Pretty Girl

Hermione x Gender neutral reader!

Here you go @SecretAccount1230
_______________________________________
Hermione's POV:

I was running down the halls of the castle to get to my class. I should've have not stayed up all night rereading Hogwarts a History. I woke up a bit out of schedule because of this.

Ugh, and now I'm stuck in a wave of students. I regret being carefree.

I can't seem to squeeze in between the students passing by that I get shoved every few seconds

I can't seem to squeeze in between the students passing by that I get shoved every few seconds. I think someone noticed becaus-

"Get out the way, PRETTY GIRL COMING THROUGH!"

Y/n shouted which made the whole crowd make way. Before I could process anything that was happening I was carried bridal style which made me yelp in surprise.

"Y/n! Get me down!" I shrieked while smacking her/him repeatedly.

"I don't think so." Y/n whispered softly to my ear.

"Pretty girl, passing by! Make way!" They shouted once again which obviously made the students...... well, make way.

The compliment, resulted in me having crimson red cheeks. I bit down my bottom lip to hide my smile while I admired their side profile. Well, more like a under profile cause I'm still in their arms. Literally.

I didn't even realize we were in front of my class already. They looked down at me. Oh, I could just drown in their eyes all day. She/He smirked at me and leaned closer to peck my lips as my eyes widened.

"We're here, my love."

Y/n then, let me down.

"Don't miss me too much. I'll see you later, alright?" She said.

But before I could reply they was already out of my sight. She probably went to her own class. I was frozen on my spot and a bit pink. Okay fine, I was crimson red!

"Hermione, get yo' arse in here before Snape arrives!"

"Shut up, Harry!"