Café

Y/n's POV

"Hi I'm Y/n, welcome to my cafe. While I'm both nutritious and delicious, I'm not on the menu. What can I get for you?" I greet cheerfully with a smile while looking at the screen in front of me.

That is, until I heard a giggle that made my heart flutter. I looked up and saw the pretties girl in my life. How could a mere mortal be that beautiful?

"Can I get your best selling coffee and a bagel?" The girl ordered bringing me back to reality.

I have her a smile and replied "You can." Earning another giggle from the bushy haired girl.

"Name please?" I asked,

hehe this is why I love my job

"Hermione,  but you can call me yours." She replies making me blush at her words a I grab a cup and write her name down.

"Ahh, real bold there Miss Hermione." I said making her chuckle.

"Alright, it'll be ready in a minute. You could just wait in the side for a moment while I get other orders." I say giving her a smile and a wink a I watch her blush the move to the side looking down at her feet.

So cute.

What?!

Hermione's POV

I moved to the side looking down at my feet. Ugh, I probably looking like a tomato right now. How could someone make me that flustered so quickly?

I got out of my thoughts at I heard a voice shout

"MY HERMIONE! MY HERMIONE! YOUR ORDER IS DONE!"

MY eyes widened in realisation. I didn't know where that confidence from earlier was but that definetly wasn't me.

You can call me yours? Like who the fuck says that? Well I did but-

"My Hermione! Please get your order!"

Oh right! The coffee!

I walked up the counter to get my food and when my Y/n handed it out to me, our hands brushed slightly which made both of us stare at each other. It was when I realized it when I let go of their hand and grabbed my food.

I was about to pay when Y/n said "It's on the house." With a beaming smile that could light up my whole world.

I nodded and replied "Thank you."

"Call me." They said before returning to their spot, taking orders from other customers.

I looked at them confused before looking at my coffe cup

"My Hermione"
XXX-XXXX-XXX

I smile at the cup with my name and their number in it.