Mehram. ู…ุญุฑู…

By Liyashir

Collection of some beautiful Muslim love story. 1- muntazir. (Completed) Story about Zehreen and Saddam. 2... More

Stories
Muntazir ๐Ÿ’™
Character Aesthetic
๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Epilogue
Moutjza- Character ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
Epilogue
Takabbur ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
epilogue
Raabta ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Zarf
โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
epilogue
Paasbaan ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Musarrat ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Note
Talab ๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
Epilogue
Posheeda โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ
โšซโšซโšซ
โšซโšซโšซโšซ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

3.1K 117 1
By Liyashir

Ignore grammatical mistakes✌️as I wrote this chapter within half an hour.
__________________________________

"Are dekha nahi aaj madam kisi or ke saath aayi hai. Sir bhi to jaldi aagye lekin ye madam ko to pata ni kya hai. Jab dekho tab hawa me udti hai. Maine suna hai ye COO ki post lene wali hai" some of the girls were whisper talking when zehreen passed by them.

Zehreen was in her own world, that is why she didn't paid any attention towards them.

"Ha yaar uper se wo seema, inki chamchi. Jab dekho aage peeche ghumti hai. Or dekho to kaise naqab karke aayi hai but kisi gair mard ke sath aayi hai" other girl too said as she hated both zehreen and seema.

"Yaar tum log aise hi kisi k burai mat karo. Kya pata koi emergency ho or shayd isliye mam unke saath aayi ho. Kya pata wo cousin ho unke" one of the sensible girl said. She was not pious like zehreen but knew her boundaries and sone of the things about islam. Like how you shouldn't assassinate girl's character even if she did something wrong.

"Ayo nerd, tum to chup hi raho. Ye hamare beech ki baat hai" with that the ohter girls moved away leaving the sensible girl named azba in her own thoughts.

This continued for a week, till at last on one day both the girls viral the news that their boss's sister is having an affair with the saddam hussain Khan.

Yes, they did the research on the man. And they couldn't digest this information.

What they didn't knew was that their boss's sister is married to that saddam hussain khan.

Zehreen was going towards canteen, because she forgot to bring lunch with her. And today she and her brother planned to have lunch together.

As she was moving in the line, she heard some voices.

"Yaar, kitni seedhi banti hai, naqab pehen kar aati hai. But dekho to gair mard ke saath rishta rakhti hai"

"Ha yaar maine to inhe apna idol mana tha, but aisi niklengi ye nahi socha tha.

She moved her head here and there, but left it as they were talking in hushed tone and also she didn't knew about whom they are talking.

Asra, a girl who hated seema and zehreen wanted to tarnish her reputation.

So as zehreen was moving towards elevator, she with other members of her office came in front of her.

"Kaise kar leti ho ye sab aap ZEHREEN madam" asra spoke venomously.

"Kya baat hai asra, aise kyu baat kar rahi ho." Zehreen was confused as to what had happened that they are talking to her like that. She didn't considerd others lower than her, but atleast thought to have some respect.

"To kaise baat karte hai aap jaisi ladki se. Maine aapko date pe pucha tha, to aapne badi bedardi se thukra diya tha. Or aaj aap hi kisi gair mard ke sath ghumti hai" one of the man from back asked. He was in sales department and had asked zehreen on a date.

He seriously liked her but she said no to him and asked him to concentrate on his work.

"Aap log jya baat kar rahe hai. Kon gair mard, kaha ghumi mai" she was genuinely confused as to what they are referring to.

She never roamed around with boys.

"Ohooo, dekho to madam ko. Kitni bholi aur masoom ban rahi hai. But roz kisi gair mard ke sath office aati hai"

"Ha dekho na pata ni or kya kya krti hogi."

"Jo ladkiya naqab or iman ka dikhawa karti hai wo hi sabse badi ra*di hoti hai"

Zehreen heard some vile words directed towards her. And by now she understood what had happened. They saw her with saddam, and they didn't knew that she is married.

She didn't had the power to stop the words, as she was feeling like she is floating in the air. Her mind was in haze. She couldn't concentrate on anything.

"ENOUGH....ab agar ek lafz bhi nikala meri behen ke khilaf to tum sab ko nikal dunga mai office se." Zeeshan came down to check on his sister as it was more than 30 minutes that she came down.

But what he saw made his blood boil.

Some of his workers were surrounding his sister and blaming her. With the words they were saying he knew what had happened.

"Ye sab kisne shuru kiya" he asked to no one but when he didn't heard anything, he asked in a louder voice scaring the poor souls.

"Sir, ye sab asra ne shuru kiya. Maine unhe mana bhi ke ye sab na kare but unhone nahi suni. Or unhone saddam sir ke baare me bhi pata lagaya or mam ke baare me bura bhala kaha" asba came out and said. She was tired and frustrated because of these three girls.

While they were talking, zehreen was feeling like she would collapse any minute now.

"Bhai" she whispered lowly but because of silence he heard her.

Before she could fall, he caught her and made her sit near the bench.

"Seema, collect their names, and give them their resignation letter. And you all, no need to come from tomorrow" he said while glaring at the girls.

"Zehreen baccha utho, dekho aise nahi karo. Chalo hum hospital chalte hai" he said to no one in particular as she wasn't opening her eyes.

"Seema, cancel all my meetings and her's too. I'm taking her to hospital.." zeeshan took hold of her and took her to hospital.

..
..

"Congratulations mam, aap maa banne wali hai. Lekin problem ye hai ke aap bohot hi weak hai is pregnancy ke liye. To hamara suggestion hoga ke aap apne uper thoda dhyan de. Phir next appointment me dekhte hai ke aap full term kar skte ho ya nahi" doctor rabiya ahmed, who was the famous gynecologist of their city said.

They came to hospital, where her blood were taken to test.

And just after few hours, they got the report and were asked to meet the gynecologist.

And here they are.

"Sachme doctor..." zehreen couldn't believe her ears.

She is going to be a mother. A bigger and most important responsibility. As it is about your future generation too. And it can effect others too.

"Ji I'm 100% sure. I'm writing some vitamins, you have to take it accordingly. And if you feel nauseous, then you have to take this medicine. I have marked over here. So you could know. And if there is slight discomfort, then come here immediately, I'll check it." Dr. Rabiya said while writing down the names of medicine and routine.

"Thank you so much doctor" with that they both came out.

"Bhai aap kisi ko kuch nahi batayenge. Mai khud sabko surprise dena chahti hu" zehreen excitedly said.

"Ha aaram se baccha nahi to chot lag jayegi" he said while holding her hands.

She was jumping happily while planning that how to tell her family and first of all how is she going to tell saddam.

"Bhai aap mujhe grocery shop le chale. Mai saddam ko surprise karna chahti hu" she said while going towards their car.

..
..
At night, saddam came late. As he was busy with some clients.

"Reen, abhi is waqt neeche kya kar rahi ho. Chalo uper chalo" saddam saw zehreen sitting on couch.

"Aapne khana khaya kya saddam. Chale fresh hojaye, mai khana laga deti hu" with that saying zehreen went towards kitchen to get her surprise with his dinner.

Saddam came down to see his wife patiently waiting for him.

"Kya baat hai aaj khana accha bana hai" he said while moaning.

It was indeed good, as zehreen specially made for them.

"Dessert me kya hai?" Saddam asked as he saw her moving a bowl towards him.

He tasted it.

"Ye kya hai....

Ye to baby food hai na...."

He asked while being confused.

"Haa"

"But tum mujhe baby food kyu de rahi ho. Or ye aaya kaha se....ek second. Kahi tum..." he left his sentence incomplete. He got the idea as he had seen it on you tube.

When she nodded her head, he squealed. Squealed like a girl.

And hugged the life out of her.

"Yaar Mashaallah...tum ne mujhe aaj sabse badi khushi di hai meri jaan.....boht khush hu mai aaj" he said while spinning her around.

"Bas saddu, mujhe chakkar aarahe hai....chalo shukrana namaz ada karte hai" with that they went to pray shukrana Naf'l namaz and thank their lord who blessed them with this amazing news.

.
.
.
Hello people and my lovely readers.

Soon, this one is going to end. And I'm gonna miss this. But fikar not, I'll write atleast 2 chapters more.

I wanna show some masti between devar bhabhi and all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 21.9K 86
Leaving the person we love, how can we marry a person we hate? Will she able to love him? Will their journey turns into love?
582K 36.6K 145
a manan story hope you like it.
83.6K 3.9K 41
Recent track. Separated to be United again. Peep in to know my imagination of preeran story. The story is now complete Edit: it's way too cringy. R...
11K 47 8
เคเค• เคœเคตเคพเคจ เคฒเคกเคผเค•เฅ€ เค•เฅ€ เคšเฅเคฆเคพเคธ เค•เคนเคพเคจเฅ€