𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭,k.baku...

By -ST4RG1RLL

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭?❞ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪�... More

Who are you?
Hello, Papa!
Auntie Uraraka
First Day of School
School Fight
The Bakugo Family
Hero Festival
First little kiss went a little like this
Day at the Zoo
Mysterious Stranger
Mistakes
Pinkie Promise?
Last Hope
In Daddy's Arms
New Home
Mini BakuSqaud
I AM HERE
Wake her, and i'll kill you.
Day at Home
Christmas Eve
A Bakugo Christmas
Snowball Fight!
Midoriya & Bakugo
Villain 101
Where do Babies come from?
Let The Best Dad Win
Losing A Tooth
Take The Damn Photo
Grownup for a Day
Doctor's Visit
(SC)☆ Into The Future
Bonding
Daddy's Love
When I Grow up
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
All Grown up
Summer Training
UA Exams
Results
Welcome to UA
Play Ball!!
Hero Names
☆Valentine Special
Gotta Love Skirts
(SC)☆ I Love You
(SC)☆Fake Girlfriend
Villains vs Heroes
Villains vs Heroes ll
Sεメ Switch
Daddy Says Knock Em' Out
Deja Vu
Ryu and Nova
Sports Festival
A True Bakugo
Adorable Stalker
Haunted Past
☆ Mother's Day Special
Secrets Revealed
Decisions
The Rise Of Nova
Dorms

Day with Grandma and Grandpa

5.5K 187 102
By -ST4RG1RLL

❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Sitting at the dining room table with a tired look and your bed hair everywhere, sitting beside you was your Father with the same tired look while Mitsuki made breakfast for the two of you.

"Why did you wake us up at 7 am in the damn morning.. Do you know how fucking early that is?" Katsuki grumbled tiredly, his ashy blonde hair tangled from his wild resting.

Yawning gently, you placed your cheek against the table closing your eyes trying to doze off. "It's too early for you to be cursing that's for sure! Now shut up, breakfast is almost ready."

Katsuki clicked his tongue in frustration, his ruby irises gazed down towards you seeing you snoozing away peacefully.

Such a scene would have easily warmed up someone's heart...

"Wake up you brat." Feeling a rough pinch to your exposed cheek, your slumber was disturbed once again, keeping your eyes closed you let out a loud whine as Katsuki continued to pinch your cheek roughly until you sat up.

Small tears bubble on the sides of your eyes while you rubbed your cheek still keeping your eyes closed, "I'm sleepy though!"

"You don't think I am? If I have to stay up, so do you!" He snapped, pinching both of your cheeks making you whine out.

Masaru looked at the two of you, he opened his lips to speak only for you bite down on Katsuki's hand making the hero hiss in pain then continued to pull your cheeks more roughly, "You fucking little shit! You bit me! What are you an animal?!"

Mitsuki walked to the two of you, placing your breakfasts in front of

Masaru first then in front of the two of you a bit far away from the fight, she smiled sweetly before suddenly pulling out a wooden spoon from thin air then smacked Katsuki on his head stunning the hero and even yourself.

When Katsuki released your cheeks to glare at Mitsuki, you placed your hands on your head not wanting to witness the same smack as he just did. "Why the hell did you hit me?!" Katsuki shouted angrily, slamming his palms on the table.

While your Father was fuming, Mistuki only smiled sweetly then smacked him once more on top of his head with the spoon, before Katsuki could shout again she showed him the spoon then glared gently at him "Don't be mean to my Spicy Mochi, you were always a bratty child and you only became more bratty when you grew up! If she acts like, it's because of you! At least she isn't getting kidnapped by villains."

Katsuki's glare sharpened by the mention of him in his youth, the hero scoffed "Whatever, I was a good kid... Just was surrounded by idiots."

Mistuki rolled her eyes, moving your plates closer then ruffled your bed hair before taking a seat at her chair, your mouth watered by the food in front Of you.

Just when Katsuki picked up his chopsticks to eat, the hero was about to place the cooked egg into his mouth his attention was brought to you ravishingly eating the meal in front Of you. Katsuki's eyes widened until he placed his egg down then nudged you roughly, "Stop eating so fast! You are going to make yourself choke-"

On cue, a sharp cough came from you as rice you tried to literally inhale went down the wrong way, Mitsuki was quick to stand up and was about to run to help but Katsuki was already picking you up, the hero had a slight look of panicked even if he seemed to be glaring at you.

Suddenly the hero began to roughly smack your back, only to make your coughing fit increase, "Spit it out already idiot!!"

"Katsuki, that's not helping!"

Katsuki had stopped slapping your back only to begin to shake you violently, your eyes widened you tried to tap your father telling him the rice had finally gone down but the man was too focus in his 'parent-mode'. "H-H-Help!" You shouted, Mistuki rushed towards you snatching you from Katsuki who was about to grab you again until your grandmother hugged you close to your chest.

After your dizziness subsides, blinking gently you glared at Katsuki who only looked at you with his usual expression after seeing you were okay. "You could have hurt me! What kind of save was that?!"
"A kind of save that helped you, brat! Next time listen and don't eat like you are an animal!" Katsuki smacked you upside your head only for him to receive one to his head by Mitsuki causing both of you to rub your sore heads while looking at the parent who caused the pain. "Both of you cut it out. Geez, it's bad enough dealing with two Katsuki at the Same Time."

"Ba-Ba, I'm not like him! He's mean!"

"'Ba-Ba' 'Ba-Ba' what are you, five?"

"I am baka! What are you? Fifty?"

Katsuki gritted his teeth, he glared at you while you mirrored his glare, Masaru who was still quietly eating his breakfast. 'Katsuki seemed to meet his match.. The world should be worried'

Mitsuki placed you back down on your feet then dusted her hands off, "Well, since you two stayed the night I thought it would be nice to spend the day with my spicy mochi and my son! So what's better than going to Nara Park.. Do you want to go (Y/n)? You can feed deer there!"
Your eyes lit up with excitement, your small hands balled in front of you while gazing up at her "Deers?! They are like big puppies! I wanna go!" You said cheerfully, jumping up and down in your spot.

Mitsuki chuckled, showing a warm smile she nodded "Let's go get you ready while your Dad cleans up."

"Why do I have to? I still have to eat."

"Thanks for agreeing honey, We will leave after you wash up and get dressed! Let's go Lil Mochi, I think I have a couple of your Dad's old clothing when he was your age." Mitsuki grabbed your hand, she laughed while you continued to jump next to her with a large smile on your face.

Katsuki sat down with a small huff, he picked up his chopsticks while Masaru stood up with his emptied plate in hand and patted his son's shoulder, "It only gets easier hopefully. I think you are doing great!" Holding up a thumb to his son with a proud grin, Katsuki looked at him then back down at his meal while Masaru walked past him towards the kitchen.
The hero glanced over to the seat beside him where you were sitting at then scoffed, "Kid is nothing like me... She acts like a demon spawn."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Deers! Deers! Deers!"

Mitsuki laughed gently when you cheered as you nearly dragged Masaru towards the park with Mitsuki and Katsuki following behind, "Be careful with your grandfather, Mochi!"

"Fu-Fu hurry! Hurry! I wanna feed them!"

"O-Okay! Let's go get Senbei to feed them."

While you walked with Masaru to buy food for the deers, Katsuki who rested his hands in his pockets he watched the two of you from a distance while Mitsuki stood quietly beside him.

Hands folded in front of her, she smiled warmly seeing you stepping on your tippy-toes to look over the counter excitedly while Masaru bought the Senbei. "So, Is it how you thought it would be?"

Katsuki turned his gaze to Mitsuki who still had her gaze in front of her, "What?" he questioned, "Parenting... Is it how you thought it would be?" she asked again, "I know you only had her for half a week but I knew, last time we spoke... It was about family, how would you see yourself with your own family but you never answered, with a daughter of your own.. Do you have your answer?"

The ashy blonde hero looked at his Mom, Mitsuki turns her eyes to meet Katsuki who didn't respond. Katsuki pressed his lips together, for a moment he scanned through his thoughts then answered. "I can't really say, like you said I only had her for not even a week... Then while I do have her, I am trying to find her Mom." Katsuki mutters, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You don't feel any attachment to her, not the slightest?"

Katsuki closed his lips, his eyes moving to you, and Masaru he thought back to the few days you have been in his care, was he actually growing attached to you during the small-time you were with him? From the first day you arrived at his door you were a sassy-mouth snot-nosed brat... But there were a few times he thought maybe it wasn't ao bad to be your father.

Without knowing the male was smiling lightly, Mitsuki smiled herself which her son noticed when he turned to look at her. Katsuki was quick to make his smile vanished replaced with his frown, "What are you smiling for, old hag?!"
"You are getting attached to her, this is the same son of mine who claimed to never have a 'snotty crybaby' in his life."

"Shut up! I'm not getting attached to the brat! I'm just putting up with her until we find her dumbass Mom." He snapped, turning his face away with a low huff. "She mentioned her Mother when you went to work."

Mitsuki's words brought Katsuki's attention to her, just when he was about to ask her what she meant his words were caught in his throat by your voice. "Ba-Ba! Papa! Let's go feed the deers!" You shouted to them, holding Masaru's hand then proceeded to drag the poor elder towards the park.

Katsuki rolled his eyes seeing his dad trying to keep up with you, "Oi! Calm down, those stupid animals aren't going anywhere!" Walking towards you, he grabbed you by the back of your shirt then dragged you towards the park saving his Dad from your hands.

After a few minutes, you puffed your cheeks sadly holding the still full bag of Senbei while looking across the seemingly busy park. Every time you would try to pet a deer they would only runoff, you even tried to lure on to you with a Senbei only for them to run away.
Katsuki watched from a small distance quietly, seeing Masaru trying to show you how to feed the deer, "See? Like this Mochi." He instructed softly, holding the treat to a wild deer that approached the two of you. You watched as the deer ate Masaru's Senbei then allowed the man to pet it.

Your eyes lit up with hope once more when you saw a deer had finally come close enough for you to pet it, you held out your own Senbei with a smile across your face. Your happiness only sparks when you watched the deer sniff your Senbei then looked at you, the moment of happiness was broken in half when the deer snatched your Senbei then ran off.

Masaru's eyes widened in shock then turned to look down at you, when he was about to comfort you he was met with your red face of anger then tou grabbed a Senbei and threw It at the same deer far off. "I don't want to pet you anyways, idiot!" you shouted, you were about to storm to the deer until you were grabbed by the back of your shirt and pulled back by Katsuki.
"You can't just try to harm anything or anyone because you are angry. Look, stop having that glare and they might come up to you."

"B-But you glare all the Time, is that why you are by yourself?"

"Fine, try to figure out how to pet them yourself."

"F-Fine! I'm sorry."

Katsuki nodded, he grabbed the bag with one hand then grabbed a Senbei before walking over to where a deer wasn't far off. Kneeling, he clicked his tongue softly a few times gaining the deer's attention. "Come here, look what I have idiot." waving the Senbei, the deer trotted over to him.

Watching the deer sniff the Senbei, it began to nibble on it then started to eat it. Katsuki turned his gaze over to you then waved for you to come over, walking towards him quietly he grabbed your left rest gently then led your hand to the deer's head as he ate the Senbei from his hand.

You closed your eyes, when you felt soft fur against your palm you opened your eyes seeing your (s/t) hand resting on the deer's head. Your (e/c) eyes lit up happily as a small gasp came from you, you turn to look at Katsuki who looked back at you.
The hero couldn't help but chuckle with a soft smile, looking down by the sight of your innocent excitement. "Papa! I am petting the big puppy!"

"Shh, quiet down or you will scare it off."

Katsuki chuckled softly, he paused seeing more deers trotting over to the two of you "Look! Her friends are here! I wanna feed one!" You said excitedly, digging into the bag that your father held you held out one Senbei only for one of the new deers to take it.

Giggling happily you continued to feed the deers that surrounded you, Katsuki at first knew his idea was good but he started to get a bit concern when more and more surrounded the two of you, mostly you as you kept feeding them.

Standing up to keep the bag from being snatched by the deers, Katsuki looked around seeing an entire herd around the two of you. "Okay, Kid. Maybe that's enough feeding.. Let's go."

"But I wanna take one home! Can I have a big puppy, please?! They like me!"

"They are damn deers, not dogs! Now come on, they only like you because you are feeding them. Let's go." Katsuki went to grab you but felt a rough push to his back, he turned around seeing the deers around him eyeing the half-filled bag of Senbei.
"Get away, you fucking rugs." He snapped, he was pushed away from behind him making him turn around only to be push again.

Mitsuki who was filming the heartwarming moment stood beside a worried Masaru who looked at his son and granddaughter, "Should we warn them they are aggressive to children?"

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure they won't hurt Mochi! Look, they are licking her face." Mitsuki says as she watches Katsuki trying to push the stubborn deers away from him, "I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!"

"YOU WANNA GO?! LET'S GO YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" Katsuki shouted at the top of his lungs all while you were giggling happily enjoying petting the deers. The deers stared at the pisses Katsuki until they jumped on him, as the man was being piled on for the Senbei, the bag had flown into the air and landed on top of you causing your small figure to be covered by crumbs.

Blinking softly, you stared at the herd who suddenly turn their gazes from Katsuki to you, you stood still until you felt your face being licked on making you giggled.
The deers that were jumping your father moved towards you trying to eat the Senbei off of you, Katsuki stood up with his hair messy as well as his clothes "I'm going to turn every single one of you into jerky!" He snapped, causing small explosions on his palm.

Their attention turns to your father then back to you, without warning a large deer grabbed you by the back of your Senbei crumbed covered shirt then suddenly took off with you.

Katsuki's eyes widened seeing the herd of deers trying to escape with you, "O-OI! LET GO OF MY BRAT!!" he shouted, running after the deers that carried the giggling you.

Mitsuki's smile quickly vanished while Masaru's face turned pale from worried, both looked at each other until Mitsuki shoved the camera that was still recording to Masaru's hands then followed after to help. "These deers are kidnapping my mochi!! Don't worry baby, Ba-Ba Is coming!!"

"W-Wait up you two! You can't hurt them!" Masaru shouted running after the two knowing well enough they were about to hurt the deers to get you back.
Conclusion of this story, Never take the Bakugos to the Nara Park, Thankfully the funny event was all recorded even when Masaru had tried to calm his wife and son down while they tried to fight the herd. You were only giggling through the entire time only when you were 'saved' to keep a deer as a pet which a beaten up Katsuki glared at you then pinched your cheek.

"THEY TRIED TO KIDNAP YOU AND YOU WANT ONE?! ARE YOU DENSE?!"

DADDY'S BRAT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.2K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
52.7K 1K 52
a young woman who has a beautiful face with a powerful quirk, has a curse? Y/N L/N is a kind girl. she is shy and not wanting to friends or interact...
76.5K 2.7K 10
Kirishima and Bakugou get hit by a mysterious quirk, not really knowing what it did, while they were walking home together. The outcome of the myster...
26.5K 1.1K 27
⚠️Read I Met Him In The Wastelands first before this story or you will be confused⚠️ Katsuki Bakugou had just been crowned king of his rebuilt dragon...