Do You Like Me?

I don't like you Pt. 3

Hermione's POV

After last week's event... If you can call it that, we all went to bed with caution. We weren't sure who we were dealing with and we certainly need a break from it. This morning, as I walked out my dorm and to the common room, there was a crowd in the corner. They were looking at something as they whispered to their friends and housemates.

I walked closer to it and let out a gasp at the words.

Hello Granger

If you still want to see your Weasley friends, go to the Black lake at midnight. Don't bring anyone else except Harry and Ronald.

See you there ;)

I immediately grab the paper and went to the Great Hall for breakfast. As soon as Harry and Ron showed up, I gave them the note and just like me, they got worried about not only ours, but the twins' and Ginny's safety.

The boys frantically glanced around the hall, trying to find someone suspicious. But to no avail, this person really is a good one at their job.

Classes went horrible. I didn't even bother to answer the most easiest questions in class. My mind was too preoccupied by this situation. Even at dinner we didn't eat anything, even Ronald refused to eat without his siblings. We easily could've told Dumbledoor, but we just couldn't risk it.

Finally, when it was midnight, the boys and I snuck out from Gryffindor tower with the help of Harry's cloak.

As we inched closer to the lake, we see three chairs hanging in the air, above the lake.

We all gasped when we saw the twins and Ginny in between them, sitting on the chairs. Chains kept them where they were seated, and they seemed unconcious.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show." A voice sarcastically spoke out of nowhere.

"Who are you?!" Harry shouts as the three of us points to the direction of the voice.

"I don't know, you tell me." The voice said as they came out of the dark.

Slowly, the silhouette of the person becomes more clear each step they take and surprised us with who it was.

"Y- Y/n?!" Ronald scarredly asks as he stutters and slightly lowers his wand.

"Surprise surprise." She smirks visibly in the dark and walk away from us, towards the chained redheads.

"What, are you just going to stand there or are you helping these three?" She asks without looking back.

I immediately tried a spell to release them, but the spell somehow didn't work making me try several different spells. Even Ronald and Harry tried some but it was like the chains were indestructable.

A devilish chuckle erupted and we glanced to our side only to see Y/n maniacly laughing her whole heart out.

"You lot can do better than that. You're the Golden Trio, after all." She says smugly.

"Why are you doing this?!" I shout at her, raising my wand towards her direction.

"Me? What about what you've done?! What about my hurt feelings, Hermione?! What about leading me on like a lost puppy then ditching me the last second?! Why does it have to be all about what I've done? Can't you see it when you're hurting me?!" She rambles on as she circles the three of us, gesturing with her hands as she talks.

"Y/n I didn't mean for that to happen! I- that wasn't supposed to be a joke-" I tried explaining but she cut me off.

"I don't mean for this to happen too, then." After she said that, she flicked her wand towards the unconcious redheads behind us. The invisible rope holding them up seemed to snap causing the three to fall to the lake.

"No!" Ronald yells as he tries to jump in the lake but Harry stops him.

"Ronald stop it! There are sea creatures, they might hurt you!" I shout as I help Harry stop him from jumping in again.

"Hurt me?! What about my siblings?!! Do you think they'd survive that?! They're tied up and unconsious for Merlins sake?!!" Ronald breaks free from our grasp and rushes towards Y/n. "You! What have you done?! They were your friends!!"

"And I thought you guys were too!" She shouts making everyone stop their movements.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry speaks up after a moment of silence.

She scoffs in response. "Oh, you know what I mean!"

"We don't actually, so explain if you don't mind." Ronald says.

"You all knew I liked Hermione. But you still laughed at me and made it a joke. I thought she really liked me and you guys out of all people would support me." She says out of breath.

She turns to look at me. "Do you like me?" She asks, making my heart pound faster and my cheeks flushed.

"W- what?" I stuttered with wide eyes.

"I said, do you like me?"

I stayed silent for a while, thinking of this us really happening right now or not. I guess I was thinking for so long because my thoughts were cut off when I hear a breathy laugh.

"I knew I was a joke." Y/n muttered under her breath and turns away from us.

"I won the prank wars guys. Fred, George, Gin, you can come out now!" She shouts, just as she said, the three redheads come out behind a tree making me and the boys confused.

"I'm not a murderer, that was all just illusions. I'd never drown them. Give my share of the money to Ginny." She says sadly and walks away before I could say anything.

The boys gave the twins and Ginny their bet money as I ran for Y/n. She was nowhere to be found. I already went to the common rooms and her dorm, even the kitchen, but she wasn't there. There's only on more place left.

I rushed to the astronomy tower and sneaked my way to the top. "You didn't have to come here, you know?" She says, feeling my presence even if her back was facing me.

"I- I like you to." I stuttered.

She whips her head and faces me, "What?"

"I like you too." I said again, now with more confidence.

"Hermione, this isn't a good joke. Just go back to your dorm and go to slee-" She was cut off by me.

I kissed her passionately and after a second she kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync as our hands roamed each others bodies.

She grips my waist tight and pulls me closer making me moan into her mouth. I grab her hair and play with it as we made out intensely. She started unbuttoning my shirt when-

"HERMIONE WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE FOR CHARMS!"

_______________
Happy April fools day I guess