I'm a Witch

A/n: Imagine your biggest secret is being an avengers daughter and a half blood witch at the same time. You were going to tell Hermione your Girlfriend and childhood best friend that, but she also tells you a secret herself.

Harry Potter x Marvel crossover.

I honestly don't know what I'm writing about anymore. Hopefully you like it tho.

_____________________________________________

Hermione's POV:

I was walking with Y/n hands intertwined with each other through the busy streets of London. We were just going home from our little reunion. We only see each other every summer for a month or so because of the distance of where we live. She said she's from America, New York specifically, while I reside in London. I've made my mind, and today is the day I tell her that I'm a witch. We've known each other for so long that I couldn't keep this any longer. I just hope she doesn't faint.

Y/n's POV:

Okay, it's happening. I'm finally going to tell her that I'm a witch. Not just a witch, but also the daughter of The Stephen Strange and a part of the avengers.

Simple, right?

Nope. Absolutely not.

Send help, please!

I'm literally panicking inside right now.

How would she think of me after that?

"What if she breaks up with me?!"

What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore?

What if she'll think I'm a freak!

What if she gets mad at me for not telling her sooner?!

What if she was a fan girl of my dad? Oh wait- ew.

"Hello? Earth to Y/n?"

Hermione said as she waved her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. We were now in her room cuddling.

"What? Oh I'm sorry, I zoned out."

I said with an apologetic smile. She gave me a soft smile and giggled. My heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. Oh how beautiful she looks tod-

"Are you okay? You've been tense since our walk home?" She asked me worryingly. I nodded with a smile and said.

"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about stuff."

I tried to brush it off but come one, this is Hermione Granger we're talking about. Of course she'd see right through me.

"Tell me what's wrong." She said sternly.

"I just. I have something to tell you Mione. It's something serious."

I said slowly opening up. She nodded for me to continue

"So, I've been meaning to tell you this since I met you, I just don't know how you'll react if you found out."

Me and Hermione met when we where twelve. I accidentally bumped into her at a train station. I didn't know where I was because I was practicing what dad does where you move your arms in a circular motion then it opens up a portal thingy.