Debate

Enemies 'and' Lovers Pt. 2, cause why not?

This is just a short one. 

Do I have school work to do? Yes.

Am I writing to avoid doing it? Also yes.

Am I going to do it after posting this? Nope.

______________________________

"I believe that every wizards and witches should be able to travel and explore the world with magic because how else would we discover the world?"

"Well I don't need to find out because I've already found my world in front of me!" I shout back at her as students around us gasped and dropped their jaws on the floor.

Everyone went silent that you would hear it when a pin drops. I look at Hermione smirking with a raised brow as she struggled to find words to retaliate back. She's so easy to fluster, she's a blushing mess.

"Damn Granger, d'you go on vacation recently? You look a little bit sunburnt." I teased as she became even more redder if that's even possible.

"Fuck you." She muttered underneath her breath as I fake flinched and rose my hand up in surrender.

"Language Miss Granger!" Professor McGonagall warned.

"Woah, easy there little cub. If you behave, we will one day, I promise." I wink at her walking out of the room as the bell rang.

Everyone stood shocked and probably traumatized, even McGonagall stood there with wide eyes.

"Alright, this 'non-existed' rivalry has to stop!"