Girl-Friends

Just Friends Pt. 3

The last one
___________

No One's POV

"-I am pleased to announce, that the first place with the most house points is.... Hufflepuff house!" Professor McGonagall beamed happily as everyone, even the Slytherins, cheered for the badgers.

"Congratulations to the Hufflepuff house! Now, let us all enjoy our feast!" McGonagall exclaims, clapping her hands twice as food magically appears on every table.

Everyone straight away digs in their food. Grabbing anything and everything they can until their plates were so filled you can't even see it. Y/n was sat right next to Hermione, eating their dinner as they conversed from one topic to the other.

Oblivious to the girl beside her, Y/n subtly signals to the Headmistress. McGonagall gets the message and taps on her glass with a spoon, getting everyone's attention. "May I have your attention please."

She clears her throat and gestured her hands towards you. "Students, Professors, Ghosts, Paintings, Staff, Elves, if everyone of you could kindly listen to one of our graduates Y/n, thank you. She has some important news to announce." She nods for you to start and sends a warm smile

Y/n smiles back and nods in return. Taking a deep shaky breathe, she glances at everyone looking at her expectantly and walks over in the middle of the hall where everyone can see her. "Hello everyone!"

"I um. First of all, you can eat while listening to me. I just wanted to share to you all, what's been bugging me for a long time now. As you all know, Hermione and I.... Our relationship isn't exactly what everyone thinks it is."

You started as everyone in the hall broke into whispers and murmurs of what in the world is happening right now.

"As you know, we're just friends-" everyone cut you off with "boo's" you just chuckled and said "I know, guys. I know... That's why I decided to end that right here, right now."

"What?! What are you doing, L/n?!" Hermione pulls on your robes and whisper shouts at you. You just ignore her and continued to talk.

"All of us know we don't seem 'just friends' to everyone. Damn, we always look like an old married couple. But we weren't allowed to be together at the time."

A lot of 'yeah's' and 'you do's' were thrown at me.

"Last Saturday, on a Hogsmeade weekend, I never went there for a reason. I wasn't actually sick that day, I just needed a reason not to go. That day, I went to London. At Hermione's home, to ask for her parent's permission."

Many many exclamations were heard at the hall. It looks like everyone already knew what's next.

You turned your gaze from your school mates to Hermione. Looking at her in the eye. You smiled sweetly at her as your eyes held tears threatening to escape.

"Hermione Granger, I've been in love with you since the first time I layed eyes on you. Everything else seem to disappear when you're with me. It feels like time stops everytime our eyes meet. I always feel comfortable and safe whenever I'm with you. All my problems seem to fade with just that simple smile of yours. You make me happy whenever I hear your giggles of joy, or when you scrunch your nose cutely. With you, my whole life is complete. So I ask you, will you give me the honor of being your girlfriend?"

Everyone in the hall held their breathes as they waited for Hermione's response. Hermione in the other hand, had tears of joy spilling out of her eyes. Her lips curled into a beaming smile.

"Yes! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend and you'll be mine."

Hermione wrapped her arms around your neck and you wrapped your around her waist. Pulling her closer and closer until your lips touched.

The whole hall cheered in so much happiness you'd think they won the lottery.

That feast was celebrated in not only the reason of the end of the school year and the win of the Hufflepuffs, but also the day You and Hermione became official.

__________________

Another book idea!

I want to make a book so bad, where it's a Marvel x Harry Potter.

So like when Harry killls Voldemort, he dies and fades to ashes, in the same universe but a different place it's actually the same time Thanos snapped. So like witches and wizards think Voldy is dead but in reality he was just blipped.

Dunno if this makes sense. If I do write this, It'd probably be a collab cause I can't write something like that on my own. So if anyone wants to, just dm me. :)