𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈.
prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
³.01
³.02
³.03
³.04
³.05
³.06
³.07
³.08
³.09
³.10
³.11
³.12
². 𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
³.13
³.14
³.15
³.16
³.17
³.18
³.19
³.20
³.21
³.22
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

6.

2.3K 71 31
By -laheyswifey

<Angie's pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was just another basic day of waking up for school. Honestly probably one of the worst things ever well other than all the shitty stuff going on in my life but maybe school wasn't that bad.

It was the waking up part I hated.

I just woke up, showered, got ready and headed downstairs where I had to look my mother in the eye everyday as if she wasn't ruining my life.

But I've decided not to talk about her anymore in a bad way because it was just making me have a hard time being happy and I didn't want to always think about that.

I decided to be happy and not worry it was her divorce not mine. I wasn't going to let her ruin another thing for me.

When I was ready I walked down the stairs to see my mom about to walk out the door.

Sometimes she was first to get out and sometimes it depended on how long I took to get her ready.

When I reached downstairs on the table at the entrance there was a box that caught my attention.

"What's that?" I asked her, making her look up from the mail she was going through.

"Don't know your dad sent it, it's for you" she replied returning back to her mail pretending she didn't care what the box contained even though I know she did.

My mom is the type of person that if she doesn't talk to someone she wants everyone else that revolves around her doesn't like or talk to that person but it's kinda hard when the person we're talking about right now is my dad.

I took the box in my hands and opened it, seeing a necklace inside. It was like a fragrance necklace with herbs inside.

It was honestly beautiful and it made me smile.

My dad was always more affectionate than my mom. I never knew why but I couldn't tell you the last time my mom ever showed me affection but my dad always did with things like this.

"That's pretty" she said almost with a bitter tone. Of course she was bothered by it; this was my dad's way of showing that when fighting for custody he would win.

"Yeah, can you put it on?" I took the necklace in my hand and put it out for her.

She just nodded and took it and I turned around. I might have done that on purpose to try and touch a nerve but yet I didn't see any emotion on her face. She just put it on and went back to what she was doing.

"I'm leaving, I'll be home late so just don't get in trouble" she grabbed her bag and opened the door.

'Just don't get in trouble' that's all she cared about.

"Yeah whatever" I breathed out and headed to the kitchen.

Sometimes it did get tiring to not get affection from her. I didn't know what happened to her to make her so cold and careless.

Now that I think about it I don't remember her being affectionate with my dad either or anyone else it was like she wasn't capable of it.

I grabbed some cereal bars and threw them on my bag and grabbed my keys to head out.

When I was walking to my car I heard something that made me stop and turn around looking at a boy that was struggling to work his bike.

"Everything alright Lahey?" He looked up immediately with a shocked face.

"Yeah I'm just struggling to get this back on...it happens sometimes it's easy to fix but..." he went back to trying to fix it.

I could tell he was frustrated which was probably why he couldn't fix it.

"Come on" he looked up again with a confused look on his face. "I'll give you a ride" I smiled at him and then I got inside the car watching how he headed into the passenger seat.

"Angie, are you sure..."

"Yeah just put your seatbelt on because I'm not the best driver" I told him while I put mine on then I grabbed my bag taking the cereal bars out. "Want one" I pointed it towards him while he put his seatbelt on.

"Yeah...thanks" he hesitantly took it. "How bad of a driver..."

All of the sudden I just stepped on the gas making him swing back and grabbed onto the handle beside him.

"Pretty bad..." I replied back and glanced at him with a smile and he just returned it easing into the seat more comfortable now.

Seeing Isaac always made my day even if it was for a moment in class or whenever I was about to go to bed.

I felt like I could be myself around him and I liked that since lately I hadn't been feeling that with anyone not even with Lydia and I hated it.

But Isaac was my safe place.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

At school after a few classes I finally made it to lunch which used to be my favorite part of school but now I just dreaded everything.

Now I know I said that I wasn't the type of friend to get jealous especially when it came to Lydia but I don't know why something struck in me when I saw her with Allison already at our table.

Recently Lydia had been hanging out more with Allison than with me and well I didn't blame her I was busy with the divorce or trying to make things work in my life which seemed to be impossible and everything was just all over the place.

But I did miss Lydia and I didn't like that she had to go to Allison since I wasn't paying as much attention to her.

"So Scott used to have the biggest major crush on her?" Is what I heard once I approached the table and Allison immediately looked up trying to cover up what she said.

"What about Scott?" I asked once I sat down and Lydia just widened her eyes and looked down.

I'm not the type of girl to fight over a guy. If there was another girl in the picture then the guy was just not for me but something about Allison being too interested in Scott while she was taking Lydia from me didn't sit right with me.

"Oh nothing I was just..." Allison tried to change the conversation but she was saved by Scott who approached the table and sat next to me.

Her eyes drifted to him and I just turned to see him who was already looking at me smiling.

"Hey..." he leaned in and I did as well giving him a peck on the cheek then turned to see Allison who looked down.

When I moved to Lydia she was trying to contain her laugh. I could tell then Jackson and Tyler joined who was sending Scott a glare.

The tension was hard between Allison not trying to stare at Scott and I, tyler sending us glares, jackson and Lydia trying to figure out what was going and me trying to ignore the amount of energy I felt on my side where Scott was sitting which I was starting to get used to but I didn't know what was wrong with him.

He definitely seemed tense but it was kinda normal I mean with all these people watching us.

"So what are we doing tomorrow night?" Lydia smacked her hands on the table making everyone flinch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not understanding what she was implying.

"Well you guys said you wanted to hang out more..." I still told Lydia about Scott and I obviously which was probably a mistake since she was going to tell Allison but I didn't care now I had to tell her more about us.

"Yeah but we were still thinking of what to do still" i replied trying to ignore the way Scott was having a hard time getting comfortable.

"Well, I am not sitting home again, watching lacrosse videos, so if all of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." Lydia said, implying that Allison and Tyler were included which I didn't like.

"H-H-Hanging out? Like, all of us?" Scott stuttered which I found weird but then he turned to me. "Do you wanna hang out?...Like, us... and them?"

I was thinking us alone would be a better idea but to contradict Lydia would be impossible and well maybe it would make Allison take a hint.

"Yeah sure," I replied, looking at all of them.

"How 'bout bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia offered, looking at Jackson.

"Yeah, with actual competition." He replied which made me roll my eyes.

"Exactly" Tyler agreed and I glared at him.

"We are competition actually" I stated. "I bet we'll even win" I turned to scott. "Right? You can bowl?"

"Sort of..." he was lying, I could tell.

"Is it-is it "sort of," or "yes?"" Jackson mocked him while he laughed with Tyler and I rolled my eyes.

"I bet he can bowl better than both of you" I sassed back and scott just set his hand on mine like if he wanted me to stop and I just turned watching how he straightened up wanting to seem more confident.

"Yes." Scott stated. "In fact, I'm a great bowler."

"See" I turned to the two boys beside me. "Then bowling it is tomorrow night and we will win"

Jackson just rolled his eyes and Tyler got up from his seat leaving.

Everyone was already mad about us, great. I knew it would happen Scott and it is kinda controversial but I didn't care I was making this work.

Even if everything was trying to indicate that we wouldn't work out.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The next day finally arrived and I was in my room with Lydia trgujbg to decide what to wear for bowling.

I don't think I ever dressed up for a boy or worried about what I wore around them. I didn't know why I was doing it for Scott but I was.

"You've never worried this much for an outfit..." Lydia brought up while she stared at herself in my mirror.

"Can you just pick a dress Lydia?!" I exclaimed, holding up two dresses.

"I don't know..." she turned around inspecting the two dresses. "Are you going for date night or getting screwed in the back seat"

"Seriously?!" I sighed, putting the dresses down.

"I'm serious Lina! You haven't even kissed the dude!" She was right, I hadn't made any type of move on him.

"Or maybe I did and I didn't tell you because you would just tell your new best friend Allison" I knew I had to bring it up. It was the only way that she would actually tell me the truth about them.

"Okay, I would never do that and you know that I don't even tell jackson stuff like this about you. I might say some stuff yes and gossip but about you never" she immediately defended and I knew she was telling the truth.

I just smiled and sat on the bed looking at the two dresses. "Okay I'm going to getting screwed in the back seat"

"Oh so you want the first kiss and then the rest of the package the same night?!" She widened her eyes while I just chuckled and just like that we were back to our normal selves.

"Maybe...or kiss right now when he picks me up and then the whole package after bowling?" She just nodded smirking and then I started to undress to change.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

After Lydia made sure I looked perfect and smelled amazing we both headed downstairs to see my mom who had just gotten back from work.

"Hey Ms. Ava" Lydia greeted which made me roll my eyes.

"Hi Lydia..." my mom smiled then turned to look at me. "And you guys are going to..."

"Bowling," I replied.

"And you are aware there's a curfew right?"

"Don't care"

"Right," she nodded. "Just be careful please"

"So you don't care about everything the police are saying?" Lydia asked and I turned to her, sending her a glare.

"Never liked men telling us what to do so no I don't because I'm not ignorant like them to think a curfew will fix all their problems" she shrugged. "Sometimes you guys disobeying comes with an advantage" then she just walked past us to head up the stairs.

That was weird. Usually she had a bunch of stuff to say but she didn't today and it was weird and I couldn't tell if this was her plan to win me over and I didn't know if it would work.

I just turned to Lydia who was sending me a questioning look and I just shrugged ignoring it and headed to the door to open it to see Scott already outside and Jackson too in their cars.

"Get your kiss on then one good make out session and you'll have him wrapped" Lydia said walking past me towards Jackson's car.

Okay I got this. I took a deep breath, shut the door and headed towards Scott's car and I got in the passenger seat.

When I was settled in I looked up to see Scott looking at me and I smiled and he did as well.

"Hi" I said in a sweet tone then watched how Jackson pulled off which made Scott go and set the car on drive but I set my hand on his, stopping him.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I just leaned in nodding.

I could tell he was nervous or something was bothering him. I wasn't sure but he had been acting that way since the day before but I was hoping that what I was about to do would calm him.

My nose finally met with his face and I looked up to see his eyes up close then I finally felt him lift up his hand and placed it on my face bringing me in closer until our lips finally met.

I could tell he was being cautious about his every move which is why I took his hand to bring it to my thigh. That's when I felt him get comfortable enough to grip onto it but then I disconnected our lips slowly.

"How about we continue this after?" I bit my lip looking in his eyes, noticing his pupils were dilated.

He just smirked and nodded going back to driving the car this time holding my hand.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Bowling wasn't the best.

Scott lied obviously he didn't know how to bowl and I might've known that but I just needed to shut up jackson the day before and now we were just embarrassing ourselves.

"Great job, McCall! Man, you are a pro." Jackson mocked Scott once again and I just rolled my eyes feeling Tyler's eyes on me like he was making fun of me.

"Okay maybe you guys can shut up and let him concentrate!" I spoke up and then got up from my seat since it was my turn.

"Want help Angie since your date is not doing so well" Tyler spoke, making me turn around to see how he had his arm around Allison which was disgusting.

"No thanks, maybe worry about helping your back up date" I sent him a glare then saw Allison who just put her head down when I accomplished for them to shut up I went to take my turn.

When I threw the ball it was not going anywhere near the pins but just a slight movement of my head and a little mutter made it center to hit all the pins.

Now I know what I did was cheating and well I wasn't allowed to do it since it wasn't allowed but I didn't care especially when it came to winning against Jackson, Tyler and Allison.

When the pins all fell I turned around to flip off tyler and jackson with a smile on my face.

"Yeah whatever" Jackson sighed and got up from his seat to take his turn.

And just like that everyone went then it was Scott's turn again.

"Go kill them scotty!" another comment from one of them to mock him and I just sighed, turning to Scott placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You got it" I gave him a peck on the lips then let him go.

I knew he was going to make it with my help obviously but I didn't care as long as I got to rub it into their faces it's not like they would know what I did to make the ball move.

So again the ball was nowhere near to hit the pins when Scott threw it but a slight movement of my head and some words I muttered and the ball was back on track making him get a strike.

He immediately turned to me smiling and I smiled back watching how he walked back to his seat next to me and I turned to the rest of them who had annoyed looks on their faces.

Maybe it did feel good to actually be with Scott.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

We obviously won at bowling Lydia and Jackson coming in second place since well she is a great bowler too and if I can cheat to make the ball move to the right spot then I can make it move to the wrong spot too so that Allison and tyler wouldn't win which they were forced to go together by the way.

"I have no idea how I even managed to do that!" Scott exclaimed, stopping right in front of my house.

"Maybe you're actually a great bowler and you never knew" I turned to my side taking my seatbelt off.

"Yeah maybe..." he smiled and turned to his side as well.

Scott was a cute guy. I don't know why I never chose to see it. Maybe because at the time I was too stuck on Tyler but now I was starting to like Scott a lot.

"Good first date huh?" I grabbed his hand intertwining it with mine leaning in closer.

"Oh no that was awful, maybe we can redo it another time..." he suggested. "Alone?"

"Definitely..." I smiled and leaned in even closer. "But for now..." I got up on my knees and he started to move his seat back and I straddled his legs. "You can redeem yourself"

He immediately took my lips in his and placed his hands on my bottom. I could feel a little burst of shock whenever I touched him but I didn't care I was starting to get used to it.

My eyes were shut but suddenly I felt something in his mouth and he immediately turned around away from me.

"Scott what's wrong?" I asked, trying to make him look at me but he pushed me off.

"I'm fine!" I shouted which I found weird. "Angie, maybe this is not a good time..."

"Yeah no...I understand..." I tried to gather my things and then took one last glance at him and he wasn't even looking at me.

I didn't know what made him change his mind. I mean I wasn't going to force him and I understood if he wasn't ready but I felt like there was a better way to handle that than to push me off him.

"Scott, did I do something wrong?" I asked in a low tone trying to touch his hand but he yanked it away.

"No! Just go!" He shouted at me again and I just stormed away to my front door then up to my room quickly.

That had never happened to me and I don't know why I felt so rejected and awful of myself but I did.

When I entered my room and I looked around I felt so out of place as if Scott had just taken something from me and I hated that feeling.

I didn't have the motivation to even change or take my makeup off so I just did what I did everytime I needed to get my mind off things.

I went to sit outside my window to look up at the sky.

Scott was long gone and I just sat there thinking what went wrong but I didn't for long since something else caught my attention.

The curtain of the window ahead of me opened revealing Isaac there and I just waved and he waved back.

Then I motioned my hand to the spot next to me where he usually would sit and he just nodded and opened his window to climb out and make it towards me.

"Stalker" I said as soon as he reached the roof to climb on.

"I was just checking..." he said sitting next to me. "Where did you go?" I'm guessing he's implying my outfit.

"Hot date, bowling..." I replied and he just nodded. "And I kinda started something in the car and..."

"Didn't go well?"

"No he just pushed me off him...I don't know what even happened..." I really didn't know what happened and it was frustrating me.

"Scott pushed you off him?!" He couldn't believe it either. I don't think anyone could.

"Yep..." I nodded looking at the face he was giving me. "Please don't look at me like that I'm embarrassed"

"Oh you shouldn't be I'm sure you did nothing wrong" I really hoped I didn't do anything wrong I would hate to think that I made him uncomfortable.

"Like why would he do that to me?!" I began to raise my voice. "You're a guy, answer me this, do I not look hot right now?!"

"I..." he was blank, obviously who asked that.

"I'm sorry you don't have to answer that..." I stopped him from saying anything. I didn't want him to ruin anything else. "Can we just lay down and not talk about it?"

"Of course" he smiled and laid down.

This is what I meant when I said Isaac was my safe place. He had become my new Lydia for some reason but without all the school drama parts.

It was liberating sometimes getting a break from the world with him but then I would get lost in my own thoughts again thinking of what went wrong with Scott.

He was the one that kissed me first.

He had the right to stop we both did but pushing me off and shouting at me was definitely not the best way.

I don't know why it made me feel some type of way. I didn't even know how to describe it. I definitely didn't feel good about myself. I felt awful.

Like I wasn't enough which was something I felt lately.

Not enough to be Lydia's friend anymore.

Not enough to keep my parents' marriage alive.

And not enough to be loved by anyone.

-sorry for the delay of the chapter I was busy hanging out with my friend that was in town.

I am going on vacation but I'm sure I'll have time to write especially because I'm sure I'll be bored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...
125K 3.1K 16
These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts given my my readers and followers on Tum...
129K 3.4K 17
( 𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐘 ) ― 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
4.8K 73 31
Lilly Lahey is not your average teenager. She faces many challenges...but what about love? Does Scott McCall like her back Or Is she just another pre...