ᵀʰᵉ ᴸⁱᵗᵗˡᵉˢ || NCT

נכתב על ידי AngelJie96

"누나!!" "姐姐!!" "お姉さん!!" Cₒₘₑ ₐₙd ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑ ₜₕₑ cᵤₜₑₙₑₛₛ ₒᵥₑᵣₗₒₐd, ₗₒᵥₑₗy, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fᵤₙₙy ₘₒₘₑₙₜₛ wᵢₜₕ Nₐᵣₐ... עוד

✨✨✨✨
✨The 형's nickname by the Littles✨
✨ The Start ✨
✨Extra love✨
✨Wandered off ✨
✨One Japanese Morning✨
✨Lesson learnt✨
✨Surprise visit✨
✨Sick babies + a pinch of drama✨
✨ Brother's visit✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 1✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 2✨
✨The Littles' plushies collection - Part 3✨
✨Recovery prt.1✨
✨Recovery prt. 2✨
✨ Recovery prt.3 ✨
✨ Kingdom's tour ✨
✨Short trip✨
✨The truth came✨
✨Sorted out✨
✨THANK YOU✨
✨ Surprise in the planning ✨
✨Temporary Sitters✨
✨The Littles' English names by Nara✨
✨ Anniversary ✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 1
✨One Sick Morning✨
✨What if pt. 1✨
✨What if pt. 2✨
✨What if pt. 3✨
✨What if pt. 4✨
✨What if pt. 5✨
✨What if pt. 6 ✨
✨What if pt. 8✨
✨What if pt. 9✨
📣 Side note: help me 😅
✨What if pt. 10 - final✨
✨Secret past✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 2
✨Another surprise✨
✨Heart break✨
✨Retreat✨
✨Cheer up project✨
✨Back home✨
✨New deal + new suggestion ✨
Help me again 🤣✨
✨Hospital Visit✨
✨Something?✨
✨Unexpected✨
✨So..?✨
✨Sooo... ✨
✨Confession?✨
✨Slowly✨
✨Troubles✨
✨Ending?✨
✨Aftermath✨
✨Little visit✨
✨Return✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 3
✨The starts of something new✨
✨Rehearsal ✨
✨Debut stage - pt. 1✨
✨Debut stage - pt.2 ✨
✨Debut stage - pt.3✨
✨After stage✨
✨ Trouble?✨
✨Trust, Love, and Parenthood?✨
✨Moments✨
✨ᴺᵃʳᵃ'ˢ ᴹᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴺᶜᵀ✨ pt. 4

✨What if pt. 7 ✨

810 30 1
נכתב על ידי AngelJie96

Dedicated to mltplfndm

Bold - English
Normal - Korean
Italics - Chinese
_______________________

Nara came to the playroom a little late as she forgot to turn on the switch to charge her phone, so it was dead when she woke up around 10. When she arrived, the playroom was unexpectedly quiet, making the caregiver thought the Littles didn't turned that day. So, Nara planned to do some spring cleaning since it had been a while.

But she didn't ended up doing it when she saw Little Mark and Hendery reading a storybook together, sharing a bean bag while Littles Jisung appeared to be taking a nap on someone's chest on the cushioned floor.

Nara slowly closed the door and tiptoed to the sleeping figure to see who it was. She signalled the two five years old to be quiet when they looked up from their book before quietly ran to hug her.

"We thought you weren't coming today." Mark said to her and Nara apologized for being late. "Taetae 형made smoothies and bought some pastries for breakfast."

"Then, 형put Jisunggie down for his late morning nap." Hendery continued and Mark just nodded. "But he ended up sleeping with him, since Jisunggie cried every time he tried to lay him down. Junnie took nap too, beside형."

Nara looked around the sleeping figure searching for the small 4 years old and found him curled up next to her sleeping boyfriend with Xiao Na. She let the two older boys to continue on their reading while she attended to the sleeping 3.

She slowly lifted Jisung off Taeil and softly sang a lullaby as he was about to cry to put him back to sleep before laying him in his crib. Next, she softly lifted Renjun and laid him down in the same crib as the crib was big enough for the two of them to share. After that was taken care of, she proceeded to wake her boyfriend up from his short slumber.

"Taeil... Time to wake up." Nara gently shook him, making the 2 years older boyfriend to groan and slowly got up to a sitting position while rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. "Had a good nap?" She asked when he sleepily looked at her, making her to giggle at his sleepily self.

"Did Nara call you back, Taeyong?" He stretched his stiff muscles as he yawned and closed his eyes again. After a few minutes of waiting and the leader didn't answered, Taeil opened his eyes just to see his girlfriend smiling at him.

"Nara, you're here!? Did something happened? Are you ok? We tried calling you this morning, but it went straight to mailbox." Taeil cupped her face and turned her head side to side to check for injuries before pulling her into a tight hug. "I was so worried about you." He mumbled to her hair.

"My phone dead after forgetting to turn the switch on to charge it and I overslept since my alarm didn't rang." She explained after Taeil pulled away. "I'm sorry for making you worried." She pouted and he just patted her head. "And thank you for taking good care of the boys. You did a really good job too."

Taeil blushed at the compliment and scratched his non-itchy scalp as he turned red, making Nara to giggle. It was the first time Nara ever let one of the 형to take care of the Littles alone without her supervise and asking her what to do. Usually Nara will be gone for an hour or two with her telling them what to do in that period, but she was very impressed by the effort that Taeil had done that day in keeping the playroom clean, the boys calmed and even putting Jisung down for his late morning nap.

"Well, I did learnt from the best." Taeil commented back, making her blushed back. He planted a kiss on her forehead, making her red even more. "I can't believe that it had been 2 years since we started dating."

*Flashback*

"Minmin?... Minmin?" Nara called as she walked through the hallways in search of the runaway 2 toned orange and maroon haired 5 years old. "Come on... It's time for your nap time."

The caregiver was just cleaning the stove in the pantry and preparing Mark's formula for his nap, while Little Mark were doing some colouring at the craft corner. After getting bored of colouring, Little Mark decided to adventure out by himself. Nara came back with the formula when she realised the 5 years old was gone and the door was opened.

Nara closed the door to an empty practice room before her phone rang. It was an unknown caller.

"Hello?" She answered and bowed at the passing staffs.

'Nara씨?' A familiar voice answered back. 'Its me, Taeyong. I got your number from manager형.'

"Oh... Can I help you with something?" She asked as she reminded herself to save the leader's number later.

'Well... I think we might have found a runaway 5 years old in our practice room.' He giggled and she heard a child's laughter in the background. 'Dong Hyuck found him on his way back from the restroom, but instead of sending him back, the maknae decided to sneak him in our practice room.'

"Thank you for telling me. I'll be there in 5 minutes." The leader hummed before he hang up.

Nara arrived at the practice room and knocked on the door before opening it, revealing the 2 managers, 5 young men, a teenager and the missing 5 years old. She smiled and bowed as she walked in.

"누나!!" Little Mark cheered and ran to her with a packet of cookie in his hand. "Channie형gave cookie." Nara let out a sigh of relief and crouched down to his level before ruffling his hair.

"Please don't go out the playroom alone ever again. Something could have happen and you could have got hurt or kidnap." Nara said to him, making the toddler to pout. "Promise누나, that you won't do it again." She held out her pinky to him.

"Minmin promise." Mark mumbled as he wrapped his pinky with hers and connected their thumbs to seal the deal. She giggled before pulling him into a hug and held his free hand as she got up on her feet.

"Nara씨..." Taeyong called and she slowly walked to him with Mark before bowing when she saw a few new faces. She felt a pair of eyes staring at her , so she turned and saw a blonde hair before giving him a small smile. The guy immediately looked away as he blushed.

"I'm sure you're seeing some new faces here and you already know Jaehyun." Jaehyun greeted the older girl and she greeted back. "Guys, this is Yang Nara, Mark's caregiver. Nara, this is our Japanese member, Nakamoto Yuta." The said lad bowed at her and she greeted him back in Japanese.

"You speak Japanese?" Yuta asked in Japanese as he was surprised, along with the other and she let out a small giggle before nodding. "You didn't tell me, you can speak in Japanese." Commented Taeyong.

"You never ask." Nara replied before Taeyong playfully glared at her.

"This is our Chinese member, Winwin. He's the same age as Jaehyun." The baby faced smiled and bowed at her. Again, Nara surprised everyone as she greeted him back in Chinese. "You speak Chinese too?!" She giggled at their surprised faces.

"Again. You guys never ask and I used to live in Shanghai." Nara gave them a big smile and a peace sign. Just then, Mark nudged on her blouse before letting out a big yawn. "Nap time for Minmin." She giggled and carried him into a shoulder hold. Mark leaned his head on her shoulder before falling asleep.

"I'll make it quick then before Mark wants his Melon." Taeyong said before he giggled. "This is our maknae and the one who kidnapped Minmin, Dong Hyuck or Haechan." The brown haired teenager smiled at her and bowed. Nara slightly bowed back and he apologized. "Lastly, this is our oldest member, Taeil형 or Mr. Moon." Taeyong patted the blonde haired guy from earlier and he shyly greeted her.

'So that's his name. Cute.' Nara mentally said and greeted him back. Mark then mumbled in gibberish, making the group to giggle. "I got to go now. This boy is going to need Melon before he starts crying." The guys nodded before walking to the door with her and Yuta went to open the door for her. "Thanks, Yuta-san." She waved goodbye and walked back to the playroom. Taeil stood by the door as he watched her walked down the halls and into the playroom.

"Do you want her number?" Taeyong asked as he smirked and leaned against the door frame. "I saw the way you looked at her."

-----

Since that day, Taeil will be the one who sent Mark to the playroom as he would volunteered without hesitation.

Not that Nara minded, but she secretly like it. This went on as the number of Littles increased from 2 to 7 on the following year and the two had been hanging out frequently. Taeil would sometime invited Nara and her mother to have dinner with his family and vice versa. The friendship remained close until the 127 went on their tour in 2019 they hardly kept in touch as the boys were busy while Nara was busy with the 5 dreamies, following them on their schedule just in case they turned. When the 127 came back, the dreamies' manager informed them that Nara took a leave to New York to help her brother with some projects when Mark and Haechan asked as they saw the playroom was locked. Taeil was also excited as the two maknae to see her again after a few months of not being able to contact her, but the smile he had turned upside down when he heard that.

"I was about to give 누나the souvenirs I bought for her." Haechan whined as he sulked, making the other to giggle and Taeyong patted his head. "When is 누나coming back?" The manager shrugged.

"She said she might be there for half a year." Making the boy's jaw dropped as he was surprised and speechless. "She'll try her best to come back after a month. So, cheer up and be patient. Nara will come back soon." The manager ruffled the sunshine's hair before leaving the practice room. Taeil looked down at the paper bag in his hand that was full of the gifts he bought for her and sighed.

----

A few months later at the end of 2019, the 7 Littles were on their way to the NCT's practice room with the older members when they saw the lights in their playroom were on and a figure that they haven't seen in a while was wiping the windows outside, before running toward that person as they shouted, "누나!!"

The figure stopped and turned around before crouching down as she smiled and got tackled to the floor by the 6 toddlers and a baby. Nara giggled and gave them each a kiss on the cheeks before embracing Jisung into her embrace as she stood back up again. She then bowed at the older members and gave them a big hug, landing longer on Taeil.

"누나...Where go? Nana miss you so much." Jaemin mumbled as he pouted and the other pouted with him. They all went inside and sat on the floor as they chatted. Nara giggled and ruffled his hair after he crawled to her.

"누나 went to New York to help my brother with some projects because he needs a female vocal in his demo."

"Wait! You sing?" DoYoung asked as the members were surprised, and she just shrugged. "Like for real?"

"I can't make or force you guys to believe me, but..." She was interrupted when someone knocked on the door and slide it opened, revealing a guy. "Nathan... How did you even passed the security?"

"The company gave me a pass because I'm collaborating with their artists for a new project, remember?" The guy answered as she shrugged and gave him a cheeky smile while the guy just came and pulled lightly on her ear before patting her head. Taeil saw the interaction between them and glared at him, but the glare only last for a few seconds after Nara introduced him as her brother. Later, the members were either playing or just watching the Littles played, while Nara was preparing some snacks for them when Taeil, who muscled up all his courage to ask her something.

"Hey Nara..." He greeted making the caregiver giggled and greeted back. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Ask away." She went to wash her hands and wiped them dry as she waited for the older member to continue. Taeil stretched his non-itchy head and moved closer to the caregiver a.k.a his long time crush. "Is something bothering you lately?" Nara softly cupped one side of his face and gentle caressed his cheek as she was worried.

"Yes...." He replied as he held her hand that was on his cheek and stared at her. "You..." With that, he pulled her closer by the waist before landing his lips on her soft lips, giving her a short sweet kiss as his other hand went to her nape with the kiss became deeper. She eventually kissed him back, making the main vocalist to smile.

Pulling away, the two found themselves blushing to each other and Taeil finally popped the question.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Nara smiled and nodded as she said, "Yes." Taeil pulled her into a tight hug and twirled, making her to giggle.

"That's bold move, 형!!" Taeyong shouted, startling the two before they could noticed that they were peeping from the doorframe.

"Now, let's have a future brother-in-law to future brother-in-law type conversation, shall we?" Nathan came and took the new boyfriend out to talk.

"Don't you dare hurt him, Nathan or I'm telling Mum!"

"누나... Jisunggie is awake.." Mark called as he and Hendery ran to the pantry where she and Taeil were preparing for their lunch and snacks. The boys' claim was backup when a baby's cry was heard.

Nara coo-ed as she went to get the baby from his crib and calmed him down. Renjun remained asleep despite Jisung crying next to him. Taeil saw the interaction and knew she's the one. Then, the two 99 liners played with Jisung while Nara went to wake a sleepy Renjun since it was almost time for lunch.

"妈妈... Junnie want sleep.." The 4 years old whimpered as Nara lifted him up from the crib into a shoulder hold. Nara giggled as she patted his back and nodded, putting the toddler back to sleep.

"I guess Junnie will be having a late lunch then." Said Taeil and she giggled before nodding. "I'll go gather the boys to the table and have their bibs clip on."

Taeil got the 3 boys ready for lunch and sat with them while Nara went to put Renjun's portion into a small Moomin container and still holding him since he'll cry if she tried to lay him down.

"Babe... Let me hold him while you pack his portion." Taeil offered as he went to check on her but Nara gladly refused, causing the boyfriend to pout. "Why not?"

"When Junnie is asleep in my hold, he will cry if anyone took him away or if I tried to lay him down in the crib again. It happened once with Jaehyun and it took a whole 10 minutes to calm him down." Taeil nodded and placed a kiss on her cheeks before going back to check the other three boys.

An hour later, Renjun finally woke up from his nap and had his late lunch with Nara as the other three and Taeil were playing. After lunch, Nara was washing the dishes with Renjun when Taeil called. She quickly washed up and dried their hands before carrying the four years old back to the playroom. Instantly, she was surprised by a big heart behind Taeil, who was holding a bouquet of roses and Mark, Hendery and Jisung ran to her with a single rose each.

"For you.." Jisung mumbled as they handed her the roses, which Nara happily received. "Junnie...come..." She put Renjun down as Jisung made grabby hand at him and he ran with the other three to behind the heart.

Nara then turned to her boyfriend before he handed her the bouquet and landed a kiss on her forehead.

"When did you had the time to make this? Or even bought this bouquet?" She asked as Taeil just shrugged before suddenly kneeling on one knee, surprising her. "오빠??" Her eyes turned glossy and a tear streamed down her cheeks.

"I don't know how to properly ask you or finding a nice view for this. I actually planned to take you out today and let the others babysit the Littles." He explained before taking out a ring from his back pocket. "I know we haven't been together long but..."

Taeil took a deep breath and said, "Nara, will you give me the honour of becoming my wife and mother to my children?" On cue, the four Littles pushed a wagon full of roses, teddy bears and chocolates in as they munched on the chocolate treats.

"Boys.. You know you're not supposed to eat the chocolate, right?" Taeil sighed while the Littles just giggled. Nara joined as she saw the interaction before focusing back on the kneeling Taeil. "So... Will you?"

Nara gave him a smile and nodded, "Yes. I do." Taeil let out a sigh of relief as he got up and wore the ring to her finger before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I love you, Moon Taeil."

"I love you too, Yang Nara." He planted a kiss on the crook of her neck.

_____________________________________________

I'm back with the What if series with Taeil's ver. Sorry if the ending is a wit bit 🤏🏻 similar to the other. Hope you guys like it. 💚💚☺️☺️🌹❤️ Love you!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.4K 164 12
"knock knock" "whos there" "this user has" "this user has who..." ! this user has blocked you. started: 20230810 ended: HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in sicheng...
10.2K 81 37
Just as the title says :) Requests are open, you can put them in the comments or ping me personally whenever you want! Updates might be irregular but...
16.8K 895 24
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" ........ -𝙰 𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 *𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱* 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬 𝗠𝗬...
161K 2.6K 102
creating imaginations with the neos #nct #nctu #nct127 #nctdream #wayv #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lu...