My idiot

*Y/n gets injured playing quidditch
Requested by:
dautherofHermes0319

_________________________________________
Y/n's POV:

Ugh, why does my body hurt so much!

Where am I?

It's dark out here.

'Y/n, please don't do this to me! Please wake up!'

What?

I turned my head around to look for the voice I heard. But to no avail, it was all just darkness around me. Where the fuck am I at? Am I what I think I am?

'Y/n's going to be alright sweety.' A woman said.

Wait was that Madame Pomfrey?

Then that means the first voice was-

Mione.

MIONE!

Oh Merlin, she must be drenched in tears right now! Ugh, why do I have to be so stupid! If only I could wake up from this darkhole.

No no no no no!

I can't let her worry about me like this! She'd stop worrying if I wake up, but she'll scold me if I do.

Hmm, I think I prefer to stay.

Wait- no.

Hermione's POV:

I was sitting down a stool beside Y/n's bed. I was holding her hand sleeping cause of tiredness. I never left her side since she hot hit by a bludger.

Even if I wasn't excused for classes, I skipped them just to look after her.

That was until I felt her hands on mine move. I immediately jolted awake at the movement and saw her awake.

I hugged her like it was the last time before I hit her good arm hard enough for her to groan.

"Are you mad! Why would you do that! You could've died!" I shouted at her as I repeatedly smacked her in the arm on every word.

"I'm sorry Mione. I blocked the bludger so that Harry won't get hit. We can't afford to get the golden boy hit! He's too important to be injured." She replied as she looked down on her lap.

I held her chin up so that she was looking at me and said

"I know you did it to save Harry but remember that you're important too. And I can't afford to lose you. You're just an idiot sometimes!" I said with a smile.

She smiled brightly and replied

"I'm your idiot!"