Pick-up Lines Pt. 3

LOL I'm low key loving this. . .

_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I bid farewell to the friend group and followed Hermione up to her dorm after her not so dramatic exit. I knocked on the door and heard a soft voice 'come in' which I obviously obliged.

We don't want to see a mad Mione now do we? Although she looks hot when she's mad-

"Hey Mione!"

"What do you want Y/n?"

Hermione's POV:

"What do you want Y/n?" I said as she walked in my shared dorm room.

I tried to sound irritated but I couldn't help but blush at every cheesy thing she says. I kind of find it cute how she takes the time in her day just to try and make me flustered or annoyed.

I find her kinda cut-

'No. No you don't Hermione!'

"You stormed out the common room I didn't get to finish being cheesy."

She explained while I'm hiding my face behind my book. I successfully hid my giggle from her joke but I acted irritated as I put the book down to glare at her.

"Y/n can you please just stop it. I need to study." I said as my eyes pierced through her head.

"Oh come on, Granger! Just last one, please? I know you like it too." She teases which made me blush a little.

"Fine. This is the last time, ok?!" I sighed out of defeat.

"Okay, okay. Jeez Mione you don't have to act all irritated now." She said as she sat on my bed across me while her hands were above her head in surrender.

"I'm not Luna, but I can certainly lovegood." She started.

I laughed at her corny joke but quickly covered it up when I said.

"Well, you definitely don't know how to speak good"

Which made her gasp as she held her heart with one hand.

"Okay, first of all. Ouch" she started which made me grin.

"Secondly. I totally support the first one!" She exclaimed as she pretended to be hurt.

I love this goofy side of her. I love h-

"Are you a nargle?" She cut off my thoughts

"What why?" I asked curiously

"Cause you keep on stealing my heart." She said as she pretends to get shot right at her heart and falls to my bed with a grunt.

Yup. Just like the castle the beds here at Hogwarts were here since the founding. And they're not that comfortable.

This time I let out my giggle. Causing y/n to smile genuinely. She knew she got me out my demeanor and got the real me.

"There are eight planets in the solar system and I might become the ninth one in the future." She stated as she stared at the ceiling.

"What do you mean ninth one?" I asked as confusion and curiosity was heard in my voice. 

"Who knows maybe one day i might become your world 🥴" (there's no sheesh emoji so enjoy that one lol)

She looks at me with a weird face which made me even more confused.

Is this girl high in something?

"What?!" I asked. I didn't get her pickup line.

"You know cause if I we were like a thing I would be your world. Then I'll be the ninth planet cause you know- no? Okay nevermind" She stood up from my bed and started to walk out my dorm.

But I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with all my force which made her yelp. I didn't mean to pull her that hard, I just wanted her to stay.

We were in a position where I'm now trapped in between her arms while our faces were centimeters from each other. My breath hitched at the close proximity. She seemed to notice this then she smirks.

I glanced at her lips in just a split second but it was enough for her to know what I wanted.

"Are you sure baby girl?" She asked. I hummed, I couldn't nod cause we might brush lips and I couldn't speak too, I think my voice will break.

Without another word Y/n leaned in closer and kissed me on the lips. Our tongue fought for dominance but eventually she won. We moved rhythmically in sync.

We both pulled away after a few minutes for air. She laid beside me right after she pecked me for the last time(today at least). She chuckled and said

"What happened to 'I would never fall for your cheesy pickup lines'" she tried to mimic my voice.

"Oh shove of Y/n! And, I do. Not. Sound like that!" I said as I lightly smacked y/n's arm.

We talked all day after that and got close. Like real close.

Let's just say things for you and Hermione went uphill after that.