taekook oneshot

By Sasa0taekook

all are taekook oneshot...... And most will be my YouTube channel ff. **top/Dom : Tae **bottom/sub : jk. **... More

Are we just your responsibility
dirty little secret.
dirty little secret
dirty little secret (bonus part)
love me pls
secret love
mafia's little princess
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 2)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 3)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 4)
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 5)
his cold husband compare him with his ex in a party
If you don't love me but I do
Author note
if you don't love me but I do
My professor is my Suger daddy ~~ part 1
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan (part 6)
If you don't love me but I do (last part)
My professor is my suger daddy (part 2)
My professor is my Suger daddy (part 3)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon~~part 2
A famous superstar fall for his blind fan 🔚 last part
his parents always compare and insult his husband bcz he is poor (part 1)
CEO jeon
CEO jeon
his parents always insult and compare his husband bcz he is poor (last part)
HYUNGIE'S BUN (loving you is sin and I am sinner )
Badboy is in love with a broken boy
badboy is in love with a broken boy
bad boy is in love with a broken boy (last part)
are we just s*x buddy
are we just sex buddy
secret behind his lyrics
shining rose (he shouldn't fall in love with a stranger)
are we just sex buddy ..
Mafia jeon
are we just sex buddy 5
One promise make us together
not his fated mate

my little one

5K 105 5
By Sasa0taekook

In a dark road a boy is laying lifeless it's looking like he is very tired to move a little. His breath was being suffocation and eyes are about to close . Heavy rain fall on his fragile body making it's cold like ice. His words are chocking that's why no words come to his mouth. He wanna cry loud but his weak body didn't allow him to do so. His eyes was closing but he saw someone who is trying to wake him up. With a blurry eyes he can saw the person . The person is his crush the heartthrob of their uni . Maybe the heartthrob doesn't know him but he does know and make a imaginary world with him. Where he is living a happy life with his love not like his real life which is more miserable more pathetic then anything.
Meanwhile the heartthrob pov
I am coming from mine parents house going to mine own. Actually I read in a famous Uni of sk and for mine study I stay separate from mine parents. I have lot of money lot of friends but they are not true all just want mine money. I was thinking all this but one thing catch mine eyes a body laying on the road it's look like he is dead but still mine heart want confirmation so I step out from mine Lamborghini and headed towards him. I saw him closing his eyes . I quickly pick him up and laid him on the car . Then I drove off to mine house . As I can call mine Jin hyung there. Well he is a doctor so I didn't take him to the hospital. Soon I arrived and headed towards mine room . Jin hyung came there and I close mine eyes still didn't saw the boy properly. I was thinking something why I feel mine heart is running marathon while I pick him I feel mine heart will be blast at the moment. My all thought cut by Jin hyung who come to me and tap mine shoulder. I look at him and saw his sad face.

Jin; tae (I look at him with a sad Face)
Tae: what happened hyung?
Jin (sigh); tae I saw so many patients but this is the first time I feel like mine heart is reaping apart. Seeing him in this state making me too weak.
Tae: but what happened hyung.
Jin; someone beat him so mercilessly and I am damn sure he didn't eat properly for many days. He is too weak. I am leaving but pls don't send the boy just after here gained his conscious bcz now he need care . I should leave now I will come tomorrow.
Tae nod his head and enter inside the room. He saw the boy who is wearing his(tae) shirt. He slowly pull up his sleeve and become shock seeing those bruises. His eyes filled with painful tears while he just let them fall. He saw the boy's feature. The boy have cute button nose. His eyes is close but still looking it's have many emotions. His sharp jawline. Red plumpy lips and at the last his beauty spot. The mole under his lips. The boy's feature Making him more dizzy . It's look like the boy is a drug to him. He keep staring at the boy sometimes without even blinking. Now it's been morning still he look at the angle who is moving in his sleep now. His eyes never fail to notice how beautiful the boy looking at every second. The boy woke up and saw tae . He panic and sit on the bed but soon regret his decision bcz of pain in his whole body. His eyes become teary due to pain in his body. Tae notice it and hug the fragile boy who didn't dare to hug him. Breaking the hug tae look at the boy and laid him on the bed.
Tae; what is your name boy ?(sweet and deep voice)
??(without looking at him); ju..... Jungkook.
Tae in mind; Jungkook such a pretty name for a pretty like you.
Tae; hmmm so what are you doing in the road and that too in this heavy rain.
Jk look down don't have courage to look up . Tae hold his chin and make him(jk) look at him(tae). Their eyes met and they both lost in each other side.

So it's me let me introduce them first then we can see their romance.

Kim Taehyung. Hot handsome cool and also cold like ice boy. 23 years old. Study at Bangtan University. Son of Mr and Mrs Kim . The heir of Kim's. Cousin Kim seokjin and min yoongi. Known for his cold personality. Cold but not rude and arrogant. He like to help others and also kind hearted. Sexuality homosexual means gay. Waiting for his love.

Jeon Jungkook 21 years old. Sweet bubbly and talkative boy . Have little space. Parents Mr&Mrs Jeon. They were lovely until they found out he is a gay. They used to beat him mercilessly. He didn't said anything to anyone who he should say when the whole uni bully him saying many bad words. They always bully him sometime beat him also . Today also his parents beat him and now he can't take it so he just ran away from there but his tired and injured body didn't give him support and he fall on his knees. Later laid on the road waiting for if any car come and hit him. Have a huge crush on the heartthrob Kim Taehyung but doesn't have the guts to tell him.
So intro done now back to the story.
Tae: what happened bunny ? It's ok if you don't wanna say but you have to eat something. You are so weak.
Jk; why you took me here(low voice ) you can leave me or you can hit me with the car (low voice still looking down while his face was showing no emotions)
Tae feel a pang while hearing this. His heart cleanse by the thought of younger being in the road. He look at the younger with hurt eyes but does he have any right that he feel hurt at the younger statement. He close his eyes and about to say something but before he can say something.

Jk; tookie twill tie no one eove tookie why tookie ish badh boy. (Kookie will die no one love kookie . Why kookie is bad boy)
Tae wide his eyes and found jk is svcking his thumb.
Tae in mind; is he little? Omo he is looking so cute . Such a baby. He is little baby.
Tae: ummm tookie (jk look at tae ) so how old are you tookie?
Jk; tookie is 4 years old (showing 5 fingers) andh mine name is tookie not tookie (kookie is 4 years old and mine name is kookie not tookie) (angry pout)
Tae smile; ummm kookie (jk look at tae with his big bambi eyes) so what kooie want to eat.
Jk was looking at tae and then play with his finger. .
Tae; what happened baby?
Jk; will chu beth tookie ifh he saidh he is sho hungly (will you beat kookie if he said he is hungry)
Tae; why I will beat kookie . Kookie is sho cute so how can I beat a cute baby like kookie.
Jk (blushing); then give me some food (baby talking)
After sometimes tae come with foods and feed jk then he laid on the bed and pull jk closer to him later hug his fragile body securily.
Tae: kookie why you said I will beat you if you ask food.
Jk; chu know when big kookie ashk eomma fol food appa beat big kookie bcz he wike boy.
Tae: he like boy means he is gay
Jk; I donth know. I am sweepy.
Tae: ok baby you sleep.
Jk; dada givh me numnum.
Tae: dada numnum what is this baby.
Jk; granny saidh tho will wove me and hug me he will be mine dada and dada will givh me numnum.

Tae: ok baby but what is numnum.
Jk point at tae's chest and tae understand what jk want why not he belongs from a doctor family actually his mother is a psychiatrist so he know so many things related to headspace as he always talk with his mother about the disease. Somehow he found this state very cute . After sometimes tae hesitantly remove his shirt showing his well built body to jk who smile and svck the right bud . Eventually he fall asleep Tae also close his eyes and fall asleep as he didn't sleep whole night just admire the little one . After 3 hours jk woke up and also come out from his little space. He look at his surrounding and seeing tae hugging him he start to panic.  So many bad thought were running in his mind while he just let's those tears fall. Tae also woke up and saw jk crying he panic and sit on the bed.
Tae: what happened bubba?
Jk blush hardly hearing the name bubba . He lower his head by embracement
Jk; I am Jungkook now I am out from mine head space. (Low voice as he was afraid about tae's reaction) I am sorry for the trouble also thanks for taking care of me . I should leave now.
Tae: did I said you to leave? (Raising his eyebrows)
Jk; no (low voice +lower his head)
Tae; bubba look at me (jk didn't so tae hold his chin softly and made him(jk) look into his (tae) eyes)  you are going nowhere. You will stay with me always.
Jk look at him with teary eyes; no need for the trouble sir why will you take a burden like me.
Tae; you are not burden bubbu (place jk on his lap) can you pls tell me what happened to you why you were laying in the road?
Jk (lower his head); everything was perfect but I ruined everything (crying) I am good for nothing.
Tae hug him and being in warmth embrace jk also hug back.
Tae: tell me what happened and trust me a little I will not say anything.

Jk; my name is Jeon Jungkook. Everything was fine in mine life. Caring mother understanding father and lovely grandma but when I first day go to uni I found I saw a boy who is heartthrob of our uni and I fall for him then I decided to tell mine family that I am gay . From that day they abuse me and call me I am a slvt a whore. My own family doesn't talk with me Nicely with ma (JK's grandma) they also don't give me much food and also beat me in every small things. Today also he beat me and I can't take it more so I ran away but due to pain I stumbled and fall on the road I tried but couldn't stand up
Whole time jk was crying and tae just listen all those in a blank face. Tae turn jk towards him and kiss his nose tip making him red tomato.
Tae; don't cry bubba it's hurt me by the way which uni you study.
Tae ask without caring the aching his heart is feeling bcz  jk said he love someone else it's hurts him so bad. He close his eyes and look at jk who is wiping his nose by his shirt sleeve. Tae cooed at the sight.
Jk; Bangtan University.
Tae: Bangtan University I also study there. You said you like one who is he oh heartthrob. By the way I am the heartthrob it's mean you
Jk look at tae and lower his head while some tears fall for his eyes making his heart ease from some pain. He know tae will never like him . Tae will never accept a boy who have some psychological problem. Tae hold his chin and made a eye contact.
Tae: I never hide anything which is running inside me. Before I also saw many ppl who need help. Who are living a miserable life . I really feel pity on them and I also help them. But seeing them I never feel mine heart is crying . But seeing you in this state I feel my entire body is feeling pain. I never feel those feelings and I also know what is it. It's love maybe it's too early but I wanna ask will you be mine boyfriend....
Jk was looking at tae with his doe innocent eyes. Tae also look at him and both lost in each other eyes. Tae can't control his feelings so he attach his lips with jk while jk was too shocked to respond. Tae start to moving his lips After sometimes jk also come back from his shocking state and kiss tae back. Tae smile between the kiss and pull jk more closer to him. Later they cuddle and jk become happy bcz his unexpected love loves him.

After 5 days
Right now jk is in kitchen making lunch for himself also for tae. These days taekook didn't attend uni. Principal inform mr and Mrs Kim about it . They become tense so they decide to come here. They directly come inside of the house as they know the password. They didn't saw tae in the living room bcz tae was in his room doing his assignment.
Mrs Kim; honey I am going to kitchen for drinking some water.
Mr Kim; go and let me check tae.
Mrs Kim left at this time tae also come there and saw his parents there. Mrs Kim come and saw jk . She hurriedly left from there.
Mrs Kim; honey honey (Mr Kim; hmm) I saw a bunny there he is too much cute let's adopt him.
Mr Kim; tae baby you adopt a bunny .
Tae: no I didn't. Mom what are you talking about?
Mrs Kim; no no honey I see a bunny there. Aiggo he is so cute . Let's adopt him na. (poking her husband's Arm)
Mr Kim; ok what will you say.
Tae; what you guys are talking about?
At this time jk also come there hearing the noice and saw mr and Mrs Kim.
Mrs Kim; honey here is the bunny (point at jk)
Mr Kim; Omo really he is so cute I also wanna adopt him. 
Tae look at his parents with a wide eyes then hurriedly go towards jk and hug him making Mr& Mrs Kim frown.
Tae; what the hell you guys can't adopt him.
Mrs Kim; why we can't?
Tae: bcz he is mine boyfriend.
Whole environment become silent while jk feel his heartbeat is going on a unexpected way. He is scared. His little is coming out but he shook his head not to slip at this time. The silent broke by a laugh.
Mr Kim; you are kidding right?
Tae; no why would I?
Mrs Kim; I mean how could you like a boy like him?
Jk feel his heart shattered his eyes was getting heavy due to tears.
Tae; dad what are you talking about?
Mr Kim; shut up I am talking with the bunny. So tell me bunny how could you like a coldie like him.
Jk up his head and sniff which make his face more cute. Mrs Kim was just looking at him being awww.
Mrs Kim; let's ado (cut off)
Tae: mom he is your son in law isn't it better then a son. Look he is bottom so you have to send him somewhere after marriage so isn't it better being a son in law.
Mrs Kim; you are right .
Tae; I am always right.
Whole day Kim family spend time with each other. Tae also told about jk . Mr& Mrs Kim have no problem with this . They accept jk.

Next day
Jk; dada why chu weal me a onesies evelyone will make fhun of me na.
Tae: my bubba is looking cute that's why.
Jk; dada leth go na me ish hunly. (pout)
Tae: ok let's go mine baby (pick jk who also wrap his hand and legs on tae's neck a torso. )
After that tae made jk eat his food and both left from there. They come together but jk is hugging tae not want to go.
Tae; bubba pls let big kookie come he have to attend his class na.
Jk; no tookie don't wanna go thele evelyone twill make fun of tookie. (teary eyes)
Tae kiss JK's eyes and wipe his tears .
Tae; none can make fun of you I am here na and after 2 class we will meet in the canteen so bubba pls let's go.
Jk; Otay.
Both come down from the care later left from there . Their class is different direction as tae is 2 years senior then jk. This time pass like this everyone make fun of jk as he was wearing a onesies. Jk also feel bad but he didn't utter a single words. Just wait for tae when his class will end. The class end jk come to canteen happily. He saw tae is sitting on his table with his bestfriend Jackson. He smile and headed towards them but one boy keep his legs in between and jk fall on the ground. His eyes filled with tears. Jk look up and the boy start to laughing. Soon the whole crowd start laughing. JK's slip and start crying. Tae also heard all those and hurriedly come to jk . He bend down on JK's level and pick him up jk also wrap his legs on tae's torso and hide his face on tae's chest. Tae sit on nearby chair and rock jk like a baby.
Tae; my bubbu pls don't cry.
Jk; dada boo boo
Tae: where boo boo let me see my princess.
Jk up his head and again hide he show tae his hand which is slightly bleeding. Tae blow there and look at Jackson.
Tae; stay at his side
Tae made jk sit on the chair Jackson also stand beside jk .

Tae directly come to the boy and start to beat him mercilessly. The boy become senseless. Tae come near to jk and hug him.
Tae: noone literally none can touch or hurt mine baby . If I ever saw him crying bcz of filthy person like you guys I will not hesitate to kill you or burn you guys alive . And I mean it.
Tae left leaving whole shocked campus. They come to their house and cuddle with each other.
Jk; taetae if they do something to you?
Tae; they can't do anything love now sleep ok
Jk; ok.
Tae made jk sleep and cook for his love. Later they eat their food and goes to amusement park. After that they sleep in each other arms. Next morning taekook come to the campus while holding hands. Everyone lower their head bcz no one dare to face the anger of Kim Taehyung.
Jk; taetae it's seems like little kookie will come out soon.
Tae: baby don't worry look there is Lia she is Jackson's girlfriend.
Lia come to them.
Lia: oooh so you are the cutie pie whom Jack was talking.
Jk look up at her and she pinch JK's nose tip  jk just pout and rub his nose tip. Tae hug him
Tae; Lia pls take care of him.
Lia; don't worry oppa I will take care of him.
Tae: thanks .
Lia; no need oppa I will be always there for you as you are mine soon to be brother in law. (blush making jk smile)
Jk; I am going now.
Tae; ok baby take care (tae peck JK's lips multiple times and left)
Time skip in canteen
Jk come while jumping and tae come to him later pick him up.
Tae: why baby bunny is running?
Jk; dada tookie ish happy you know evelyone always make fun of tookie but now they didn't. (Take a long breath)
Tae; oh so mine kookie baby is happy. Come let me pick mine baby and feed him . He must be hungry na.
Jk; yesh tookie ish so hungly.
Tae pick jk and made him sit on his lap while feed him . Being a good boy jk also eat the food.

Time passes like this nowadays it's rare to jk slip in his little space. Bcz he is getting the love and secure he was longing but he does slip. In uni everyone Adore them now. Why not they are the cutest couple in this world. Tae decided to propose jk and he did in a romantic way. Jk also agree. Mr Kim fixed their marriage after Tae's graduation. Right now tae was sitting on the couch while jk was in floor drawing something. Tae was doing his exam's project that's why jk also didn't disturb him. But a door bell ring take their attention. Tae goes towards the door opening Mr & Mrs Jeon. They come inside after tae give them permission. Jk saw them and a sudden fear raise on his body. He hide himself behind tae . Mr & Mrs Jeon was feeling pathetic at this moment. The approach jk who just hide behind tae . After some effort jk finally look at them.
Mrs Jeon; baby I miss you.
Mr Kim; I am sorry my bun I have did so many wrong. I am sorry.
Jk; dada took tookie . Tookie is afraid.
Jk again hide his face and tae give a quick peck on tae's lips. Later show Mr &Mrs Jeon's fault. They Feel shame and left from there. After that jk did cry but now he closed this chapter of his life. After tae's graduation they got married. Later have their babygirl name kimchi. They eventually forgive Mr & Mrs Jeon but they don't talk with them much too. It's hards to forgot all the pain which jk endure. But being an angle he also can't do anything but forgive them. Taekook live their life with happiness and with love.

I know this story Is hilarious also not at all pleasent but I want to write this . If you guys feel board or irritating while reading this then sorry in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
16.7K 213 17
As I've been fangirling for Taekook. Absolutely Smut is a must and so fluff as well. It's for all those who become horny for Taekook. Ended Top: Ko...
85K 4.1K 47
This is horror + romantic fictional story of taekook..... **boy *boy content if you are homophobic or non taekooker then pls don't watch it ..... **...
Regret By vkrc06

General Fiction

376K 11.3K 48
Taekook are married one love other so much but other was just taking revenge. ***No cheating****