𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊

By -ratrice-

˚。° "𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖎𝖘 '𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊 𝖎 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

2.02

643 19 0
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

They had done it, the ship was sailing.

But the journey was rough. They had landed on rocks, setting their path way off track until Maureen found a solution.

But by then, they were too late. The winds from the monsoon had caught up to them, making sailing a lot harder then they expected. 

But with the release of Smith and her taking over the ship, they were able to cross with minimal damage. So with the agreement of everybody, they all headed to bed to lay for a few hours.

Will sat up on the edge of his bed, looking towards the counter top which stood the small version of the robot he made and began to talk.

"So I learned how to drive. And today for the first time, I drove by myself. I crashed. I wish you'd been there to see it. Everyone thinks I miss you is because you help us out of trouble but we do okay on our own. I just miss you cause we're friends." 

Will stringed out a necklace from beneath his shirt, showing a long thin rope that looped around a ring. (y/n)'s ring. He smiled at it before looking back at the small robot. 

"So, the whole reason I was crashing the Chariot is because we've been sailing across the ocean. In the Jupiter. With sails, real sails if you can believe it. Me, Judy and Penny made a pretty good crew, until it was just me and Judy because Penny was too busy throwing up." The boy chuckled, continued to hold the necklace in his hand as he kept on talking. 

-----

"We made it babe." Maureen announced, smiling at the clear skies and sea in front of her. "Pretty soon we're gonna be off this planet."

" I didn't want it all to end."

"We're surrounded by water we can't drink and air we can't breathe." 

"But we made our home here. Finally we were all together again."

"We're still together." 

"Wait. Do you see that?" John looked ahead and squinted his eyes. Something about the water in front of them didn't seem right. 

"What is that? Are those more shoals?"

"I don't like this." The Jupiter rumbled. "We're caught in the current. We've gotta slow down." As they got closer, it was one of the most unusual things they have yet to see for the planet. "Is that a waterfall?" 

John and Maureen did their best to stop the Jupiter from continuing, needing to slow down or else they would fall down below. 

"Everyone hold on, we're going over." 

The kids and adults strapped themselves to the Jupiter chairs holding on tight in case they fell. 

They crashed hard as the Jupiter had stopped in time, as everyone raced to get their suits on, they all looked down. It was a metal plate with metal rods sticking out from it as it continued from miles and miles without end. 

"Well, we're here." Penny joked. 

"That looks like metal down there." Judy said, looking at the material that seemed all too familiar. 

"That's too straight. That can't be natural." John said in disbelief. 

"No. Somebody built this." Maureen stated. 

"Who?" Will asked. 

They all headed back inside, needing to regroup and discuss their plans.

"Okay so what now?" Judy asked her mother.

"Nothing's changed, we stick to the plan."

"Oh, so getting stuck at the edge of a massive alien waterfall was part of the plan?" Penny asked sarcastically. 

Maureen, ignoring her words, looked at her clock. "The lightning storm should be starting 97 minutes, give or take. We need to be ready to spark the engines when that happens. So does everybody remember their assignments?" 

"Siphon methane from the air and fill up our tanks." Will recited.

"Yeah, I got the sails." The oldest Robinson kid said. 

"We'll break down the mast and stow the rigging below." John said. 

"So leave the lines for me. If we're gonna catch the power from the storm I need every inch I can get for the kite. Don!" 

"Present."

"You know what you're doing." Maureen asked him.

"Yes, just sounds cooler when you say it."

"Penny, just make sure Don has everything he needs to clear us for launch." Penny's eyes looked down at her mother's words. 

"Are we not gonna talk about it?" Will snapped, facing his mother. 

"What?"

"The giant metal trench in the middle of the planet. Something like that doesn't just happen. Someone built it. Don't you wanna know who?"

"Of course I do, but right now we need to focus on the fact that 16 billion joules of energy are about to strike right where we're standing."

Penny raised her hand and looked to the others. "All in favor of finding a new place to stand." Don raised his hand. 

"As long as we stay inside the Jupiter, we'll be fine. The ship will act as a Faraday cage, sending the energy around us, instead of through us." Maureen saw John glance at their son. "Hey. We'll look into what's down there. Soon as we're airborne." 

Smith walked up to Maureen. "Excuse me. I didn't get a job" 

"You're job is to do nothing and touch nothing. If we ever need to sail again, we'll call you. Alright let's get to it."

"She never likes it when someone else saves the day." Smith told Penny smirking as the girl rolled her eyes. 

Time had passed and everyone was beginning to do their jobs. As Will turned to enter the cockpit, he was met with Smith laying down. 

"What are you doing in here?"

"Just keeping out of the way." The boy looked at her suspiciously, not believing her words. "I've always been fascinated by seaweed. People treat it like floating garbage but what they don't realize is they use it everyday. In their toothpaste, lotions, shampoos.  All the stuff that makes them pretty. It's like a lot of things I guess. only appreciated when you learn how helpful they can be."

"Are you honestly looking to be appreciated for navigating us through that storm?" 

"It was kind of a big deal."

"You were doing it to save yourself. Not my family, not me, just you."

"Look at him, such a big boy now. I noticed you never once visited me while I was locked up."

"We have nothing to talk about." 

"Ah of course we do. You and I. We're the only ones who know what its like to be connected to the robot."

"You were not connected to him. You were using him."

"Is there a difference? The robot's job is to give the master what he wants. I wanted a bodyguard, you wanted a friend."

"Excuse me. I have work to do." Will turned his back to the woman and started working. Smith smirked.

"I suppose you weren't that lonely, with (y/n) being there for you." The boy stiffened at the name. 

"You have no right to talk about her."

It was an unforbidden rule amongst the Robinsons that her name wouldn't be spoken of for the fear of Will converting back to isolation. 

When the family had found out what Smith had done, they were devastated. Smith had sent (y/n) out into space, heading tot he direction of the Resolute but so many things could've gone wrong.

None of them knew if she was alive, making it even worse to say her name when Will was around, but they could only hope for the best and that she was safe. 

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 200 13
Я слышала каждый стон, доносящийся из-под двери этой злосчастной студии, и не могла сдержать слёз - униженная, раздавленная, убитая, а главное - нелю...
3.3K 799 31
لویی رقصنده اصلی باله سلطنتیِ. وقتی رقیبش, اعجوبه ی بد خلقِ رقص ,هری ,به کمپانی ملحق میشه ,زخم های قدیمی دوباره سرباز میکنند و احساسات قدیمی دوباره...
5.5K 113 14
This is a very sucky gustholomule fanfic. Dont read it pls. Tw: swearing, alcoholism, abuse This story is discontinued. DONT READ
855K 18.5K 27
Being Addison's twin sister, always made you feel so insecure. Both you and Addison had white hair, but you guys looked different. She always just se...