The Risk For Our Lives [ Lev...

By Tapioca_Rin

Y/N Yeager. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Two years after Zeke snitched on his parents, Y/N fi... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viv
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xiv
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxiv
xxx
xxxi
OVA
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxviiii
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxviv
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.1
๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ 1.2
๐–จ๐— ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ?
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–ด ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐— ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

lxiv

4.3K 183 69
By Tapioca_Rin

⚖ • ⚰

Eren was now standing on the ground of the only paths both in awe and surprise.

"This place is..." Eren muttered.

"The coordinate where all paths converge..." Eren turned around to see that a grey-haired and old-looking Zeke spoke sitting on the ground with multiple chains attach to a collar around his neck. "I think... This must be where members of the royal family come when they inherit the Founding when they made use of its power."

"I was supposed to say that, smelly ass monkey." Y/N suddenly appeared standing. Both Y/N and Zeke had both of their collars chained to the ground though the difference is that Y/N was standing and looked the same and young while Zeke was sitting and looked old as fuck.

"Y/N... Zeke..." Eren muttered.

"I've been waiting for so long, Eren. It feels like I've been here for years waiting for you to recover and open your eyes."

"We cann see that you know..." Y/N snickered looking at Zeke's hair turning greyish and old.

"Years... Have passed?" Eren questioned looking at the starry and illuminating sky.

"I don't know... When I got here... I think a minute ago... I was chained and collared before I knew it and I saw him looking older than wrinkly Pixis himself." Y/N answered pointing out Zeke's old figure which she laughed out.

"I too am not sure. Everything that took place passed in a flash out there. Gabi blew your head off.." Zeke added. Before Eren arrived Zeke told Y/N what happened on the battlefield in Wall Maria. "But we were able to make contact before you passed on completely."

"And you??? What happened?" Eren questioned. The last time she was able to see her sister was when the two Yeagers were stuck in Eren's cell.

"You should've known by now, Eren. I don't feel like giving important information to a shitty monkey who almost killed me." Y/N snarled glaring at Zeke.

"We succeeded," Zeke muttered then looked up noticing someone from behind Eren. "We've obtained the power of the Founder."

Y/N frowned upon seeing Ymir Fritz coming up to them. 'That kid won't listen to me at all... Ymir only minded Zeke to be the Founder and stopped listening to me.'

"Someone's here." Eren turned around seeing someone approach them.

"Calm your titties, Eren. That's the Founder Ymir..." Y/N spoke.

"The Founder?? How do you know?" Eren asked not buying it at all.

"Who else would be wandering around this place but the Founder Ymir herself?" Zeke answered and then began to lightly play with the sandy ground. "Furthermore she was the one who rebuilt half of my body with this soil and brought me back to life. The Founder must be making the titans in this place."

Ymir with expressionless and empty eyes couldn't speak at all and couldn't bear emotions and continued to walk up to them.

"Each time we seek the power of the Titan, she uses her endless time here to mould our bodies."

"All this time..." Y/N notice the slight shift of softness in Eren's tone. "In here, all alone?"

"Eren. You must command the Founder Ymir." Eren turned back to meet his older brother's gaze. "Now's the time to make our dream come true."

Eren's eyes widened at what he said though he continued to question. "What are those chains?"

"Oh, now you notice these chains. Well, thank you for your concern. It's on us to take away our freedom here. In other words, the vow to renounce war." Zeke told as Y/N held one of the chains examining it. "As we expected you're the only one who can move freely in this place. You're the only one who can command the Founder Ymir"

'Heh... Even though you're trying not to renounce the war... Ymir will still be looked upon as a tool for power and desires.' Y/N looked from her chains then up to Ymir still walking up to them with the same expressionless face. 'We're you always like that? For years?- no... Centuries?'

"My dream, Mr Ksaver's dream and your dream... Please save the world." Zeke looked at Eren with a pleading look though Eren didn't much like it based on how he was looking at his older brother.

'There it is again... The pressure is there for Eren... In the present and past, Eren was bound to save something... Save Humanity in the walls... Save the Eldian race... Save the world.' Y/N's eyebrows furrow with worry for Eren. 'When can he ever live without having those pressures on his shoulders?...'

"Eren?..." Eren stood silent to Zeke's calls looking at him with a disagreeable face. "Tell the Founder this... 'Make it so all Eldians will never again be capable of making children.'"  Y/N's eyes widen when hearing Zeke's order. The middle-born Yeager's hand slowly reached up to her stomach knowing that there was a soon-to-be child in there.

Though as usual Zeke didn't even notice nor even looked at Y/N once. He still remained fazed by Eren's pleading to use the power of the Founder. Zeke completely ignored Y/N's presence behind him.

Though if there's an ugly horrible ass sibling, there's always one that will always notice you. Eren noticed that Y/N was palming her stomach and then looking at it softly. Though his thoughts can't be sure if his guess was right.

"We can crush the Allied Forces with the Rumbling after that," Zeke added though Eren turned his back on his elder brother with gritting teeth.

"To euthanize every Eldians..." Eren muttered.

"Eren..."

"There is no way I could ever accept a plan so messed up like that." Eren looked back at Zeke with a frown and pissed face. "Sorry, Brother. I was just playing along so I could get here."

And with that Eren was now walking up to Ymir while Zeke looked down at his hands in disbelief and as for Y/N, she remained with mixed feelings. Both confusion and relief. Relief that Eren refused and confused for what's Eren's real motive in the paths.

"The two of us said no, Zeke. It's time to stop this ugly ass shit of yours." Y/N spoke up as Zeke placed both of his palms on his face.

"So long as there are Eldians... This hell will never end! If you don't do this here, this bloodshed will never stop. The thing we've repeated so many times will continue for eternity." Zeke mumbled through his covered face. "Why, Eren?!! Tell me!!"

"You're a shitty brother for not adding myself to 'Why, Eren.'. A shitty-ass bearded brother with a shitty-ass plan... A match made in heaven? No hell..." Y/N said.

"Because I was born into this world." Eren stopped as Y/N looked at him saying the words which came from their mother (Carla). "Founder Ymir."

Ymir's emotionless eyes diverted to Eren who held out a hand saying. "Lend me your power."

Eren's eyes widen horrified for a second and Ymir bluntly walked past him heading straight to Zeke.

"I knew it, Eren, Y/N... I wanted to believe that the two of you would understand." Zeke dashingly took off his hands off of his face with a pissed-off look. "Is this also because the two of you were brainwashed by our father??!!"

Both Eren and Y/N looked at Zeke wide-eyed and mouths gaped as Ymir stopped her tracks in front of Zeke and then kneeled with her head low.

"What is this... What is going on?" Eren questioned.

"Why ask me? Bitch I ain't the Founder." Y/N answered as she gritted her teeth seeing the scene. Inside of her, she was feeling anger rise. Ymir always bowed. Always submissive like a puppet. Losing her humanity and freedom and Y/N can't handle that.

"In the long span, it took you two to wake up... I learned many things. The Founder can make anything. Even these earthen chains." Both the younger and middle Yeagers were shocked when Zeke took off the chains without struggle and stood up turning the chains to complete rubble.

"So long as I, with the royal blood, wish for it. Unlike the Kings of the Walls throughout history, I arrived here without being tainted by the first king's ideology." Zeke explained as Y/N did the same thing of taking the chains off of her neck which also shocked her and Eren. "During a long time, I spent with the Founder in here, I succeed in nullifying the vow to renounce the war."

All Zeke could do was scratch his neck.

"The Founder Ymir holds immense power, but in reality, she's merely a slave with no will of her own." The small flame of anger turned into a bigger one when hearing Zeke's dreadful words. Zeke offered Ymir a hand. "She believes all of those with the royal blood to be her master, and continued to submit to them."

Zeke then glanced at Y/N.

"That's why Ymir kept appearing to you so many times... Though I do not know the reason why I was picked over you." Y/N grit her teeth hearing the overbearing tone of Zeke's words. He didn't mind her at all and focused on Ymir. "I've obtained the power of the Founder."

"Impossible..." Eren muttered.

"You were merely the key to achieving that, Eren," Zeke confessed and pointed a finger as chains were wrapped around Eren's wrists catching him off guard. "I'm glad I waited until I can hear your true feelings."

Eren looked back to Ymir and then at Y/N who was running up to him to help.

"It's not your fault. We're just pitiful victims born to that disgusting monster of a father." Zeke with a horrified face muttered.

"Eren!" Y/N ran faster when Zeke placed his hands on Eren's shoulders

"However I had another father who rescued me. And you two need someone to rescue you as well. I will never abandon you two. I'll fix you both with the power of the Founder!!" Zeke took off his other hand from Eren's shoulder and then dragged Y/N up close to them.

"Stop it, it's useless. Let go of her." Eren grit his teeth as Y/N struggled to try to somewhat use her strength or even use the Founder's powers but fail.

"When I save the world... It will be the three of us!!" Zeke took the back of both Eren's and Y/N's heads as the three Yeager's foreheads collided with the electricity that surrounded them.

_____________________________

The sound of a baby cackling ringed through Y/N's ears. The girl immediately knew when was this. It was the memory when Eren was still a young and innocent baby while a younger Y/N didn't know about the truth of the outside and had a fresh open memory.

With a crawling baby, the younger version of Grisha picked baby Eren up as he began to cry. Meanwhile younged Y/N was laughing at her father while Carla was helping Grisha calm him down.

"This is... Dad's memory?" Eren asked as Y/N looked at the scene with softness.

"He sure looks like he's enjoying his life," Zeke said. "For someone who pushed his friends and his previous family into hell while forcing her daughter to forget her previous life and left them down there.."

"I sure look like I didn't know the shittiest thing outside the world and that I have the shittiest older brother," Y/N added as well staring at the younger Y/N. "I surely more  looked like I'm enjoying than being in Marley."

The younger Grisha then passed the crying baby to Carla as she calmed him like a pro. Well, that's what young Y/N would say at the moment.

"Just what are you trying to do?" Eren asked.

"I will show the two of you until both of you understand," Zeke answered. "Just how Grisha Yeager brainwashed his son and planted those seeds of nationalism in the two of you. For ad many times as it takes."

The scene continued to play out as Eren was tucked near Carla's chest calming down and Grisha wanted to hold baby Eren while Younger Y/N looked at them with a happy face.

Zeke walked up to the door and opened it. Instead of showing the usual outside, it showed a bright light. Before Zeke walked through, he gave one last look at the scene and said. "Good for you, Grisha. You get to completely forget and alter your first family and have a happy life while no one is here to blame you for it."

The scene played out of Grisha with a happy smile finally carrying baby Eren properly and cradling them while younger Y/N reached out wanting to hold the baby and Carla looked at them with a smile.

"Even if you've completely forgotten that you had a son before." Zeke then completely walked away. "Let's go."

And as it did the two Yeagers walked but before they went through they stopped and looked at the happy scene once again.

Younger Y/N was now holding baby Eren with pride as she boasted it to both her happy mother and father.

"Awww... I still remember you have chubby cheeks. It felt like the softest bread ever." Y/N chuckled as Eren looked silent before the two walked through the door.

The next memory was in the only basement. It was full of books and beakers of some sort.

It was Y/N's most awful moment. The time when Grisha injected Y/N with a fluid that made her forget most of her life.

"How dare you bring us here..." Y/N grit her teeth clucthing her fists tightly.

"I was always curious how he made you forget everything," Zeke answered.

The scene played out just as she remembered it. She struggled to get out of her father's grip as she sat on her seat squirming for help.
And as it is the injection was inside her and the fluid was pushed in taking the younger Y/N unconscious.

Y/N had enough and punched a wall creating a massive hole that emitted the same bright white light at the door.

"I thought you'll fight back and everything was like an action play but I was completely disappointed," Zeke said.

"Fuck you." Y/N raised her middle finger and then went inside the hole pissed off not wanting to see that memory at all.

The next memory was set on the time almost a year old Eren learned to walk. And as always Eren was a bundle of joy and cuteness.

Young Eren was chasing a butterfly and then went straight to his father as Grisha hugged him tightly carrying him up with young Y/N beside.

"Let's go," Zeke said walking in the opposite direction.

The scene shifts as the Yeager siblings were looking out of a window seeing Grisha talking with a patient in bed.

"Look Eren, Y/N. This is what he really is." Zeke spoke.

"An extroverted person?" Y/N asked.

"No. He used his position as a doctor to get close to those with power. All to pin down the King of the Walls and steal the Founding Titan." Zeke explained as Eren stared at him while Y/N didn't. "Of course, if he slips up his wife, daughter and son will be in danger. But he continues to take that risk regardless. Do you know why?"

"'cause he's a psychopath?" Y/N asked.

"Because this shitty old man was a piece of crap who would throw his family into a pile of shit to restore Eldia," Eren answered. "I see now. I was wrong. I shouldn't have been born. I'm free from my brainwashing now."

Y/N was silent though Zeke was distracted by Eren's words. his mouth gaped but instantly close as he started to walk away saying. "We have all the time we need. No need to rush."

Y/N looked at Eren with a chuckle and muttered lowly. "I don't get why he thinks we're brainwashed. Let's just play along with his delusions "

The scene shifts to a small family dinner. Grisha was smiling at young baby Eren who was playing with his food while young Y/N was encouraging him with a playful smirk.

Then the scene shifts once again to where an Innocent baby Eren was playing and reaching out for a bottle of wine which Hannes was holding. As for Y/N well she was hiding behind her father clutching her nose tightly due to the strong and disgusting scent of alcohol around Hannes.

Another scene changes.

Grisha was stealing things as he rumbled through a cabinet drawer as a sleeping noble was on their bed.

It shifts again to a scene where Kenny Ackerman exchanged something with Grisha.

'Kenny looked the same when he died.' Y/N thought looking at Kenny. 'He and Levi don't look alike at all. Levi looks more handsome.'

Then the scene changes to Grisha stopping in front of the Reiss chapel.

Y/N knew exactly what was going to happen and it pained her to see the moment when her nice and kind friend, Frieda was killed.

"No way..." Eren muttered. "I can't believe he found it so quickly."

"What's this place?" Zeke asked.

"The Reiss Chapel... This is where the King of the Walls' base." Y/N answered.

Grisha opened the trapdoor that led down to the crystal cavern with a hesitant look.

"Impossible. Grisha should be stealing the Founding on the day the walls were destroyed. It's still years away." Zeke explained as it also confused Y/N.

The young Grisha gulped feeling the overbearing guilt as he closed the trapdoor and left.

"I guess the guilt came up to him..." Y/N spoke then looked at Zeke. "That should've been you when you thought of killing me with Levi."

The scene shifts to the Yeager household where a confused young Y/N is being hugged by a teary Grisha alongside an also confused baby Eren.

"I always thought he was odd at that time... I guess there's a reason for everything." Y/N confessed.

Meanwhile, Zeke looked at the scene with wide eyes shocked. Grisha was never like this when he was in Marley. Y/N kind of pitied Zeke a little bit because he has never felt the love of a genuine and happy father.

Scene shifts again to the basement. Y/N really didn't like it in the basement not because the hole she made was gone but also because bad memories haunted her here.

"I see. It seems he did love his second son and only daughter. Enough to put his mission as a restorationist aside. Nothing like he did with me" Zeke confessed. "I guess he has learned from his past failures."

The young Grisha was sleeping at his desk tired with a book in the bottom of his hands.

'If only you came with me to Paradis...' Y/N thought looking at the sleeping Grisha then to Zeke. 'If you did... Then you would've felt the happiness of a family.'

"But as a matter of fact, you do exactly as he wanted. You're no longer your true self. You will know eventually."

Y/N noticed the first family picture that consists of a baby version of me held by Grisha and Dina holding Zeke whilst they sit. It was the same photo that Levi handed to her when he saw it after the battle for Shiganshina.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Zeke." Grisha muttered whilst asleep which caused Zeke to go wide-eyed in shock as his face turned soft on Grisha.

'Well, would you look at that Zeke's plan to show us that Grisha was evil as fuck backfired at him like Levi's pounding...' Y/N thought as suddenly Grisha's eyes slowly opened.

"Zeke?" Grisha muttered half their eyelid open. Though one thing was that Zeke yelped amongst Grisha's calling which cause Grisha himself to stand up. As it seems Grisha only heard him and could not see him. "Zeke?? Are you there??"

"Oh, shit does he hear us or is he just delirious?" Y/N asked startled.

"Y-Y/N?" Grisha then turned in Y/N's direction which startled her once more.

"Shit" Eren looked at Y/N to stop which she did.

Silence stayed in the room as neither one of them didn't speak up. The three Yeager siblings looked at their father wide-eyed not expecting Grisha to hear them.

Grisha then looked around his office then sat down. Puts his hand onto his forehead smiling to himself the says. "How could that bearded old man be Zeke?"

With those words, Y/N felt the absolute right to laugh. Eren knew that Y/N was silently giggling and on the brink of laughter and cackles, he immediately cupped her mouth. Y/N could not calm down at all silently laughing.

"It's just a dream..." Grisha concluded.

"This is..." Zeke wanted to speak though he was cut off by Eren.

"Next. We're going to the next memory." Eren said opening the door next to Grisha that emitted the same bright light then pointed at Y/N. "Or else we'll have to bear her laughs, Zeke."

"I-i can't... Levi would be happy when he would know this." Y/N smiled.

The next scene was some regular day in Shiganshina. A young Armin waved at Grisha as young Eren and teenager Y/N did the same.

"You're nine now... And Y/N's 17?? I presume..." Zeke said.

"I was 18, you motherfucker." Y/N glared at him though Zeke ignored her.

"Grisha has loved and raised you two freely. So you two weren't brainwashed by our father." Zeke concluded looking at the scene longingly.

"That's why we told you it's useless," Eren answered.

"What a drag that we had to waste our fucking time in his memories for years," Y/N grumbled.

"If so then why did the two of you betray me?" Zeke asked the faced Eren. "Without being told anything, he passed his titan down to you and you kept fighting as he wished. Eren. Y/N. Why do you refuse to end this conflict?"

"What do you mean why do I refuse to end this? I always wanted to end this conflict, not in the genocide way." Y/N answered. Content with her answer Zeke then looked at Eren.

"Then what are you planning to do with the power of the Founding?"

"I... Since the moment I was born... I've always been myself." Eren replied which confused Y/N.

Y'all I have a universal question....

How old was Mikasa when her mom died and when Eren first met and saved her???

VOTE FOR CHA CHING MONEY BE DROPPINV FROM THE SKY CUZ IM BROKE AF🕺💃

Wish for the world to at least calm down and hope for y'all safety and health<3333

Btw im adopting yall since yall my fans... You can call me mother and father or smth like that BUT DONT CALL ME MOMMY OR WHATEVER PLS NO😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
14.1K 548 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
141K 4.1K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
28 3 23
I'm dumping an unpublished Levi fan fiction I wrote few months ago. I need to clear my storage. Uploading on : Apr 9 2024