Mehram. ู…ุญุฑู…

By Liyashir

Collection of some beautiful Muslim love story. 1- muntazir. (Completed) Story about Zehreen and Saddam. 2... More

Stories
Muntazir ๐Ÿ’™
Character Aesthetic
๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Epilogue
Moutjza- Character ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
Epilogue
Takabbur ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
epilogue
Raabta ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Zarf
โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
epilogue
Paasbaan ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Musarrat ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Note
Talab ๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
Epilogue
Posheeda โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ
โšซโšซโšซ
โšซโšซโšซโšซ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

2.9K 140 0
By Liyashir

Next day, zariya woke up with her legs tangled with sameer's. She tried to get up, but failed because of the heavy arms of her husband. Refraining her from getting up.

She groaned. She so badly wanted to pee and here her husband is, not leaving her.

"Sameer...sameer. Janede mujhe, washroom jana hai" she shook his arm gently.

"Huh...to chali jao" he said in his morning voice, which did nothing but made her clench her legs together.

"Ok" with that, she pushed him hardly making him groan and get up. He rubbed his eyes making him look cute, but as the situation was not good in her bladder she made a run for the washroom.

She came out, fresh as flower. Her hair were wet making a big patch on her back.

Sameer, who had just talked with his PA to cancel his meetings as he is going to spend some time with his family came from the balcony. The scene in front of him made him groan and he took a long stride. He hugged her from the back, making her squel.

"Sameer. Ye kya kar rahe hai aap. Chode mujhe, gile hojayenge aap" she said trying to wriggle out of his hold, but he held her firmly.

"Shssh...kuch nahi hota. Dekho, kitne pyare lag rahe hai hum do. Hmmm." He said looking at their reflection in the mirror. She saw the reflection and it was indeed looking good.

"We complement each other. Haina" he said kissing her hair repeatedly.

"Ji..." she was going to say something more but the knock on the door disturbed them.

"Ughh...ab kon aagya hai yaar. Har baar mere romance me bhang dalne koi na koi aajata hai" sameer said frustratedly moving back.

"Aise nahi kehte sameer. Kuch important hua to?" She gently said opening the door.

There stood her MIL amal and in her arms hanged their jaan. He was literally hanging in her arms.

"Zain" zariya squealed seeing her baby who so wanted to be with his mother. Zain had instantly liked zariya and sensed of her as his mother as he never got his mother's touch.

"Hsbssbbs" he made a sound with his throat making zariya giggle and take him in her arms.

"Ammi, aap chale hum aate hai" she said not liking amal standing out. And she can't call her inside because of the situation in the room.

"Ji bacche. Tum log neeche aajaoa. Jaldi karna. Adnan or zainab ne bawal khada kar rakha hai" amal laughed at the mention of her niece and nephew.

"Ji" she smiled while zain gently slapped her facing wanting her attention on him solely. Though, he can't see but he can sense. He is baby, so he doesn't know this but when he grow up this will surely disturb him.

"Kon aaya hai" sameer sang in a baby voice happy to see his baby who jumped hearing him. He liked all the members but especially zariya and sameer.

"Mera beta" sameer took him from her and played with her till she got her hair set.

After getting ready and both of them playing with zain, went down to have breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum" they said together while sitting at their seat.

"Walaikumassalam." All muttered and continue eating.

"Bhabhi, mujhe de zain ko. Mai khelunga iske saath" adnan said trying to take a grabby hand towards him. Although the boy is blind, but it still didn't affect them and they treated him normally.

"Nahi, bhabhi mujhe de. Maine kal se nahi khela. Please" zainab made a puppy face and tried to take him, who instantly sensed lost of his mother and wailed loudly making them panic.

"Kya hua..shh..baby chup hojao..zain..meri jaan" zainab tried to stop him from crying, but he wasn't listening.

Zariya took him back and smiled when he stopped his crying session. All took a sigh of relief and continued eating.

"Sorry bhabhi, mujhe nahi pata tha ye itna royega" zainab said guilt clear on her face.

"No, zainab isme tumhari galti mahi hai. Or aaj sunday hai. So who's gonna stay at home" she asked making them yell in affirmation.

"Chalo, accha hai. Aaj movie day" jasmin said excited for the movie.

"Ha bilkul janum, jo hukum karo" ismael whispered to her making her blush.

Ismael loved shy jasmin which was a rare sight.

"Uhmm" sameer cleared his throat making them break their eye contact.

..
..

They had seen the movie X which was a horror one. Making girls scared and scooting closer to their partner. Zain was sleeping with his dadu. (Haroon's mom)

After the movie was over, the girls decided to have some day out so that they can forget about the scary movie. Which was successful.

..
..

Zariya was in the kitchen cooking, when sameer came there in search of his wife.

"Uhmm...apne meri wife ko dekha hai. Mai use dhundhne ki koshish kar raha hu per mil nahi rahi. Uska rang safed hai, baal lambe ghane or aankhein badi badi. Muskurahat pyari si. Kahi khoyi gayi hai lagta hai" he said making zariya giggle slightly.

"Ji nahi, shayad yahi kahi ho. Aap apni koshish jari rakhe" she said mixing the spices in gosht.

"Hmm...smells divine" he back hugged her, nuzzling her neck. 

"Sam...chode.. koyi aajayega" she said trying to concentrate on the food.

"To aane do" he said and just then entered a hyper active zain in his baby walker with arman behind him. He had started learning to walk last week and this had made them happy. They instantly bought this walker so with the help of it, he can walk, but ofcourse with the help of others.

"Didjdmdsn" he babbled while hitting the buttons on the walker aggressively. Arman tried to hold his hand but still the baby was strong and made his way to the buttons again.

"Ughn.....mera romance" cried sameer and zariya laughed seeing his condition.

"Koyi nahi, aaj raat apki hogi" she whispered, winked and continued cooking.

Sameer was happy, he took zain in his arms and spinned him around making the boy giggle.

"Bhai mujhe bhi" arman made a grabby hands towards him.

"Chal hat yaha se" he said pushing him aside making him stumble with the fridge. And the things which were kept on the fridge fell down.

"Abe kitna bhari hai tu. Jo sab gir gaya" adnan said laighing at his brother's condition.

"Tu to chup hi reh gendu" he said showing his tongue. Very mature of him.

"Bas kar do tum dono. Aur kaam pe jao." Shabnam said to her son while helping zariya. She smiled towards her in gratitude.

"Accha beta mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi" shabnam said still cutting the vegetables for salad.

"Ji chachi kahe na" she said stopping her work and concentrating at her.

"Wo...jasmin lagta hai pregnant hai. Or wo mere sath comfortable nahi hai shayad. Kya tum use hospital le jaogi. Ismael to trip pe gaya hai nahi to wohi le jaata" she asked.

"Ji chachi ye to bohot acchi baat hai. Mai le jaungi use. Aap befikr rahe" she assured.

..
..

Doctor had really confirmed that jasmin is pregnant. While zariya too wanted to know about her situation and she did a check up after telling doctor about her previous encounters.

Doctor asim assured her that nothing is wrong with her and she is pregnant too. That too of 2 weeks.

Both the nand bhabhi were happy and went home to share the news with others.

..
..

Jasmin and zariya had shared the news making the elders happy that two babies are coming soon.

Ismael is still out of states, so she coudln't share it with him on phone.

While zariya shared this in her style.

She made some food, and decorated it nicely.

Zain had slept after playing with his chachus who were never tired for him.

Sameer entered his room, to see his wife waiting for him with a plate in front of her.

"Ye kya hai zari" he asked moving towards her and taking a seat beside her.

"Aap taste karke bataye kaisa hai" she said pushing forward the spoon.

"Hmm.. it's salty. But maine kabhi taste nahi kiya. Restaurant ke liye hai?" He asked confused.

She shook her head and gestured him to think more.

He thought for a time and again tasted the food, his face morphed into a smile recognizing the food.

"It's baby food. Haina" he said.

"Ha...aap..phirse baba banne wale hai" she said.

He sat there grasping on the news she shared and looked towards zain who was sleeping.

"Seriously" he asked still looking at him

"Ji..kyu aapko accha nahi laga. Hume..ab...ortion..kara lena chahiye.." she said with difficulty as she can't think of killing her child.

"NO...bilkul nahi" he said startling zain who again went to sleep.

He made her stand up and swirled her around making her giggle.

"Sam...bas..mujhe chakkar aarahe" she said holding his shoulder for support.

..
..

Mujhe bhi chakkar aarahe hai readers.

Waise vote jarde🥲😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 45 5
เคชเคฐเคฟเคตเคพเคฐ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเคฆเคธเฅเคฏเฅ‹เค‚ เค•เฅ‡ เคฌเฅ€เคš เคฎเคœเคผเฅ‡เคฆเคพเคฐ เคšเฅเคฆเคพเคˆ
5.7K 36 56
( TERE ISHQ MEiN... ) เคจเฅ€เคถเคพ ๐Ÿ’ฆ เคฐเฅ‹เคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅเคตเฅ‡ เคฌเฅ‹เคฒเฅ€เค‚ ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ เค•เฅ€ เคคเฅเคฎ เคฎเฅเคเฅ‡ เค›เฅ‹เคกเคผ เค•เคฐ เคคเฅ‹ เคจเคนเฅ€ เคœเคพเค“ เค—เฅˆ เคจเคพ เคœเฅ‡เคธเฅ‡ เคฆเฅ‚เคธเคฐเฅ‡ เคฒเคกเค•เฅ‡ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ เคชเคนเคฒเฅ‡ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐเฅ€ ๐Ÿ’ซเคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฌเคพเคคเฅ‡ เค•เคฐ เค•เฅ‡ เค…เคชเคจเฅ‡ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐ...
13 4 2
Introduction
236K 14.5K 106
innicent but strong girl nadani and rude arogent monster devil by mind but soft and caring by hart. what happened when destiny play game and they me...