โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

1.30

663 15 2
By -ratrice-

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

It was time.

With the help of Don, they should be able to get into space with no problem, sending help to the rest of the survivors on the planet. 

John and Don said their last goodbyes, with Don handing off his child, Debbie the chicken, for Judy to take care of. But there was still one person missing. 

Peaking out from the Jupiter, a spot of (h/c) was seen. Don scoffed but smiled, raising a hand and motioning for the girl to come. 

"Hey kid." The girl looked at him with teary eyes and tackled him into a hug.

"Please make it back. I don't wanna lose you too." 

The man smirked. "It's gonna take a lot more to kill me." The girl laughed as he ruffled her hair one last time before she moved on the John. 

The man saw the girl's state and gave her a sad smile. He hugged her, in hopes of comforting the girl. But it only made it worse. 

Soon enough, the two men made their way into the Chariot and drove off, leaving everyone to watch them.

Everyone left but Will stayed behind, looking at direction where the Chariot left. He was deep in thought, so deep in thought that he didn't realize (y/n) was standing next to him until he felt and hand holding his. He turned towards the girl as she gave him a small.

"Come one Will, let's go." 

The boy slowly nodded but it wasn't because he agreed with the girl. "Yeah, I just need to do something first." 

The girl mumbled an okay and met up with his older sisters as the boy made his way into the Jupiter and down into the garage. 

-----

The sun had gone down and they all were waiting for the Jupiter to fly through space. They finally saw that flash of blue, indicating that it was the Jupiter. 

"Come one, you can do it. Come on, come on." Penny muttered, shaking her leg in anticipation. 

Maureen, back inside the Jupiter, radioed her husband. "John, can you hear me? John. John, come back to me. I'm hear."

Waking up in a daze, John groggily replied. "We're here. Pretty dark in here."

"That's okay, I got you. Winds at your eight o'clock, real ones time time. They're coming in at just over 500 miles per hour."

"Got it. Don? Don." John called out to the man who just woke up. 

"What? Uh..." 

"Don?"

"Uh yeah. Yup, let's uh, lets. Let's nothing I need a second."

"Don, engines are getting hot, we need to vent."

"The hull's facing away from the sun, partner, you okay?"

"John, we need you to take over."

"Wait wait wait. If we vent too soon, we won't make it out."

"Don you need to vent now." 

"She can take it. Just give me five more seconds." A few seconds passed. "Now!" Pressing a button, he opened up the vents, allowing the cold air from space to cool them. 

"Okay, okay well done. You're almost there."

"You're a lucky man." John chuckled. 

"Yeah well, I brought some luck with me." Don took out a chicken feather and kissed it through the glass of his helmet. 

The Jupiter began to shake.

"Maureen?"

"Noctilucent clouds. Hold position." 

"Maureen! It's getting pretty punchy in here"

"Just a few more seconds, continue to hold position." 

"Holding."

"Okay, easy now. I want you to slowly engines to 25% and roll 48 degrees to-" 

"Maureen? Roll 48 degree where? Left or right? 48 degrees left or-"

The Jupiter exploded. 

Everyone gasped. That was it. John and Don were dead. And so where their chances of survival. 

-----

The remaining children all centered back into the center room after (y/n) found Will in the garage tied up. Will kept playing with his transmitter, trying to see if he could communicate with his father.

"Maybe it's the repeater. I'm still adjusting it." Will rambled. 

"Will." Judy called out to him but he ignored her. 

"Or the wrong frequency." 

"Will."

"Maybe the parabolic reflector's interfering with the signal."

"You can't reach him." 

"You don't know that." 

"I saw it." Penny interfered. 

"What color was the explosion? Was it red? Red could indicate low temperature combustion which proves parts of the ship could still be intact."

"It wasn't red." Penny whispered, it was almost so soft that you couldn't hear it if you weren't paying attention.

"Did you see any pieces fall to the ground?"

"I don't know." Judy admitted. 

"Dad was wearing a suit. He'd have oxygen. He could be fine, we don't know for sure." 

"Will." (y/n) softly said, looking at the boy who stopped talking but didn't dare look at her. 

"Okay, but here's what we do know. Dad would not want us to be focused on him right now. He'd want us to find mom."

"How?" Penny asked. "Dr. Smith could've taken her anywhere."

Something clicked. "Exactly. But the fact that she took her tells us something. It means that Smith needs her. We figure out why, and we'll know where to find them." 

"When I went down, she-she showed me the robot's head. " Will looked down, ashamed of his actions and what his best friend may do.

"How is that going to help her?" Judy spoke in confusion. Theoretically, if the robot would be resurrected, it would seek out Will and (y/n).

"I don't know, but she had it." 

"The robot head." Penny clarified. 

"Yeah, she said she could bring him back." 

"But why would she need mom for that? If anything, she would've needed you or (y/n)." Penny questioned. 

"Yeah, I agree, it doesn't add up. There's got to be more to it." Judy muttered, before walking away with Penny calling after her.

"Where are you going?"

"Sitting around here doesn't help. They can't have gone too far."

Will rushed after his sister. "Wait. I'm coming with you."

"Will no, okay? Just stay here." The eldest Robinson disagreed. 

"But I can help." 

"No you've done enough." 

Everyone winced. That was a low blow.

"I'm sorry, I didn't-I didn't mean that." She apologized but the harm had already begin its affect. 

"No, you're right. It's my fault, I let her out. It's okay, go." Without saying a thing more, he grabbed his transmitter and left the room.

The three girls looked at each other before the youngest one sighed. "I'll go after him." 

Walking towards the boy's room, she could hear the sounds of things falling and crashing to the ground. Peeking towards the door, she saw Will standing in the middle of his mess, huffing in anger. 

(y/n) made her presence by knocking. The boy's head snapped to her before looking down again. 

"Will, I'm not mad at you." The boy looked up, his eyes slightly shined.

"Really?"

The girl nodded, picking up some of the stuff from the ground. "I know why you did it, and I don't blame you for any of it."

"D-Does that mean we're still friends." 

"We never stopped being friends in the first place." The boy smiled, it didn't reach his eyes but at least it was something. 

Copying her action, he began to clean up his mess, picking up the rock from the cave, frowning at the memory and picking up on a smell. 

"Uh, what's that smell?" (y/n) asked, looking around and trying to detect the source. 

The boy rushed to his door and called out for his sisters. 

"Guys!" They rushed in smelling the state of the room.

"Hey, what's going on?" Judy asked. 

"Seriously, what is going on?" Penny groaned, waving the air in front of her face to get rid of the smell. 

"Remember this?" He held out the rock.

"Yeah, it's the rock from the cave." 

"Thing is, I don't think it's a rock." 

"Then what is it?"

The (h/c) haired girl caught on and groaned. "Oh you have got to be kidding me." 

 𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 137 19
"See, if you spoil a child too much, they'll begin to rot from the inside out until they're nothing but a soulless troll in need of a good hiding." ~...
932 90 4
" ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž? ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ " ๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐˜/๐ง When a 21 years old boy who seeks revenge from certain people get i...
2.4M 95.4K 186
Being human isn't as simple as being born that way. It's our actions that define who we are. Connor x OC *set during and after the events of Detroit...
10.1K 274 10
|| Book 1 of 2 || Dragons intrigue Marish and there is only one person who loves them as much as she does. The question is whether she can help defen...