𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β².06

1.9K 52 19
By -laheyswifey

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had made a big mistake and it didn't take me long to realize it. I knew it before I even did it.

Somehow I thought it would be better but I was obviously lying to myself and in denial all I wanted was to fix something just to fill a hole but I made it even bigger.

Now I had nothing, my dad was gone which I hadn't grieved about until yesterday when I saw Angie for the first time.

Seeing the way she looked at me hurt me in ways I didn't even know that could hurt me. What I was confused about more was how she knew about everything.

I didn't even ask her but she was something special and strong enough to put Derek down. Maybe that's why he wanted to stay away from her so much he always said that Angie was off limits.

It obviously didn't apply to Scott anymore since it seemed like they were close again which bothered me but then again it was my fault I made the decision I made and in her mind I was siding with the enemy.

I just wanted to talk to her because the full moon was approaching again and I was scared she made me feel safe all the time but Derek had made it clear that she would never look at me the same and I hated that.

I hated what I had done to myself.

"What are you thinking about Romeo?" Erika questioned sitting in one of the counters that were clean in the railway we had hid away in.

"Just trying to make a sandwich..." I muttered as I put a slice of cheese on it and closed it.

"I'll take one" she said and I just picked up the sandwich.

"Take mine I'll just make another one" I offered it to her and she smiled and took it.

"Might as well make us one too" Boyd suggested while he sat with Derek going over some basics with him.

"Yes mine with no cheese please" Derek said, making all of us pause and turn to him. "Oh...I know I've gotten that response before I'm guessing you guys never met someone who doesn't like cheese"

"No..." Boyd and Erika replied and I just stayed silent and turned back to continue to make the sandwiches.

I knew someone that didn't like cheese.

Angie didn't like cheese and I was also going to see her today.

There was a creature out there the same one I saw the night Derek went to see me and it was a shapeshifter just like us.

Derek had his suspicions between Jackson and Lydia but we had just checked Jackson the night before with the venom and he was still affected by it which meant the only one we had to rule out now was Lydia.

I didn't like the idea of it mainly because Angie wouldn't be a big fan of it either and she already hated me.

I couldn't just leave the pack now either. They had helped me so much and we grew close but they just weren't Angie. I needed to make things right with her.

"I know what you're thinking about" Erika spoke up once Boyd and Derek were out of the room. "You're going to see Juliet today"

"Don't call her that..." I sighed sitting down on a stool.

"Fine I'll pretend with you that you're not nervous mainly because I would be too..." she stopped when she saw the look I gave her. "Angie is scary she literally threatened Derek and he didn't do anything about it which means he's scared too"

"Thank you for your insight..." I cleared my throat trying to calm my nerves down.

"I'm just saying Isaac, I know you like her a lot but I think you should make your mind up that the girl hates us even if it's hard to accept" she said before she got up and left.

Angie could never hate me even as a wolf now I don't think she could or at least that's what I had convinced myself of but I wouldn't believe it until it came out her mouth.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Derek had dropped off Erika and i to school since he was still working on Boyd still. I had it pretty controlled as long as it wasn't a full moon.

The only reason I was at school was to see Angie. We had a lab first thing in the morning with the other class and she was still my partner even if I hadn't been to that class in weeks.

"Nice to finally see you Mr Lahey I'm hoping you're doing okay" Mr Harris said as soon as I walked in with Erika and I just nodded at him and went to sit in my original seat.

I just stared at the door waiting for Angie to walk in but I already heard her from down the hall. She was with her usual group now.

"What I'm saying is you guys got attacked by a creature and you didn't tell me anything!" Angie exclaimed I'm guessing she was talking about the incident here at the school when Derek got attacked by the creature.

"Because it's better to not involve you I thought we were doing a favor to you so you won't get in trouble" stiles spoke back and I was surprised I had never seen angie ever speak a word to him.

"Yeah well one day that's going to cost your bald human self okay?!" Angie said while I watched Allison and Lydia enter.

"For the millionth time I have hair!" Then stiles, Scott and Angie entered she was smiling along with Scott im guessing at what she said about stiles but I still didn't like it.

I wanted her to be on good terms with me now too like she was with Scott.

Both of the boys went to sit like the rest of the crew but Angie paused as soon as she saw me in my spot. I didn't think she would avoid me. We hadn't left off on a bad note the last time we saw each other but we didn't talk about it either at all.

I thought she would sit with me but she didn't. She sat with Lydia.

"Ms griffin we are sitting with our lab partners today..." I just looked down, not wanting to see her response to what Mr Harris would say to her.

"But Lydia doesn't have a partner"

"Then I will assign one but you do have a partner so go sit with him so I can take care of the rest please" I heard her get out the stool then make her way towards our table.

She just sat next to me and didn't say a word but something was bothering her. It was crazy how I noticed how her heart was racing too much and her breathing had quickened up.

I chose not to say anything until Mr Harris was done explaining and we could begin our experiment. I thought we would work as a team but she just got to doing it by herself.

She was struggling she couldn't keep her hand from shaking she was probably nervous or not focused. She was trying to stay away from me. I could tell by how she had moved the stool away from me.

Then she dropped the beaker and groaned in annoyance.

"Do you need any help..."

"No it's fine I got it" she said immediately and picked up the beaker again and pretended to have it under control but she didn't because she was too far away from the table.

I placed my hand on the stool leg and pulled it closer to me and the table now only having us a few inches away. Then I brought my hand up to hers trying to make her stop shaking. I was concentrating to get the stuff in the beaker then I felt her eyes on me.

Her big vibrant green eyes on me and I couldn't help but look back at her.

There was tension but Angie was too stubborn so I had to be the one to make the first move.

"See you needed help" I was still holding her hand and I felt her knee touch my leg. She stayed there for a moment but then moved and we had no type of physical touch together.

"I would've been fine, everything would be fine if you and your people weren't trying to kill my bestfriend!" She exclaimed but quietly, not wanting to be heard.

"Angie..."

"I don't care! Save it Isaac look I care about you but if you're just going to side with Derek I can't..."

"Okay switch partners!" Mr Harris' voice interrupted her. I wanted her to finish the sentence so we could have a conversation but that was impossible.

I watched as Angie made her way to Erica's  table which I already knew was going to be bad.

"The witch bitch..." Erica said and Angie's reaction surprised me she stopped and looked at Erika with dish surprise in her.

"Derek told you?" I was confused too what did Derek need to tell us.

"He told me about the witches I just connected the dots" Erika shrugged and Angie's jaw dropped then looked towards me. "Don't worry he doesn't know..." then Erika turned to me and saw I was staring. "Well I'm guessing he knows now good luck with the conversation"

Angie didn't look at me again for the rest of the project until she ended back with me at our station. I wasn't exactly sure what they were talking about but what Erika was implying was that Angie was a witch but that was impossible but then again there were so many supernaturals in the room that it might be true.

When she sat down next to me I knew she was trying to avoid the topic but I wasn't going to just leave it.

"Angie what..."

"Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it.." Mr Harris interrupted again and I turned to Lydia immediately knowing her crystal had the venom and she was about to eat it.

Angie turned to look at what I was looking at and when she noticed I could tell her heart stopped.

"You have to be kidding..."

"Lydia!" Scott exclaimed, making the girl stop as well as the rest of the class.

"What?" Lydia asked but it would be weird if she stopped and didn't eat it and Scott couldn't tell her the real reason why.

"Nothing..." Scott cleared his throat and watched as Lydia put the crystal in her mouth.

It was a bad idea if the venom worked she would drop and it would be bad and hard to cover up but if the venom didn't work then that meant she was the creature.

The venom didn't work, Lydia was fine which only meant she was the kanima.

Erica only turned to me and signaled me to follow her as soon as the bell rang but I stayed there looking at angie.

"I can't look at you right now..." she immediately got up from her seat and began to rush away from me but I followed her.

She didn't get far. It was easy to pull her to the side while I gripped onto her hand to not let her go.

"This was the plan all along wasn't it?! Kill lydia?!" She was mad. I could hear her heartbeat.

"Angie, I don't like the plan either..."

"Then why?! Why are you siding with him?!" I wanted to tell her I did but I didn't think it would make a difference.

I was still in the wrong. What we were doing was unfair.

When Angie saw I had nothing to say she just scoffed and she did something I felt a shock making me flinch my hand away from holding her.

"Tell Derek to explain what I am. He knows everything and trust me he knows that I will do whatever it takes to stop you from hurting Lydia so tell him to watch his next move because if he even comes near him I will kill him understood?"

She didn't say anything else, she just walked away. I couldn't stand her being mad at me. I really couldn't but she had a right to be. She really did. We were never going to work if we were divided up into opposite teams.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Erica and I went back to Derek as soon as we found out about Lydia we had already made the choice that we were going after her. Well Derek made the choice I didn't want to hurt Lydia we weren't even sure if it was true.

She was immune to the bite. She could be immune to the venom as well. Everything was moving too fast. I never thought the creature would be one of us and I didn't know it would cost me angie to take it down.

Just this morning I was planning on making things right but now we were on opposite teams and the next move I chose would determine if I lost her forever.

I was sitting in the car with Derek waiting for the sun to set. That's when the creature came out. Derek kept tabs on everyone and they were at Scott's house.

I wanted to ask Derek about Angie from the moment I saw him but I didn't want to ask him in front of Erica so I waited for her to step out.

"I know about Angie...she's a witch?" I broke the silence in the car. He didn't even react to what I told him, it's like he expected it.

"I tried not to tell you because I knew it would just draw more attention to you two the pull would be too hard. Yes, Angie is a witch and wolves and witches are prohibited to even be around each other. That's why I told you and Scott to stay away from her you guys would just end up hurt..." he said looking straight ahead.

It's like he was speaking from experience but I didn't want to ask.

"It's a rule Isaac, one of the biggest rules we have. It was broken once and it ended up in a huge consequence so don't break it" he warned then noticed Erica approaching the car.

"They're all in there we should start getting ready" she said and Derek turned to me.

"Go with her" he ordered but I nodded.

"I can't do that to her...it's her best friend..." I muttered and he just sighed.

This was hard. I hated that this was my life now but I didn't know how to fix it.

"Fine Erica, go in you distract some of them and I'll try and see what I can do with the rest" Derek opened the car and got out.

I couldn't just stay there. I didn't want Angie to get hurt so I got out as well but I wouldn't step in until I needed to.

I stood there with Derek while I tried to listen to what was happening on the inside.

"They're here to kill Lydia stiles! I have to go out there and do something!" It was Angie. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

"We can't wait for Scott?" Stiles suggested.

"Trust me I can deal with Derek..." she then paused and I heard another noise. It must've been Erica who attacked. "After I deal with her..."

I turned to Derek and he immediately went to enter the house but I stopped him.

"Isaac she will kill Erica without hesitating! You don't know how ruthless they can be!" Derek stated.

"Angie would never kill someone..." I stated, but then I heard Erica groan in pain while we watched as Scott drove in the driveway.

"What's going on?!" He said, getting out of the car immediately.

"Angie she's in there killing Erica" Derek went again to try to reach for the door.

"No! Stop, I'll stop her!" I rushed for the door as well as Scott leaving Derek behind.

When I opened it I saw Erica on the floor while Angie had her hand out.

"Angie stop!" Stiles tried to stop her but it didn't work unai Scott reached for her, taking her hand and turned her away from Erica.

"Get her and go!" Scott ordered me, gesturing to Erica. I quickly went to pick her up and took her outside.

"Let me go Scott!" Angie was fighting off Scott and eventually got out his hold and rushed outside along with everyone.

By then I had made it back across the street with Erica. Angie stopped as soon as she heard something crawling on the roof and everyone looked up to look at it.

It was the creature and the only ones missing outside were Lydia and Jackson. Derek was about to go attack it but Angie stepped forward.

"Don't you dare..."

"Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" Lydia rushed outside making us all look towards her.

Angie looked at her with a look of relief. I could tell she didn't like the idea of her best friend being a kanima knowing eventually she would have to put her down but just like before when she thought she was a wolf she had that relief to know she wasn't.

She was still human.

"It's jackson..." Angie muttered and the creature quickly rushed away.

"Lydia let's go home..." Allison said, taking the girl with her.

Derek just sighed and took Erica with him to leave as well and Angie just stood there frozen with stiles and Scott.

"Angie let me take you home..." Scott tried to get her but she flinched away.

"No I'm going to walk, I need...I need time to myself..." she just began to walk. She was shaken up. She had the right to be.

I was in her position as well but she had people she cared about on the line. My problem could be fixed with one simple decision, a decision I wasn't ready to make but I knew one thing that was that I was going to fix us first so I followed behind her.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I figured Angie would go home and I was right. I was just leaning on the fence of her house when I saw her walking down the street. She looked up to me even before I didn't even know how she felt my presence but she just continued to walk and stop when we reached me.

"Isaac please just..."

"No we need to talk please just talk to me" I begged her while I got off the fence and walked to her placing my hands on her arms.

She had been crying. I could tell by her eyes she just looked up to me and nodded.

"Come on..." I opened the door and went to where the bench was where we talked the first night we saw each other.

She smiled once she saw where we were going and sat down and I sat next to her.

"I'm so sorry about today..." I started off because in reality I was sorry I really didn't want it to be that way.

"Isaac she's my best friend and you guys were there to kill her because it reality it was the right thing to do but I couldn't let you guys do that and I hurt erica and I would've hurt you too for her and just because of what you are"

"I know and I'm sorry but I made this a decision angie and now I regret it because look where it took me"

"I understand that Isaac, what I don't understand is why you're still siding with him! Derek is a bad person, the witches want him dead!"

"But he helped me angie! He helped me and I can't just turn my back on him because he did way too much for me and yes I hate that we are on separate teams but I can't just betray him and I can't stay away from you" I looked down and I took her hand in mine

"I can't do this Isaac I can't it won't end well..." she shut her eyes and tears fell from her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a witch?" I asked.

"I'm not supposed to involve myself trust me when my mom gets home she's going to yell at me for all the magic I used that's another reason I need to stay away from you and them but I can't I just can't look the other way..." She began to shed tears again and I brought my hand up to wipe them away.

She opened her eyes and looked at mine, even when she cried she looked beautiful. There was just something about her that just didn't let me stay away. I had pushed people away too much in my life because I didn't want to involve them then Angie came by.

She was the only person that made me feel safe enough to tell her the truth. There was just this feeling about her that made me want to give up anything just to be with her, something I would never allow myself to feel before until her.

With her it was just right and I could feel it was the same for her. We were drawn to each other and even if we spent the whole day being separated into different corners we found a way back to each other and it just felt right.

My face started to lean in and my hand was bringing hers in too but she was already doing it on her own. We just kept getting closer until our lips touched.

It felt right, nothing had ever felt so right before she melted into the kiss she wanted it too but then she stopped and pulled away a little and she leaned her forehead on mine.

"Isaac I can't...we can't...I can't betray my coven..." she began to shed tears again and I brought my other hand up to her face.

"I know..."

"But I want to. I don't know what it is about you...I was able to let Scott go but you...I just can't and...I won't" she pulled away completely to look at me. "We will make it work"

"So, do what Allison and Scott are doing?"

"Yes but even more nobody can know I mean no one until we find a way to fix this" she said while she placed her hands on my wrist. "I will find a way but until then we need to keep it a secret"

"So like before but this time we both admit we like each other?" I suggested and she just smiled.

"Maybe but this is serious Isaac no one can know I'm putting my life and yours on the line if this makes its way to the witches you will be killed and I'll be shunned nobody can know it's the rules!" She warned once again.

"Okay I got it I promise" she just nodded and sat back on the bench then rested her head on my shoulder. "Want to know a secret?"

She hummed, still keeping her head there.

"That was my first kiss..." I admitted with embarrassment and she quickly snapped back up.

"Wait...no..." I just nodded in embarrassment and she smiled. "That was...I stopped it though I..."

"No it's okay it was an amazing first kiss especially because it was with you" I wrapped my arm around her bringing her back in. "I'll accept that as my first kiss you know how people sometimes don't we'll I do"

"No..." she moved away from me and sat up completely. "I won't..." before I could say anything she smashed her lips into mine.

I didn't even know how to kiss but apparently now I did, it just felt so right and in the moment if I had planned this I probably would've practiced and I would've still done a bad job but it felt right.

I had never kissed before but it made me feel something I've never felt before. It was like a million little electric shocks in my body. My hands had moved to her lower back bringing her closer. We went on for a while until we finally stopped and pulled away.

"That was..." she breathed out and I did as well.

"Amazing..." I finished and she smiled.

"Yeah...but you need to go before..." I just nodded and got up. "Goodnight Isaac"

"Goodnight angie"

-this was better in my head I hope it was still good and I didn't disappoint...I'm focusing on this book than the others cause I want to finish it I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...
6K 270 15
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. βͺ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ βͺ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫
173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...