Princess [AU]

You and Hermione are Royalties from different kingdoms. Your father (the king) then, tells you that you were invited to visit a kingdom somewhere in Scotland for business purposes.

Buckle up peeps. This is a long one!
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I just got finished dressing up for the day so I slipped down the stairs (not literally) from my bedroom and headed straight through the corridors towards the dining hall.

The dining table was filled with various foods with complicated names, lit candles on their holders, shiny pure silver utensils and the walls covered in old paintings of each family member that formerly reigned over the kingdom.

"Good morning, dear

"Good morning, dear." My father, Armando -who was sat at the end of the long table- acknowledged me with a small smile.

"Good morning, father." I replied with a smile myself, showing respect.

"Good morning big sis!" My brother Alonzo exclaimed grinning from ear to ear. He was sat at the left side of the table, beside father.

"Good morning loco- I mean, 'Lonzo." I greeted back whilst hiding my chuckle.

"Y/n! Be kind!" My mother, Julianna scolded sitting at the right side of the table, beside father.

"I was kidding!" I said shrugging my shoulders as I sat beside Alonzo, filling my plate slowly and neatly.

Being a Royal meant you had to act like one. We had to learn these different forks to use, how to walk properly, how to address someone, how to eat neatly, do as they say and many more.

Even if me and my brother have lots of silly antics like this, we only do it when we were alone. To set a good example to the people watching us, like father said.

I noticed a glow in my father's eyes that were definitely saying that he was exited of something, or maybe someone?

"Are you alright, father? You seem to be more happy than usual." I asked as I brought the spoon near my mouth and took a bite of the meal on my plate.

"Oh, yes. I sure am happy! You see, the king of Drazell, an old pal of mine, have invited us to visit their kingdom!" He exclaimed excitedly as he showed his excitement through his expressions and voice that was in another octave higher now.

(A/n: I just made up a name, don't attack me for that!)

"Isn't that exciting!" He continued as he drank his wine in one go.

"It is exciting indeed. If my memory serves me right, he's that role model king you admire, right father?" I asked him, slightly doubting the sudden news that came out of his mouth.

Everyone has heard about the king and all the good deeds, he and his family had done. He was quite the role model to his fellow rulers.

"We're finally getting to meet the King Wendell Granger?!" Alonzo exclaimed in excitement and in surprise.