Insult

"Hey Y/L/N, you look ugly today!" Pansy shouted from across the hall as I was walking hand in hand with Hermione. Some of her Slytherin housemates laughed with her.

I sighed deeply and just ignored the pug faced Slytherin.

"Y/N, I said you look ugly!" She repeated herself, not satisfied with my reaction.

"We heard you the first time, bitch!" I shouted back, which made students around as laugh.

Hermione nudged me with her elbow, silently scolding me for cursing. But I just shrugged

"How dare you speak like that to me!" She exclaimed angrily

"You know Parkinson, I would roast you, but my mom said I'm not allowed to burn trash." Laughs can be heard from the halls of the castle as we turned a corner.

"Sorry, babe. She had it coming. And if I didn't say anything back, she might've insulted you too." I said softly to Hermione as we got alone in a corridor. I kissed her head as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"It's fine, Y/n. Just be cautious next time. You never know what's going to happen next." She replied kissing my cheek, leaving it there for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I have a kiss mark, don't I?" I asked her.

She giggled and nodded her head vigorously. That also made me giggle at her own antics.

"So that she knows you're taken. You know what they say, that if someone teases you all the time they like you?" She says

"Mione, even if that's true I wouldn't leave you for her. Maybe Emma Watson, but Parkinson? No thanks." I said as I fake gagged in disgust.

"Who's Emma Watson?" She asked me

"Umm, no one."