𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

Β².01

2.4K 64 13
By -laheyswifey

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had made it back to my house after the dance with Angie. It was fine until it wasn't.

I really liked Angie and I'm pretty sure she had also confessed her feelings towards me too but I messed the moment up like I always do but I really wanted to go after her again and make a move just like I had planned before going to the dance.

It took a lot of courage in me to even go to the dance while I got ready all I could think about was what was going to happen.

I kinda figured I was going to be too much of a coward which I kinda was but I still danced with her and it was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I hated that Tyler had to ruin it and I hated that I blamed Angie for the whole thing. I was a total douche to her.

She could've spoken about it yeah but she still didn't deserve what I said to her she had been going through so much lately and then she thought of me to go to the dance with.

She came to find me at my window to ask me to the dance then told me to choose a dress for me.

I couldn't believe Angie liked me. she did all those things for me she did it all and I couldn't even bring myself to make a move.

I didn't know if she wanted it too. Maybe if the whole thing didn't get ruined I would've been able to do it.

Or maybe I still should do it. I could wait for her to come back home and go see her and make a move.

Sure it sounded easy right now but once I was in front of her it would be a different story but I wanted to believe I would be able to.

So that's what I did. I waited at my window waiting for her light to turn on which was a while but eventually I saw her being dropped off by none other than a jeep which I already knew was Stiles.

I have no idea what she was doing with him but she probably didn't have a ride.

She had the flowers I gave her in her hand. I figured she would just forget about them but no she cared enough to remember them.

Then a few minutes later her light finally turned on. I gave her a minute to settle in. She probably wanted to change and other stuff.

I hadn't fully processed what I wanted to do until I reached her window.

I was at her window to actually kiss her.

If you were to tell me a few months ago that I would be doing this I would tell you that you were insane and that I couldn't even get close to Angie let alone kiss her but here k was.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I was dying of nerves and I wanted to go back to my room but I forced my hand to knock on her window and here I go.

There was no way I was turning back now.

Angie came to the window and opened it letting me in. She wasn't her usual self, something was bothering her and I immediately hated myself because she was probably upset at me.

"Hey..." I looked around, noticing she had the flowers I gave her set up on a vase making me smile.

She didn't answer though she just walked around cleaning up some things I didn't know what she was riled up about.

"Angie..." she just ignored me and continued to move stuff around making me walk closer to her until she flipped and dropped everything. "Hey what's wrong..." I took her hands immediately and dragged her over to the bed.

"Lydia...it's all my fault...I don't know what happened" she finally sat down but she wasn't calm. I just sat next to her on the bed still holding her hand.

"What happened to Lydia?" I asked her but she was shaking.

"She's at the hospital, she's hurt and...I didn't know what to do. I tried to help but something happened to me and I don't know what" I had no idea what she was talking about but it was clear she was still in shock.

"Where is your mom? Do you want me to get her or something?" She immediately gripped onto my hand when I tried to get up.

"She's not here, she stayed at the hospital but told me to stay home" Angie replied while she turned to me. "Why are you here? I was a total bitch tonight"

"It wasn't completely just you...I had no right to say those things to you" I added and she just nodded agreeing.

"They did kinda hurt" she was leaning in closer and smiled slightly.

I hated that I did hurt her. I would never want to hurt anyone, especially her.

"I'm sorry I really am it's just...tyler got me so mad and I thought why not fight back I guess I was feeling confident it was really stupid" I did regret what happened and thought it could've been handled differently.

"Isaac it wasn't stupid to speak up for yourself it was stupid for me not to back you up and I'm sorry I didn't speak up for you" she shouldn't be worrying about this right now she was worried about Lydia this was dumb.

"You did though I was just hurt you didn't answer him but it was dumb it's okay don't worry about it..." I brushed it off but she nodded and turned her body completely towards me but she didn't let go of my hand.

She liked holding hands. I noticed that. Human contact calmed her.

"I was too worried about tyler at the moment I don't know why I didn't just say it but Isaac I like you I told you this earlier you make me feel safe and I like having you around but I think I'm too scared I'll mess something up I always do and I really don't want to mess this up so I want to take it slow but I do like you"

It's like my heart melted with her words and looking into her eyes, it was the purest thing. I don't think anyone had ever looked at me the way angie looked at me it made my stomach twirl.

"Whatever you want is good with me I'm willing to wait..." I put my hand up to move away her hair from her face and I kept it there while my thumb caressed her cheek.

She looked down a little then back up smiling. It's like our body's were drawing us together. I did want to kiss Angie. That was kinda the objective I had coming here but I also respected she wanted to take it slow.

"So Lydia is okay?" I asked, dropping my hand resting it on her thigh and she nodded.

"She's going to be okay she's Lydia and my mom is in the hospital with Scott's mom bossing everyone around so I don't doubt she'll be out soon but..." something else was bothering her but I knew she wasn't willing to tell me she told me everything I knew when she wasn't telling me something. "I don't want to talk about what happened, I really don't..."

"Well are you okay?" I saw the way she looked to me and I had to specify immediately. "I mean like physically did you get hurt?" I could tell she had a few stains on her dress.

"Oh no I'm fine this is Lydia's blood...I should probably change out of it" she got up finally letting go of my hand and walked over to her drawer taking some clothes.

"Shame it was a really nice dress" she looked back at me and smiled and I smiled as well.

I got up to look at the frames she had on top of her dresser while she headed to the bathroom but she didn't completely close the door.

I figured I could see her and looked over to that direction to see her bare back and the side of her chest but I immediately looked away trying to focus on something else.

I could feel my heart rising too much and I tried to focus on other stuff like the baby picture she had of herself up which was the cutest thing ever or the picture she had with Lydia on the first day of first grade.

She had a whole bunch of other pictures but she got out of the bathroom before I could continue.

"Oh god no don't look at those" she immediately said while she was putting up her hair in a messy bun.

Don't get me wrong she looked beautiful before but right now with her m&m's pajamas she looked just amazing.

"Don't laugh at me, they're really comfortable" she chuckled while she took my hand and led me back to her bed.

"At least you have nice pjs. I just sleep with some sweats and a shirt" I looked down and that was exactly what I was wearing.

"I like it" she was getting comfortable in her bed while I stood there awkwardly. When she was finished she turned to me and paused looking around. "Could you stay? Please?"

I didn't know what happened tonight with her and Lydia but Angie was never scared and today she did seem scared but she made it clear she didn't want to talk about it.

I did want to stay but if my dad were to wake up and check my room he would flip and it would not be good for me.

He was actually happy with me ever since Angie started turning in my homework and I hadn't noticed it until the teacher had given it back to me with extra credit for turning it in early and I never did that.

I was continuing to risk too much for Angie and I'm not sure I regretted it at all. I felt my happiness when I was around her.

I would be a fool to leave her here while she was scared.

"Of course...I'll just take a pillow and lay here..." I was about to sit on the floor but she stopped me taking my hand.

"Just lay with me" she scooted over and moved the blanket so I could get in.

I got in and finally got settled in. I turned to my side to look at her and she was facing me as well.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this..." I gulped and she just smiled.

"Not if we made it a bad thing...I just know if you leave I won't be able to sleep" her smile dropped and I knew it had to do with whatever happened.

"It's okay I'm here" I put my hand on her shoulder and she moved in closer until she was laying on my chest I had completely moved and her leg was intertwined with mine.

"Just wait till I fall asleep, just talk" she told me and shut her eyes. Which was a shame because I loved her eyes but now I had a completely different view.

She looked so peaceful laying on me while my hand made circles on her back which seemed to me working.

"You know Angie ever since I've met you I just been happier you make me so happy" I saw her little smile she did while her eyes were still shut. "Please never leave me"

She set her hand on my chest and moved it up to the side on my neck holding me closer. I moved my hand up to her head and bright her in closer leaving a small peck on her forehead.

"Goodnight Angie" I knew she was close to falling asleep and that's why she didn't answer but eventually she did fall asleep and it was the best thing ever.

She had fallen asleep in my arms and at that moment nothing really mattered to me.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Eventually I fell asleep as well but I woke up earlier than she did.

When I woke up she wasn't facing me. I just had my hand wrapped around her. I was still stuck in the fantasy of me being here with her but then it hit me.

I needed to head home before my dad noticed I was gone.

I didn't want to wake her up so I tried my best to get out of bed quietly.

I put my shoes on and went to climb out the window but before I could I took one more look at her.

She really was beautiful.

Then I made my way back to my room. Everything seemed normal like if my dad hadn't seen I was gone and that was good for me at least but I had to head downstairs to make breakfast.

I quickly rushed down to see my dad sitting there. My heart dropped. He was never up this early and he had a look on his face. The same look he had every time he was mad at me.

I just continued to enter the kitchen trying to see if it was just a coincidence.

"Where were you last night Isaac?" He finally spoke and I knew what was coming next. There was no use arguing my way out of it. "Answer me Isaac where were you?!"

"At the dance..." I spoke slowly.

"The one I told you couldn't go to?!" I had already asked for permission but I knew he would say no.

"Yeah..." there was no point in lying anymore I just had to say the truth and maybe I would make it out good.

He stood up from his seat and walked towards me.

"What's going on Isaac you never do stuff like this?! Why did you want to go so bad?!" Now that I was never going to tell him I was never going to risk Angie knowing my dad would do everything he could for me not to see her.

"All my friends were going..." I lied and he just nodded and I suddenly felt him punch me in the face.

That was going to leave a mark I could simply tell Angie but I didn't want her to know that he hurt me again.

"Get dressed I have to go to the hospital there's a lot of paperwork I have to get done and Isaac don't you dare disobey me again understand? Because the freezer is still there" he just walked away from me and I needed to take a breath.

It turned out good compared to the other times but that was only because he knew there were eyes on him with all the people dying.

Besides that he had no issue hurting me again.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After I got dressed we headed to the hospital that was too crowded. Apparently Lydia ran away. My first instinct was to look around for Angie but later on a figured stile had just called her.

I tried to walk away from my dad to wander around hoping that eventually Angie would show up and she did. I could see her down the hall with stiles and Scott worried.

I quickly began to walk towards them then I met with her eyes and she excused herself to walk towards me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she just nodded.

"I will when I find Lydia" she sounded agitated, obviously her best friend was missing. "You left in the morning?"

"Yeah I had to get home..." I told her and she squinted her eyes at my face. I knew it was faintly showing. "If you need anything I'm around"

"Yeah thank you..." she brushed it off which I was relieved by. I knew if she didn't have Lydia in her mind right now she would push the subject.

"Angie!" I could hear Scott down the hall calling her name causing her to turn around then turn back to me.

"Go it's okay" she immediately took off and I just watched her leave with them. Allison had joined them now.

Their little group. Somehow I wanted to go but I couldn't. I didn't know Lydia well enough to know where she would be and my dad would never let me.

So I just headed back to where I was before where my dad stood with Ms. Ava signing some papers.

"Hey Isaac" she greeted me once I walked next to my dad making him look up.

"Where did you run off too?" My dad asked.

"The bathroom" lied again but he wouldn't question me this time, especially not in front of her.

Ms. Ava wasn't my dad's favorite person at all.

"Can't you just tell them I signed everything?" My dad turned to her annoyed.

"No I can't Mr Lahey. I work for the government. I'm obligated to tell them if anything is being done wrong or if someone is breaking the law" she said it with such hatred like it had a different meaning behind it.

My dad just glared at her then continued to start signing papers.

I caught Ms. Ava's eyes on my face just like Angie's a minute ago.

Then I remembered what she had told me the other day.

She was basically threatening my dad by calling the cops on him for what he was doing. That wasn't good at all.

"Okay last paper" she set the paper on the desk then something else caught her attention.

"Mom!" It was Angie's voice calling her down the hall making her look up.

"When you're done Mr. Lahey set it right with the rest and you're free to go...for now" she added that last bit with again the same hatred then walked away.

He just shook his head then set the pen down.

"Let's go kid" he told me and began to walk outside to the parking lot getting into the truck.

I didn't think he would say anything about it. It was impossible for him to figure out that Ms. Ava was talking about him.

"Have you been saying too much Isaac?" He asked before turning the car on.

"No..." I shook my head.

"Good..." it was more like a warning towards me.

I didn't know how much more I could take. He was ruining my life before I didn't care but now all the progress I had made with Angie and at school but he was getting in the way of everything.

I couldn't take it anymore.

And if I got the opportunity I would do anything to get away from it.

-it's a bad chapter but I need Derek to bite him now cause I can't keep Isaac out the loop anymore!!

A lot is about to go down know that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 270 15
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. βͺ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ βͺ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫
250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...
94.6K 2.6K 28
It all started when he bumped into her and it all ended with two arrows. isaac lahey x oc mature content season 2
6K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...