The Cursed Love

By Youngwriter_25

"To all those who were born with luxuries but living a cursed life...." - Kanishka Tyagi ( Writer) ... More

CHAPTER 1 The Meeting
CHAPTER 2 The Destiny's Game
CHAPTER 3 The Reunion
CHAPTER 4 Grace in danger ?
CHAPTER 5 Finding Grace
CHAPTER 6 confessions ?
CHAPTER 7 Proposal
CHAPTER 8 Accepted ?
CHAPTER 9 ILLUSION !!
CHAPTER 10 Goodbye!!!
CHAPTER 12 The strange encounter
CHAPTER 13 Who is James?
CHAPTER 14 Nostalgia
CHAPTER 15 The Search
CHAPTER 16 You are safe!
CHAPTER 17 Pookie 💗
CHAPTER 18 Nightmare
CHAPTER 19 Dilemma
CHAPTER 20 The letter 💌
CHAPTER 21 Fate
CHAPTER 22 The Curse
CHAPTER 23 James Past - I
CHAPTER 24 James Past - II
CHAPTER 25 Team
CHAPTER 26 The Plan
CHAPTER 27 The Code
CHAPTER 28 Successful
CHAPTER 29 Secret Meeting
CHAPTER 30 Lineage
CHAPTER 31 Bad Omen
CHAPTER 32 Betrayal
CHAPTER 33 The Truth
CHAPTER 34 Spy
CHAPTER 35 I am coming !
CHAPTER 36 The Jet
CHAPTER 37 Alban Vèrany
CHAPTER 38 Better!
CHAPTER 39 Forgive
CHAPTER 40 Satan
CHAPTER 41 Surprises
CHAPTER 42 Speechless
CHAPTER 43 Hopelessly in love
CHAPTER 44 We are ready!
CHAPTER 45 The only way
CHAPTER 46 Beginning of Quest
CHAPTER 47 Trap
CHAPTER 48 First Triumph
CHAPTER 49 The Green Stone

CHAPTER 11 The Clue

120 5 2
By Youngwriter_25

Chapter song : Alone by Jon Caryl

It's been 3 days since Grace disappeared. James was engulfed in sadness and grief. Although Grace cleared James of any responsibility for her actions, James still considered himself the reason why Grace left. He wished he had never confessed. He was desperate to meet Grace and revamp all the things that had happened. In his grief he returned day after day to the same place where they had first met and sat there recollecting all the beautiful memories he had with her. He was looking for a clue to find her...

"Grace , where are you my love , without you I am living a half man life , you are the only one who completes me in the most adorable and perfect way , without you I am just a simple man , you are the one who make me feel extraordinary. Come back, baby." He said to himself while sitting under the tree in the woods. "How can I find you? You didn't even leave a trace...." He thought to himself.

He tried to recall his first meeting with her when a few images struck his mind.

..I don't live here in New York, I am from Scotland and have come here for a few years to do some good job...

..I am returning to where I belong....

"Scotland...... you said you are returning to the place where you belong , please Jesus, I hope you are there in Scotland Grace ... No matter what comes in my way I will find you Grace , I will go to Scotland.. the place where I never wanted to go again but , I will find you , I will come for you..."

The next morning he was all set to leave for Scotland when something strange happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 92 12
In a small French kingdom where love is but a fairytale, and winning the lottery is anything but lucky, Elina Rainier finds herself the newest winner...
422 84 15
Being different can be a curse but it can also be an unexpected advantage... A year into her apprenticeship, Lara died. When she's -mostly- brought b...
216K 2.1K 36
One day, I read that in real-life fairy tales, the princess sometimes needs to befriend the dragon and kill the prince, perhaps not to the most extre...
2.6K 122 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...