𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β².08

1.7K 47 10
By -laheyswifey

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had woken up the next day still with Angie in my arms. I wasn't planning to stay the whole night but I had fallen asleep and now Derek was going to question where I was now and she was obviously going to know.

Then I heard my phone ringing, making me grab it quickly only to see it was Derek. I answered fast not wanting the buzzing to wake Angie up.

"I don't care where you are, just meet me at the clinic" he said as soon as I answered.

"What..." then I felt Angie beginning to wake up and get up from laying down.

"Just meet me at the clinic now!" Angie tried to speak but I just put my finger on her lips stopping her.

"Okay I'm going" I hung up and sighed knowing we we're screwed.

"That was Derek?!" Angie exclaimed obviously worried too and I just nodded. "Does he know where you are?"

"No but he can take a wild guess where" I replied sitting up in the bed. She just sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

She looked beautiful. She always did. I know she was worried about her mom finding out about us but I couldn't help but get distracted by how beautiful she looked.

"Stop looking at me like that please I'm trying to think" she moved her hair away from her face and looked the other way and I just stretched my arm out and grabbed her chin gently so she could look at me.

"I told you we were going to find a way and you said we had one so I'm going to go see what he wants and then I'll see you at school and see what we can do okay?" She just frowned and nodded.

I hated that she had to worry about this. I hate that by being with me she felt she was betraying her coven. I hated that. Which is why I was going to make it right and do what I needed to do to get rid of the bite.

"It's going to be okay" I leaned in and gave her a small kiss when I pulled away I noticed it made her smile.

Every time I kissed her I noticed her heart started raising. I couldn't believe I made her feel that I knew she made me feel that but I never thought I would be doing it too.

"Angie I have to go" I pulled away from the kiss and she just nodded. I got up and put my shoes on then turned to her again.

"I'll see you at school" I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead then went to her window.

I couldn't leave out her front door so her mom would see me or hear me so I kept crawling out her window.

I was ready to leave all the secrecy behind. It was fun to a certain extent but it prevented us from giving in to each other fully.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When I got to the clinic I felt everyone's eyes on me like they knew where I was coming from well they probably did but in my head I thought I was sneaky enough but I wasn't.

"Now if you excuse me I got clients to attend" the veterinarian took his gloves off and walked away from the group.

"What happened?" I tried to play it cool. I especially felt Scott's glare burning through my skin. I thought I would feel scared about Derek but it was Scott.

Somehow he looked like he had a bigger problem with me than Derek did.

"I'll catch you up later. The main thing you need to know is that we might have a way to put the kanima down..."

"Nor down just keep him down for a while until we figure out what to do" Scott corrected him.

"Yeah whatever, we just need a chance to find a place where Jackson won't suspect us" Derek added, turning to the duo.

"Well Danny is throwing a rave we just need tickets to get in..." by the way he was saying it I'm guessing it was hard to get them.

"Well then you will get them" Derek turned to me making me snap my head to him confused. "I'm sure Angie knows where to get them..."

"That will just make her want to come..." Scott said. "Which is good because I'm pretty sure we'll need her"

"No we can't involve her, the argents will be there too, it's dangerous" Derek intervened, he protected her way too much. It was weird or maybe he was scared of what her mom would do if she found out he had involved her.

"Try telling that to her once she hears about this she'll want to come" stiles told him making Derek sigh.

"Then don't tell her" Derek was basically demanding them.

"Fine" Scott said then turned to stiles to head out the clinic.

I just stood there awkwardly trying to avoid any conversation with Derek while he got some things I'm guessing we needed.

"Here" I finally looked at him, seeing how he was handing me money. "Get the tickets for you and Angie I'll find a way in"

"What?"

"Isaac I know where you were and I know she's going anyways so here" he kept insisting until I took the money.

"But I thought you told me to stay away from her..."

"I know and you have" it took me a while to understand what he was saying until I realized he was willing to cover for us too. "Just treat her well and don't tell her what's going on tonight just make her think you two are there to have fun okay?"

I just smiled while I watched him walk away.

I could never play with Angie's feelings. She deserved to be treated well more than well and that's what I was willing to do.

She was too good to be treated any less.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Derek had taken me to get dressed for school then to school where I made it just in time for first period. Angie was already there sitting down. I know she felt my presence because as soon as I entered the room she looked up.

I quickly made my way to my seat watching as Mr Harris was getting ready to teach the lesson.

I think I could talk to her during this class. We were basically obligated too. I don't think us talking would raise suspicions but I'm guessing keeping it a secret was better since I saw her beginning to write her note book.

Hi :)

I tried my hardest not to smile too hard and just took my pencil to write something down.

Hey

I could tell she took a shower and she was dressed nicely as usual but she could honestly wear anything and I would still think she was beautiful.

I missed you

From where we were sitting nobody would be able to notice what we were doing to them it just looked like we were taking notes. I tried to glance a couple times but it was quick knowing I could stare way too much and we would get caught.

You look pretty

She looked down to see what I wrote and watched as her cheeks turned red only making me smile but I looked down to hide it.

Then once Mr Harris started walking around she took the notebook and turned it around so he wouldn't see.

"I want this assignment turned in today along with yesterday's homework..." I could tell Angie's heart dropped she wasn't here yesterday so she didn't get the homework but I had gotten it for her.

"We had homework?" She turned to me whispering.

"Yes but..." I opened my folder and handed her a paper. "I got one for you"

"And you did it?" She looked through it shocked. "You tried to match my handwriting..."

"It's bad I know..."

"No it looks the same..." she finished looking through it then looked at me. "Isaac you didn't have to..."

"You did my homework multiple times just consider me paying you back it's fine" I assured her and she just smiled.

"Thank you" she said while she smiled then took the other paper putting her name on it.

"Hey...you heard about the rave Danny's having or something like that..." I mentioned it to her.

"Oh yeah I was supposed to get tickets for that shoot Lydia is going to kill me..."

"It's okay I'll get them, meet you there tonight?"

"Isaac..."

"No please don't say no to me please I promise we'll blend in no one will see us together..."

"Isaac of course I want to go with you but are you sure?" She really did want to be with me and the only thing holding her back was me being a wolf and I hated that but we were getting the opportunity from Derek nobody was going to know we were there together.

"I am, I promise you no one will know we're there together we'll be careful" I waited for her to tell me an answer even though I knew it was a yes.

"I'll meet you there then" she replied to me then went back to writing.

It was obvious that we could make it work but then I realized that I had to hide the actual reason I was going. I knew she would want to get herself involved tonight and that's where the problem came in.

I didn't know what exactly happened if she got involved but according to her mom and Derek it was bad and maybe we wouldn't stop risking it until we knew what was the problem and the consequence.

And something told me we didn't want to find out.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The school day had ended. I had placed the ticket in Angie's locker then I headed to get ready. I probably shouldn't be treating this like a date but this was the first time we went out together.

Well not really together at least not to everyone else.

"Dude the witch bitch really has you whipped" I heard Erica's voice making me groan.

"Don't call her that" I said while she walked to my side while I gave myself one last look in the mirror.

"Okay I'm sorry..." she paused for a moment, making me look over to her. "You really do like her enough for Derek to move aside and let you be together at least...what's the problem?! Might as well be with her!"

"It's not that simple, her coven won't let her..."

"Then don't tell them?"

"It's kinda hard when her mom is against it too! Yes we can lie and sneak around but for how long? We can't do it forever, we'll just miss out on so many things we already missed out on calling this a date or even considering it being one since we have to sneak around it's not the same..." I paused for a moment seeing how Erica had a frown on her face.

"...And she feels guilty about it she's betraying someone she's supposed to be loyal Erica it's no different from us"

"Well I support it...to me she might seem like a bitch but she isn't one to you so I guess that counts for something" I just smiled at her forced compliment that wasn't even good. "Let's just go you don't want to keep your little witch waiting"

I just chuckled then followed behind her to make our way there.

I didn't know why I was nervous but I was. I didn't know if I counted the winter dance as a date we barely were getting together but now it felt more serious.

When Derek pulled up to the party I saw Angie's car there. I walked out first since Derek had to find a way to get Erica and Boyd in when I already had a ticket.

I reached the entrance and felt Angie's presence behind me. I wanted to turn to look at her but I knew it was better when we were blended together inside so that's what I did.

I headed in and then felt her follow me then I turned once we were blended enough in the crowd.

Beautiful wasn't enough to call her that she looked more than beautiful. I don't know how she managed to look better and better every second.

"What..." she stood awkwardly and I snapped out my head.

"Sorry I'm just...speechless you look...amazing..."

"Let's dance" she took my hand and took me deeper in the crowd where we found Allison with some other boy.

I could tell Angie was weirded out but Allison just smiled at her which I'm guessing Angie took as an okay to ignore them.

"I don't know how to dance..."

"Nonsense...just..." she took my hands and placed them on her hips. "...and just pretend you know how"

Angie was going to drive me crazy. I didn't know how much longer I could handle it. The way she always smelt good and how soft her body was.

I suddenly knew how to dance with her but then something happened she slowed down and I noticed she was looking at Allison.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, stopping.

"I don't think she is...I'll be right back okay?" I just nodded and let her go while I got pulled aside by someone.

"Are you ready? We found jackson he will turn any time now" Scott whispered making sure no one else was listening.

"Yeah but..." I looked ahead seeing Angie talking to Allison and Scott noticed.

"You ended up going with her...I thought derek..."

"Yes he did, we can't tell her what's going on so let's just go..."

"No" he stopped me. "You stay with her keep her distracted that's better just keep her safe"

"Of course..." I replied to him.

"Just keep an ear out please"

"I will" I assured again then he walked away.

I wanted to keep Angie safe from it all but something told me that was impossible Derek had told me it was always impossible. A witch would always get drawn in the middle but it had to try my hardest which wouldn't be hard. We just had to keep doing what we were doing.

Which we did for a while until she realized there was something wrong with me. I was basically hearing someone getting hurt.

"Isaac what's wrong..." she asked me, stopping what she was doing.

"Nothing..." I tried my best to cover it up.

"You're lying...what's wrong?" She asked again and I would've kept the lie up but whoever was getting hurt was bad.

"Everyone is here, the argents are here trying to take Jackson down and we're trying to keep them from doing that" I finally told her and I could tell she was mad.

"Take me to them now" she demanded and I just nodded and led her out.

Erica was standing with Boyd while Stiles and Derek stood away from them. There was obviously something going on for them to be standing there and I knew Derek was disappointed once he saw me and Angie.

"Really?!" He exclaimed in annoyance.

"Oh save it!" Angie spoke up. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Well we're kinda trapped in here with Jackson who is killing people thanks to stiles" Erica explained pointing to the ground.

"Mountain ash..." Angie gathered then looked up to them.

"You need to break it" Derek said, stepping forward.

"Why?!" Both Angie and Stiles said at the same time.

"Scott is in there I need to get him...she's trying to kill him"

"Who is?" Angie questioned.

"Allison's mom" Angie didn't hesitate and put her hand out making tbe mountain ash break.

"What! No! Deaton said it wouldn't work on supernaturals!" Stiles whined.

"Witches made mountain ash idiot, we can manipulate it!" She then looked at Derek. "Let's go now"

Derek quickly went in the circle and led Angie to where Scott was and I followed too, wanting to make sure she was fine.

Once we entered we saw Scott on the ground bleeding out.

"He's hurt, bad!" Angie rushed to him then turned to us.

"Ok let's take him to the clinic, come on!" Derek went to help her and so did I but then someone else walked in about to hurt Derek but they were stopped by Angie.

"What the hell?!" She stepped between Mrs Argent and Derek.

"Angelina, get out of my way! Your mother wouldn't be happy about this!"

"And the witches wouldn't either so what's it going to be you call my mom or should I be making a call to the elders?" I don't know what Angie did to make people nervous and scared all the time.

"Angie get Scott out of here I'll deal with this" Derek told her and she hesitated but quickly went to Scott while I helped her get him up.

Scott was hurt badly but by the way Angie was looking at his wounds she already had a plan which was bad she wasn't supposed to know about this at all but now I noticed that it would be impossible every time.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When we got to the clinic I was carrying Scott while we entered all the way to the back while Angie led me.

"Angie what are you doing..." Deaton paused as soon as he saw me carrying Scott. "What happened?!"

"Argents tried to kill him! I don't think he can heal from this!" Angie told him while she showed him the wounds.

"I'll see what I can do..."

"No" Angie stopped him. "I know what to do you just need to guide me through it"

"Angie I am not helping you do magic your mom will kill me!" Deaton exclaimed back to her.

"Then call her! Call my mom right now!" Angie demanded of him.

"We're not calling your mom, are you crazy!" Derek stormed into the room, making her turn around.

"If we don't he'll die!" She then turned back around to deaton. "Call her!"

They had no option but to call her and Angie didn't leave Scott's side until her mom got there. I didn't want to sound jealous or anything but I kinda was but I'm sure I'd it was me she would do the same.

She would do it for all of us, that's just how good she was. She risked her life every time.

"Angelina..."

"Stop, please you can yell at me later just please help him!" Her mom just took a deep breath and walked over to Scott inspecting his wounds.

She was really careful but I'm sure she knew what to do.

"Angie..."

"I know it's tough just was me through it and I'll do it" she insisted but her mom just nodded.

"No I'll do it, go wait in the car" her mom instructed.

"I'm not leaving until you do it!" Angie stated and her mom just sighed.

"Fine..." Ms Ava moved, took off her coat she was still on her scrubs then placed her hand on Scott's wound then began to chant.

Angie watched until she began to see that Scott's wounds were healing. It didn't take long once ms ava was done she let go and took a deep breath like the spell took a big toll on her.

"He's fine but he'll take a while to wake up, now go to the car" she demanded once again.

Angie just looked down at Scott then up to me and Derek. I didn't even react to her looking at me. I didn't want to raise suspicions then she walked away.

I didn't know if she was mad or not but I knew who was: ms ava. I'm sure by now she knew I was a wolf.

"Deaton do you have herbs?" She looked up to the man and he just nodded, stepping away.

I just stared as she checked Scott's pulse then she looked up to us beginning to walk towards us.

I was leaning on the counter Derek was sitting in. He was also hurt but he would heal.

"Can't stay out of trouble can you?" Ms Ava walked straight to Derek. "And you can't stop taking down innocent kids with you either?" She looked over at me and I just looked down.

Derek didn't even argue back or anything. I didn't know if ms ava had the same effect as angie and made everyone scared.

"Let me see" she went to see Derek's wound but he pushed away. "Derek let me see" she looked at him and he looked at her. It was weird the tension but I tried to ignore it.

Derek eventually gave in letting her see the wound which she was about to heal I'm guessing with the herbs deaton gave her.

"End up in the same situations every time...with the argents as always..." she said while she spread the herbs on his wounds. "At least tell me you kicked ass"

"Well your kid stood up to Victoria..." Derek mentioned making her look up at him shocked.

"Well now I'll try and take it lightly with her punishment..." They were joking with each other. I thought they hated each other.

This wasn't hate though this was like...me and Angie.

"And I kinda bit her too..." Ms Ava paused at Derek's confession like she tried to feel bad but she didn't.

"They deserve a wake up call but...I just feel bad for Allison but at least she'll realize what her family really like..." she wiped her hands off on a rag then set it aside while I noticed something in her hands, it was black veins. "We'll both of you should be good please never call me again ever"

"Are you okay?" I pointed to her hands.

"I'm fine it happens when I do magic..." she just brushed it off but Derek didn't.

"Why did you do that?"

"Derek I can't do normal magic if I do the witches know we're doing it I rather me get this than angie it's fine just few headaches and I'm good" she assured him then began to put her coat back on to walk out.

"Ava" Derek called out and she turned around. "Thank you"

I could tell she smiled but she turned around immediately and continued to walk out.

I had no idea what I watched but I was definitely not going to bring it up. I only turned to Derek, noticing his smile that he quickly hid from me.

"Shut up" he cleared his throat and got up. "Let's go"

I just chuckled then looked at Scott.

This was horrible now I knew that the problems with Angie and the witches were more serious. It got worse and worse everyday and now her mom knew I was a wolf.

Which only made it harder for us and something told me it would just continue to.

Next time Angie wouldn't call her mom and it would be her in a horrible situation.

-I love writing when there's action and it'll just continue to her better and better.

I gave y'all a glimpse of ava and Derek tho !!

How we feeling about that whole situation???

Also y'all want them to have some sexc time next chapter???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.3K 23
imagine finding a place where normal no longer exists.and also finding the love of your life there as well.sirenna Washington falls for a troubled bo...
52.2K 1.7K 18
for most people, a home is a structure with four walls and a roof. for phoebe whittemore and isaac lahey, their homes were each other. their homes we...
125K 3.1K 16
These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts given my my readers and followers on Tum...
239K 6.9K 15
"There is something different about you and I..." This is the story of Eden Flores, the newly added huntress of Scott McCall's pack and Isaac Lahey...