Mehram. محرم

By Liyashir

Collection of some beautiful Muslim love story. 1- muntazir. (Completed) Story about Zehreen and Saddam. 2... More

Stories
Muntazir 💙
Character Aesthetic
💙
💙💙
💙💙💙
💙💙💙💙
💙💙💙💙💙
💙💙💙💙💙💙
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Epilogue
Moutjza- Character 🧡
🧡
🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
Epilogue
Takabbur 💜
💜
💜💜
💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
epilogue
Raabta 💚
💚
💚💚
💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Zarf
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
epilogue
Paasbaan 🌼
🌼
🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Musarrat 🤎
🤎
🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎
Note
Talab 🌗
🌗
🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗
Epilogue
Posheeda ⚫️
⚫️
⚫️⚫️
⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫⚫
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

⭐️⭐️⭐️

2.4K 149 9
By Liyashir

Ammi was little happy as khala is coming today with her family. Well for others, it is a different case. They don't like her maternal family. As they are the cheapest people.

"Areeba, beta aaj college mat jao. Aaj bohot kaam hai. Meri madad kardo." Ammi said sweetly with me, though I found it odd. Shrugging away, I went to my room and kept my bags aside. Changing into simple clothes, I went down.

"Bolo ammi kya karna hai." I said while internally I was crying. I wanted to run away.

"Ha beta, wo shami kabab bana do, basit ko bohot pasand haina. Use accha lagega uski hone wali biwi agar uske liye kuch banaye." Ammi said caressing my head.

While I was shocked. When was this decided.

Rehan, who was going to his office already late for the meeting, heard this. Clenching his fist, he stormed out making others look at him weirdly.

"Ab isko kya hua." Tuba was worried for her son.

"Ammi tension na le. Aman se keh kar lunch bhijwa dungi ke mai." Noorie said, packing mens lunch.

"Ab jao areeba, jaldi karo. Maine already gosht ko piswa diya hai." Rabiya said pushing her towards kitchen.

..
..

"Yaar kya musibat hai. Agar ammi abbu ko pata chal jaye na ke basit bhaijaan sharabi hai to kabhi na kare wo mera rishta waha. Pata nahi aisa kya dekh liya unme." Areeba was blabbering to herself while mixing the already marinated meat.

"Arre..khudme kya badbadaye ja rahi ho. Hume bhi to batao." Noorie came and said, scaring the poor soul.

"Bhabhi aise na daraya kare. Abhi to mujhe heart attack aajata." Areeba kept her hand on her heart. Noorie glared at her for saying this.

"Accha batao kaha tak pahochi. Chachi bohot gussa kar rahi hai. Bol rahi hai ke guest ane hi wale hai, or tumhara abhi tak hua nahi." Checking the pots, noorie said.

"Hmm..sab to ready hai bas ye chicken fry karne hai. Kabab bhi rakh diye foil paper me." She said showing the packed food in the aluminum foil.

Noorie smiled.
*this girl works so much, and still rabiya chachi treats her like this* making a face, noorie went back to inform others.

Here, areeba fried chickens and wrapping it in a foil to keep it warm.

"Beta, jao taiyaar ho jao. Mehmaan aate hi honge." Tuba came to check up on her when she saw her finishing it up.

"Ji tayi ammi, bas ammi puche to bata dijiyega ke mai uper hu." Nodding she went to her room.

..
..

Deciding upon a pink sharara, she went to take a shower as she felt itchy after working in kitchen.

            (Only the dress)

When she came out and got changed, she heard a knock on the door.

"Aajaye" she said combing her hair and braiding it.

Noorie came inside and saw areeba perfectly ready.

"Mashaallah bohot pyari lag rahi ho." Noorie gushed and kissed her forehead. She was going to apply kala tika when areeba stopped her.

"Bhabhi, aapko pata hai ye shirk hai. Hum darood shareef aur charo kul padh kar phook sakte hai. Ye chota sa kala teeka kya meri hifazat karega." She made her understand, and noorie being a sensible woman understood.

"Chalo, chachi dhundh rahi hai tumhe." Noorie took her hand and went out.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum." Areeba greeted and sat next to her mother.

"Walaikumassalam bacche, humse to aap milne hi nahi aate. Sumbul aapko kitna miss karti hai." Nemal tried to be sweet which areeba knew that how sweet she is.

"Wo khala studies me busy thi." She said forcing a smile on her face.

..
..

"Arreee yaar, file ghar pe bhul gaya mai. Or wo safe ka password mujhe hi pata hai. Ab mujhe hi jana hoga." Rehan said when his pa asked for the file. The meeting is in an hour.

"Sir to koi baat nahi, aap jakar le aaye." His pa said while checking other files.

"Accha thik hai tab tak tum arrangements dekh lo. Mujhe ye deal kisi bhi haal me chahiye." He stood up and went home.

..
..

"Khala wo washroom kaha hai...." basit asked while sneaking at areeba who was looking at anywhere but him.

"Ha beta, jao areeba basit ko washroom dikha do." Rabiya said glaring at her daughter when she tried to say something.

"Ji ammi." Slowly, she stood up and went ahead.

When they were out of the eyes, suddenly basit jerked her forward and pushed her to the wall.

"Ye...ye kya kar rahe hai basit bhai aap...choro mujhe.." areeba tried to move when he tightened his hold.

"Jaan, bhai bolna to chordo....ab to hamari shadi hone wali hai. Ab kitna bhago gi. Ab aana to mere paas hi hai." Basit nuzzled her neck, areeba tried to move her neck but there wasn't any space.

"Chore mujhe, aapko allah ka wasta chorde mujhe..." she cried when he bit her neck. She tried to push him but he was heavier than her.

"Ye kya ho raha hai yaha?" They heard a voice say and basit immediately moved back.

"Are sumbul aapi, dekhe na basit bhai mer...." she tried to say something when all of them came there.

Rabiya slapped her daughter hard, making her fall down. Areeba looked up at her mother with tears in her eyes.

..
..

Afreen had decided to surprise her friend, so she was coming to khan mansion.

"Baji ye sab log kaha hai." She asked when she saw a house helper.

"Bibi wo to sab uper hai." She said and went to her work.

Afreen nodded and went upstairs.

..
..

"Ammi mera yakeen kare maine aisa kuch nahi kiya. Ye jhuth bol rahe hai. Mai sachme...." her eyes were puffed up in short time because of crying.

"Chup bilkul, tumne hamara naam mitti me mila diya. Ek to aise hi rishte kam aate hai or uper se tumhari ye harkate." Saquib her father glared at her and was going to hit her when nabeela begum stopped her son.

"Ruk jao saquib, sun lo uski baat." She said holding his hand which was going to slap her.

"Arre kya puchu isse. Suna nahi aapne kya kaha sumbul ne. Ke wo uska haath pakde hue thi or apni taraf kheech rahi thi." Nemal said glaring at areeba.

..
..

"Arre kya puchu isse. Suna nahi aapne kya kaha sumbul ne. Ke wo uska haath pakde hue thi or apni taraf kheech rahi thi." Afreen heard a voice when she saw what was going on.

..
..

Rehan reached home and directly went upstairs where he saw a commotion going on.

"Ye sab kya horaha hai ammi." He asked his mother looking at unknown people.

"Beta, they are blaming areeba for forcing herself on basit. But she is denying." Tuba said while her own tears were not stopping.

"And you believe them?" Rehan asked and she shook her head.

..
..

"Kya hua hai aunty." Afreen asked rahila when she saw areeba on the floor with her eyes puffed up and hand print on her cheeks.

"Ye tumhari dost ne...hamara muh kala kara diya. Isne basit, apne hone wale shouhar ke saath battameezi kari. Force kiya apne aap ko." Rabiya spatted glaring at her.

Afreen looked at who basit is, she never shared any news regarding her marriage. When she looked at him, her eyes grew wide.

"Tum!" Afreen shouted.

"Kya hua beta..kya baat hogayi." Nabeela asked confused.

"Aunty aapko is mard pe bharosa hai. Ye aadmi. Jo cigarettes peekar ladkiyo ko chedta hai, jo sharab peekar ladkiyo ke dupatte cheenta hai. Usper. Seriously aunty." Afreen said shocking everyone im the room.

"Ye..ye kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum..." basit said trying to save himself.

"Accha, mai bakwas kar rahi hu. Ye dekho, mere paas proof bhi hai. Ye dekhe video. Mai iski police me complain karne wali thi." Afreen showed everyone the video. Rahila was shocked with the revelation.

Nemal tried to save her son.

"Arre..ye ladki jhooth bol rahi hai. Are apni dost ko bachane ke liye kaise jhooth bole ja rahi hai. Mera baccha to namazi hai wo kabhi sharab ko haath na lagaye..dekhe to kaise jhooth bol rahi hai." Nemal said whatever came in her mind.

"Accha to mai jhooth bol rahi hu. To aap logo ne kya kaha, ke ari uspe khudko force kar rahi thi. Thik ha. To ye kaatne ke nishan kaha se aaye. Ab wo zabardasti iska muh khol ke nahi kategi na." Her words shook everyone.

Now, saquib noticed the marks on her neck.

"Ab lo, ek aur naya jhooth. Are shukr manao tumhari dost jaisi kali ladki ko ek ladka mila. Warna is kali se kon shadi karega." Just as nemal said a voice rang in the hall.

"Mai karunga shadi." Rehan said shocking himself and others too.

"But beta ye ladki tumhare type ki nahi hai." Nemal tried to make him disagree so that she can get her married to her son. And get her daughter married to rehan.

Sumbul's face fell hearing rehan's word.

"Mai karunga isse shadi. Or aaj hi." Rehan firmly said and gripped her hands. Taking her out with him.

Tuba smiled proudly at her son. She wanted areeba to be her DIL but couldn't as rabiya wasn't ready. But now her wish is coming true.

_______________>><<______________

Finally.

Kitne kamine log haina duniya me.

Well kaisa laga surprise. Abhi aage aur kuch hai.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 11.6K 84
Rude arogent monster manik malhotra and sweet asictent nadani murthy.
236K 14.5K 106
innicent but strong girl nadani and rude arogent monster devil by mind but soft and caring by hart. what happened when destiny play game and they me...
11K 45 5
परिवार के सदस्यों के बीच मज़ेदार चुदाई
5.7K 36 56
( TERE ISHQ MEiN... ) नीशा 💦 रोते हुवे बोलीं 🗣️ की तुम मुझे छोड़ कर तो नही जाओ गै ना जेसे दूसरे लडके 👦 पहले प्यारी 💫प्यारी बाते कर के अपने प्यार...