𝘨𝘢𝘒𝘳π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭...

By -laheyswifey

"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge... More

π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆ.
prologue.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
Β².01
Β².02
Β².03
Β².04
Β².05
Β².06
Β².07
Β².08
Β².09
Β².10
Β².11
Β².12
Β².13
π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
Β³.01
Β³.02
Β³.03
Β³.04
Β³.05
Β³.06
Β³.07
Β³.08
Β³.09
Β³.10
Β³.11
Β³.12
Β². π™°πšŒπš πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Β³.13
Β³.14
Β³.15
Β³.16
Β³.17
Β³.18
Β³.19
Β³.20
Β³.21
Β³.22
π–Ύπ—‰π—‚π—…π—ˆπ—€π—Žπ–Ύ.

3.

3.9K 114 34
By -laheyswifey

<Isaacs pov>

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

It was Friday after the game and I went back home knowing if I didn't my dad would be upset and I didn't want him to be.

After the incident after the first day of school I just didn't want it to happen again. I didn't want to remember it either.

Then again it's not like anyone would have talked to me at the party. The only reason I was invited was because I was on the team but it's not like anyone noticed I was or even the fact I never attended any parties.

School was normal, everything went normal well at least for me but I don't think much could say a day in school without talking to anyone was normal.

Or avoiding the classes where I had to be more exposed to people because of the faint bruises on my skin, like first period which I didn't want to miss at all, especially because I got to see Angie.

Probably was my only motivation to even show up at school well at least a good motivation because there was another but it didn't compare to her.

Seeing her everyday in the morning was probably the best thing that could've happened to me. Well, not every morning now the weekends have to be the worst days of the week.

I didn't even know why I was always thinking about her like I liked her or something.

Yeah I thought she was pretty and the way she smelled like vanilla and a mix of sweet oranges or I don't know what it was I just know I liked the smell of it.

I also liked her smile. It was really contagious and it didn't take much to make her smile. It was like she wanted to infest the whole world with it but it's not like it would be a bad thing.

And she actually talked to me which was probably because she was forced to because apparently she was actually going to give Scott mccall a chance.

Who blames her, they guy was finally getting a glow up.

I hoped I would get one.

Not because of Angie...well maybe.

Okay maybe I did have a tiny crush on her but it didn't matter at all it's not like she was going to look at me ever in that way but she definitely was to Scott now so that just showed I had no chance at all.

Not that I had before but well you understand.

We were different people obviously.

While I sat here in my room she was out partying, probably making out with McCall at this moment which made me angry for some reason.

I needed to stop that, acting like I ever had a chance. She probably forgot about me by now. Well, I hope not because I still need to ask her a few questions for chemistry class.

While I was already starting my report for it I was just missing the last questions and I would be done.

My dad was downstairs probably drinking. I needed to finish my homework before he realized I was awake and began to mess with me.

Knowing I was up late would probably upset him which is why I just pretended to be asleep until he fell asleep.

I had learned how to live with it after all how to avoid it but u just wished I never had to in the first place.

Before I went to sleep I would open my curtain a little to see outside and the neighbors house which for some reason one of the windows was always open.

I don't think I would ever be able to do that but props to them I guess.

While I was observing I saw a car stop right in front of the house.

The car belonged to Jackson Whittemore. I knew he lived across the street. Either he was really drunk or probably arguing with Lydia in the car but then I was confused when I watched Angelina get out of his car.

I felt my heart drop at the fact she was with Jackson but then everything made sense when I watched her walk up to the house I was just looking at the neighbors house.

She lived next door and I never noticed.

Probably because I only looked out the window when I  couldn't sleep or because I always left early in the mornings instead at the same time as her.

I stood there for a second trying to process all the times I could've crossed paths with her. It almost seemed not possible to never notice her.

I think I would've known if Angelina Griffin lived next door.

I definitely knew Jackson lived across the road.

Then something caught my attention. A figure in the window I was just looking at and it was waving at me...god she caught me. Shit.

It was Angie waving at me and I was standing there like a stalker but I just waved back then she was trying to say something but I couldn't really make it out.

'I can't hear,' I mouthed, then pointed to my ear, nodding and that was enough for her to understand and she walked away from the window.

Maybe she just decided to give up on what she was trying to say which made me sad because I did want to listen to her but then she came back again with a notebook.

'Can you climb out' was spelled out in big letters and I just nodded.

I didn't even know if I could but I could try.

Anything to just talk to her.

And she was serious because right after I looked down to figure out how to get out of my window I looked up to see her climbing out of hers which was easier since there was a roof right outside it that helped her.

I just looked back and made sure my bed seemed like there was someone in it then I went to climb out of my window which was kinda hard and I might've fell but it was fine.

I just gathered myself back up and went to jump the fence that was connected to her side of the house which was easier and there she was waiting for me she even went to try and help me but I managed to get over.

After the adrenaline I realized I had just sneaked out of my house I don't think I've ever done that.

I just sneaked out of my house for her.

"That was...I've never..." I tried to speak but I was out of breath and she just stood there smiling.

"Never snuck out before?" She asked and I just nodded. "It's become a habit of mine but I don't really have anywhere to go tonight..."

She walked past me to a little bench that was there and she sat down which was basically sitting down like two inches up from the ground from how short it was.

"Where do you usually go?" I asked sitting next to her carefully not wanting the bench to break but it didn't but it was extremely low it was if we were sitting on the ground.

"Lydia's or Tyler's but...we all know that's over..." she began to mess with the rhinestones in her dress. "I never knew you lived next to me"

"Me either..." I admitted and she looked up squinting her eyes like she was accusing me of lying. "I'm serious.."

"Then why were you staring at my window?"

"Because I saw you get out of Jackson's car I always look out but there's never something that caught my attention until today" I tried to defend myself not noticing how bad that sounded.

"Oh so you were looking for someone to stalk on? And I caught your attention?" She tilted her head obviously expecting an answer but it felt like there was no right one because it did seem that way.

She probably made me come all the way over here to confront me about it.

"No I would never..." I tried to answer but then saw how she just smiled and laughed.

"God Lahey I'm kidding!" She bumped my arm and suddenly I never wanted to ever wash that side of my arm ever. "You should've seen your face"

I just smiled and watched how she went back to messing with her dress.

"How was the party?" Somehow I thought it would make conversation but by the look on her face I already knew the answer.

"Mccall left me, just walked away without an explanation or didn't even come back. Then I tried to have some fun with Lydia but that led to her and Jackson making out and then I forced him to bring me home but now I think they're mad at me for ruining the party..." she took a long pause and sighed. "I just wished I had went home when Allison offered me a ride and I wish I never even went with Scott"

"Yeah..." was all I could say. I didn't know what to say. Well I could agree but I don't think that was the right thing to do.

"I'm sorry dumb bratty girl drama..." She cleared her throat. "What were you actually doing at your window?"

"Oh I was having trouble sleeping and usually I just look out the window..." it seemed like an embarrassing thing to admit but it was the truth but there was not one ounce of judgement in her face.

"I like looking at the sky too..." she added like if she thought that's what I was implying then she noticed my face of confusion. "Oh I thought you would look at the sky that's what I usually do"

"Yeah..." I was mesmerized by the way she was looking up at the sky. How the moon shone in her hazel green eyes. They were beautiful.

She was beautiful and I had to look away. I don't know why exactly but there was something I felt that just scared me and I didn't know what it was.

"So you think all these questions count for the assignment?" She asked, causing me to break out my trance again.

"I don't know you think he would be weirded out about the whole window stalking situation?" She smiled, again and I just couldn't handle it to just smile too.

"So you admit you're a stalker?"

"I don't want to answer that if it'll end up on your report about me" I didn't know how I was answering all these questions so freely like I was cool.

I wasn't. I was freaking out on the inside but here I was talking to Angelina Griffin like she was just some other girl but she wasn't.

She was perfect and well me...I didn't know who I was.

"He'll probably won't care, he'll just give me a big fat F" she shrugged like it wasn't a bad thing but I couldn't deal with an F.

"Then you probably shouldn't, maybe we need other things to put..." I suggested and she nodded.

"I need like four more things so...I guess I could ask, have you ever sneaked out your house before and before it would be No but now it's a yes..." I could tell she was joking by the way she said it.

"I would never let you put that down, I'm breaking so many rules right now...being up late, sneaking out..."

"Talking to me?" She interrupted, making me pause not knowing what she was implying. "Most people would think I'm a bad influence well my mom thinks I'm one if she were to see you right now she would probably save you and tell you to run for your life"

"Where is she?" I asked, actually curious not wanting us to get caught.

"Oh she's at work don't worry it's not like she would check on me" she brushed it off so easily like if she was okay with it.

"And your dad..." I could tell that was a sensitive topic by the way her face dropped.

"He's not in town...yet" she had to think about it before saying yet.

"Oh..." I cleared my throat wanting to change the topic. "You're into astronomy I'm guessing? You said you liked to look at the sky"

"Oh yeah I am or I guess just nature and the view of things" she explained then looked ahead where there was a small garden. "What's your favorite flower?"

"Um...I don't know..." never really thought about it until now. "Well I always take my mom Daisy's..."

"Those are her favorites?"

"They were..." I could tell her face dropped again. I didn't even have to look at her. It always made everyone's mood go down when I brought it up.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, what are your favorite flowers?" Again changing the subject because I didn't want to bring down the mood when we were having a good conversation.

"You see those?" She pointed to big purple flowers in the bush. "They're called hydrangeas"

"You planted them?" She nodded and there was a long pause again.

I guessed she was just processing the whole thing.

"Well...Lahey I wouldn't want to keep you out too late but...you said you looked out the window when you couldn't sleep?" She asked as she got up the little bench.

"Yeah..."

"If it ever happens again just look out the window and I'll probably be there too. We can maybe talk...I have trouble sleeping too.." she put her hand out to help me up and I immediately took it getting up on my feet but I didn't let go of her hand.

I could feel it was soft and warm and I never thought I would be holding her hand ever.

"So if your dad isn't here then where is he..." I messed up. I knew it as soon as she let go of my hand.

"Did you get enough questions? Do you think it was enough to write the report?" She asked and I nodded immediately.

"Did you?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. So can we both agree to end the questions?" Her tone was cold now unlike before I could tell it was a sensitive topic.

"Yeah..."

"Good" she didn't let me say anything else. "Goodnight Lahey"

"Goodnight..." I watched as she got back up to her window so easily she was right it wasn't her first time at all.

Now with me I didn't even know how to get back in. I would figure it out but I'm not sure I wanted to. 

If it was up to me I would just stay there with her talking all night if it wasn't for my dumb question.

I never knew she was having problems with her dad. He would always pick her up from school I would see and she seemed happy.

Maybe that's why I chose to ask. I never knew it would be a bad thing but I screwed up just like I always did.

And now she probably never wanted to talk to me ever again which was something I was afraid of because I had noticed that in those few minutes while I sat with her I had forgotten about the whole world.

She made me forget about the messed up life I had. She probably even made it better but now it was done for.

And it was my fault.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Monday morning arrived very quickly and I headed off to school as normal and when I got there I saw Angie there talking with Scott.

It made me mad of course for some reason but I just pretended like I didn't see them even though I did. It was like there was something burning next to me and I could feel the heat so I figured the best thing would be to get away.

And I did. I walked away because they didn't even notice I was there like always.

The world was spinning back on its axis and reality came back with nothing new.

But I did enjoy those few days I got her attention but that was over now.

Because of me.

I walked to first class like I always did and took the assignment Mr Harris had left for us even if I didn't understand a lot about it which worried me but I had to find a way I always did.

Like I said before I learned how to live with it I couldn't exactly fail my dad wouldn't be happy about it.

And unhappy looks really different on my dad than others.

Then Angelina walked in with Lydia. I knew it was going to be awkward after asking that the other night but she just came to sit down next to me normally filling my nose with her perfume or whatever it was that she put on and smelled so good.

I had made peace that I would never talk to her again but she made it too hard even now I just wanted to turn around to look at her but I didn't. I just tried to focus on my work while she began hers.

I didn't. I just sat there trying to decide if I should apologize to her or not until maybe like thirty minutes later I finally built the courage to talk.

"Angie..." she turned to me immediately. "I'm sorry about the other night..."

"Oh no it's okay..." she turned around looking down at her stuff. "It's fine Im sorry for being mean"

"No, I understand I probably asked something I wasn't supposed to..." she didn't answer. She just looked like she was looking for an answer and I just let her and I tried to get back to my work even though I didn't know how to answer it.

"My parents are getting a divorce" she blurted out and I looked up again. "He's in New Orleans and my mom dragged me back here because they're getting a divorce...I tried not to think about it and that night when I got mad at the question I was still in denial I thought I could argue my way out of it until I saw divorce papers in the kitchen this morning"

She was sad I could tell by the way she was talking.

"I thought it wasn't true it was just another argument but it wasn't and then I argued with my mom because I still thought I could change her mind but I didn't because she actually wants to do it both of them do..." she took a deep breath. "And now after school I have to go see her lawyer because they're acting like i'm some type of property they're fighting for"

"I'm so sorry..." is all I could say. I didn't know why she was so upset about me asking that before but now I felt bad for even bringing it up now.

"It's not your fault or is it because if it is we would be having a whole different conversation right now" she raised her brows and for a moment I thought she was serious until she smiled scoffing. "It's ok to laugh, Lahey humor is how I cope..."

"No no I should've never asked I'm sorry" I was serious I Should've never asked ever.

"I thought it was only right to tell you after I basically outed you about your mom. I'm sorry about that too" she looked down at my paper and scrunched her eyebrows then looked back up to me. "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm just..." I didn't want to admit I had no idea what I was doing but then she just passed her paper over.

"Here just make sure you don't make it too obvious" she told me but I couldn't make out words. I was too mesmerized.

Angelina freakin griffin had to be an Angel sent from heaven.

She was an Angel here to save me.

"Thank you...wait, are you sure?"

"Yeah take it as me making up about being a bitch the other night" I could never ever think she was something else other than an Angel.

"Could I tell you something but you won't get mad?" I asked not knowing how she would react to my comment.

"I'll try even though I'm apologizing for being a bitch to you. I can't help it. It's my natural nature" she shrugged with a smile and I chuckled.

"I was scared when Mr Harris put you as my partner I thought you'd be..."

"Mean like Jackson, Lydia and tyler are to you?" She finished my sentence and I nodded. "I'm not like them well at least not as bad I can be mean but not all the time like them"

"Yeah I've seen you..."

"Be a bitch? Yeah I have my moments. I'm not proud of them but..." she just brushed it off and turned back down to the table where she was cracking her fingers, something I hadn't seen her do.

"Maybe but...I never thought you were like them, maybe at the beginning..." I was cautious of my words but it didn't seem to bother her.

"What changed your mind?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye and I thought of a million answers.

Maybe the fact that her eyes were probably created by millions of angels and her smile...and just a thousand other things about her.

"I guess you can be mean sometimes and I was scared of you at some point but now I see that you're not completely a...bitch" she chuckled and that's another thing that made me believe Angelina could never be a bitch. Her laugh was like music created by angels.

"Well no worries Lahey we're friends now" she sent me the most angelic smile I've ever seen and I felt like melting right there but I just smiled and turned back to my paper to begin writing but my day turned upside down.

From being lonely well feeling lonely again I was happy I had her again.

It's like she was just there to save me.

Like an Angel sent from heaven with beautiful hair and skin and just perfect in every way.

She was perfect and maybe I shouldn't be thinking about her that way but she made it too hard.

God, Angelina Griffin.

-I love them sm omg can we just all slander angelina to stop talking to Scott ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.6K 28
It all started when he bumped into her and it all ended with two arrows. isaac lahey x oc mature content season 2
125K 3.1K 16
These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts given my my readers and followers on Tum...
2.3K 128 14
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ emery jameson realizes her love will never be enough for him. - isaac lahey x female oc teen wolf ( season 2 - season 3 ) started: no...
22K 736 27
| home. what a strange thing to say when you've spent months avoiding it. is it really your home though? or are you just trying to find your place in...