Hermione Granger One Shots an...

Par Gwynn__

Just little scenarios in my head. They get longer, I promise... Smut maybe? Only if someone requests it! He... Plus

Make me
Alcoholic
Oblivious
Straight
Protective
Pick-up Lines
Not so Fun Fact
Discipline
Mad (CRAZY)
Hotter than Hell
Sucker
Both
Pizza
Makeup💄
Which ones which?
Name a word
Toothpaste
Pick-up Lines pt. 2
Type
Dreams
Strict
Number
Bet
Bet Pt. 2
Y/n Granger
Roomies [AU]
Solo
Set-up
Y/n Being Y/n
Sneaky
I'm a Witch
I like you
Two Best Friends in a Common Room
Attention
Goodbye
Pick-up Lines Pt. 3
Handkerchief
World 🌏
Unwell
Drunk 'Mione
Positive
Y/n being Y/n
Fall
Vow
Attention Pt. 2
Request!!
New Life
Y/n being clingy
My idiot
(Un)forgotten
What Game?
Hot
Magic
Not Wanted
Unforgotten pt. 2
Not Wanted Pt. 2
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.]
Silence
Share
Math
Yes Sensei! [C.K. x H.P.] pt. 2
Just 'Friends'
Insult
Charger
Charger Pt. 2
Pretty Girl
Kilig
Sweets
Y/n Being Y/n Pt. 3
Y/n being Smooth (and an Idoit)
Gay
(Brain) Cells
What about me? 🎶
Date
Water Break
What about me? Pt. 2
I (don't) like you
Ouch
Accio
Pet
Hermione Being Horny
Princess [AU]
Mahal kita
Choke
New Year
I Don't Like You
Goodnight Kiss
Animal
mum
Y/n's Storytime
The Weird Kid's Stalker
Seat
Enemies 'and' Lovers?
Broke
Ignored
Mark
Cute and Hot
Radio DJ [AU]
Café
A Good Title, Yes
I Love You
Debate
I don't know what this is
F. O.
Girl Best Friend
Sana 🎶
Atoms
Dance With Me Tonight 🎶
Not an update
Brown Eyes 🎶
To You From Me 🎶
Princess' [AU]
Staby-Staby
Accio Pt. 2
Girl-Friends
Do You Like Me?
If Hermione and Y/n Had TikTok
Hogsmeade Visit
Not That Kind of Cheese!
A Hypothetical Question.
umm
Choose
Train Sick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dude. Dude?!
First Choice
My Brother's Best Friend
Y/n Being Y/n Part idek
I Liked You Already
Well That's Strange
Let Go
A/n: Question
Butterfly
Fight [C.K. x H.P.] pt.3
Distraction
Embarrassed
Hair Tie
Sad Songs In A Hotel Room
Would You Love Me Now?
Yule Ball Troubles

Miss Malfoy

2.1K 75 30
Par Gwynn__

Happy teachers day to educators of all kinds!

I got inspired so, here's a chapter for you.

Not proof read

Hermione's POV

There she was. Taking long confident strides with her head high up, her black blazer only making her look sharper.

Slamming the door shut, she makes everyone silent from their noisy chatter.

She walks to the front of the class, everyone's eyes following her.

"Good morning class!" She was still looking at her desk, fixing her stuff when her stern, slightly raspy voice fills the room, making my arms form goosebumps.

"Good morning Y/n!"
"Good morning n/n!"
"Good morning sis!"
"Good morning Malfoy!"

Everyone greets.

Oh yeah, and she's a Malfoy. Even worse than Draco if you ask me. She graduated last year, and now she teaches potions.

Her head shoots up, glaring at everyone looking directly at her as fire spreads through my veins.

"Don't you all know who I am?" She walks to the blackboard, grabbing a chalk, before writing on it.

"It's Professor Malfoy! From now on, I'm not Y/n, I'm not N/n, I'm not your sis! Professor Malfoy!" She grits through her teeth, writing a bold 'Professor MALFOY' on the board.

"Sorry! I got used to it!" Pansy Parkinson yells from the back of the class, making some of the Slytherin laugh.

"Shut it!" She states, making them silent in an instant.

"Pfft. Malfoy thinks she's our boss." Harry rolls his eyes as he mutters to himself.

"Yeah. Thinks she's better than us." Ronald agrees.

"Shh!" I nudge his arms, scolding them.

"Now, I just finished teaching the Hufflepuffs and the Ravenclaws, they were all cooperative and participating during recitation." Her booming voice cuts us off.

"I expect you Gryffindors and Slytherins do the same if not, better. Understood?"

"Yes Professor!" Everyone replies.

"Good. Now let's get started, shall we?"

-

Y/n's POV

"I believe Professor Snape has already started his discussion with this last year. Does anyone know what this is?" I asked, raising a vial with a colorless potion in it.

I stand there, taking in the silence. Are they that scared of me? Good.

"Am I talking to anyone?! Are you all even listening?"

"Veritaserum." The girl in the front row whispered to herself, as I see her hesitating to raise her hand.

I lower the vial in my hand, looking around the room as they avoid my piercing gaze.

"You all have mouths for a reason. Don't murmur your answer, raise your hand and say it out loud."

"I heard the answer I'm looking for. You," I look at the bushy haired girl directly, motioning for her to stand up. "Name and describe this potion."

I place the vial on her slightly shaking hands, watching as she studies the features.

"I- it's Veritaserum." She whispers, looking at my eyes for a split second, before lowering her gaze to the ground.

I lean closer to her face, noticing the slight pink covering her cheeks. "Speak up, little cub."

(A/n: I just cringed-)

The Gryffindor breathes deeply before answering. "It's Veritaserum, a colorless, odorless potion that forces the drinker to tell the truth."

"That's correct, miss-?" I trail off, waiting for her reply.

As if I don't already know who she was.

"Granger, Miss." I nod in acknowledgement.

"Veritaserum, a powerful truth serum. The potion effectively forces the drinker to answer any questions put to them truthfully."

I begin to walk around the class, ignoring how they sit up straight and tense up when I pass their desk.

"Why isn't anyone writing this down?!"

They seem to panic, as they immediately grab some parchment and their quils from their bags.

I roll my eyes, scoffing at them, before continuing the lesson.

"A Truth Potion so powerful that three drops would have you spilling your innermost secrets for this entire class to hear." I glance at the Gryffindor sat in front of the class, sitting next to Potter.

"Of course, this potion is really handy. Especially if you're looking for the truth, you'd never know if someone mixes it in your pumpkin juice."

I watch as they immediately tense at what I said, smirking to myself as I'm sure no one would dare drink pumpkin juice for a couple of days.

Fools.

"Now. I'm going to teach you all how to brew this potion. Listen carefully and take notes, I will not repeat my words."

-

The day goes by in a blur. All I know is dinner is finished and I'm exhausted.

I walk through the eerie dark halls of the dungeons. Unlocking the door to my room with a flick of my wand, I quietly push it wider.

I see a figure, hunched over my study table, huffing to themself as they pour ingridients in a pot.

"Hello, my love." I whisper, wrapping my arms around her, my face nuzzled in her neck.

"Hey, baby." Hermione says, dropping the vials in her hands on the table gently, before turning around to face me.

She pecks my lips gently and rests our foreheads together. "Long day?"

"Mhmm." I hum, pecking her cheek before pulling her towards the bed. "Exhausting."

Once she realises what's happening she tries to pull back to the desk, "Bubba, I have to finish this potion." She says, sending me a small smile.

"No you don't. I'm your potions Professor and I know damn well I haven't given instructions to make one." I say sternly while she just gives me a sheepish smile.

"I just wanted to see if I could make if on my own, Professor Malfoy." She shrugs, looking at me innocently.

"Oh come on 'Mione. If I didn't go all 'strict mode' they wouldn't listen to me, you know that." I defend myself poorly.

We all know it's because I have an image to hold up to.

"I know. But there are other ways to make them listen. It's fine if you don't want to do it another way though, seeing you all strict is hot."

"Of course I'm hot." I roll my eyes sassily, flipping my hair to the side.

She scoffs, a smile on her face. "Cocky much?"

I return her smile, sighing. "Just come with me to bed already. I wanna cuddle with the most beautiful girl I know."

"Is that right?" She teases, a smirk on her lips. "Tell me about her."

"Well, she's the brightest witch of her age. She's super smart and clever. Oh, and don't forget how gorgeous she is. How she blushes with just a simple touch, how adorable her nose scrunches when she smiles, and her cute freckels spread across her cute little face-" I ramble, watching as blood slowly rushes to her cheeks, reaching the bed and lying down with her on top of me.

"Okay okay, I get it now. Stop making me blush!" She says, cutting me off as she hides her tomato like face in my chest.

"I don't think you'd really want that. Do you?"

"Hmm, no." She says, barely above whisper.

"I love you, Granger."

"I love you too.. Professor Malfoy." I groan in annoyance as she laughs to herself.

____________
I hope this made sense lol...
I didn't know how to end this so

Bye.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.1K 624 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N and Mattheo are enemies (I hate you because I love you deal) at first but then something changes... I decided not to make...
31.3K 600 20
This is a Hermione Granger x Fem Reader story for all the girls who like/wanna read about Hermione Granger.Sorry about how bad the story will be and...
45K 506 5
Various shorts including the beauty herself lol Drop a comment as i'm open to edits and suggestions 25 votes is a new chap :) HIGHEST Friendfiction...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...