๐•ญ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š

By -ratrice-

หš๏ฝกยฐ "๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–˜ '๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๏ฟฝ... More

1.00
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
2.00
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
3.00
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28

1.15

889 30 2
By -ratrice-

 { breathe }

unedited

1.1k words 

— — — — —

"Welcome to Alpha Centauri."

The three youngest Jupiter members were watching a video of their hopeful home. 

"Welcome to your new life. It's been a long journey, almost 26 trillion miles. But you are home now, you've joined a community..."

"I like it here."

" ...the best and brightest that Earth has to offer..."

"Look at these people, everyone's abs are so well-defined." Penny whispered to her brother and friend. 

(y/n) snickered. "Of course that's where you're looking."

"...dedicated to building a society that will last generations to come. Please begin expansion now."

"Okay let's get this over with." (y/n) and Will followed Penny into the control room and began to preparation's for the Jupiter's expansion. Leaving Smith to creepily smile at the screen before her.

"Expansion guides."

"Check. 'Oh no, yeah mom I would love to stay here and do 80 boring chores while you get to go out and meet new survivors.'" 

"Hydraulic stoppers."  

"'Oh Judy you should go too, just in case someone needs you to do something heroic.'"

"Activate expansion." The youngest Robinsons smiles at each other and clicked the button

Clear immediate surroundings.

"That was a lovely talk you gave Penny, very heartwarming." The (l/n) teased, Penny gave her a sarcastic look and bowed in a mocking way.

"Thank you, thank you."

Expansion failure. 

Will looked over at the monitor as it showed something blocking the expansion. "Leave this to me." He said, running out of the Jupiter with robot not too far behind him.

(y/n) scoffed. "Like an 11 year old boy is going to be able to move something as tall as the Jupiter." 

-----

As Will was moving the boulder—with the help of robot, while (y/n) and Smith watched the two in amusement. As the pair successfully moved the giant rock, Will rose his arms and hopped around in excitement. This action caused small butterflies to flutter around in a particular girl's stomach.

Ignoring the sudden feeling, she walked up to the pair and laughed. "You are such a dork Will Robinson." 

Stopping in his tracks, the boy turned to face the girl with a light blush forming on his cheeks. 

"That was really something," Smith smiled towards the kids and looked up at the robot, she continued to smile the same way but her eyes had a different look to them, "He never leaves your sides, does he?"

"Not really, unless either (y/n) and I are apart but that rarely happens." 

"So protective. I wish I had a friend like that." Huffing, the doctor kept pushing questions onto the two kids. "Have you ever asked if there are more like him out there?"

"He's not one to talk very often." (y/n) spoke softly, looking at the giant friend in front of her. 

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, the lights in his face, the way they change. I think he's saying a lot. We just don't know how to hear him yet. As a therapist it's part of my job to read people. Know what they're thinking. If you'd like, I could spend some time studying him."

"That's okay." They quickly intercepted, "Thank you."

"That's nice."

"What is?"

"You guys are protective of him too, and of each other." The two smiled at her comment, they liked the idea that they were a close trio and would do anything for one another.

As Smith walked away from the three, her smiled dropped and a look of frustration appeared on her face. 

-----

A stick was being dragged across the sand, leaving a darked patch to follow it's movement. Having finished all the chores, Will, (y/n) and robot decided to have some fun outside.

Attempting at a portrait, Will drew all the noticeable features of the robot, though he was missing one major factor.

"Guess who?" The robot looked at the drawing and then back to Will.

"I think you're missing something." 

"You're right, but what?" Will thought long and hard about the answer before looking at his muse. And then it clicked. Grabbing some near-by pebbles, he threw them onto the drawing. Making the pebbles scatter across his face, representing the different dots that represent the robot's emotions.

Taking interest in what they were doing, robot copied Will's actions and began to draw on the sand using his finger. He started with drawing two circles overlapping one another.

"An eight?" Will guessed.

"Think he knows what an eight is?"

"Probably not." 

Robot began putting five dots around the circles. 

"A snowman who was beheaded and its buttons were ejected into outer space?"

Will looked at the girl bewildered as she shrugged. Taking this as a sign of science, Will took out his little camera and hit the record button. "This appears to be the first known work of art of an artificial intelligence of alien origin. Medium, dirt from unknown planet." He shoved the camera into robot's face. "What would you like to call your master piece?"

"Danger." 

The human girl sighed. "Seems like there's always some sort of danger out there."

As Will opened his mouth to say something, their Jupiter's chariot had come back with Judy hopping out of the vehicle and looking at the robot suspiciously. 

"Hey Judy." The (h/c) greeted her .

Judy gave her a small smile before staring back at the robot. "Can I speak with you two?."

The two kids looked at each other before walking towards the eldest Robinson. "Alone." Will put a hand towards robot, signifying him to stay in his spot. 

"We'll be right back." (y/n) reassured him. 

When the two got close enough, Will asked, "What is it?"

Lowering her voice, Judy glanced at robot one more time before answering. "I just saw a patient, she told me what happened on the Resolute. She said we were attacked. By a thing with four arms, blades all over its skin, and a glowing red face." 

Will's eyes began to grow and (y/n) began to stand stiffer and stiffer. "Of course I wondered what she was talking about. Until she said it was some kind of robot."

The two gulped and refused to meet eyes with Judy, giving her the sign that they knew all along. "Oh my god, you knew." 

"No-No. Where are you going?"

"To call mom and dad."

"Wait Judy let us explain." 

"You can't do that." Will argued, him and (y/n) were on full panic mode as the possibility of losing one of their closest friend was starting to become inevitable.

"It's dangerous."

"He's different now."

"It's not a he, Will, it's an it."

"He saved your life." 

As Judy strutted towards the radio, Will and (y/n) sneakily turned it off and then back on, making the communication controls to reboot itself. Will took (y/n)'s wrist and began to draw her towards his room. 

Taking the hint, (y/n) shifted his hand into her so their fingers were intertwined. "What do we do?"

"We run."

𖨆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.6K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Harry Potter, Supernatural, The Originals, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Vampir...
212K 5.3K 33
๐™Š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ยนยฐยฒยฐยณ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
1.1M 30.5K 61
Every time over-achiever (Y/N) (L/N) meets constant-troublemaker Max Thunderman, a full-on snap fest engages. Everyone thinks that when they get toge...
34.2K 701 13
Jade Munroe is Mike's little sister and has a crush on Matt. After Beth and Hannah went missing, Jade has regretted her decision of that night. A yea...