Butterfly

Hermione's POV

Y/n's been staring at me weirdly since we got home from Draco and Harry's party. She's been licking her lips while looking at me up and down as I move around the kitchen to make some soup.

"Hi."

She says, barely being heard by me if I wasn't in front of her.

I just rolled my eyes while continuing to stir the soup in the pot, when she spoke once more.

"What's your name, pretty girl?"

I sigh, shaking my head. Seems like there's no way out of this.

"My name is Hermione. Do you still know yours?" I couldn't help but ask sassily.

She furrows her brows, scratching her head in thought. "I think it's Butterfly." Nodding her head afterwards in confirmation.

"Butterfly? Your name- is Butterfly? Seriously?"

She giggles to herself, muttering "Hehe Butterfly." with a wide grin on her face.

I just ignore her completely and transfer the soup into a bowl, before placing it on the counter in front of her.

"Are you single, miss?" she husks out, her voice coming out slightly raspy, sending chills to my spine in a good kind of way.

"I unfortunately, am not." I answer, watching as her grin slowly turn into a pout.

"Oh. Okie." she bows her head, looking at her lap as she plays with her fingers like a little kid.

I let out a little giggle as I shake my head in disbelief. "Love, come on. We've been married for two years now."

Her head springs up, swiftly looking at me with wide eyes. "Does this mean I have a chance?!"

"We're already together, my love." I caress her face gently, kissing the top of her head.

"Cool! I'll pick you up on Friday! Wait, are you free on Friday? Can I have your number??" she says so fast that I wouldn't have been able to understand if I wasn't listening.

And before I could even reply, she abruptly cuts me off.

"We can go to this drive in movie! Or we could- we could get some fast food and dip our fries in ice cream! *gasp* We could go skydiving from the moon-"

I cut off her words as she was rambling. "Merlin, how much did you drink while I was in the bathroom! Honestly, I shouldn't have trusted the boys. Look at you!"

"Can we try bungee jumping from the Astronomy tower?" she flashes me a stupid smile, giving me her best puppy eyes.

"No we won't, Butterfly. Now eat your soup then go to sleep." I said in a stern voice, making her nod vigorously.

"Yes mo-" she stops herself and tries again. "Yes momm-" she slaps a hand on her lips and just nods.

"Good girl." I smirk to myself.

Heading towards the living room to grab my phone and scold two gay arses for encouraging my wife to get drunk.

_________
Hi there!

This just came to my mind like thirty minutes ago or something, and I just rushed this cause it's 1:30 am rn so.
Hope you liked it.

Also, if ever you guys have any suggestions or requests you can comment it down.

I've been thinking about writing smut BUT I'm not so sure about it since I don't want to traumatize little kids who reads these silly books of mine.

*ehem* whynotmeNyou *ehem* (I'm talking about you)

Anyways, good day/night to all.
Byeeeeeeee.