The Road To Her New Life

By jmichellem

Everything was good for only a minute. Naomi has just gotten her life together, she was happy, she had her fr... More

Author's Note
Characters
Changes
New People
Bullshit Rules
Shopping
"It hurts so much"
Not An Update
House Tour
Rika
Arguments
Phone Call
Pizza
Nightmare
First Day
First Day Pt.2
Plans
Coffee Date
Dinner
Racetrack
Attitude Adjustment
Cast
Planning
Anger
Can We Go Already?
Going Back
It's Not A Dream
The Wake
The Funeral
A Day With My Boys
Shenanigans
Goodbye... Again
"Friends?"
Girl Flu
First Date
Hurtful Disagreements
Weed cupcakes?!
Ms. Dance Captain
Football Game
Who's Coming???
Meeting the Fam
Oh Shit
Tired

Afterparty

221 10 4
By jmichellem

We all pulled up to Asher's house at the same time. The driveway was crowded with cars, all up and down the street. The lawn was littered with red solo cups and drunken kids all over the place. Asher's house was huge, not as big as Devontae's but still impressively large.

We got out of our cars, shoving our way through until we finally made it up to the front door. It was just as crowded on the inside as it was outside. I crinkled my nose at the horrible smell, a mixture of weed, alcohol, and sweat.

Asher was the first to greet us, a cup in his hand and eyes low and red indicating he was high off his ass, "Sup y'all! Snacks and drinks in the kitchen, games in the basement, and no fucking in the bedroom." He greeted us.

The boys dapped him up and then led us to the kitchen where I fixed Kalynn and me a drink. Ezra gave Desi a sprite with a pointed look. She pouted and whined about it but took it regardless.

Kalyna's face scrunched up after she took a sip of her drink, "Damn girl! You tryna get me drunk off my ass?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"It's not that bad, is it?" I took a sip, coughing a little bit afterward. "Shit, I didn't think I was that heavy-handed." Despite our complaints, we finished it anyway. This plus the three shots from earlier, I was starting to feel a little buzz.

When Big Ole Freak started blasting through the speakers, I grabbed Kay by her wrist and dragged her to the living where people were dancing. She started twerking on me and I ground our lower halves together.

Eventually, the rest of the girls joined us and it was ass everywhere, including mine. In the midst of it all, I'd somehow turned Kalynn towards me, our bodies still grinding together as our lips met.

A moan erupted low in her throat, her hands going to my neck to pull me closer as mine went to grab her ass.

She broke the kiss, moving her kisses down to my neck. I turned my eyes to the ceiling, trying to convince myself not to do too much in front of a bunch of strangers.

"Please," Her soft voice whimpered into my ear, sending a tingle straight down to my core. I groaned deep in my throat, an immense need to have her body writhing under mine washing over me.

"Please what, darling? Tell me what you want." I demanded, tilting her chin up so our eyes met. My hands slide down her body, gripping her waist as she shifts impossibly closer.

"I want your tongue, baby. So fucking bad." She whispers lowly, I shivered under her lustful gaze. Fucking hell. I don't know how much more I can take...

you nasty horndogs!" Jasmine shouted over the music before leaving with the rest of the group.

I turned back to Kalynn with a raised eyebrow, silently asking if she wanted to go downstairs. She shrugged her shoulder indifferently so I grabbed her hand and led her to the basement.

It was a little less crowded down here, only led lights illuminating the dark room. It was just as spacious as upstairs, with a low bass making the floor underneath our feet vibrate.

There were games of beer pong, strip twister, dirty truth or dare, and dirty never have I ever going on.

Our group ended up splitting up and joining different games. Kay went off to play twister with her friends after making sure I was good and I followed Zaylen over to the ping-pong table.

Soon two basketball players come over, the girl comes over to my side and the boy joins Zaylen, dapping each other up while the girl waves shyly at me.

"Hi, I'm Madyson," She introduced herself. I happily waved back, "Naomi."

"Alright, we all know the rules, no cheating Parker." Some random dude called out, shooting an accusatory glance and the boy beside Zay. His lips twitch slightly as he raises his hands in defense.

"That means no shaking the table, and if you do the other team automatically takes your turn." He continued before they graciously decided to let the girls go first.

Right as I'm about to shoot my ball Zay bets, "20 says I beat your ass," He's got a cocky smirk on his face that urged me to prove him wrong.

"Deal," I say just before shooting the ball and making it into one of the center red solo cups. Madyson shoots and makes it too. They both remove the cups and drink their shots then shoot their ping pong balls.

They both make it and we take our shots, I had a hard time controlling my facial expression as I realized it was straight vodka in the cups.

Good thing we're not a lightweight Jessica muttered

Spoke too soon... I thought as I missed the shot, giving Zaylen a rude hand gesture at his mocking laugh. I'm going to blame that on all the alcohol I'd had...

My partner made her shot causing my Parker to take a shot, but then he missed while Zay made it.

I took another shot.

We continued to one-up each other just dunker by the second. Both sides only had one cup left and apparently, Madyson is a lightweight so she was practically useless by her third shot.

Zaylen made his into our cup, winning and he cheered with Parker before turning to me with a cocky smirk. "I believe you owe me 20 dollars, pay up baby!"

I scowled, smacking his arm harshly before pulling out my phone and going to cash app. After sending him $20 and turning down his offer at another game, I left to find Kalynn.

As I approached the group of people playing twister I heard her call my name, "Naomi!" I turn around as her body crashes into mine, almost barely catching her.

She giggles, her eyes half closed. "You're very drunk," I laugh knowing I'm right there with her. "Yep!" She hiccups, circling her arms around my waist, abruptly slamming her lips against mine.

"Mmh," I hummed low in my throat, forgetting the world around us as we get lost in our passion.

"Hey!" We broke apart once again and I groaned in protest, a pillow was thrown at our heads. I whipped my body around to glare at the culprit, Ezra.

"We're playing truth or dare so stop tongue fucking each other and come over here!" He said, waving around his hand to draw attention to the circle people had made on the recliners.

We both rolled our eyes simultaneously but reluctantly took a seat. After this shit, I'm taking her the fuck home...

I had zoned out for a while, absentmindedly watching as random faces I had seen around school complete ridiculous and freaky dares or answer freaky questions.

I snapped back to reality someone called my name, "Naomi, truth or dare?"

A girl I had never seen before picked me with a mischievous smile on her face. "Dare," I answered with a blank face.

Her lips twitched a little giving her away before she forced it into a thoughtful look as she hummed, tapping her chin. "Hmm, I dare you to give Kalynn a hickey." She said as if she didn't already know what her dare was going to be.

Fucking weirdo.. could this be any more middle school behavior

I raised my eyebrow suspiciously at the expectant look in her eyes. Turning towards Kay I mouthed to her 'Only if you want me to'. She nodded, giving me her consent so I moved closer to her, grabbing her chin.

Everyone's eyes on us made me clench my other fist. I hated that they watched us like we were an exhibit at the zoo.

Turning her chin to the side, I licked a path down her neck grinning to myself when I felt her shudder against me. Not wanting to give everyone a show, I hurriedly gave her a hickey before quickly kissing it.

Pulling away, I noticed the dazed look in her light brown eyes. I brought my mouth to her ear whispering, "Are you ready to go?" I asked to which she just nodded.

Glancing back towards the circle, I pointed at a random boy, "You. Truth or dare?" He chose dare and I inwardly thanked him.

"I dare you to run down the street butt-ass naked." He stood with hesitation and the rest of us followed, some girls chatting in the excitement of seeing him naked.

I whipped out my phone and ordered an uber since I definitely couldn't drive, luckily one was just six minutes away. Afterward, I sent a text to Jas and Tae.

nice save.. Jessica sarcastically rolls her eyes

I held on to Kalynn as we left, her feet stumbling around. Once everyone had gotten to the driveway he started stripping prompting girls to catcall him.

I steered Kalynn and me away from the group and to the side of the house. "Ayee!" She said suddenly, twirling around and rotating her hips.

I laughed at her, "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as she pulled me to her, forcing me to
dance with her.

Her brows furrowed confusedly, You don't hear the music?" I focused hard, trying to hear anything but I didn't. I shook my head and she rolled her eyes as if I was the weird one.

A ding from my phone stopped our dancing, I pulled it from my jacket pocket seeing that our uber was here.

Grabbing her hand, I dragged her to the car. Opening the door, I stuck my head in and asked, "For Rose?"

The man nodded, his eyes roaming our bodies and we got inside. "One of you wanna get upfront?" He offered with an ugly smirk.

I unstrapped the gun from my thigh, leaning forward. I watched his eyes drop to my boobs before they widened in fright at the gun in his line of vision.

Turning off the safety I said, "Try anything and your brains will be all over this pretty car, you got me?" He nodded hastily and I sat back in my seat satisfied, switching the safety back on.

The hum of the car had Kalynn drifting off to sleep, her head slumped on my shoulder. After a pin-dropping silence ride, we were at my house.

I gently rubbed Kalynn's thigh and she stirred slightly. "Wake up, we're here," I whispered. Her eyes cracked open and peered up at mine.

"Let's go," I say and open the door on her side. I send the driver an intense looking, daring him to try anything.

I helped her out to the car and closed it behind me, not glancing back once. I heard the engine revving as he drove away.

Leading her up to the door, I unlocked it and took us both upstairs. After closing my bedroom door behind me, I begin to speak as I take off my shoes, "If you want to just go to sleep I don't mind. You were knocked in th-."

When I turn to face her, I'm cut off by her mouth. She shoves my body against the door, her hands roaming my chest. "I'm wide fucking awake," She pants against my lips when she pulls away.

I smirk and start moving towards her, forcing her to walk backward until the back of her knees meets the mattress.

I push her onto the bed before pulling off her shirt, showcasing her tits sitting deliciously in a light pink bra contrasting against her light brown skin.

She scoots back, laying fulling on the bed as I set a knee between her legs, hovering over her. I kiss her fiercely, swallowing her moan. My hand trails down her stomach and into her skirt, dangerously treading along her thong before coming back up, smiling at the desperate look on her face.

"Please stop teasing me," She whines, grinding her hips upward. I take off my jacket and claw clip, tossing it in the direction of my desk before shimming off her skirt and thong, doing the same thing.

"You're stunning," I praise as I kiss down the valley of her breasts, watching her chest heave as she pants. Circling her nipple with my tongue, I use my right hand to knead the other and bring my left to her pussy. She hisses at the touch, raising her hips. I take my hand off her boob, letting my tongue tease her other nipple.

Kneeling between her legs, I see her glance down at me before looking up at the ceiling muttering curses. "Eyes on me," I say and they snap back down to mine.

I slowly lick up her slit and her body trembles under me. My tongue flicks across her clit at a leisurely pace, loving the way she rolls her body against me.

When I graze my teeth against it, she brings her hand to my hair, forcing me to stay still. I force them to her sides, giving her a stern look, "Keep them there." She nods shakily.

I swiftly push two fingers into her pussy, picking up the pace and her moans become more high-pitched. Her hands clench my sheets as she exhales.

I suck on her clit, adding a third finger to her cunt. She lets out a loud moan and I wonder if we're being too loud. "I'm going to cum!" She whines, bucking her hips with her head thrown back.

I chuckle, "I haven't even done anything yet." Shaking my head, I return to sucking her pussy, letting my fingers hit her g-spot a few times.

She chokes in a gasp, covering her mouth as a scream escapes her, and she orgasmed all over my fingers.

I kiss her pussy one last time, smiling when it twitches then crawl up her body so she can watch me suck her cum off my fingers. Her eyes darken with desire, pulling me down by my neck to kiss me.

She moans against my lips when my tongue plunges into her mouth and I pull away with a cheeky smile. "You nasty little girl."

She winks, peeling my dress off my body and bringing it over my head. Tossing it to the side somewhere, she grabs my face in both hands, pulling me back down to her lips. She turns us over, my back hitting the mattress.

She looks down at my lavender-colored lingerie set, groaning as she bites her bottom lip. "Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" She kissed me everywhere, her hands were everywhere and I was starting to see stars, "God this body!" She pulls off my bra and underwear.

She sucks on the inside of my thighs, most likely leaving hickeys. An involuntary moan erupts from my mouth when her tongue meets my pussy.

She swirls it around and my hips move on their own accord, wanting her tongue exactly where I need it. She slips one of their fingers into me, moving teasingly slow.

I let out a groan, pushing her shoulder. She stills, pulling away with her eyebrows furrowed, "What's wrong? Did I do-"

I stop her rambling with a quick kiss on the lips, flipping us so I'm back on top, "Nothing's wrong. You're perfect, but this teasing isn't gonna work."

I lifted her left leg, setting my right one underneath it as she snorts, "So you get to tease me but I can't do the same?"

I slap her pussy in response before sitting myself down on her and she gasps, her head thrown back. "Huh? Say that again, I couldn't hear you."

I grind myself onto her, using her leg to balance myself. "Fuck you" She chokes out, her hips bucking up to meet mine.

"That's what I'm doing," I chuckle as she smacks my thigh. I place kisses along the back of her calf.

"Ahh shit!" She cries out when I find the right spot. She brings her hands to my hips, controlling our pace.

"Fuckk!" I let out when she makes me speed up, my body turns to mush. I lean over her, grabbing one of her tits with my free hand.

"Fuck Naomi- I'm gonna cum!" She whimpers, squeezing my ass as her eyes roll back. I tap her cheek to get her attention and her eyes fall back on me, "Hold it, I'm almost there," I tell her.

I force our grind into a leisurely pace, wanting to enjoy every last second of this. "Mmh, I can't baby!" She whines, digging her nails into me.

"You can and you will!" Her legs start to tremble and she moves her hand to my clit to help me along.

I wrap my hand around her throat and speed up once again, feeling my high approaching. "Uhhh shit, cum with me darling." I moan out as she screams, both of us cumming.

I untangle our legs and roll to her side, both of us breathing heavily. She laughs breathlessly, "That was.."

"Yeah," I sigh, pulling her so she was laying on top of me. She goes quiet, staring down at me with a faraway look on her face.

I softly rubbed away the wrinkle that had started to crease her forehead and she snapped back into reality. "You okay?" I ask, my voice going soft.

I sit us up as she nods, "so you won't mind giving me one more orgasm?" I question, a smirk on my face. I roll her pussy onto my lower half and her head tilted back in pleasure.

"Naomi, it's sensitiveee," She whines but keeps rocking her body against mine. I press a kiss to her abs, making my way up. My lips graze under her boobs, then her sternum. trailing up the column of her neck, grazing her jaw until I get to her ear. Taking her earlobe between my teeth, I gently tug on it before letting go, "I'll make it feel better," I whisper, laying down and pulling her body closer to me.

I force her to hover over my mouth and her hands go to my headboard for balance. "Sit," I instruct, my eyes attached to her glistening, pink pussy.

"I don't think-, I'm kinda heavy Na-" She starts but quieted at the look on my face. My eyes darken on their own accord, "Put your pussy on my face, Kalynn." I tell her in a demanding tone. She's still hesitant, "But-" I interrupt her once more, using my elbow to jerk her ankle to the side, causing her to lose her balance.

I let out a satisfied moan, slurping her juices into my mouth. I grab ahold of her thighs, keeping her attached to my face. I circle my tongue around her clit and she swirls her hips in response, massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples.

After a little while, she starts gasping and her body jolts, I smile up at her beautiful figure. "Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" I ask her, watching her eyes roll back.

"Yess, baby! Ke-ep going, ah don't st-op," Her breath hitches as she gyrates herself down on me. One of her hands leaves her breast and she grasps the headboard again, leaning her head on her arms. I wag my tongue as fast as I can and she cums, letting out the most alluring moans.

"Okay, okay Naomi. Shit," Her voice cracks, and her nails dig into my skin when I continue eating her out. I finally stop, giving her one last appreciative peck before lifting Kalynn off of me. She crumbles into the sheets beside me, her body still spasming.

Once I'd give her a couple of minutes to come down from her high, I got up off the bed and pulled her up with me. She let out garbled noises of protest as I dragged her to the bathroom. She goes to the toilet and pees while I brush my teeth. Then she washes her hands and we switch positions with me peeing and her brushing her teeth with an unused toothbrush I gave her.

We both hopped in the shower, cleaned each other off in a sleepy haze, and changed into fresh clothes, letting her borrow a bonnet from my collection. Turning on some movie I had no interest in watching, I cuddled with Kalynn until I was out like a light.

Multiple dings coming from my phone had me peeling my eyes open, stretching my arm out to blindly search for the damn thing. Naomi rolls off of me mumbling, turning in the opposite direction before settling back down.

I finally find my phone buried under the duvet. I grab it and it flashes as another text comes in. I squint at the harsh light, turning down the brightness on my phone screen. My heart drops at the messages pouring from probably the two most horrible people in my life at the moment.

First was my ex-girlfriend, Chelsea's recognizable un-saved number mocked me. I unlocked my phone to read all of them. A pit formed in y stomach when I'd comprehended what she had sent me.

Pictures.

Pictures of me and Naomi at the party; dancing together, kissing each other, Naomi giving me a hickey, and us leaving together in the Uber. I knew that girl looked familiar; she's friends with her... It all started to click into place that the dare was planned, the insistence of the girl.

The texts following the pictures were what made my veins run cold: I wonder what Mommy will think of her whore daughter.

By now, I had sat up in bed, my stomach twisting with nerves. Exiting her message thread, I clicked on my mother's name. She had sent me the same pictures and horrible slurs that I didn't have the heart to repeat, ending with her telling me not to come home tonight.

I would've been more worried if I had known I didn't have somewhere to go tomorrow morning. I knew that she'd never kick me out, or else who was going to care for her?

As if my night couldn't go anymore downhill, Chelsea dares to call my fucking phone. The ringtone blasts loudly and I inwardly curse, hurrying to decline the call. I block the number before she can try to call again but it's too late since Naomi is already stirring awake.

She faces me, throwing her arm over my waist, speaking into my arm, "Do you have to go? I can drive you." I shake my hand and lay back down facing away from her, allowing myself to be fully embraced by her warm body. No, I don't have to leave because apparently, my mother doesn't care about my well-being tonight.

"No, I can stay," I answer in the dark room. She lets out a sigh of relief, laying a kiss on my neck, "Thank the Lord cause I did not want to get outta this bed." I can tell she fell back asleep when her breathing goes heavy. I can't sleep though, my mind won't turn off so I just stare at the wall until I'm too tired to keep my eyes open.

a/n -

wassup y'all..

we not even gone talk about the smut in this chapter bc that was my first time writing it so i'm not even gone be mad if you delete this outcho library..

i couldn't even go back and proof read i was cringing so hard..

also if Kalynn's name is spelled "Kalyna" anywhere in this i honestly don't know why it's autocorrecting to that and i'll fix it eventually

pls vote🥲
bye loves, see y'all next chapter🤎

Continue Reading