Rebirth Not To Be A Good Wife

By Xiaoshuo_

In the last life, Chu Qin lived as a model "good wife". To her mother-in-law, she was respectful and filial... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50

Chapter 49

959 8 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49 Life and Death

    "Mother and concubine don't need you to sit in that seat, I just want to see that you are safe and sound."

    At that time, Pei Yan didn't return to Dingguo Gongfu, Chu Qin didn't persuade him, because she didn't force him to go back. the meaning of.

    After a few more days, Pei Yu, who was hit by the board, recovered from the injury, and came to the door to thank him. Pei Yan happened to be at home on vacation that day, but he was inexplicably troubled. He was bored in the room and didn't want to see anyone, so he planned to push Wang Yu to say that he was not there.

    This time, Chu Qin persuaded him, because Pei Yu would be here at this time, and nine out of ten he knew that he was at home. If he pretended that he was not there, he would simply cause suspicion.

    So Pei Yan went to the study to meet the second brother.

    Although Pei Yu's injury was not broken, it took nearly a month to get out of bed, and the whole body was relieved a lot. Seeing Pei Yan, the usual contempt in his eyes disappeared. He was just a little awkward. After being silent for a long time, he nodded and said, "This time, I have to worry about the third brother."

    "Second brother, you are polite." Pei Yan felt sour after hearing his congratulations, even more awkward than him, "This time... Dali Temple didn't want to care about it. I went there just to calm my mother's heart."

    "No." Pei Yu said silently, "Mother told me. If the third brother hadn't come out to help, I'm afraid I'm still in jail now."

    Pei Yan stagnates for a while, and thinks about it in his heart, but in the end, he doesn't care about Mrs. Xie Ying came down: "Second brother, you're welcome."

    Pei Yu sighed: "The truth is, my mother also told me. It's the best for us as brothers to support each other, and we don't need to compete like this. In the past, there was something that my brother was sorry for, don't worry about it."

    Pei Yan smiled without pain or itching: "I don't care."

    Pei Yu took another breath, calmed down, and said, "If you have time, come back. Let's live

    here. Mother has let Muyuan renovated, you and your younger siblings..." "We took a lot of thought to take care of it." Pei Yan nodded, "How about I take my second brother around? "

    Pei Yu was a little stunned, but in the end did not refuse, and followed him to the main courtyard.

    The flowers and trees in the front and back of the main courtyard have been in bloom for more than a year. In the spring, the backyard is full of peach blossoms. Now the flowers have withered, and the branches are gradually bearing small fruits. Hidden in green and purple, it is very pleasant; the grape trellis on the right has also been hung, and it can be picked and eaten in autumn.

    Pei Yan took Pei Yu around and told him generously: "Look, it's not that we don't want to go back, we just feel more comfortable here. The second brother will go back to his mother like this. I think my mother will understand.

    " "Okay." Pei Yu replied complicatedly, knowing that the third brother's words were true, but he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, in the end they pushed the third brother away.

    This matter was told to the prince by Pei Yan a few days later. He was talking about it as a joke, but the prince was silent for a long time after hearing it, and then looked at him intently and asked, "You mean, your mother-in-law and your second brother, after going through this, it's really different. "

    Well." Pei Yan nodded, thought for a moment, then laughed, "Actually, my mother-in-law understands it. If this happened by accident, Dali Temple directly released the second brother, and he might not read me. Good. But now he has suffered some hardships in Dali Temple, and he was beaten before he came out, so his mood will be different."

    Thinking about it carefully, this may not all be due to Mrs. Hu's shrewdness, and Dali Temple also knows how to work.

    He bluntly told Dali Temple at the time that the family said that the second brother would be taught a lesson, and they would give enough of this "lesson". So when the second brother was in prison, he didn't necessarily know that he would be able to go out soon, and he didn't necessarily know how much he was going to beat when he was beaten.

    When these pains are incomprehensible, he may feel that he can't survive this level.

    Once one has experienced life and death, one can see through many things. Many things of fame and fortune that were pursued in the past will turn into clouds in the face of life and death.

    After listening to what Pei Yan said, the prince pondered for a while without saying a word. That night, when the servants all left the palace and the officials of the East Palace went back to their homes, he left the East Palace and went to the Zichen Palace to ask for a meeting.

    In the Zichen Hall, the emperor was having dinner when he heard the prince begging to see him, and said casually: "The prince should not have eaten yet, so let's go and add some dishes.

    " Prince. The prince quickly entered the hall, and after seeing the ceremony, he took a seat. The emperor took a piece of crab meal and tendon for him, but the prince was not in the mood. He stared at his father and said softly: "Father, my son has something to report." The

    emperor said nothing . Taking it seriously, he still took care of his meal, and said casually: "Go ahead." The

    prince said, "My son wants to invite the father and son to do a show."

    The other emperor was startled, and his chopsticks paused. , glanced at him: "What drama?" The crown

    prince lowered his head: "Before this, my son wanted to ask for a favor with the emperor." The

    emperor heard more and more confused, and asked: "What favor? "

    Just this time." The prince's eyes were deep, "Please listen to the story, please forgive Concubine De and Prince Li."

    Ling Guang flashed in the emperor's eyes: "Come and listen." The

    prince pursed his lips: "If the royal father does not allow it, the son will not say it."

    "..." The emperor showed a sullen look and slapped the table, "Aren't you emboldened now? Dare to betray me?!"

    "The royal father calms down. The prince looked obedient, but did not back down. "My father taught my son to be able to weigh the pros and cons. What my son is asking for today is the result of weighing the pros and cons."

    "You always know how to weigh the pros and cons." The emperor watched He kissed him with a deep tone, "I just don't want you to be too soft-hearted."

    "The ceremony comes first and then the soldiers." The prince said, "My son takes care of his brotherhood, and would like to give the eldest brother a chance. If he refuses to repent, there is no need for him next time. When the father spoke, the son killed him with his own hands."

    Time passed little by little, and the pointer of the western clock in the outer hall of the Zichen Palace was pushed back little by little. The night was darker and darker, and finally, everything was quiet, the lights in the palace gradually lit up, and the flames silently set off the silence outside.

    When a few cavalry cavalry arrived at Li Wang's mansion, Li Wang was still studying in the study. Several men rushed in aggressively, and took them away without saying a word. King Li subconsciously shouted, "Who is it?!" Then he saw their clothes clearly, and his heart was shocked.

    King Li was escorted into the palace in the dark of the night, walking to the front of the Zichen Palace, and happened to meet Concubine De and was also escorted. The mother and son looked at each other, and Wang Li was so shocked that he took a step back: "Mother concubine..." The

    escorting palace staff did not allow them to say anything, and the mother and son were immediately escorted into the inner hall. The inner hall was brightly lit, the emperor sat in front of the imperial office, and all the palace people around him looked solemn.

    This posture alone was scary enough, Concubine De and Wang Qiang looked at the ceremony, and before they could say a word, a booklet was thrown in front of them.

    The emperor closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair tiredly: "The matter of Zhang Zongqi and Huo Qi, the matter of Wei Zian's eyeliner in the East Palace, and... the people involved in this book. You mother and son, let's argue."

    As soon as the word came out, everything was silent.

    Concubine De's body softened, and she fell to her knees. Wang Li was stunned for a moment, and then knelt down in a hurry: "

    I know you have ambitions, but I didn't know you were so bold!" The emperor was furious. , picked up the tea cup and smashed it directly at Concubine De, Concubine De did not dare to hide, slammed, blood dripping from her forehead, "Dare to stretch your hand into Changqiu Palace and East Palace, what kind of heart do you have!"

    "Queen Gu Nian Your qualifications give you a lot of respect, that's how you treat her! That's how your mother and son treat her?!" The emperor reprimanded hoarsely.

    The concubine fell to the ground, trembling like a sieve. Wang Li was also in disarray, and he kowtowed and argued, "Imperial father! It's not the fault of the mother and the concubine, it's my son..."

    This statement only made the emperor even more angry. His collar: "Is it because I have been accustomed to being lenient, and you think I will not kill you?"

    "Father..." King Li raised his head in a daze, but the emperor turned scarlet in his anger. Eye.

    He had never seen his father so terrifying, his limbs froze for a moment. He only felt that even his breathing was chilling, he managed to take a few sips, and his voice became hoarse: "Father Emperor, Erchen is just... I just refuse to accept that he relied on his succession to suppress Erchen, Erchen never thought of harming the prince. Father, let go of your anger..." The

    emperor looked at him indifferently, and after listening to him, he sneered: "Concubine De, have you heard this?

    " , "My concubine heard..."

    "Okay." The emperor let go of King Li, and his laughter became more and more cold, "Then it is up to you to tell this to King Yan. If what he said is true, this matter That's it for now; if what he says is untrue, it will shake the country and let the King of Hell take him."

    Such rhetoric is like a joke on such a big event.

    But this "joke" was enough to make Wang Li feel chills all over his body: "Imperial father, imperial father... son and minister are convicted!" He frantically grabbed the emperor's sleeve, but was avoided by the emperor.

    Then I saw the palace servants enter the hall, and the eunuch at the head held a wine cup in his hand, and four steps behind him stepped forward to hold down the German concubine, forced his mouth open, and was about to pour the wine in.

    "Mother concubine!" King Li wanted to step forward, but at this moment, he suddenly regretted his previous calculations.

    He always felt that he was not like a prince, loved by his father and mother since childhood. The father always treated him lightly, although he also took care of him, he could sense the difference, only the mother and concubine really treated him well.

    So he always wanted to fight for a breath, to let the father see that he was no worse than the prince, and also wanted to make a name for himself, so that the mother and concubine had a better life.

    But now, he even lost his mother and concubine.

    Li Wang tried his best to rush over, but how could he win so many palace servants with one person's strength? In the end, he had no choice but to watch his mother's red lips pried open, and the dark liquor poured down, some of which gradually descended while struggling, fell on her dress, and landed on the clean ground of Zichen Hall.

    After the wine was drained, the palace servants finally let go of Concubine De and Prince Li. He staggered and rushed over: "Concubine Mother!"

    De Fei crouched weakly on the ground, her eyes empty. The burning caused by the spirits made her cough repeatedly, each with a strong smell of alcohol.

    She felt that her life was running out and she was powerless to do anything, but she was extremely afraid that her son would take another wrong step and die with her.

    She propped herself up and grabbed King Li's shoulder: "Don't fight with the prince, don't fight with the prince..." She used all her strength and pinched her knuckles white, "Mother don't need you to sit When I get to that seat, I just want to see you safe and sound."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
832K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
194K 3K 62
Ding Shan had been a hot topic for seventeen years -from the time she debuted at the age of three with her pure and cute look, all the way until she...
166K 2.9K 36
For my offline reading only.