Roomies [AU]

This story was written with the one and only Eli_VanDoren

Go ahead and check out her books if you haven't yet!

Enjoy reading!

Y/n's POV:

"I only asked for one hour of silence! One hour! And here we are arguing for what feels like the thousandth time of the week!" Hermione shouted exasperatingly.

"No, you asked me to stay in my room while you snog your 'boyfriend' in the living room!" I countered back.

"Yes I did! I told you to stay in your room and keep quiet! And no, I did not snog Ron! You never listen to what I say!"

"It's because I don't! I don't listen to people who scream right at my face! You know what I'm tired of this, I'm tired of you!" I said as I point a finger towards Hermione.

"Wow so you think I don't suffer here!? You're literally the one who starts fights!" Hermione shouted

"I can't handle this right now, I'm leaving."

And with that, I left our dorm with an exhausted Hermione.

That night, I went out with some of my friends Dean, Seamus, and Luna to lighten up my mood.

I didn't get mad at Hermione because we fought all the time, okay maybe a little, but the real reason I'm mad is because Hermione's with that weasel- Raul? Ralph? Rob? I don't know.

But all I know is that I need a distraction. Like someone else to find interest in.

I really got wasted with my friends that said evening, like REALLY wasted. And, I may or may not have brought Luna home with me.

Little did I know Hermione was still in the living room waiting for me to return home to talk. Properly this time. But I guess things don't go according to plan.

Let's just say I had a fun time with Luna and Hermione heard it all. Which is probably a bad thing.

No, it's a bad thing.

I woke up the next morning with a bare Luna beside me snoring softly. The sight made me smile remembering what just happened between the two of us last night. Her arms were wrapped around my waist as her face was nuzzled deep into my neck. I kissed her forehead softly, she slowly woke from her sleep and observed her surroundings. She forgot where she was for a second, before I spoke.

"Good morning, darling." I said with a raspy voice given I just woke up. She looked up to me then our bodies, then back to my face with a brighter smile than mine. Looks like she enjoyed the night too.

"Good Morning, luv." She replied with her dreamy voice that gives me butterflies.

"What time is it?" She asked as the both of us rose to look for our clothes only to find it ripped.

"Erm- Oh god! Luna, it's 8:15! Don't you have classes today?!" I panicked as I tossed her my clothes from my closet.

"Y/n why didn't you wake me up! I have a test today!" She exclaimed while putting my clothes on. When she was done clothing herself she stormed out of my dorm to probably go to her class. I didn't even bother following her cause I knew she's now far ahead.

I wore an oversized hoodie and went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat. I reached the fridge not noticing the girl who sat on a high chair near the counter. I grabbed my oj and a glass from a cupboard and poured myself a glass of oj.