Mehram. ู…ุญุฑู…

By Liyashir

Collection of some beautiful Muslim love story. 1- muntazir. (Completed) Story about Zehreen and Saddam. 2... More

Stories
Muntazir ๐Ÿ’™
Character Aesthetic
๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Epilogue
Moutjza- Character ๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
Epilogue
Takabbur ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
epilogue
Raabta ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Zarf
โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
epilogue
Paasbaan ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Musarrat ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
Note
Talab ๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ—
Epilogue
Posheeda โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ
โšซโšซโšซ
โšซโšซโšซโšซ
โšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธโšซ๏ธ

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

3.2K 124 7
By Liyashir

After few weeks.

Shahmir's POV-

"Baby, where are you" I came in my room to see nobody present there.

"I'm in here mir" rubab replied as she was showering.

When I moved towards the bed, I saw her coming out just in towel.

*baby you are awakening my beast*

I grabbed her, and pulled her close to me. Removing her baby hairs, I said "baby, what are you doing. You know if my inner beast is awake then it will be the death of you".

She shivered under my touch.

Good.

"But you know na it's my habit to come in just in towel." She said.

"Now you are gonna regret it baby" with that I threw her on the bed and made my way to her.

..
..

"Nayla mera baccha, what are you doing. It's your last paper na. Go and prepare". Her mother came there to see nayla watching out of her window.

She was not feeling well, so she decided to find peace somewhere.

"Beta what happened, I see you are lost somewhere" her mother came closer and sat beside her.

"Nothing ammi, just finding some inner peace. I don't know why, but I'm feeling suffocated. I don't feel motivated nowadays." Nayla shared with her mom, what she was feeling.

"My baccha, why are you feeling this. Is there any problem or something you are hiding my child." Her mother made her face her and asked.

"Nothing ammi, you don't take tension or your BP will be high" for a second she was going to share all her probelms with her mom. But she saw how tired her mom is, so she didn't.

When her mom went away, she took out her diary and started writing.
____

Dear diary,

You know how much I love shahmir. But then Allah had planned another thing. And now shahmir is married to his love life.

I'm happy for him, its not like I'm jealous. Yeah a bit but not much. Maybe it's the best to focus on myself and leave him and his family.

Maybe Allah swt have a better future for me. I shouldn't waste my time on him.

But kya karu, dil hai ke maanta nahin.

I pray, I beg but I can't find peace. I don't know what is happening. But you know how much I love him. From the first day itself, I started writing.

Ok so someone is here, I'm going. Bye.
____

She stopped writing when she heard someone knock.

"Nayla, come down. Dinner is ready" she heard heena bhabhi shouting from the other side.

She knew what was waiting but still went down.

The aroma of chicken kadhai, his favourite made their way to her nose. Before she could enter, she heard some laugh. She knew they arrived and were talking. So she silently went to her seat and stared at her plate.

"Are nayla tum to kuch kha hi nahi rhi. Lo na ye dekho. Tumhara favourite halwa puri banaye hai bhabhi ne" hammad said as he saw his sister not eating anything.

While from morning, nayla wasn't feeling good. She had a bad feeling about something but kept her trust in allah.

"Ha nayla hum dekh rahe hai tum kuch khati hi nahi. Agar aise hi chalega to tum kaise doctor banogi. Itni mehnat kaise karogi" the person who broke her heart aka shahmir said. He had noticed it. She was youngest of all, so she was close to them all. But not physically. She was a shy person.

"Na..nahi...bha...bhai aisa...nahi hai...wo bas ...khane ka mann...nahi tha isliye" she said while looking here and there.

"Accha wo sab chodo, hum ek news share karna chahte hai. We are expecting soon. Alhamdullilah" shahmir announced while breaking nayla more.

Nayla composed herself and congratulated her eldest bhabhi.

"Congratulations bhabhi" rubab accepted her hug and patted her back.

Nayla after breakfast went to her room to prepare for her exam.

While here, all the ladies of the house were pampering rubab too much. As it was their elder daughter-in-law giving them heir.

Rubab too was liking the attention she got from sharing this news.

..
..
"Are nayla aaona dekho humsab shopping pe jaa rahe hai. Aao tum bhi chalo. Bada maza aayega" rania one of her cousin called her when she was going to get her jug filled.

"Nahi rania baji, aap sab jaye mujhe taiyyari karni hai" she said as she saw how rubab and shahmir were happy in their own world. And she didn't wanted to put bad omen on them.

People say, that your intentions can also cause bad to others.

So better to stay away and that is what she is going to do.

"Ya allah sabr" she whispered while few traitors tears escaped her eyes.

Don't know why but she felt helpless. So she did one thing that was the best.

She went in sujood. She cried and cried and begged in front of her and all of the world's creator.

She asked for forgiveness and prayed for the baby's safety.

She took out her diary and went through it.

How she loved him from teenage, to how she had his photos from his college days. Even his childhood pictures are there. She had secretly stolen it from the family album just to see it daily and smile.

While that smile turned in tears really quick.

She kept her diary aside and went towards her balcony.

She saw all her cousins coming inside. They had so many shopping bags, they all are looking so happy, like a full happy family. And what is she. She is just a burden.

Her grand parents made her feel that. When they were alive, they used to taunt her. Because she wasn't like them. They all had fair kashmiri skin while she was dark.

They thought that her mother had an affair, but her ammi knew better.

She was their child.

Taunts, separation, works, pressure all this made her distance from her family.
Her mother was the only person who knew the truth. Her father was darker and her mother was fairer. So she got fair skin, but that was not the same case with her daughter. And this made her prominent to taunts and all.

Her dad too believed that she is not his child.

But allah knows better.

This made her to stay away from everyone except her mother. Her elder brother too hated her as he thought that she is not their sister. But her younger brother hammad never discriminate her. He loved her with all he had.

Ammar her elder brother was close to his father, while hammad is close to his mother.

Hammad was the one who stayed awake whenever she would kick her mother's womb.

So he had practically seen her before her birth.

Flashback

"Aaye haye, kaha chali ra*di ki beti. Mere bete ki to zindagi barbad kardi us churail ne. Ab tu bhi mere pote ki zindagi barbad kar. Dono maa beti ek jaisi hi hai" nayla heard her dadi say while she was playing with her maad bhai. Only hammad played with her while all the others ditched her, as she was bad. She had dark skin with pimples on her face.

"Amma bacchi hai, uske samne to aisa na kahe" rahila her mother was astonished to see her MIL talking so rudely to her children.

"Ha kya galat kaha maine. Sahi hi to keh rahi hu. Mujhe ye ladki bilkul pasand nahi. Ise apni ghar bhej tu" her MIL ordered her and after that she sent her to her maternal house.

Where also, her maternal grandparents didn't let her live peacefully. But she never shared anything with her mother. As she too was going from the taunts of her In-laws.

...
...
Nayla remembered the way she and her mother were treated.

She had forgiven them but did not forgot the memories as it had left a huge impact on her.

She went down as she saw all her cousins laughing and joking around.

When she came down, all went silent.

"Nayla ye dekho tumhare liye hum ice cream laye hai" laiba forwarded a packet of ice cream.

"But ye to strawberry flavour hai" she sajd as she opened to see a pinkish color ice cream.

"Ha to tumhe strawberry pasand hai na" ammar coldly said.

"Bhai mujhe strawbeery sirf pasnd hai. Us flavour ka baki kuch nahi" she said as she thought how little did they know about her.

And she, she knew everything they liked, from food to dessert.

She ran to her room while fat tears rolled down her eyes.

Hammad saw this and felt bad for his sister. He was mama's boy, so he knew the good and bad. He knew that she is their sister. But same was not the case with ammar. As his father filled his ears with venomous words and he passed the same to his other cousins.

Who half heartedly accepted it. They wanted to play with their youngest cousin, but one glare from ammar and they knew what to do. After that nobody treated her the same.

..
..

Characters-

1- Nusrat Jahan - Sultan Khan

I- Shahmir Sultan Khan (29)
II- Hania Sultan Khan (25)
III- Nawaz Sultan Khan (24)

2- Zeba Saeed Alam - Saeed Alam

I- Adil Saeed Alam (28)
II- Laiba Saeed Alam (22)

3- Jannat Khan - Rehman Khan

I- Zain Rehman Khan (28)
II- Rabia Rehman Khan (25)
III- Sajid Rehman Khan (23)

4- Mannat Khan - Ruhaan Khan

I- Sumaiyya Ruhaan Khan (24)
II- Hamid Ruhaan Khan (23)
III- Heena Ruhaan Khan (21)

5- Zeenat amaan - Shehzaad Khan

I- Zehwar Shehzaad Khan (26)
II- Rania Shehzaad Khan (20)

6- Rahila begun - Baksh Khan

I- Ammar Baksh Khan (26)
II- Hammad Baksh Khan (25)
III- Nayla Baksh Khan (17)

Shahid ali - Zaira ali
Rubab ali (24)
Shahnawaz ali (21)

I know it will be confusing but try to understand it. Only 3 cousins are single. Sajid rehman, Hamid ruhaan and nayla baksh are single. And all are married in the family except shahmir.

Shahmir

Rubab

Nayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 4 2
Introduction
135K 6.5K 114
Those who have not watched the "Pyaar ki ye ek Kahaani" for them i will describe the happening.. and those who have watched they will understand it...
6.9K 37 6
Miliye teacher Miss Shalini jo padhati itna acha hai ki students sirf inse hi sare lessons padhna chahte hai par sirf padhana hi inka shauk nahi, ink...
5.7K 36 56
( TERE ISHQ MEiN... ) เคจเฅ€เคถเคพ ๐Ÿ’ฆ เคฐเฅ‹เคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅเคตเฅ‡ เคฌเฅ‹เคฒเฅ€เค‚ ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ เค•เฅ€ เคคเฅเคฎ เคฎเฅเคเฅ‡ เค›เฅ‹เคกเคผ เค•เคฐ เคคเฅ‹ เคจเคนเฅ€ เคœเคพเค“ เค—เฅˆ เคจเคพ เคœเฅ‡เคธเฅ‡ เคฆเฅ‚เคธเคฐเฅ‡ เคฒเคกเค•เฅ‡ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ เคชเคนเคฒเฅ‡ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐเฅ€ ๐Ÿ’ซเคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฌเคพเคคเฅ‡ เค•เคฐ เค•เฅ‡ เค…เคชเคจเฅ‡ เคชเฅเคฏเคพเคฐ...