Snake and Venom

By ThekayX8

Rocco Merano the ruthless leader of Sicilian Mafia The Royal Serpents! Alessandra Russo's biggest most powerf... More

πŸŽ‰WelcomeπŸŽ‰
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Authors note
Book 2: Chapter 1
Authors note

Chapter 33

369 8 0
By ThekayX8

Looking up at Rocco I smile. "What are you doing?" When I question him he looks up at me.

"Changing your bandage. Your wound may not have been that deep, but we don't want it to get infected." He concentrates on my arm. Seems very out of character for a guy who's cold and cruel. "What the fuck were you thinking jumping in front of that bullet like that." He furrows his brow.

Technically I wasn't thinking. Rocco has an entire mafia to run. A family who loves him. He shouldn't die at the hands of someone like Marco. Someone who doesn't have any one to love him. "I wasn't." Lowering my eyes to his hands I watch as he finishes up on my arm. "Didn't think you would be worried about me Rocco."

His eyes meet mine and he frowns. "Zucchero you are my fiancée now. No one is to mess with you as long as you're with me or its direct disrespect to my family's name. My family cares about you now none of us wants you to die. Especially not Sophia."

Biting my bottom lip I take in his words. "What happened to the fake Marco." Shifting I try to change the subject. I'm not used to Rocco showing me his soft side and I don't want to be.

"He's in the torture room. His feet are in acid for laying his hands on my woman." Rocco glares. Then he stands up. "Are you good to move around?" He questions.

Sitting up I try to ignore the slight sting in my arm. "Yes." My eyes widen when his arm snakes around my waist.

"I'm going to hold you up just in case." He gazes down at me as I slide off of the bed.

"My arm got grazed Rocco not my entire body." Looking up at him I raise a brow. He knows I don't like to be treated like I can't do anything for myself.

"I'll let you go Zucchero when we leave the room if it makes you feel better." Nodding I let him walk with me until we get to the door. He let's me go as he opens it and I walk out of the room.

As we start to walk down the hallways I look around realizing there are more guards around than normal. "What's going on with the Guards?"

He glances at me before speaking. "I needed more security. I'll be going away again for business and I need you to be safe."

Furrowing my brow I slow my pace. "Why can I never go with you on these business trips? I thought you were done keeping me out of your family secrets?" Questioning I cross my arms as we walk.

"It's not that.." He pauses then speaks again. "Do you want to come with me?" He asks.

Well I didn't expect him to agree to that so easily. Guess I can rule out him seeing another woman on these trips out. "Isn't it obvious Rocco."

He stops in front of the basement door and turns towards me. "Fine I'm bringing you on this trip. Make sure you pack a lot of stuff." He opens the door and then walks down the stairs. Following him with a satisfied smile.

The fake Marco comes into view. He hasn't been touched yet, besides his feet. Rocco actually put the man's feet in acid. His entire foot is melting off slowly. The man has dry tears on his face and he has seems to be passes out. Rocco is known for being terrifying, but I've never seen him go this far with his torturing.

My uncle did a little pulling of teeth and stabbing. Nothing like melting someone's skin off though. As well deserved as it is it's just a reminder that I'm lucky that I'm not on his bad side.

He glares at the man in the seat. "How dare he try to get any sleep. The nerves in his feet may be very damaged now, but there are other places I can make him feel pain." Rocco announces picking up a saw.

He lowers the saw to the mans hand and starts cutting it. The saw goes deep into his skin as blood squirts all over him. Not being close enough for it to get onto my skin I back up just a little. I'm going to leave the torturing today all up to Rocco. Honestly I'm not angry enough to actually torture someone.

The mans scream fills the room as his eyes pop wide open. He looks down at his hand as sweat runs down his forehead. "Ahh!"

Rocco stops mid cut as the blood spills all over the floor. There's blood stained all over his suit and the sight is terrifying. "That will teach you not to mess with me or my woman." Rocco says through clenched teeth.

"P-please stop!" He yells out in horror. "I was just paid to kill you and take the girl" He says.

"What else do you know. There's no way Marco would just trust some random to pretend to be him." Rocco twists the saw in his hands around.

The mans eyes connect with mine. Glaring at him I remember that he's apart of the people who hurt my father. Don't look at me as if I'll save you.

"N-nothing. I don't know anything." He stammers.

Rocco sighs and stands up. "Now you're playing games and I hate games" He lifts the saw up and slams it down so hard the mans hand flies across the room completely dethatched from his body. The blood this time splatters and gets on my outfit.

Why can't Rocco be a little less sloppy with his victims. The man stares down at his now empty arm where his hand used to be only able to let out a scream of pain.

"Don't speak and you get hurt!" Rocco says throwing the saw. Then he picks up a new tool. He's not about to do what I think he is right?

He takes the tool and gets close to the mans face. "W-what are you doing?" The man asks.

Rocco grins as he brings the tool up to the man's eye. "W-wait please!" He yells and Rocco stops.

"Marco is going to be in Brooklyn New York in a couple of days." He says suddenly.

"Why is that?" Rocco tilts his head and stares at the man.

"He- heard about your business meeting with Hendrix. He wants to listen in so he can get all the details."

Rocco smirks and stands up straight. "Seems you know more than I thought." Rocco walks over to me.

"Go upstairs and pack. I don't want you to have to witness this." He says.

"Rocco I can handle a little blood. I'm not a baby." Crossing my arm I watch as he brings his free hand up to my face.

"I know Zucchero I just don't want you to think of me as a monster." He whispers. He brings my face closer to his lips and I sigh.

"Fine I'll go pack. Just fill me in once we get onto the place." He strokes the side of my face and pulls my lips into his.

My eyes flutter closed as he really kisses me before moving away and returning to what he was doing.

Biting my bottom lip I make my way back upstairs. Usually I would say something snarky, but recently Rocco has had some sort of effect on me. My body no longer wants to fight with him.

As I'm walking I run into Sophia. She seems to be in a rush. Her hair is disheveled as if someone ran their hands through it. One of the buttons on her shirt is popped open. Then the man from the first day I got here runs out of a room completely naked except for a towel on his lower body. The day his hands wrapped around my neck plays through my head.

Isn't he the same guy who abuses her. Why is she coming out of his room. "Sophie wait." He calls.

"So sorry Alessandra. Excuse me for a second." She moves around me and then starts to run. The man doesn't run after her. He just slides a hand down his face. Is everything okay with Sophia. The mans eyes meet mine and he narrows them before going back into his room.

He's an ass!

Hour

An hour passes and I've both made it back to Rocco's room and packed up as much stuff as my suitcase can fit. If I'm going to be there for a while might as well look cute while I'm there. Still I have no clue where we are going so I hope my outfit choices are okay.

Rocco walks into the room with a completely different suit on. The suit is dark blue with a white tie. His hair is styled to the side. All the blood is completely washed off of him. Did he go into one of the guest rooms to chance.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yeah, but where are we going." I ask.

"New York. One of my business clients are there and I also need to pay someone a visit." He walks to his closet and pulls out a suitcase.

"Isn't Marco going to be in New york?" Following him I lean against the doorway.

"He will. The information Marco's double gave me will do fine with finding Marco." He grins.

"What did he tell you down there after I left."

Rocco pulls a lot of shirts off the the hanger. "Marco plans to listen in on our conversation from the building next to my conference. If I place a bunch of men there he wont be able to and I'll be able to capture him." Rocco starts. "This conference holds valuable information that Marco wants to use to get ahold of one of my allies."

My eyes widen at how smart Marco has gotten. Before any of this he was just a reckless man who couldn't stop drinking and sleeping with women. Now he's suddenly made up this plan and even Rocco isn't able to find him. "Rocco." My voice comes out more worried then it was supposed to.

He stops mid taking down a shirt and faces me. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you Zucchero. Not as long as you're with me."

My eyes lower and I nod. Rocco's capable, but I can't help but be worried. Rocco only has me and my father is with Marco. I may be safe, but my father is in that psychopaths' hands.

"I can see the doubt in your face Zucchero." He moves closer and I look up at him. "Do you trust me? This wont work without trust."

Nodding I tilt my head. "I trust you Rocco."

"I'll make sure your father comes home to you. I promise you that." He lowers his voice and I nod.

Then he turns back towards his clothes and starts to pack up again. "When we come back my father and mother will be staying here for a few nights so don't be alarmed." He says.

As much as I've heard about his father he was sort of kind to me when we met. They may not know exactly how their son and I got together, but they know something.

"Okay." Leaving the closet I sit on the bed and cross my legs as I wait for him to finish.

A couple minutes later he walks out of the closet with his closed suitcase. "Let's go Zucchero we have a long flight to catch."

Getting off of the bed I follow Rocco out of the room as both of our shoes clack against the floor. All the guards eye us as we walk through the halls. I guess we wont need to have as much security now. As we walk down the stairs on of them grabs my suitcase. As much as I can do it myself I let them take it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.5K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
656K 10.8K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
5.6M 158K 57
❝𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π‘²π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’‰π’Šπ’” π‘Έπ’–π’†π’†π’βž UNDER EDITING - PARTS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED. He is ki...
11.7M 230K 52
Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me. "No and you'll never be able...