Accio

Y/n's POV:

I was at the common room sitting on the couch watching the fire as the wood cracked. I got bored so I pulled my wand out and started practicing charms and spells. First, I practiced Alohamora with my locket. Then Aguamenti which made the fire die down.

I practiced different charms for a while and that's when an idea came to me. I could practice the summoning spell!

Accio!

"Accio Quill"

I said as I waved my wand in the right motion. My quill then, flew out my satchel and went straight into my hand as I catch it.

"Brilliant!" I muttered to myself.

"Accio glasses!"

I shouted while waving my wand. My glasses which was at the other side of the room flew straight to my hand. I was so amused by the spell that I had an idea. A great one. Let's just make sure this charm really works.

"Accio Soulmate!"

I shouted, waving my wand once more. There was silence, nothing was heard anywhere near the room. Nothing happened.

Welp, I guess it doesn't work like that.

Hermione's POV:

I was walking just walking out of the library after returning the books I borrowed. Suddenly, I felt myself levitating while being pulled by a force in fast speed. I was pulled through the halls, passing by students with curious glances and paintings with worried expressions.

The force didn't allow me to react because of the fast motion. It looks like it was pulling me towards the Gryffindor common room. The fat lady saw me and her eyes widened, she immediately swung the door open.

My eyes widened as I saw Y/n just standing there with her wand out. It looked like I was going to hit her! Surprisingly the motion stopped and she caught me in her arms.

"What the fuck just happened to me?!"

Y/n's POV:

"What the fuck just happened to me?!" Hermione asked, her voice slightly shaking. I just stayed frozen, when I did the spell I didn't expect her!

"Y/n, what did you do?!" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I- " I paused

"You what?!" She shouted

"I did a spell" I said quickly, more like whispered

"What spell!" She exclaimed eyes widening

"Accio?" I said slightly shrinking on my spot

"So you said Accio Hermione?!" She exclaimed-asked as she got out of my grasp.

"N- no" I stuttered as I looked down.

"Then what did you say!"

"Accio s- soulmate" I muttered out

"You- What?!"