Mehram. Ω…Ψ­Ψ±Ω…

By Liyashir

Collection of some beautiful Muslim love story. 1- muntazir. (Completed) Story about Zehreen and Saddam. 2... More

Stories
Muntazir πŸ’™
Character Aesthetic
πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Epilogue
Moutjza- Character 🧑
🧑
🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
Epilogue
Takabbur πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
epilogue
Raabta πŸ’š
πŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Zarf
⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
epilogue
Paasbaan 🌼
🌼
🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Musarrat 🀎
🀎
🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎
🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎🀎
Note
Talab πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒ—
Epilogue
Posheeda ⚫️
⚫️
⚫️⚫️
⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫⚫
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

🧑🧑🧑

3K 120 12
By Liyashir

Nayla was sitting in her room, studying when suddenly sajid and hamid barked inside her room.

She wasn't wearing dupatta, so she immediately got up went snatched the dupatta kept on the near table and covered herself, while the boys turned around to give her privacy. She was the only one in her family after her mother to cover herself properly.

"Sorry wo hum bina bataye aagaye" sajid said as he made himself comfortable on her bed.

While hamid was eyeing her cleavage from the time he entered.

He had fantasized about her any times, but didn't got a chance to get a proper look at her.

She was comfortable only with heena, laiba and her mother. All other would taunt her many times, so she kept herself closed off.

"Ji bhai kahe kya chahiye" she asked while trying to cover herself properly.

"Tum" hamid said in daze.

"Huh...ye..ye kya keh rahe hai...bhai" she feared that her abbu might hear them and then will blame everything on her.

"Iske kehna ka matlab hai hum tumhe lene aaye hai. Hum sab bahar picnic per ja rahe hai. Well except shahmir bhai and rubab bhabhi. Wo unki tabiyat thodi nasaz hai isliye wo nahi ja payengi" sajid said as he had seen hamid eyeing her. He knew that he had lust for his youngest cousin.

"Oh kya hua unhe" she asked being concerned as it wasn't daily occurence to see rubab and shahmir not going out. They do so daily.

"Kuch nahi bas weakness hai unhe" hamid said as he moved towards the door and asked them to come down as they are going for outing.

Nayla wore her niqab and went down. She was not comfortable without niqab when going out.

..
..
Nayla was roaming near the tree, when she saw a couple with their kid. She silently muttered Mashaallah and prayed for their happiness.

Suddenly a girl stumbled on her legs, she took hold of the girl and checked for any injuries.

"Bacche aaram se kahi chot lag jati to" she said softly as to not scare her away.

"Nahi, I'm strong baji. Amma kehti hai ke ladkiya bohot strong hoti hai wo itna sab dard seh kar bhi duniya ke samne muskurana janti hai" girl cutely said.

"Accha, aap pata hai strong kya hota hai" she asked intrigued with the girl. Her words were mature.

"Ji, jo duniya ki kisi bhi chizo se ladkar bhi haar na mane or sabr karle. Wo hote hai strong. Jo chahe akhir me haar hi kyu na jaye lekin koshish kare wo hote hai strong" girl said while thinking of the words her mother had said to her.

"Mashaallah aap to bohot acche se jante ho. Aapki amma kaha hai" she asked while caressing her hair.

"Wo to Allah swt ke paas hai. Jante hai mere abbu kehte hai ke meri ammi bohot pyari thi. Wo duniya ki sabse khubsurat aurat thi. Kyuke unhone sabse strong girl ko janm diya" girl said while few tears rolled down her eyes.

Nayla too had tears in her eyes. How can a girl of merely 4 age can go through this. Indeed Allah knows the best.

He had planned everything.

After talking for few minutes, nayla went towards her family.

"Kaha gayi thi tum. Wahi kahi apne aashique ke paas" ammar scolded her and gripped her arms tightly in his hand while dragging her towards the car.

"Bhai...bhai mer...meri baa...baat sune...bhai aisa nahi...hai...wo mujhe....ek...bacchi mili...thi...usi ke paas thi..." Nayla cried while trying to free her hand. It was surely going to leave a mark.

"Boht hogaya tumhara natak, ab chalo ghar. Ghar se bahar le chalo to pata nahi kya bhut sawar hojata hai madam ko." Adil said, as he started the car.

..
..
*slap*

"Kya yahi din dekhne ke liye maine tumhe bahar bheja tha. Matlab padhne kya lagi inke to par lag gaye" baksh khan said as he eyed his daughter disgustingly.

Ammar had complained to his father that nayla went missing for half an hour and they thought the worst about her.

"Ais...aisa....nahi..hai abbu....wo..mujhe"

"Bas. Ab ek aur lafz nahi. Or ab tum kuch nahi padhogi. Chup chap ghar me raho or kaam karo. Kuch saal me tumhari bhi shadi kara dunga" he stopped her mid way and announced.

Nayla was sad as she couldn't achieve her dream of becoming a doctor.

She wanted to prove her family wrong. But alas, what can we do when we have a father like Baksh khan whose izzat and ghuroor matters the most.

..
..

Nayla was trying to sleep while turning and tossing but couldn't get any.

She was the remembering the girl's word and at the same time, her father's words echoed in her ears.

She have to stay strong and pray for some miracle.

She stood up and went out to go for a walk in garden, when she heard some whispers.

"Arre...haa baba mai nahi pata chalne dungi ke ye tumhara baccha hai...haa...are wo pagal insan.....use lagta hai mai usse pyar karti hu. Hahaha..what a joke. Mai to sirf uske paiso pe marti hu. Aur ab to is ghar ki badi bahu banke raaj karungi is ghar me.....aree ha ha baba tumhe bhi hissa dungi darling. Aakhir tumse hi to pyar kiya hai maine" nayla heard rubab talking to someone. She knew eavesdropping is bad, but couldn't help doing it.

She couldn't digest that rubab was doing it for money.

She stumbled back and went to her room. She decided to tell her family tomorrow.

..
..

Next day, nayla was running to reach at breakfast table as early as possible but what she didn't saw that rubab was standing near the stairs.

And when in hurry, she unknowingly pushed rubab off the stairs.

"Aahhhh"...

Blood. All over the stairs.

Everyone were shocked to react to anything. Shahmir came into action and took rubab to hospital.

Whereas Baksh sahab only saw red.

"Agar rubab ko kuch hua nayla to tum apni qabar taiyyar rakhna" baksh khan seethingly said as he walked out after his nephew.

All the males with heena, laiba, rabia, Sumaiyya were with them.

Hania came up took hold of nayla's hand fiercely while dragging her down.

"Bh...bhabhi...chodo...da..bhabhi ple...."

"Chup ek dum chup. Tumhe socho itna dard ho raha hai to use kitna ho raha hoga. Zara rehem nahi aaya tumhe usse dhakka dene me ki wo ek baccha paal rahi hai". Hania said.

"Agar mere bhai ke bacche ko kuch hua na nayla to tumhari khair nahi" hania left her and went to get some reports from the other side.

Nayla was crying while she thought that what if she had shared the news about rubab cheating on shahmir bhai. Would they have believed her, or would have slapped her for accusing their eldest daughter-in-law.

While it was impossible for the first one, but they could have slapped her hard.

"Are iski maa bhi manhoos hai or ye bhi" nusrat cried and accused nayla. She couldn't help but shiver with the way they all were watching her.

Now nayla knew she is doomed.

..
..
Here in hospital.

"I'm sorry mr. Khan but mrs. Khan had miscarried the baby, as the push was stronger and the main blow was mainly on her womb. So the child couldn't survive it".

Shahmir was angry, angry with himself but mostly with nayla. How dare she push his jaan?.

"Mai is ladki ko chodunga nahi" ammar said as he tried to go back home.

"Ruk jao ammar. Mujhe pata hai ab kya karna hai. Ab to is ladki ki shadi hogi. Mere dost ke bete ne rishta bheja hai nayla ke liye. Maine socha baadme me accept karunga. Lekin ab nahi. Ab to shadi isi hafte hogi. Mai zara use call karke aata hu" baksh Khan went to call his friend, while hammad was shocked with his father.

She is only 17 and they are doing this. He clearly saw that nayla didn't push his rubab bhabhi, but it was her own feet which got tangled with her gharara and she went down.

But how could he say the truth when no one would beleive him and will target him too. So for the sake of his own family, he stayed mum.

..
..
"Taiyyari karlo, is jumma is ladki ka nikah hai" baksh khan announced as he entered in lounge where all the ladies were praying for the babies safety.

"Kyu kya hua ji" rahila had a bad feeling. She knew something might have happened that made her husband take a sudden decision.

"Ye hua ke mera baccha nahi raha chachi" rubab said glaring at the poor soul hiding behind her mother.

Ammar suddenly came and slapped her hard. The force was too much the made blood come out of her nose while she stumbled down.

"Beta..."
"Tum chup raho. Sahi kar raha hai. Bojh hai ye humpe. Ab is bojh ko hatana padega" baksh sahab kicked his daughter's stomach and stormed to his room.

"Kitni bholi banti ho na tum nayla, tumne mera baccha isliye maara kyuke tum shahmir se pyar karti ho" rubab shouted as other gasped at the information.

"Kya..ye...rubab...ye tum kya keh rahi ho" rahila couldn't believe this.

"Sach keh rahi hu chachi. Ye dekhe iski diary. Isme sab likha hai" when ammar saw this, he snatched the diary from her hands and saw what was written.

He was so so so angry with his sister that he threw the diary away and stormed towards her to give another blow.

"Ammar nahi, maine abhi mir se baat kari usne kaha hai ke wo log kal hi shadi karna chahte hai. Or waise bhi hume konse koi functions rakhne hai. Ek chota sa nikah rakhdenge wohi bohot hai is najayaz ke liye" baksh khan said as he came down with phone in his hand indicating that he was indeed talking to his friend.

While nayla's heart pained seeing her family's indifference behaviour. They are so cruel that they didn't believe her.

She accept that she loved shahmir, but that didn't mean that she pushed rubab bhabhi.

..
..
Next day, nayla woke up with swollen eyes as she didn't got any sleep till fajr time.

Only heena and laiba came to get her ready. Even though they came, they never comforted her.

Especially heena, laiba tried but couldn't form a word.

So atlast they left getting her ready in red jora.

While nayla was sitting in her room emotionless.

Baksh Khan with others entered her room to get her permission.

"Nayla baksh binte baksh khan kya aapko azlan mir bint mir saeed haq mehr 10,000 ye nikah qubool hai" qazi sahab answered as he came with the nikah nama and a pen in his hand.

No one was there to comfort her, even her mother didn't came to meet her.

With a lot of courage, she uttered "Qubool hai" she thought maybe, this will change her life to good.

..
..
Azlan also accepted nayla as his wife. He was smirking all the time.

..
..
At rukhsati nobody came to hug her, while she was crying mess.

She fir the final time thought that she will never forgive them for what they did to her.

At one point, she was with her family dreaming of becoming a doctor and at other she is getting married to the person she don't even know.

Azlan mir

__________________________________

Hey guys, I have a question regarding my new short story.

I have two in mind. Would you mind helping me. Please help me.

1st story is about childhood marriage, and how they overcome their hatred towards each other. (Not a cousin one)

2nd is about a rich FL and poor ML how do they survive in their marriage.

I will not go into the details.
Please suggest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.3K 28
"Har nasha sharab nahi hota, Har kaate wala phool gulab nahi hotaπŸ₯€ Tum mujhse mohabbat karne se itna darti kyu ho ? πŸ₯Ί Kisi Mafia ki mohabbat hona i...
582K 36.6K 145
a manan story hope you like it.
203 0 2
Aaaaa ahhhhhhh thakursaaaaaa
59 6 5
soniya ki chahat h ek pyare se saksh ki ....her chere m wo kuch dundh rehi hoti h......kya milega use uske Dil ki psand ka wo chera ...