Protective

You're a Slytherin dating a Gryffindor. Hermione Granger to be exact. Draco's side remarks don't offend you but when he picks at Hermione you got a little protective. To say the least.

Tw: a choking Dray- Dray

Hermione and I were walking down the halls to the courtyard to have some alone time when suddenly a ferret decided to mark this day his death.

"Such a pathetic excuse of a pureblood." Draco sneered walking towards us, which I think made Hermione jump a little as she squeezed my hands gently.

"At least I don't dye my hair." I retaliated with a smirk as everyone around the hall burst in laughter.

"Oh yeah, you look like trash." Draco replied thinking it was a good idea but I cringed from second hand embarrassment.

"C'mon, Dray-Dray that was weak. Was that all you got?"

"Oh and yeah, thanks for noticing my appearance. You're my inspiration." I said as I heard students go 'oooooo'

Draco scoffed and said almost immediately "Well at least I'm not associated with a mud-"

Draco choked as his face slowly turned purple.

I let go of Hermione's hand and stood in front of Draco as he held his neck with both hands.

"Care to continue?" I said sarcastically as he tried his best gasping for air.

"Y- Y/N" he said pleadingly.

"Not so tough now, are we?" I rose my hand just beside his cheek and quickly snapped it back down making him fall to his knees as he took big gasps of air.

Everyone's eyes were wide with confusion mixed with fear and amusement. Hermione quickly grab a hold of my arm linking it with hers as she tugged mine. I didn't move a bit and just stared down at the ferret who's coughing his lungs out. I leaned down to his ear and said

"Watch who your dealing with you filthy ferret." I said as he looked at me and nodded vigorously.

"Good." I patted his cheeks and went off with Hermione.

Once we got a pretty good distance behind the crowd Hermione immediately asked me

"What in Merlin's beard was that Y/N?!"

"Oh, I choked him" I said proudly.

Hermione smacked the backside of my head with her hand and said "Wait, but you didn't touch him or your wand. How-"

I cut her off and said "It's all in the mind, baby girl." She blushed at the nickname I gave her.

"You can't just choke someone y/n. Thank you but I just don't want you to get in trouble." She said as she looked down for her hair to cover her face like a curtain.

"I'd do anything for you. Even if it means getting expelled."