Choose

This was requested!

Oh and sorry, I didn't know how to end this.

______________
No One's POV

Mixed signals, that's what the two Gryffindors are feeling from what Y/n shows them every single day. Sometimes Y/n shows affection towards Hermione, then the next day she does the same to Ginny like she didn't do it with the other the day before.

It was obvious Y/n like both girls, but the Gryffindors would like to clear up some confusion. All confusion actually.

They feel like they've been led on like a lost puppy since Y/n came to their lives. Both liked Y/n back but never tried to make a move because of the fear of not getting chosen. The fear of getting rejected.

Rejected? Ironic right?

Who in the world would reject Hermione Granger or Ginerva Weasley?

Probably an idiot.

Or a dumbass.

If you ask Y/n, she'd probably faint before agreeing to be on a date with either. I mean, that'd be a dream for her. Something she dreams because she thinks she can't have it. Y/n can be an idiot sometimes. Or all the time.

So, the two Gryffindor girls took it upon themselves to talk to Y/n. That answers the question of what's currently happening.

"Y/n, we need to talk."

"Okay?" Y/n answers, more like questions.

"Follow me." Ginny says as she leads Y/n, walking up her dorm.

They arrive and Ginny opens the door revealing Hermione, sitting against the headboard of Ginny's bed.

"Hi Hermione!" Y/n greets the bushy haired girl with a beaming smile.

"Hey." Hermione replied in a whisper, her face in an unreadable expression.

"So.. What did you need?" Y/n asks the youngest Weasley as she sat down her bed.

"We need you to choose." Hermione replies bluntly, making Y/n raise a brow and send a questioning glance.

"Choose what?" Y/n asks in confusion. 

"One of us." Ginny says, matching Hermione's unreadable expression making Y/n's face drop. 

"Give us a simple answer, Ginny or Hermione?"

"What?!" Y/n questions, baffled by the sudden seriousness.

"You heard us."

"Ye- I know. I just- what's this all about?" Y/n spits out, abruptly standing from the bed.

"We've been tired of you flirting with the other and flirting with us the next day! You've constantly shown interest in both of us, but we need to know who you really like!"

"So we need you to choose, Y/n. Me or Hermione?" Ginny sighed as both their eyes filled with tears threatening to fall out.

"I c- I can't." Y/n stutters as her heart beat a million times each second.

"Why not? Just choose who you like better."

"I- I don't like one of you better than the other. I like you, both."

"Y/n, I know you just don't want to hurt one of us. But Ginny and I talked about this. There are no hard feelings to whoever you pick." Hermione says slowly in a calm tone.

"I don't think you understand."

"Then make us understand." Ginny said rather harshly.

"What I mean is, I like you girls equally."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I choose..." Y/n cutes herself off as she looks away from the two expectant Gryffindor girls and blushing of how embarrassingly desperate this'll sound if they didn't agree.

"You choose who?"

"Both of you." Y/n whispers loud enough for the to hear.

"What?!" The Gryffindors exclaimed in unison as their eyes widened and mouths agape.

"I like you both. I'm sorry if my way of showing my feelings confused the both of you. I just- can't choose one. I like you both, and if you guys don't want any of this it-"

"It's alright." Ginny stopped my rambling as she glanced towards Hermione.

"I mean, if you're thinking what I think you are I'd go for it. I kinda do like Hermione too." Ginny added with a blush to her face, trying to have her flustered state.

Hermione on the other hand, stayed silent as she processed the situation.

"Hermione?" Y/n broke the loud silence surrounding the room.

"I'm in." Hermione states as a smile grew on her lips.

"You are?" The two girls asked in unison.

"Yeah. Well, whenever I see you both flirting I didn't really know who I was jealous with." Hermione says as she shielded her crimson face with her hair.

"That settles it I guess?" Ginny asked, glancing at the girls she admires.

"I think so." Hermione says, her face finally calming down. "So... What are we?" She adds.

"Well. As much as I'd love to be over or under you girls right now, I'd like to do this properly and take you both out for a bite." Y/n says, looking back and forth between the Gryffindors.

"It's a date then."