Distraction

College AU
___________
No One's POV

Walking through the campus, a certain Bushy haired girl seemed to be avoiding someone. Subtly looking over her surroundings before walking in between a crowd of young adults.

She was doing great with her 'mission', well that was until a h/c girl blocked her path.

"Where do you think you're headed?" A voice startled her, making her jump in her place.

"Away from you." The bushy haired girl replied coldly.

"Ouch, Hermoine." Y/n put a hand to her chest, exageratingly pouting her bottom lip, pretending to be hurt.

"Is this because I confessed to you?"

Hermione didn't reply, clenching her jaw as she instead looked away from the girls questioning eyes.

Y/n sighs, "'Mione, listen. I do not regret confessing my undying love for you. I never will. And if you have a problem with that, don't take it out on me. Also, I know you're avoiding me, you're too obvious."

"Y/n can you please just stop it!"

"Stop what? Loving you? You know I can't do that." The e/c girl grinned, wiggling her brows.

Hermione scoffs, rolling her eyes. "No! Stop annoying me!"

"I'm just telling the truth! I do love you! And I will tell you again and again even if you don't love me back!" Y/n says as she hurries to follow Hermione's quick strides.

Damn, who knew a small girl could walk this fast-

"We can't be together, okay?" The bushy haired girl shouts, spinning on her heels to face Y/n.

"What- why not?!"

"Because you're just a distraction!"

Y/n was taken aback, a small gasp escaping her mouth before gaining back her confidence.

"Oh, I'm just a distraction to you huh?"

"Y/n I-"

"Fine then. Forget this day ever happened. I'll see you around, Granger."

And with that, the L/n ran off. Probably to her dorm, locking herself in until her roomates asked for her to open the door.

__________

Help- I'm too lazy to write the rest of it 🖐😭