deviant!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 591 33
What if Nemesis-chan touched a key on the keyboard in the Gaming Club while looking or Yandere-chan, making her accidentally get sucked into the Naru...
4.6K 39 106
Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko were best friends. That is until they got drunk and had a one night stand. Now kazuichis pregnant with his child and is being t...
28.5K 435 50
Now everyone gets to be a mastermind 😏
17.7K 518 35
(𝚈/πš—) πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπš 𝚊 πš•0𝚝 πš’πš— πš•πš’πšπšŽ. π™Όπš’πšœπšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš›0πš– πš‘πšŽπš› πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ, πš•0𝚜𝚜 0𝚏 𝚊 πšŒπš•0𝚜𝚎 πšπš›...