𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β².04

1.8K 55 2
By -laheyswifey

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Everything was falling apart. There wasn't anything good going on for me at all.

My mom was mad at me, Lydia still wasn't found, I hadn't seen Isaac at all and I was completely alone.

I guess the being alone part was my fault I had the choice to be with Scott, stiles and Allison right not but I didn't want to for dumb reasons of course.

I was just being unfair to Scott. I was doing the same thing with Isaac that he was doing with Allison. Neither of us liked each other and I had to admit it.

He didn't do anything wrong I was just biter for dumb reasons but none of that mattered we had all found our place then Lydia went missing. I couldn't keep being ignorant but then I wasn't supposed to be around them anyway but then again I never listened to my mom ever.

The only reason I listened this time was because I didn't want to be around Scott or at least that's what I used to think it just became my excuse.

I saw Derek Hale the day before at school. He really was the alpha now I felt it all over him and he was probably making a pack already he knew what happened to alphas if they were alone.

He needed to build a pack quickly before word got out that he was the alpha now.

I had no idea why he was at the school though that was weird but it was not my business.

Anything that had to do with Derek was not my business. I was willing to look past the fact that Scott was a wolf but the Hales were the enemies especially after what Peter tried to do to me which I'm not sure what he was trying to do but I had made peace with never knowing.

I would never get the answer anyways.

Something that was bothering me the most besides Lydia was Isaac. I hadn't seen him since the hospital and he seemed weird then.

Before heading out to school again I looked out the window Isaacs bike was gone and his dad's truck was gone. They had probably left by now but Isaac had stopped leaving early from his house. He rode to school with me. Now I didn't know why he didn't wait anymore.

My mom was home for once but I didn't want to talk to her as usual. She was pretending like nothing happened even though it was impossible to do.

Lydia was missing after Peter had done something I didn't know what but he had a goal.

The way my mom looked at me was like she knew what she was doing was wrong leaving Lydia to fend for herself was wrong she never asked for the bite she knew it was unfair.

My mothers pride was too big though she would never show pity.

I wasn't going to stop looking for Lydia no matter how much I had to break the rules.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I quickly got to school hoping to see Isaac there but he was nowhere to be found then I figured they probably had practice in the morning since Allison was alone.

"Hey what's been going on?" I walked up to her.

"Nothing there's absolutely nothing" she was stressed we all were we had ran out of ideas on how to find Lydia.

"That's it I'm doing the spell" I said heading over to Lydia's locker while Allison followed me.

"Angie, are you sure?" She looked around making sure no one was listening to us. "Your mom said..."

"I don't care what she said I need to find her and I can do it with one little spell so I'm doing it" I began to open the lock on Lydia's locker.

Allison just paced around waiting for me to get what I was looking for while I did that I could tell she was on her phone reading a text.

"Scott just told me to meet him and stile in the locker room" Allison said while I shut the locker and looked at him.

"Can your weird threesome wait?" Again my random rudeness towards them.

"What if it's important?" I could tell Allison still felt bad for what happened with Scott and me but it really wasn't her fault it was nobody's fault.

I'm sure whatever scott and stiles wanted her for it was important. Anything was important right now.

"Okay let's go" I sighed and began to follow her as she walked down the hall.

I had to put my differences aside. We were a team now even if we weren't supposed to even if it was the rules.

The rules were what got us here in the first place.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

We had finally gotten where stiles and Scott were which was in the locker room. Nobody was there everyone was outside attending practice.

"Whatever you guys have to say, do it now and quickly because it reeks in here" I scrunched up my nose and folded my arms looking around.

"Right..." Stiles chuckled. "We're sorry we couldn't give you good hospitality your majesty"

I just paused and glared at him then went to push him but Allison and Scott stopped me while Stiles just covered his head quickly backing away.

"We will explain! As long as you don't tear stiles apart" Scott warned and I just yanked myself out his hold.

"Fine.." I backed away from them. "So go ahead"

"We would've been told you guys but you want to be complicated" stiles talked back to me making me glare at him he quickly backed away and Allison stopped me.

"Just shut up if you don't have anything interesting or worth my time!" Stiles loved to push my buttons. It was actually entertaining to argue with him but it really wasn't the time.

"Okay..." Scott finally stepped closer. "While everyone was in here I felt something another wolf in here"

I quickly turned to Allison then back to Scott. There was another wolf now and he was at school. It would only turn into more problems and I knew what the main problem was.

Derek Hale.

"He started making wolves and he's aiming for young people obviously...where does he usually stay?" I turned to Scott.

"His house or just anywhere, why?" He replied.

"Because he won't stop, someone needs to stop him" I said to all of them.

"It can't be you Angie, your mom will be mad if she knew you stepped foot close to Derek" Scott stated back.

"I don't care, I'm actually doing more good than harm. The witches wanted Derek gone. I'm sure if I do it they won't have too much of a problem" I knew Derek was an enemy but somehow nobody ever got rid of him.

"Killing him won't solve everything, Angie, that's wrong" Scott countered, making me roll my eyes.

"Scott, if you're going to act and try to be the hero trust me you won't get far with the no killing rule this is not how this world works" Scott seemed to forget I knew more no matter what Derek told him he didn't tell him all because it was witch business.

Scott stayed silent. He was thinking about what I said. I could tell maybe it was harsh but that was at least the first rule I was taught if someone was a threat you needed to eliminate it quickly.

"I at least want to do something like help whoever it is that Derek bit try to get them on our side instead of Derek's" Scott explained to the girl.

"We still need to get rid of Derek, he will just keep turning people if we don't" I retorted and everyone in the room just sighed.

"Trust me I don't want to kill anyone but she's kinda right" Allison agreed with me and I just pointed to her while nodding.

"Exactly..."

"Okay we'll find him after school but for now I have to figure out who it is" Scott stated. "You two sit in the bleachers and stiles and I will go out there"

"Don't you mean stiles sit with us too? I mean when is he ever actually playing lacrosse" I immediately looked to stiles wanting to see his reaction.

"I do play!" He quickly defended.

"Really when? When was the last time you played stiles?" I took a step toward challenging him. "I'm waiting..."

"You probably weren't there..."

"Mhm" I just chuckled and turned around. "Let's just go"

I could hear Scott's chuckle as well as Allison's. I'm guessing stiles wasn't amused at all instead he just huffed and walked in front of us.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When we reached to the field Allison and I sat in the bleachers looking around to see if anyone seemed off.

"You can't feel them or anything?" Allison asked, making me look away from the field to her.

"I'm trying but Scott kinda interferes with it too, I mean I feel that there's another werewolf I just can't make out who until I get closer" I explained and moved my attention back to the players.

From what I heard Jackson got bitten by Peter too if we were trying to save time we could easily single him out but we knew better than to try to get Jackson alone he was paranoid and would immediately alert Derek.

Jackson would never work with us.

While I looked around my eyes landed on number fourteen.

Isaac.

I hadn't seen him at all until now. I immediately wanted to go talk to him and ask him if he was okay but not everyone knew about us and we were focused on the werewolf but before I left I was going to make sure I saw him.

All the players were in a line and Scott was playing goalie he never played goalie.

I scrunched my brows not knowing what he was planning until another player went running towards him and Scott did as well fully attacking him to the ground.

"What the hell is he doing..." I muttered while I side eyed allison.

"Trying to get close to them?" Allison guessed and I just shook my head.

"Yeah cause a normal handshake or walking past them isn't enough..." I turned my attention back seeing how Scott kept doing it to each one.

Eventually Jackson backed out which was suspicious and probably answered our question but then something else happened.

It was Isaacs turn and Scott had paused. Usually each time he checked someone he would look over to us and nod but with him he didn't.

It couldn't be Isaac. I knew that Scott must've seen something else, there had to be something else wrong with him.

I got up quickly and Allison turned to me. She knew what Isaac and I had and knew I was worried.

"Angie there's probably something else..." Allison tried to stop me.

"Yeah and I'm going to see what" I walked away making my way down to the field.

Isaac had said something to him before he walked away. I just followed his figure seeing how the sheriff and another deputy were waiting for him.

This whole thing was weird. I had no idea what was going on. I had to find out.

"What happened?!" I finally reached stoles and Scott who we're looking at Isaac. "What's wrong with him?"

"It's him..." Scott said it and my jaw just dropped and I looked over to where Isaac was.

He couldn't be. There was no way it was him never in a million years that I could've guessed him.

I was in denial. I didn't think about anything at the moment other than that it was over for us just like that so quick it was over everything we had was over.

All I felt was anger, especially at Derek. I just knew he used his weakness against him, that's the only reason I could think that Isaac would say yes.

I couldn't just let him go on by himself I had to help him before Derek ruined him more.

"Why is he going with them? What happened?" I questioned Scott that there was something I was missing obviously.

"His father's dead. They think he was murdered." Scott said again with no filter at all obviously not taking into consideration what Isaac meant to me and his life.

My world stopped with those worlds. I knew Isaac must feel so broken that his dad was gone. I knew I said I wanted Isaacs dad gone but Isaac needed him; he was the only thing he had.

"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked and I turned to them. If people knew that Isaac was recently turned it was easy for them to assume he killed him.

"He would never do that bite or not, Isaac would never kill his dad he was the only person he had left" I quickly defended making them both look at me in a weird way.

"Why do you ask?" Scott brushed it off and turned to the boy.

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty-four hours..." Stiles mentioned and I widened my eyes knowing what he meant.

"Like, overnight?" Scott added.

"During the full moon." Stiles finished nodding.

"He won't be good, he'll tear the place apart, we need to get him out!" I exclaimed.

"We need to stay for school right now but after we will go and get him out okay?" Scott turned to me and I nodded. "And Angie, your wolfsbane is bothering me" he pointed to my necklace.

I just looked down and grabbed it.

My dad had given it to me to protect me. I understood that but now it was protecting me from Isaac, a person that could never hurt me but now it was a possibility in someone else's mind.

My whole world turned just with one simple bite.

"Hey get out the field!" I heard the coach's voice making me snap out.

"Stiles he's telling you to go sit down apparently you're not even good at practicing either!" I started and everyone else laughed including the coach.

"I literally did nothing! I was just standing here..." stiles sighed and I just laughed walking away.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I had gone to class just as we all planned and the whole time I thought about Isaac there was no way I was going to stay away from him but I had to. I couldn't be with him but I really did.

Mh feelings for him were way too serious for them to just be thrown away.

I wanted to come up with a way but it was impossible. He was already a wolf and my mom or the witches wouldn't be able to look past it.

I was then called down to the office after lunch. The sheriff was there and so was Jackson. I just entered and I sat down.

"Hi Angelina, I just want to ask a couple questions. Is that okay?" The sheriff asked and I nodded. "Do you know who Isaac Lahey is? He lives next door to you"

"Yeah I know him" I replied they would obviously question us but I knew jackson did him so Justice so I had to.

"Have you ever seen or heard him and his father argue?" He began to question me.

"I've never heard or seen but I knew that it was happening" I replied looking down I knew I was in the wrong for not saying anything but I was just trying to look out for him and respect his decisions.

"you're telling me that both of you knew Isaac's father was hitting him and didn't think to tell anyone?!" He had every right to be upset we were in the wrong.

"Nope. It's not my problem." Jackson shrugged and I just looked over to glare at him.

"You're a horrible person..." I just shook my head and turned back to the sheriff. "I wanted to tell someone I did but Isaac didn't want that" I wanted to say more but I couldn't in front of Jackson.

I just glanced at him and little and looked back down to my hands.

"Jackson you are dismissed" the sheriff said he probably noticed I had more to say.

Jackson just got up and left while the sheriff went and shut the door and walked back to sit in front of me.

"You know more?" He asked and I nodded. "Tell me"

"Isaac's dad would hit him bad usually when Isaac wasn't doing good but he didn't always hit him he told me he started when his mother died Isaac loved his dad he would never do that to him one of the main reasons he didn't want nobody to know was because he thought he could fix it that he could be good enough for him so his dad could just go back to the way he was" I ranted on while he just listened. "Isaac didn't hate his dad at all he loved him too much he would never do that his dad was all he had"

"You were close to Isaac?" The sheriff asked, it was obvious I was close with Isaac way too close.

"You could say that..." I looked over and grabbed my bag and I went to get up. "Sheriff I know it's not my place or anything but one thing I know is Isaac would never do that and instead of keeping him as a prisoner you should protect him from the person that actually did that to his dad"

"Thank you angelina" he replied to me nodding.

I just walked out and turned to the side to see none other than Stiles and Scott there.

"Great tweedledee and tweedledum" stiles quickly covered himself so his dad wouldn't see him. I just placed my hand on the magazine he was using to cover himself and I pulled it down. "Don't worry we can see that buzz cut of yours miles away"

"I'm not even going to...." The sheriff sighed and walked away.

I glanced at Scott and he had a frown on his face. I was confused on why but then I realized he had been listening to the whole thing. He knew about Isaac and he felt bad now.

"I'm leaving too before the weird passes on to me too" I looked directly at stiles while I said then I walked away.

I didn't want Scott's pity. What happened was what it was and it couldn't be undone. That's the only thing that I could say to myself for now because accepting the truth was just too much.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When I got home I was already planning on sneaking out and going to the station to help Scott and stiles to get Isaac out but my plans changed once I saw my mom home and on the phone telling me to stop before I headed upstairs.

"I'll be right there" she said and hung up the phone taking her keys quickly. "They found Lydia they're taking her to the station"

My mom ran out the house and I quickly ran after her. I was going to the station anyways but now it was better tbey had found Lydia.

When we got there I ran up there and saw how everything was just a mess running around. There was really too much going on in Beacon hills.

I had lost my mom. She walked away from me and didn't keep track of where she went. I continued to look around when I felt someone touching my arm.

"Angie let's go!" Suddenly Stiles dragged me with him down to where they had the cells.

"What the hell stiles?!" I exclaimed and he told me to be quiet by putting his finger up to his mouth.

"He's down here we just need to sneak him out okay" stiles said and I nodded. "We have to wait for Scott and Derek to give us a signal"

"Derek?! Why would you guys involve him when it's his fault we're in this in the first place?!" I began to raise my voice again while stiles just continued to try and get me to quiet down.

"What did I say about keeping it down?!" Another voice was heard but immediately stopped once their eyes fell on me. "I told you two to stay away from her! And now you involve her?!"

"You should've known once you messed with Isaac! You did this! You ruined his life!" I walked closer to him but he just stood there allowing me to shout at him.

"I made it better," he said so unbothered.

"What is wrong with you..." I scoffed, shaking my head. "You can't be serious right now! His dad is dead! And he's being blamed for it! How is this better!"

"You should go '' again so unbothered, not an ounce of emotion.

"No! I'm not letting you take him, you need to be stopped..."

"Angelina!" My mom shouted down the hall and I turned. "Lydia's here let's go" she didn't look at me once she just glared at Derek

I turned to Derek again and eyed him before walking to my mothers side.

"Stay away from them" she said but she was still looking at Derek. Both of them didn't break eye contact at all until my mom did when she turned around.

The tension was crazy; it was like my mom was warning Derek instead of me. I knew my mom hated him but the hate was too much.

I just continued to walk up until I saw Lydia sitting down while blankets covered her. When I saw her I just smiled and rushed bringing her into my arms.

She quickly hugged back and it felt like a weight  was lifted off my shoulders when I saw she wasn't a wolf it was just her here finally home. It was a relief.

But then there was Isaac downstairs. He was a wolf and that couldn't be undone.

-hi my loves I'm so tired but happy to finally update enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.4K 28
Some things are better kept as secrets- such as the fact that Isaac's father abuses him, his best friends are werewolves, and that Phoebe Tonsla, Isa...
239K 6.9K 15
"There is something different about you and I..." This is the story of Eden Flores, the newly added huntress of Scott McCall's pack and Isaac Lahey...
52.2K 1.7K 18
for most people, a home is a structure with four walls and a roof. for phoebe whittemore and isaac lahey, their homes were each other. their homes we...