I've Got A Super Rich Dad 3rD

By ppyazie

The Continuation. I've Got A Super Rich Dad :Third part. Stories not mine and belong to their rightful owner... More

Chapter 401
Chapter 402
Chapter 403
Chapter 404
Chapter 405
Chapter 406
Chapter 407
Chapter 408
Chapter 409
Chapter 410
Chapter 411
Chapter 412
Chapter 413
Chapter 415
Chapter 416
Chapter 417
Chapter 418
Chapter 419
Chapter 420
421
422
423
424
425
426
427
428
429
430
431
432
433
434
435
436
437
438
439
440
441
442
443
444
445
446
447
448
449
450
451
452
453
454
455
456
457
458
459
460
461
462
463
464
465
466
467
468
469
470
471
472
473
474
475
476
477
478
479
480
481
482
483
484
485
486
487
488
489
490
491
492
493
494
495
496
497
498
499
500
501
502
503
504
505
506
507
508
509
510
511
512
513
514
515
516
517
518
519
520
521
522
523
524
525
526
527
528
529
530
531
532
533
534
535
536
537
538
539
540

Chapter 414

27 2 0
By ppyazie

Chapter 414 - Another Challenge

For this point, Ye Yunjie was of course clear about it, which was why she had directly achosen to make a move against these people.

These people only listened to Shen Haoting, and now that their people had been taken out, each and every one of them was harbouring fire in their hearts.

Plus, they might have more or less had opinions about themselves in general, and today, they all burst out at once.

Ye Yunjie understood that if she could not calm these people down today, then when they returned, these 100 people would become uncontrollable wild horses.

At that time, it would be the most frightening, these people would not only ruin the situation that they had painstakingly managed, but would even destroy the bureau that Shen Haoting had laid down for so many years.

Twenty years ago, Shen Haoting had adopted these people and set up the Lei Group with the aim of one day using them for himself, but Shen Haoting definitely did not want to see that these people would end up causing chaos for him.

At this moment, Ye Yunjie had already rushed to the front of the strong man, her gaze was sharp, her movements were as swift as a civet cat, and the coldness in her eyes was like a thousand years of frost.

He had never seen Ye Yunjie's skills before and did not believe that she could pose too much of a threat to him, he did not even bother to move.

With a height of two metres and a weight of 300-odd pounds, he was standing here and thought that Ye Yunjie wouldn't be able to help himself.

But he was wrong!

A big mistake!

Ye Yunjie rushed up to him, suddenly stopped her speed, and then caught him off guard with a dodge, jumping directly behind the strong man Vajra, then jumped up with one step, holding Vajra's huge head with both hands, and violently threw the strong man Vajra from behind, directly on his back.

At first Vajra was still somewhat surprised by Ye Yunjie's speed, but still had some contempt in his heart.

Then he felt like he was stuck in the throat and hurriedly tried to get his hands on Ye Yunjie's hands to break them.

But it seemed a little late and even more futile.

With a fierce force, Ye Yunjie instantly brought Vajra down, and then with that force, she threw the 300-odd pound man out with a heavy thud.

"With a bang, Vajra flew two meters away and hit a table so hard that the solid wood desk was instantly split into pieces as if it were made of paper.

The solid wood desk instantly fell apart like a piece of paper. King Kong also fell quite lightly and cried out twice before he rolled and scrambled back up.

But at this time, his eyes were no longer filled with contempt for Ye Yunjie, but with scorn and shock.

"Holy sh*t is this a f*cking human being?" A cry of shock also erupted from the crowd of a hundred or so.

"Wrestling the vajra? What the hell does this woman do? That's too ruthless, isn't it?"

"This, this is incredible, how can it be so strong? This is Vajra, this guy is over 300 pounds, how could she, a weak woman of less than 100 pounds, have dropped him and thrown him that far? That's fantastic."

Those last words of that man represented the hearts of almost all the people of the Lei group present.

They certainly couldn't believe that Ye Yunjie had actually toppled Vajra, and it looked as if she hadn't bothered with the stance at all.

If this was Ye Yunjie's true strength, then it was indeed a bit sensational.

Moreover, with Ye Yunjie's strength, it seemed that she could easily take care of a few people from the Lei Group.

"Well, does anyone else want to say anything?" Ye Yunjie straightened her suit and looked indifferently at everyone present, her gaze carrying a bit of a murderous meaning.

At this moment, everyone did not dare to say anything, although these people were still a little unconvinced in their hearts, they were convinced of the ability Ye Yunjie had just displayed.

As far as Ye Yunjie's strength was concerned, it was naturally more than enough to lead these people.

However, Ye Yunjie's next words surprised everyone present.

"Did you all think that my strength was already very strong?" Ye Yunjie laughed bitterly, "But what I want to tell you is that the person you are going to take revenge on should be no less powerful than me, and possibly even more powerful, do you think you have the strength to take revenge?"

At Ye Yunjie's words, the crowd present was in an uproar.

"What? Stronger than Miss Ye? Then how perverted must this person be?"

"Is it really true? Is it possible that Miss Ye is just fooling everyone? What kind of person, can be stronger than Miss Ye?"

"I don't believe it, that's incredible, how can she be stronger than Miss Ye? I think she's already a top martial artist, right?"

Once again, the crowd erupted in a burst of hot chatter, everyone looked at Ye Yunjie incredulously, of course they didn't want to believe that the person who took out their brothers was that strong, then wouldn't their dream of revenge be in vain?

"Believe it or not, it's up to you!" Ye Yunjie turned around to leave, "But I want to tell you, here, I represent Mr. Shen, if any of you dare to provoke me again, then don't blame me for being ungracious!"

This was Ye Yunjie's solemn warning to these people.

She had to find a way to regain control of these people.

However, Ye Yunjie had just taken a step, but suddenly an assertive voice came from not far away, "Wait, I'm not convinced!"

Hearing the voice, Ye Yunjie twisted her head to look and saw that the burly man, Vajra, had already climbed up from the ground and had ripped off the suit he was wearing, revealing the upper half of his body to be as muscular as a block of iron.

If it was an ordinary person who saw such a big, strong, muscular man, they would probably have been scared and dodged away, but Ye Yunjie was not impressed.

She smiled and thought to herself, "It seems that I still haven't completely conquered these people, so instead of that, let's do it again. Only by letting them see the difference between themselves and themselves completely can they completely conquer them and make them obey their words.

"Do you want to do it again?" Ye Yunjie asked with a contemptuous smile on the corner of her mouth as she looked at her opponent.

Anger boiled on Vajra's face as he gritted his teeth and looked at Ye Yunjie, snarling, "That didn't count just now, you only made your move when I was unprepared, if you have the guts, let's fight again, if you can still beat me this time, then I, and my gang of brothers, will look up to you from now on!"

Vajra looked around the room and looked at everyone present.

Most of the people present also nodded their heads.

In fact, these people were also a little reluctant to accept what had just happened, after all, just now Vajra had not made a move, but had only been attacked by Ye Yunjie around the back, before being dropped.

This only seemed to prove that Ye Yunjie was fast and incredibly strong, but it didn't represent strength ah.

Some of them were still indignant in their hearts and certainly not willing to be manipulated by Ye Yunjie like that from now on.

So Vajra proposed to have a new match, and most of them present, still approved of it.

This time, if Vajra won, then they and Ye Yunjie would still have something to talk about.

And if Vajra still lost, then they would be convinced of Ye Yunjie.

After all, Vajra was one of the strongest among them, and if even Vajra lost, it seemed to prove that the difference in strength between them and Ye Yunjie was not just a tiny bit.

At that time, they would all be convinced.

Some even shouted out loudly, "What's wrong, Miss Ye, don't you dare to fight? Weren't you quite powerful just now? Are you afraid now?"

"Hey, you're not very good at sneak attacks, but you're not good at the real thing, are you? Miss Ye, in that case, we won't admit it, you don't want to convince us!"

"That's right, don't be a coward, if you win, we'll look up to you! But if you lose, then we can only say sorry!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Mani

General Fiction

363K 18.6K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
923K 26.7K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
209K 18.8K 72
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
31.2K 871 20
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...