Rebirth Not To Be A Good Wife

Xiaoshuo_

In the last life, Chu Qin lived as a model "good wife". To her mother-in-law, she was respectful and filial... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 12

1.4K 21 5
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12 Rock Candy Apples

    Pei Yan was chewing the apple, and the sugar shell wrapped around it shattered in his mouth, overflowing with sweetness. Hearing this out of nowhere, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled suddenly.

    "Yes, he really shouldn't hide it from his wife." Pei Yan nodded thoughtfully, thinking about what she said.

    This sentence fell into Chu Qin's ears, but it became a little vague. She was immersed in her past memories for a long time, but she couldn't return to her senses, until she suddenly felt a shock at a certain moment, and she suddenly thought: Will he have an outer room now?

    The thought made her look at him involuntarily. She thought that she wouldn't mind him having an outer room in this life, but she hoped he would tell her honestly.

    But this is not a good question. If she asked, it would be fine if he didn't admit it, but if he didn't know the outer room at all at this time, it would be strange to ask.

    Chu Qin pondered for a long time, then took a silent breath: "Sanlang."

    "Huh?"

    She considered it again, and then said, "If you have such a thing, tell me bluntly, okay?"

    Pei Yan was startled: "What? "

    That's...that if you have an outer room, just tell me directly." She looked at him intently and said sincerely, "I won't be able to tolerate her, no matter what her status is. As long as you like it, Come into the mansion generously, don't hide it from me."

    Pei Yan frowned, looking back at her, a familiar and unfamiliar nameless fire appeared in his heart.

    The last time such emotions appeared was when she "matched" him and An's candidly. He felt like she was pushing him out, sulking all night alone.

    Now it's like this again, he really slowed down and told himself: she didn't mean that.

    He could hear that she just didn't want him to hide something from her.

    Pei Yan calmed down and shook his head indifferently: "I won't."

    Chu Qin felt relieved when he said he wouldn't lie to her, but heard him say again: "I won't have an outer room, don't worry."

    She couldn't help being stunned for a moment, Pei Yan didn't want to say anything else, he turned his head to look out the window, and the darkness deep in his heart couldn't help surging up.

    He knew better than anyone why Madam Hu hated him. In fact, although Mrs. Hu has the skills to manage the inner house, she was not a person who would deliberately be mean to concubine children. Several of his concubine brothers and sisters were doing well, only he was an exception.

    Because his biological mother was Madam Hu's dowry maid. While accompanying Mrs. Hu, she secretly communicated with Duke Dingguo. He heard that after Mrs. Hu found out, she was angry but backed down a step, and only drove the person out and did nothing else.     But I don't know what method his mother used. After leaving the Guogong's mansion, he still had contact with his father. His father set up a house outside without the knowledge of Mrs. Hu, and his mother became Duke Dingguo's outer room. Later, his mother became pregnant.     When he was a child, he heard from his nurse that it was not easy for his mother to give birth to him.     If his mother were still alive, he would probably have grown up as an outsider. But after his mother's death, his father had no choice but to take him into the government's mansion. He first nodded his head at his grandmother, and then treated Mrs. Hu both softly and hard, and forced Mrs. Hu to endure the disgust and admit that his mother was determined. The concubine of the Duke's Mansion gave him the status of a concubine.     So he knew that from the moment he was born, he was guilty. So for the past seventeen years, he has endured Madam Hu's cold treatment, and he has also endured the scorn from the whole family.     He does not want to leave this dazzling state government all the time, but he does not have much resentment towards Madam Hu, because he knows too much about how much Madam Hu has been hindered by his existence; but he also There is no way to remember and hate his biological mother, because his status as a concubine of the prince's government can be said to have been exchanged for his biological mother's life.     Therefore, for a long time, his full of resentment and hatred had nowhere to vent. Until the age of thirteen or fourteen, he suddenly realized one day that these things should be blamed on his father.     Although his biological mother was despicable, but because of his low background, there seemed to be no other way to find a good way out; although Mrs. Hu treated him meanly, the hatred in her heart was normal.

    Only his father, who is clearly in a high position, can keep himself clean, but he is greedy for beauty. The conflict that was rooted between the two women was originally due to him, but he escaped just right and blamed it all on the dispute between wives and concubines.

    You can't think about it deeply, once you think about it, your father will become unbearable. So Pei Yan didn't explore the right and wrong of this matter much later, but secretly felt that it was not a good thing for a man to have three wives and four concubines.

    Therefore, he will never have an outer room, and he will not let another woman fall into the same situation as his biological mother and give birth to the next child as disgusting as him. He didn't even want to touch the concubines in the mansion. He thought that as long as he could keep himself clean, those "wives and concubines disputes" would not occur.

    In addition, the desire in his heart became stronger and stronger. He longed to start a family by himself, and then live a good life with his wife, making her stable and comfortable.

    He secretly wanted to prove that he was different from his father.

    Chu Qin didn't know these thoughts about him. Seeing that he was silent, he just said that it was a bit disappointing that he suddenly mentioned the matter of the outer room. She was quiet for a while, and saw the street scene outside by opening the curtains of the car window. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and Chu Qin hurriedly said, "Stop."

    Wang Yu quickly restrained the horse, and Pei Yan was startled for a while, when he saw Chu Qin lifted the curtain and got out of the car.

    He hesitated for a moment, and didn't follow her. After a while, she turned back, with a few more colorful strings on each hand.

    Pei Yan looked amused: "Do you also eat candied haws on a hot day?" What

    she bought was the candied haws, but it wasn't the usual bunch of seven or eight pieces. The candied haws are short and small, with only two fruits per bunch. And because there is no hawthorn in season, the seller used apple pieces, peach pieces and other things, just like making hawthorn with syrup.

    Probably because he thought it was small enough to buy a few more flavors, so Chu Qin chose four and bought them back. Hearing Pei Yan say this, she smiled: "Who said that it can only be eaten in winter? It's just to see the red hawthorns in the Chinese New Year." After that, she handed him the bunch of apples, "Try it?"

    Pei Yan took it according to her words, she pursed her lips while watching him eat, and said softly, "I was just thinking about the outside room because of the drama, and I mentioned it by the way, it doesn't mean anything else, don't dislike me. Disappointing, okay?"

    Pei Yan was chewing the apple, and the sugar shell wrapped in it broke in his mouth, overflowing with sweet fragrance. Hearing this out of nowhere, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled suddenly.

    He burst out laughing, slandering Chu Qinzhen from the bottom of his heart. Chu Qin wanted to say something straight to avoid future troubles, but was stunned by his laughter: "What are you laughing at?"

    "Miss, do you know what your name is?" Pei Yan leaned against the wall of the car, smiling but not smiling. Looking at her, "You call it a slap and a sweet jujube." After that, he took another bite of the rock candy apple.

    Chu Qin was dumbfounded: "Why did I slap you?!"

    Pei Yan turned to the side and supported him with his hand: "Didn't you just mention me? Tsk, turned

    around and coaxed me with candied gourd." Chu Qin froze, thinking. Saying that he didn't mean to make a point, he said: "Don't worry, your husband, I don't dare to say anything else, but I won't be a fool, and I won't embarrass my wife. If I dare to do that kind of bastard, you Just go out and make the whole capital scold me, I promise not to argue a word."

    "I never thought about this..." Chu Qin lowered his head and murmured, Pei Yan looked at her, and his mood suddenly improved.

    Living under one roof, even close relatives will always have quarrels, and it is inevitable to make each other unhappy by talking.

    None of these matters, what matters is that she noticed that he was unhappy, so she ran to buy candied haws to coax him. Although this way of coaxing people... it's like coaxing a child, so that he doesn't know what to say, but it still makes him feel that she still cares about him.

    Being cared about - what he has been asking for for more than ten years is nothing but this.

    The two rock candy apples were eaten up by Pei Yan. Chu Qin ate more gently, biting the rock candy peaches in his hand.

    A face suddenly approached, Chu Qin subconsciously dodged, and when he looked up, he saw Pei Yan's face close at hand, his eyes were lowered, and he only looked at the peach string in her hand: "I'll take a bite."

    "..." Chu Qin also glanced at the peach string. The peaches were strung with two pieces of peaches, and just after she had eaten one piece, she handed over the bamboo skewer, "Here."

    It meant that he would eat the remaining piece.

    But he shook his head: "I'll take a bite."

    She froze visibly.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Why, do you dislike me?"

    "No..." Chu Qin flatly denied it, and then hurriedly held the bamboo stick horizontally to make it easier for him to bite.

    Pei Yan also bit it very gently. He only bit one-third of the small peach, but even took away half of the rock sugar shell.

    Chu Qin stared at the place where he had bitten for a long time before calming down and continuing to eat.

    She doesn't despise him, and she naturally doesn't despise him. After being a husband and wife for a lifetime, when the two of them eat each other even if they are not close, sometimes she drinks half of the tea and puts it on the table, and he will bring it when he enters the house; Take a bite.

    It's just that there's never been a case of leaning in like this and biting something with her hand. So it's like touching bangs. Although it's a small matter, it makes her very uncomfortable, which makes her heart mess up all of a sudden.     At a loss, she handed him another bunch of bayberry. The bayberry bunch was two whole pieces together. After Pei Yan finished eating the first one, he brought the second one to her mouth: "It's delicious, here it is for you. ."     Chu Qin's cheeks suddenly became hot, and gradually became red. Seeing the blush spread from her cheeks to the base of her ears, Pei Yan waited with a smile, she finally slowly opened her lips, grabbed the bayberry, and then pursed the thin lips of Yingfen.     She slid the bayberry to the tip of the bamboo stick, and he pulled the stick leisurely, and the bayberry came off. A round bayberry is almost an inch in size, and it is thickened by a sugar shell. She eats so bulgingly that half of her cheeks are propped up.     Pei Yan knew that she might be unhappy, but he couldn't hold back and tapped her finger on her cheek.     She widened her eyes immediately, and Pei Yan smiled angrily and shrank his hands, his eyes dodging.

    Chu Qin hurriedly chewed a few times, chewing the bayberry, so that the cheeks could be flattened back. Pei Yan looked at the window to herself, recalling her bulging mouth just now, but couldn't help laughing, she guessed what he was laughing, and gritted her teeth in anger.

    In Dingguo Gongfu, Mrs. Hu pinched her fingers, and she had already left Chu Qin for three days. Before she saw Chu Qin come to the door, she became a little annoyed, and felt that this daughter-in-law was either stupid or stubborn, and it was not a good thing after all.

    Then she heard that Pei Yan and Chu Qin had both left the house today, and when she inquired about it and heard that they were going out to play, she became even more angry.

    But she didn't want to show her anger, because she didn't say anything about it before. That 16- or 17-year-old child can't say it's wrong to go out to play during the holidays. If she has this attack, it will be like she's picking on something, and it's not good for her reputation.

    In this world, it is not easy for a woman's family to maintain a good reputation. She has been running the Dingguo Gongfu for decades and endured a lot of disgust, so that she has the virtuous name she is today. Because of this name, she has to be a little more tolerant towards Pei Yan, and it's not worth ruining it for a new daughter-in-law.     Madam Hu thought so, forcing herself to take a deep breath, and then instructed Mammy Cui: "Tell them, tomorrow is all right, it's time to come over and sit down."     Mammy Cui replied, "No." , Madam Hu has already figured out how to mention Chu Qin tomorrow. No matter whether she is stupid or stubborn, it is not tolerated in the imperial palace. She has to make it clear tomorrow, otherwise if Chu Qin uses this energy on outsiders in the future, they will lose their country. The government's face.     In Muyuan, Chu Qin didn't feel tired after playing outside for a day. When he came back and sat on the bed, he yawned.     Pei Yan handed the Qiaoguo he bought outside to Qingqiu for collection. When he turned around and saw her yawning, he couldn't help laughing, "Sleep for a while?"     "No." Chu Qin shook his head, "Let's have dinner first, then use up. Go to bed early tonight."

    "Alright." He nodded, and without further ado, Qingqiu went out knowingly. The dining room has long heard about them going out to play. Master Zhang guessed that they probably wouldn’t eat less when they were outside, and maybe they would be oily or sweet, so the dinner would be more refreshing. The dishes on the table are basically green and white, with a little bit of color next to it, which looks pleasing to the eye.

    This arrangement really suits the two of them. Chu Qin first ate some refreshing fried rapeseed with rice, and then went to the slippery sliced ​​pork.

    Slippery cutlets are made with lean pork, and the outside is sized with egg whites and water starch to give it a tender texture. The taste is simply salty and fresh, but after mixing with cucumber, winter bamboo shoots, and stir-frying together, the texture of the meat is mixed with some fragrance. Then there is the fungus. It is delicious when the fungus is fried in the salty and fresh flavor soaked in the meat. A part of the viscous juice on the lean meat is then plated on the fungus, and the taste is softer and smoother.

    Therefore, although this dish is light in taste, it goes well with rice inexplicably. Chu Qin and Pei Yan both ate a lot at the same time. Finally, they drank some green vegetable soup, and the dinner was very comfortable.

    After the meal, Pei Yan didn't plan to go to study, and he thought about what to do in Chu Qin's house. After thinking about it, I felt that it was too deliberate and embarrassing, so I finally picked up the book and sat on the tea couch to read.

    However, before he could read the last two pages, there was some chatter outside. Chu Qin was sitting on the other side of the tea couch as a female red, and when she heard the words, she looked back and saw that it was Wang Yu who was talking to Qingqiu through the window paper.

    Before she could tell who it was, Qingqiu came into the room through the curtain, and bowed his knees and said, "Young Master, the eldest son is here and said he has something to ask you."

    Pei Yan put down the book and walked out, and said to Chu Qin: "I'll go take a look."

    Chu Qin didn't care and let him go, but he looked back subconsciously, just in time to see Pei Feng dragging him out. It is normal for brothers to get along like this, but she subconsciously felt that something was wrong, and it was not a good thing.

    After about a moment, Pei Yan returned to the bedroom in the main courtyard, Chu Qin raised his eyes and said, "What's wrong?"

    "Big brother told me a meal." Pei Yan curled his lips, "said that because I took you out today, my sister-in-law is not happy, it is not that we are not good, but he is not thoughtful, and the big brother has to say that he will also take his sister-in-law out to play tomorrow. Go."

    Chu Qin couldn't help laughing, and then asked, "That's all?

    "

    Pei Yan was silent for a while, sat back on the tea couch, and looked at her sideways: "Is there something you didn't tell me?"

    "What?" Chu Qin thought for a while, then shook his head, "No ."

    Pei Yan no longer betrayed: "Mother showed your face?"

    Chu Qin was stunned for a while when asked, Pei Yan knew that the elder brother didn't need to say it, and silently said: "You don't follow this kind of thing. I said, just carry it yourself?"

    He was half distressed and half dissatisfied. Dissatisfied that she didn't have a heart with him, the elder brother knew about it, but he didn't know it.

    Chu Qin frowned and shook his head: "I have nothing to say about this, and I have nothing to bear."

    Pei Yan became more and more unhappy: "What is there to say?"

    "Don't get me wrong." Chu Qin put down the embroidery work in his hand and turned to him Seriously, I said all my plans, frankly and earnestly, similar to what Mr. Yu said before.

    After she finished speaking, she was relieved: "Look, I have such a plan, so what else can I tell you? My mother is showing me a face, but I don't feel wronged. What did I tell you? "

    Do you want her to support him? But she was not wronged, why should he support her.

    After hearing this explanation, Pei Yan calmed down a bit. Although she was a little uneasy, I was afraid that she would cause more trouble if she went on like this, but she privately admitted that if her plan could succeed, it would be really good.

    If this plan can be achieved, she can hide and live freely. The most lacking thing in the deep house compound is freedom. If she can fight it, he will be happy too.

    Pei Yan did not persuade her to give in like Yu, but looked at her and said, "Even if I don't need to do anything, you can tell me."

    Chu Qin was puzzled: "Isn't that unnecessary?

    " Wouldn't it be superfluous to talk between husband and wife about the short things in their parents?" Pei Yan said every word.

    After getting along for a few days, he felt that Chu Qin was fine with everything. The only thing that made him uncomfortable was being too polite.

    He understands that they are not close enough now, and politeness is inevitable. But he was looking forward to this kind of politeness to end soon, and he wanted to talk to her about everything.

    Chu Qin was stunned, looked at him and asked, "Are you really willing to listen to me?"

    "Why not?" Pei Yan half-jokingly spread his hands, "I can't just hang out with you. Drink?"

    Chu Qin was stunned and couldn't recover. It's just that this time it wasn't because of his words that surprised her, but because of similar requirements, she had heard him say it in her previous life.

    It was also not long after they got married, he told her euphemistically that the husband and wife could negotiate no matter whether it was a big or a small matter, and let her tell him if there was anything in the inner house.     But at that time, perhaps because the two of them were too serious and formal, and the two people who had always been polite to each other sat down to talk about this, she regarded his words as a new kind of politeness.     So the result is that she agrees amicably, but what to do in the future. As long as it's something she can take care of, she doesn't feel like it bothers him, as if that's the only way she can be a truly virtuous wife.     But now, for various reasons, they are a lot closer than they were at this time in the previous life, and they are like playmates. He said the same request in a playful tone, but it made her suddenly realize that he was not being polite to her, but serious.     ...Then she had been so polite to him in the last life. Wasn't he uncomfortable?     Chu Qin was confused by this idea.

    Thinking about it carefully, she was actually suffering at that time.

    The affairs of the inner house are numerous and complicated, and she has to deal with her mother-in-law and concubine's room when she just passed the door, and she often feels hard and can't tell. If someone could listen to her, even if she couldn't help, she would probably be much better off.

    Alas...what a misunderstanding!

    Chu Qin once again sighed that he had lived a confused life in his previous life, and said in a stern voice: "Okay, I will tell you what happens in the future."

    "Okay." Worrying, he added: "Big brother said that you will go to your mother tomorrow to say hello. I will leave someone for you. If she embarrassed you, you will have someone call me."

    "Well." Chu Qin agreed, and his heart was sour It was sour, partly because she felt sorry for herself who had fought alone for so many years in her previous life, partly because of him, because no one recognized his good intentions at that time, she scribbled in the past.

    At dawn the next day, Chu Qin arrived at Duanfang Pavilion before 6:30. After waiting outside with Yu and Miao for a while, Cui Momo came out and invited them all in.

    Then there was some courtesies between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. When the three of them met, Madam Hu asked them to take their seats, lamenting that she was busy these few days and forgot to take care of them, and then asked them if they were eating well and sleeping soundly.

    All three said they ate well and slept soundly, and Madam Hu laughed. Then his eyes turned to Yu's face, and he said in a pleasant manner: "I heard that Dalang is going out for a walk today? Then I won't delay you, you can go back quickly." When

    Chu Qin looked at it, she sighed inwardly that Mrs. Hu was really Bright eyes.

    It took a long time for Mrs. Hu to know that she was close to the Yu family, and she sent the Yu family away but kept the Miao family.

    Chu Qin saw that this posture was getting a little nervous, and his back bucked up unconsciously. At the same time, Madam Hu looked sideways at her with her warm smile on her face.

    The author says:

    The number of words is 74,000. I wanted to talk about it for a few days, but a friend of mine advised me to V tomorrow. I thought that it was indeed possible to V, so I went to the editor. It's just to deceive me for more updates...

    But it's too late to react, so let's just do it.

    I'll try to add more V tomorrow, and see if I can update 1W2 if it

    doesn't work, the guarantee is 9000. As for this friend, I will

    fly to her city sooner or later to shark her [Grit your teeth

    to thank everyone for supporting the genuine version, there will be a lot of red envelopes on the day of opening V, and this chapter will also give 100 random comments to give red envelopes, alright?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
835K 8.3K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
166K 2.9K 36
For my offline reading only.
32.6K 331 33
Henry already has trouble balancing two lives as Henry Hart and Kid Danger , but things get worse when he's severely injured on a mission . While Hen...