๐•ญ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

1.33

526 15 3
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

"This is Will Robinson, and (y/n) (l/n) of the 24th colonist group." Will and (y/n) were sitting at the ramp in the garage with (y/n) laying her head on Will's shoulder, watching the tape they recorded the day they found robot. "We're making a record of this because it seems, we're the first humans to discover evidence of an alien intelligence." 

Will clicked a button, letting the camera move on to the next video. "This appears to be the first known work of art of an artificial intelligence of alien origin. What would you like to call your masterpiece?" 

"Danger." 

Will looked up sadly with (y/n) comforting him by giving him a side hug. "It's okay Will, I'm sure everything will be fine." 

The boy nodded, not feeling as if he could say anything. 

"Hey, we got work to do. Pick it up." Penny yelled to the two as they stood up and helped her with some cargo. The ground beneath them rumbled, causing them to drop their boxes.

"The tremors are getting worse." Will said, looking in the far distance.

Penny sighed. "Yeah." The sound of something blasting caught their attention as the three headed out to watch the Jupiter's fly through the air and into space. 

"That's all of them." 

"Almost all of them." Penny corrected. 

"Hiroki's gonna be pretty upset when he figures out we snuck off his ship." 

"At least you guys aren't going to feel the wrath of Victor when he realizes I snuck out from the back." (y/n) shivered, already feeling the hours of lectures she'll get when she comes across Victor again.

"Well Robinsons stick together, that includes you (y/n)." The young girl rolled her eyes but smiled at the older one.

"Once mom and Judy get back, we'll be all set to go?" Will asked, the three making their way back inside the Jupiter.

"Yeah they haven't called us in a while. They should be back by now." Penny looked around, trying to see for a sign of a Chariot but the sound of beeping drew her attention away. The three made their way around the receiver with Will pressing a couple of buttons. "Is that dad back in range?" 

"Yeah." Will spelled out morse code. 

F.

U.

E.

L.

"Kinda looks like FU with the first two letters." (y/n) joked when Penny tilted her head up.

"Did you hear that?" The turned around to see that the Chariot had come back. Running towards it, Judy and Maureen stepped out looking terrified.

"Mom, Judy I have amazing news-" Will said excitedly before Penny stopped him.

"No, it can wait." 

Dr. Smith had walked out from the other side of the Jupiter as Maureen warned the three. "Stay calm."

"What is she doing here?" Penny asked.

"I live here, in case you've forgotten." 

"Yeah there's five of us and one of you." 

"Actually, there's two of me." Robot had walked out the same way she had, and was standing behind Dr. Smith, almost as if he was protecting her. 

"You're alive." Will breathed out.

"Will." (y/n) warned the boy but was ignored. 

"I want you to restrain Dr. Smith." 

"Will he's not the same." Judy told him as Smith ordered robot him to walk. Will, continuing to be stubborn, went up to robot.

"Stop, I said stop!" He tried to push robot backwards but instead fell to the ground. 

The four ran over to help Will up as (y/n) looked up the robot with sad eyes. 

"I saved him this time, from what you did to him." Smith said in a sad tone, a fake sad tone. "Friends don't make friends walk off cliffs." 

"Leave him alone." Judy glared at the women.

"I'm just being honest, right Will? That's how we've always been with each other." 

"So what now." Maureen asked the woman. "What do you want." 

"What we all want. To fly up to the Resolute. I'm not holding any grudges, and you shouldn't either."

Sounds from the receiver beeped through the air, Maureen's eyes lit up with hope. "Will?"

"What is that annoying sound." 

"Will, is it..."

"Yeah." 

"Is it what I think it is?"

"Yeah."

"Think what is?"

"It's dad. He's okay. He and Don are up there in orbit." Everyone seemed to ignore Smith's present as they all rushed to the receiver. 

"That's such great news." Smith said blandly, join the group as Will translated his father's message.

Maureen laughed. "My morse code's a little rusty. What's he saying?"

M.

U.

G.

U.

"Mugu?" Smith questioned.

"Point Mugu, it's a state park." Will pointed out.

"I used to love that place."

"Okay but why is he talking about it?"

"It's a message, he's trying to tell us something. What do you guys remember most about going there." Maureen questioned her children.

"Uh, we used to build bonfires on the beach."

"Yeah, yeah I remember that." Judy agreed.

"Okay, bonfire."

"Why would that have anything to do with anything?"

"Could he build one up in space?" Will asked his mother.

"Yes, I think so. He's trying to tell us where he is. Okay let's search the atmosphere for a heat signature."

"Wait, we had a plan." Smith stated.

"Same plane, small detour."

"I've had enough detours in my life."

Maureen huffed. "You said that you didn't mean to hurt John. Was that true? Be honest."

Smith thought for a moment. "How long before the Resolute leaves for good?"

"88 minutes."

Smith clicked her tongue in reluctancy but nodded, giving the approval.

-----

Launch will commence in T-minus ten minutes

Everyone had slipped back into their spacesuit, preparing to launch into space when another tremor shook the ground. But this time, it wasn't a tremor. 

"Volcano? Where did that come from?" Smith asked.

"It was always there. It was just disguised as a mountain." Will looked at the mountain with fear, not knowing what else may explode. 

"Strap in now." Maureen ordered and everyone—including Smith—followed them. "The volcano's gonna create significant top winds. Liftoff's gonna get pretty bumpy." 

"How bumpy?"

"The hub is the safest place on the ship, you're free to stay here, or you can ride up front with me. Your choice." Maureen was indirectly calling Smith a coward as her kids watched their mother in awe. 

"I go where you go. Not that I don't trust you." Smith had called her bluff, already knowing that the woman wouldn't dare harm her children.

"Okay, helmets on." The kids sat down, putting their helmets on and strapping themselves to the chairs. 

Launch will commence in T-minus two minutes

The kids looked at one another as the pre-preparation were completed as they took off into space. The ride was extremally uncomfortable as the Jupiter kept shaking but they had finally gotten out of the smoke and made it into orbit. 

Maureen took a breath and called out for her children. "Judy, Penny, Will, (y/n), we're clear." The kids giggled and cheered in excitement but when Will threw his baseball up, it fell back into his hand.

"Is it suppose to do that?" Penny asked.

"No, it's not." (y/n) answered. 

"Mom, things just go weird." Will radioed his mother, everyone's eyes burrowing of confusion. 

"Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute. I repeat. Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute." 

Everyone started to take their helmets off and unbuckled their seatbelts. 

"I don't know if you can hear us, but every one of the Jupiters made it here safely. And for that we owe you a dept of gratitude. However, as you're well aware there's a black hole making this section of space extremely treacherous. 

You now have 63 minutes to join us. I hope you will. Because after that time, we simply can't wait any longer. 

Resolute out." 

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 467 13
The Titans were having an ordinary day, except Raven was acting strangely. Later it turns out her mother Arella was coming to visit. They learn thing...
50.8K 2.1K 13
Before he was Scarecrow, he was merely seventeen year old Jonathan Crane. Meet the broken boy before the mask and the girl who could not change his f...
675K 22.9K 25
๐™…๐™๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ "Can we get food after this?" In which a girl with a curse following behind her...
212K 5.3K 33
๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...