Discipline

You and Mione haven't seen your Hogwarts friends since you started a family. Today was your reunion and your friends asks you how you discipline your children.
(A year before the alcoholic short)

"Come on now kids! We're going to be late!" I said as I picked up my 3 year old and placed her in the front seat of the car where I'll be sitting. Bailey and Celia immediately sat on the back seat of the car as they heard my order.

Hermione looked at the kids before looking at me suspiciously. She sat in the driver's seat and put on her seat belt. I locked the door and sat in the passenger seat with Jarred (my 3 year old) in my arms. I put on my seat belt and turn to ask the kids "Are your seatbelts buckled?"

The two girls answered in chorus "Yes mama!" I smiled and replied "good"

-__-

We arrived at the burrow and went in. We were met by the lovely faces of the Weasley's and the Potter's. We greeted each other as the kids ran to look for the other children in the house. I heard Hermione say "No running!" But the children ignored her as she let out a loud huff.

Loud enough to be heard by the hosts. They saw what just happened and approached us as we sat around the dining table. "So... how's being a parent?" Ginny started.

"Ugh! They never listen to what I say!" Hermione said with her hands on her face. I grabbed her hands and held it tightly as I give her a comforting smile.

"Well, how about you y/n. Having any luck with the kids?" Harry continued.

"Yeah actually, they listen to me more than they do to Mione." I said bringing Hermione in a side hug.

They all laugh as we hear the kids talking to each other in the background.

"Honestly how do you do it?" Hermione asked me sincerely. Being the Minister of Magic, she was always at work that's why the kids are much more closer than me that to her.

"Oh, I just say hey"

"What do you mean hey?" Ron asked curiously

"Oh I go like this, HEY!" I shouted the last word that even the adults went quiet with the children.

"You see how they stopped talking?" I asked the four adults in front of me as all of them had their mouths with open as well as their eyes.