The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.1
𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2
𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖴 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄

lxvi

4.3K 194 123
By Tapioca_Rin

☠︎︎✍︎

"To all subjects of Ymir. "

Y/N's eyes widen upon hearing Eren's low voice. Her fists tightened their grip as she gawked at the glowing tree in shock. 'It couldn't be??! Did Eren win against Zeke?!! What the fuck!'

"My name is Eren Yeager. I'm using the power of the Founding Titan to address all Subjects of Ymir.

I've undone the hardening of all the Walls on Paradis Island, and all Titans entrapped within them have started marching.

My goal is to protect the people of Paradis, the place I was born and raised. However the world... Wishes for the annihilation of the people of Paradis. Not just the people of this island, but until all of the Subjects of Ymir have been eliminated.

I reject that wish.

The Wall titans... Shall trample all surface of the land outside of this island... 

Until all lives exist there... Have been exterminated from this world."

"FUCK YOU, ERECKTO YO MAMA!"  Y/N screamed as loud as she could. Anger and rage filled her. "WHY DO THIS, YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

So suddenly the area shifted. It was back in Paradis. Y/N was standing on a random roof with wide eyes filled with shock seeing the scene in front of her.

Thousands and thousands of Colossal Titans slowly walk. And the thing was... There are no walls or anything. There were titans eating people while the whole place looked like a mess.

The sky was dimming dark. Everything looks like a disaster. A humungous skeleton-like creature was crawling in between the massive amount of Colossal titans. The skeleton-like creature was probably a hundred times larger than the colossal titans around it.

"impossible... how... I-is this the future??" Y/N asked herself.

"This is what's happening right now." Y/N didn't expect to get an answer as she looked behind seeing that Eric was there with a half-shocked look as well.

"H-how??-"

"I don't know... But I know that you are half asleep... Your body asleep and your soul awake here witnessing this..." Eric paused then gloomed at the calamity. "Disaster..."

Y/N was utterly speechless looking at the disastrous scene. She would've hoped and thought this was just an illusion or so but... It wasn't.

She thought the day when the Walls would finally be destroyed would be somewhat peaceful and happy moments but Ymir said no thanks...

"well... At least the walls were demolished..." Eric tried to set a bit positive way but ended up to nothing as he sighed.

Y/N stood silent... That defeating silence made Eric uncomfortable as it lasted for more than a minute... For a minute, Y/N stood absolutely silent. Y/N's back was in front of Eric.

"Kid??"

And with that, Y/N faced Eric who had a frown on her face that indicated she was not in the mood to be disturbed at all as she replied. "Fuck you..."

______________________________

"Judging from their direction and speed, the ships are withdrawing straight back to Marley. They probably think we Marleyan forces won't make it back alive after seeing the Rumbling..."

"No, it's a smart move..." Commander Magath answered Peick who had gotten out of her titan form. The two were gazing at the Colossal Titans' slow marching. "Now they can let the rest of the nation know about the situation as fast as possible. It's better than just waiting for those things to crush us all..."

"But now there's nothing more we can do..." Peick admitted then glanced at Magath. "Do you have any plans on how to stop them?"

Magath paused but then gritted his teeth whilst he answered. "No... But we'll keep our pathetic struggle till the end."

"UmmMMMmmM..." Both Commander Magath and Peick were startled looking at them dumbfounded.

Suddenly Peick controlled her titan and dashed up to Hange.

"W-Wait!!!" Hange pleaded as they placed their hands up exclaiming. For Hange's relief, Peick stopped glaring at them. "Just don't eat me, okay?? I don't have any weapons on me right now."

Commander Magath immediately took a gun out of his belt and aimed it at Hange.

Of course, Hange was sweating as they then pointed to a horse that was carrying a small cart in the distance. "Oh? The couple over there? Please don't worry. They're both completely harmless who barely escaped death."

______________________________

"Hey!, Oliver, what's wrong?!!" A yeagerist came off of his horse and dashed to his friend's dead body. "Hang in there--"

His sentence was cut off by a bullet being shot right through him falling right beside his friend.

The one who shot the bullet was none other than Hange with a shotgun. Hange had no choice but to fire once more to kill him as a tear fell down their cheek. They had no choice as many more tears continued to fall.

"There's no one chasing us now,  Levi, Y/N..." Hange muttered tearing their cloak wrapping the half around Levi's right side face while the other on Y/N's bleeding and a missing arm.

Some time passed as Hange was able to gather supplies and a tent as well as set a small fire.

Hange looked at Y/N who was slowly healing as steam was around her. They were still dumbfounded at the fact that Y/N had somewhat Titan healing powers though it was much slower than any they've seen.

Though one thing that confused Hange was that Y/N had the marks after transforming into a titan. Did Y/N transform? Though there wasn't any sign of another titan anywhere near her.

"Thank God for Y/N having healing abilities because these medical supplies aren't enough for the two of you..." Hange muttered stitching Levi's face from the end of his chin up to the top of his eyebrows including another line just near his ear. "Everyone got turned into a titan... But you two survived. It must be the same reason why you're still alive even with such an injury because you're an Ackerman..."

Hange then glanced to Y/N peacefully being covered with steam as her arm very slowly heals back along with the rest of her major injuries.

"I don't know about Y/N... She couldn't possibly eat Zeke since he was alive with us... But I'm very glad she's also fine." Hange smiled seeing Y/N then went back to stitching Levi's face and finishing it with one last cut.

Hange sighed as they faced the small campfire. They gave a glance at Levi who was wrapped with a bandage almost 90% of their face and Y/N who looks a bit better as her scars and injuries were mostly healed but her arm was halfway through healing 100%.

Hange looked back at the campfire placing their chin on their plan sighing. "What to do now?... It's not like we can stop Zeke with just the three of us... Guess we can only leave it to Armin or Commander Pixis now... Even if Eren betrayed Zeke, the Yeagerist will still rule this island with the spinal fluid and we'll be on the run on this island for the rest of our life..."

Hange paused for a second deeply thinking.

"Perhaps it's simply our turn. Even though we think we're doing the right thing...Once the time changes, well fine ourselves in the cells," Hange then glanced at the two with a helpless smile. "Maybe we should just live here together. What do you think Y/N, Levi??"

Suddenly the area around Hange changed for a split second shocking them in horror. "That was... It can't be... Eren's destroying the whole world?!"

"Levi!! Y/N!" Hange then looked at Levi with shock seeing him rising.

"That Beast piece of shit... Where is he?" Levi grumpily muttered.

Hange grasped his shoulders pushing him softly down. "You should lie down... Zeke's headed to Shiganshina together with the Yeagerist. Half a day has passed since then..."

Levi's eyes widen in realization as he then once again sits up. "Y/N!!" 

He was more shocked seeing Y/N healing as steam danced around her with marks of the after transformation. Though what saddened him more was that Y/N wasn't waking up.

"She hasn't woken up yet. I was also surprised she suddenly began to heal..." Hange said.

Levi was about to stand up to go to Y/N but was stopped by Hange saying. "You're in a worse condition... Y/N can heal though it's much slower than any titan shifter..."

Levi sighed in frustration as he then plunked himself back into the thin bed.

"Just what happened?" Hange asked.

"I screwed up and Y/N had to lose an arm for it..." Levi muttered sadness filled in his eyes. "I failed... To notice his resolve to die for his cause." 

The shorty lift his right hand seeing that his pointing and middle finger were missing as they were freshly open with blood. "I let him get away again..."

"I'm sure you want to get your revenge... But now-"

"If we just... Run away and keep on hiding... What will we have left?" Levi cut them off surprising Hange.

"Oh, so you heard me talking to myself..."  Hange sighed with a helpless smile.

"What are you making?" Levi was not so pointed cause he was pointing with his thumb to what it looks like a board with wheels. "Are you planning to carry us with that by horse?? I know you're not the type who can stay outside of the action."

"Yeah, you're right..." Hange admitted with the same helpless smile. "I cant."

________________________________

"My goal is to kill Zeke..." Levi answered who was on the plank wagon beside a still non-awoken Y/N whose arm was 80% healing. as Commander Magath as Peick was behind him. "Our interests align. Theo Magath. Peick Finger. " 

A long pause of silence aroused through each side despite the loud marches of the Colossal titans.

Though that pause did not last long at all.

"That stupid motherfucker..." a mutter that was filled with a vile venom of anger shocked both shocked Commander Magath, Peick, Hange, and most of all Levi. "I don't fucking care if hes my brother... That monkey ass bitch needs to know the feeling of karma and death...

"Y-Y/N?!!" Hange exclaimed in shock.

Y/N sat up from the wagon though her eyes glared from the ground then at both Peick and Magath.

"Why does she have the marks?" Peick asked.

"Isn't that a nice way of greeting me back, Ms. Peick" Y/N chuckled.

"Well, would you look at that... Y/N Yeager still lives" Magath looked not impressed at all.

Y/N was then suddenly dragged by the arm as he hugged her. He placed his hand on the back of Y/N's head pushing her head into his. Both of their foreheads touched as Levi couldn't and wouldn't let her go

"Levi..." Y/N muttered her face softening seeing Levi getting emotional. Levi's eyes were shit closed as tears slowly go out of his lids.

Y/N couldn't help it and hugged him back. Being in the paths and her stupid dad's memories felt like many years have passed and finally, she was back where she feels like her true home.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." Levi muttered.

Y/N placed both of her hands beside Levi's bandaged face. This was all Zeke's fault. She didn't care if it was her brother. She'll make him pay for all of the shits he has done.

Y/N gave Levi a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Levi... You know cause whenever I lose blood you'll always be my type."

"Oh my god..." Levi tsked as Y/N laughed.

"By the way... I should call you Lev by now cause you lost an eye." Y/N smirked as Levi placed pinched the bridge of his nose though he was happy that his only sunshine was now smiling.

Though the moment was interrupted by Magath.

"I've heard that the two of your skills combined rivaled even that of the Nine Titans. But look at you now." Magath said rising his gun up. "How do you intend to dodge my bullet?"

"Can't you see I can heal you motherfuc-"

"I can't dodge any bullet." Y/N was cut off by Levi taking her hand and speaking. "But I've presented myself and my lover in this miserable state to my enemy. Will you shoot or will you listen? It's up to you. "

"Then let me ask you before I shoot. You said you'd kill Zeke. Where is he right now?" Magath asked.

"I believe Eren has absorbed him so he can make use of his Royal Blood. Or should I say, the founding titan absorbed him." Hange defended.

"It seems like you know everything about titans, Professor Hange. Even more so than Marley." Peick added. "Have you seen this Founding Titan for yourself?"

Hange seemed to struggle. "I know it's unbelievably large and seemed impossible to beat. Which is why... We have to do this together. Let's combine our forces..."

"Levi..." Y/N whispered.

"Hm?"

"I saw it. I saw how it all happened..." Levi looked at Y/N with confusion. "I saw how Eren tricked Zeke into stealing the Founding..."

________________________________

"What a bunch of rats believing them..." Y/N muttered as she watched the show right above Peick's titan. "What do you think, Ms. Peick?"

"Can't you keep your mouth shut for a while??" Peick asked as Y/N snickered.

"Shoot!"

"Shoot!"

The Yeagerist around Floch chanted.

"I'm not shooting just yet!" Floch announced raising his gun.

'Oohhh poor Onyakopon and Yelena.. I'll beat their asses except for Jean...' Y/N thought getting annoyed at the disgusting-looking Florch. 'I swear. He's been chasing in the spotlight for years...'

"The criminal is named Onyakopon. He worked well for Eldia, ignorant of the Euthanasia plan!" Floch exclaimed pointing the gun onto Onyakopon's kneeled and devastated state. "However he dared say he'd choose death over life under the Eldian Empire! If you've changed your mind now is your time--"

Onyakopon cut off Florch's speech with a taunting cackle. "I assisted Eldia to save ng homeland from Marley. That was also to help you all! As a result of that... My homeland will be trampled and my family slaughtered. And now?? The only ones left are a bunch of pathetic xenophobic scoundrels!"

'Yasss Onyakopon! Slay that speech.' Y/N thought as Onyakopon tackled once again. 'Make those douchebags stay their places.'

"Life is not worth living if it means I'd have to flatter the likes of you! All of you should already know how unreasonable it is to be killed in a sudden indescribable murder!" Onyakopon exclaimed. "Why don't you guys understand that?!"

'that's right... Only those who have experienced death shall know...' Y/N clicked her tongue. 'I experienced the feeling of death...'

The Yeagerist around them looked at Onyakopon coldly as if letting his words only pass by their ears like air.

Onyakopon then looked at Jean with tears. "Don't just stand there! Say something Jean!!"

Though Jean can only reply by pointing his gun close to Onyakopon making his face turn into horror and shock.

"Four gunshots... Can we?-"

"Not yet." Pick answered.

"Huh?" Floch wondered seeing Jean's missed bullets just right in between Onyakopon and Yelena. He then looked at Jean. "Hey."

"Oh shoot I missed." Jean simply said as Y/N laughed quietly.

"What... Are you doing?-" Floch questioned dumbfounded about what Jean did.

"Now! Peick!!" Y/N screamed holding as tightly onto her.

Peick started to ramble across the Yeagerist crashing then away as she dashed right up to Jean and Floch.

"Floch!!" Jean pushed Floch away letting him along with Yelena and Onyakopon be placed inside the mouth of Peick.

Before Floch can sit his ass straight, the Cart Titan alongside Y/N who was giving them the middle finger with her fully healed arm had dashed away.

"So now it's their turn right?" Y/N looked back to the front holding onto Peick as she traveled fast. Peick hummed answering a yes.

After reaching the river, Onyakopon and Jean immediately went straight to the river as Y/N jumped off of Peick.

"Ewww I was supposed to come up to you two but I don't want Jean vomit to come to me... Aren't you grossed out about that Onyakopon? " Y/N giggled though looked at Jean with disgust as he vomited in the river.

"Your starting to act like Captain Levi by now," Onyakopon said.

"Try going inside of their mouth and see what you think!" Jean exclaimed continuing to vomit.

"Psssh yea right... I already went inside of Peick's mouth once and would you look at me I'm not vomiting in the river right?" Y/N snickered.

"You were unconscious at that time" Peick suddenly interrupted.

"That doesn't help Peick" Y/N laughed it off.

"I'm not getting into a Titan's mouth ever again!" Jean exclaimed.

"The Cart can stay in Titan form for months at a time right?" Hange asked Peick. "Do you brush your teeth??"

"That's very rude to say to a lady." Pick answered.

"Oh! Let's try making Peick a titan-sized toothbrush once this is over" Y/N suggested.

"Ohhh! Nice idea!! Let's try it!" Hange's eyes then sparkled.

"Since when did you join forces with Marley?" Onyakopon asked.

"Last night."

"Are you okay with this?? Your position would have been secured if you'd stayed with the Yeagerists." Onyakopon said.

"I wish I could've just cooped up in my room with my ears shut. But... If I had the burnt ashes of the dead would never forgive me." Jean sighed.

"Jean... I don't understand what you're saying. But that you..."

"Just wash already," Jean replied splashing Onyakopon.

"Aww look at them.." Y/N smiled as she noticed Yelena gazing at them as well.

"Why did you save me as well?" Yelena asked.

Y/N noticed that Magath and Levi who was still in the plank wagon were there as she then run up to him with a smile.

"Hello, Levi~~"

"You're not fully recovered but you keep on going with them." Levi tsked.

"Oh come on. Look at me! Even my arm that was missing from last night fully recovered!!" Y/N defended but then her face suddenly changed to a mischievous look that Levi immediately noticed.

"You look like you're up to something.. What is it?"

"You know if you don't believe me... You can just inspect my whole body for any injuries left." Y/N's eyebrows wriggled with a sky smirk plastered on her.

"Y/N Yeager... We're in public with a legitimately world-ending disaster happening.." Levi pinched the bridge on his nose as Y/N released a kettle laugh.

"Securing you was part of the deal to borrow the Cart's power. They wanted you alive." Hange spoke as Yelena then looked behind seeing Captain Magath standing.

"You know we could do it when we're all alone." Y/N once again smirked then set another kettle laugh.

"So... You want me to impregnate you is that it?"

That sentence surprised Y/N as she almost forgot she was pregnant with Levi's.

"Er--- about that..."

𓅿
𓂻

YALL I CHECKED THE DATE WHEN I CREATED THE FIRST BOOK COVER OF THIS BOOK AND IT WAS IN JULY 1 2021.

☞︎︎︎ VOTE FOR HOW MANY BABIES WILL Y/N GIVE BIRTH TO? ☜︎︎︎

︎ Thank you for staying long to read this stupid fanfic of mines. For those new readers thank you for reading this and for the old reader thank you for staying and waiting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 545 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...
36.5K 868 38
After discovering her power, Emma and Eren find a way off the paradise island. Towards the other titan shifters. Emma was the key to help them free...
595K 22.6K 110
It's natural to want to follow your sibling around everywhere, no matter what. Even if that means joining the Survey Crops and signing your life away...
1.1M 45.1K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...