Two Best Friends in a Common Room

*You and Hermione's friends are always teasing you and Hermione because they know your mutual feelings with the bushy haired girl.

Pretend that electronics work. :)

Lol I don't know what I'm doing.

_____________________________________________

Ginny's POV:

"Oh come on Y/n! You can't keep on denying feelings for Hermione!" I said tired of my best friends denying their feelings for each other even if it's too obvious.

"Ginny, you can't keep on saying things that aren't true!" She tried to mimic my tone. I hit her side playfully as we laughed lightly.

"I'm just saying Y/n. One day you gotta shoot your shot and tell her that you like her." I said in a more calm tone than before. She sighs and says

"Ginny, please. I said it before and I'm saying it again, I don't have a crush on her."

She replied. I understood what she meant, but her actions when Hermione's around says otherwise. I see the way they look at each other from across the room and they are just being too oblivious.

That's it! I have a plan!

Y/n's POV:

Why does everyone keep on teasing Hermione and I? Are we really that obvious and oblivious? Ugh, I can't handle this anymore.

Hermione's POV:

"Hermione it's totally obvious that the two of you like each other! I swear if you don't tell her how you feel I'm going to!" Ron yelled. He's being like this again.

"Could you please just shut it?! I can't handle this anymore! I said I don't like her okay!? Why can't you just mind you own business?!" I exclaimed exasperatedly while glaring at the boys in front of me.

They both froze to their seats at what I said. There was a long moment of silence between the three of us before the twins broke it.

"Hey guys! There's a little get together later today at the Gryffindor common room. You lot should come." Fred said excitedly. I was going to decline but the boys already answered for me.

"Of course we'll go. Count us in!" Harry and Ron said excitedly too.

Harry's POV:

"We can't do that Ginny, they'll feel uncomfortable. Why if we just dare them to do......"

I whispered the last part so only the friend group will hear. Well- the friend group without Y/n and Mione.

They don't know what's coming.

TIMEJUMP.........

It's go time!

We were now in the common room joking around, chatting, playing games, drinking. (Hehe of course there's drinks)

I gave Ginny a knowing nod indicating the start of executing our plan that everyone except the two lovebirds know. Ginny gathered the group around to play truth or dare. It was the middle of the game when it's Ginny's turn again. She smirked and looked at my way, I nodded knowing what she'll do next.

"Y/n. Truth or dare?"

"Dare of course!" Y/n said confidently

"Good. I dare you to do a tiktok." Ginny started

"Pfft. Easy!" Y/n said cockily

"I'm not done yet Y/n. A tiktok with Hermione." Ginny grinned widely. Hermione and Y/n shared a frustrated and tired look.

"What? Are you absolutely mental?!" Y/n said as if Ginny were a serial killer.

"No. I'm the best best friend you've ever had!" Ginny exclaimed as the whole group laughed at her response.

"Wait, which TikTok do we do?" She asked

"Two best friends in a room." Ginny said with a teasing evil smirk plastered on her face. Y/n and Hermione's face dropped while the whole friend group laughed loudly.

"You've got to pay each one of us 10 galleons if you don't do it!" Fred said before Y/n could argue.

"Wow. Such great friends of mine." Y/n mumbled just enough for the group to hear. We all laugh at her while she sets up her phone.

She whispered something to Hermione which was kinda cute because they were so close to each other. Hermione nodded with a smile and they turned to face us.

"Let's get this over with." Y/n said exasperated which made us chuckle.

Two best friends in a room, they might kiss.

Yes we will

What

I said yes we will

No we won't

Yes we will

The music starts and they lean into each other just millimeters away from one other. The tension was high, but in a good way if I did say so. They were looking directly at one another when they leaned in. Everyone watching them with bright smiles and a knowing look.

They pull back as the music continues. Breaking their gaze.
Everyone snickers as they pulled away.

The urge to just shove their faces together was hard to fight but I respected the girls. I won't do something that'll make them uncomfortable.

What made everyone surprised is that they leaned back in again but this time they closed the space in between them. Everyone gasped at the sight.

Y/N WAS KISSING HERMIONE!!

We planned to make them do the TikTok to mess with them and get them to realize what they truly feel. But we didn't expect them to do something like that. They pulled away and smirked at everyone whose still with wide eyes and mouth agape. To say that we were shocked is an understatement.

"Sorry you guys had to find out like this. We've been dating since third year." Y/n said wrapping her arms around Hermione as they chuckle at the group.

"Karma is real y'all! You lot just got owned!" Hermione said as the two stood up to go to their dorms.

There was a long moment of silence in the room.

"Well that escalated quickly."