I Love You

Heyy, I wrote this just now and I just want to say thanks for all the support.

Anyways, this was finished in under 30 minutes I think. So please do tell me if there are any errors cause I didn't get to reread this.

Oh and this is a fem reader,
A drunk fem reader.

______________
Hermione's POV

"I love 'Mione." Y/n mumbled against my side. I'm currently helping her walk properly because she'd drank too much and now- well, she's drunk.

"I love you too, baby" I replied kissing the top of her head as we walked by loud, sweaty, and drunk people.

She gasped in surprise "Oh my Merlin! 'Mione loves me!" She exclaimed tightening her hold on my arm and shaking it violently.

"Of course I do, you goof!" I giggled at her and kissed the tip of her nose which made her scrunch it. God even when she's drunk she's so cute.

"Will you be my 'Mione?" She asked innocently as she gave me her best puppy eyes and pouted her lips cutely.

"I'm yours, bub." I answered as she smiled goofily which made me giggle at her cuteness.

"You know, I love Hermione forever and ever!" She rambled looking at a distance directly in front of her.

"You do don't you?" I asked which she replied with a hum while nodding her head.

We finally reached where Ronald and Harry were. They chuckled as they saw me guiding a drunk Y/n carefully as I rolled my eyes at them, unable to hide my smile.

"Hey guys, I think we're gonna take our leave. Y/n's pretty wasted." I said as we got close to where the boys were.

Y/n got out of my grasp and looked directly at Ronald, she gasped dramatically loud "Merlin's beard! Hermione Jean Granger what happened to your hair! What did you do! You look like Ronald!" She said as she walked towards Ronald gripping his hair tightly while she examined his features.

"Because that's Ronald, baby!" I yelled out grabbing her hands gently and pulling her to my side. Harry and Ronald laughed at the interaction while I gave them a stern look which made them stop immediately.

"I'm never letting you drink again!" I sighed exasperatedly while interlocking our hands so she can't go anywhere.

"Oh my god! Ronald! You look- quite ugly." She says cutting herself mid sentence when I sent her a glare, eyeing him up and down.

Harry and I burst into laughter at the unexpected honestly from Y/n. She was giving him a disgusted look.

"Shut up." Ronald grumbled as he playfully shoved Harry for him to stop laughing.

"Haha, I love drunk Y/n!" Harry exclaimed, still laughing.

"I don't." Ronald said while giving a tantrum.

"Bye guys. I'll take her home before she insults everyone of you." I told them, quickly guiding Y/n towards the exit.

"Byee!" The boys bid farewell behind us.

......

Finally, we got to our dorm. I tugged on her shirt that was tucked in her pants and she immediately swats my hands away making me confused.

"Ma'am! I have a girlfriend, and she's prettier than you!" She exclaimed making me understand why she did what she did.

"Y/n we're the same person." I said reaching my hand out to get her clothes off of her but she just swats them away again.

"I recommend you getting your hands off me, because she might go to Azkaban for cursing not only your arse but mine too!" She said making me giggle at her explanation, which does sounds like me.

"Baby, it's fine. It's just me!" I said taking a step closer but she just steps back.

"Nope. Don't get any closer ma'am! I hate to break it to you but I love my girlfriend and her only! No other!" She exclaimed pointing a finger at me with her brows furrowed and her lips on a pout.

"Nice to know you're loyal. But seriously Y/n, it's me. Hermione Granger!" I explained gesturing my hands to my body up and down, she observed me and thought about it.

Her eyes widened "Wait- Oh! Hermione! My baby! Where have you been! There's this creepy lady who keeps pulling on my shirt! I told her to stay away so don't worry now." She hugged me tightly, nuzzling her head on the crook of my neck, making her words unclear.

I giggled at her honestly, she's so cute. I replied "Baby, that was me. I'm trying to change you into comfier clothes. Now arms up!"

"Oh, okiee." She replied pulling away. Then she rose both her arms and made grabby hands signaling for me to take her shirt off.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her childish behavior and obliged, taking her shirt off leaving her in her sports bra. Then taking her pants off and replacing it with her sleep shorts. I lied her in bed before changing myself. Grabbing an oversized shirt of her for myself and sleep shorts. After I changed I made my way back to her, only for me to see a peacefully sleeping Y/n. She was cutely snoring softly with her mouth slightly ajar. I smiled at her peaceful state, then lied on my side of the bed. Once I did, she wrapped her arms around me subconsciously while I melted at her touch. Even when she was asleep she pulled me closer to her. Before I drifted into a deep sleep, I heard her mumble in her sleep making me smile.

"I love you, Hermione Granger."